Watching Him Wank at Grumble Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina got up on her knees, grinding the toy into her clit. Her body began to shake, and she felt like she was floating, as another orgasm washed over her.

After a short while she sat up and looked around. She spotted Joe about thirty yards away. He was swimming lazily in Grumble Pond. She checked the time and decided to head back to Vogelsang. She grabbed her cotton panties off the branch, but they were still wet, so she put them into her day pack with the rest of her things. She gathered up her stuff, and then put her hiking shorts back on.

She thought, "It's a good thing these shorts are loose fitting. I don't want the guests back at camp seeing my camel toe."

She put her shoes and socks on and headed back towards Vogelsang. As she walked past Joe's blanket she saw his cell phone and thought about taking a peek at the video, but she decided that would be too risky.

"Sometime after dinner tonight, I'll tell Joe I misplaced my phone and ask to borrow his. Then I'll email that video to myself. I really need to see it!"

Chapter 9

It was getting late, and Joe's growling stomach told him it was time for dinner. He gathered up his things and hiked back to Vogelsang.

He couldn't wait to see Tina again and talk to her. After today he had an even bigger crush on her, and he was pretty sure he was in love with her.

He walked into the dining tent. The camp guests were finishing their dinner, and would be leaving soon, and then the employees would eat. A half hour later the crew sat down for their evening meal. They sat together at one of the large dining tables.

Tina saw Joe walk through the door and called out, "Hey Joe, I saved you a seat," and patted the chair next to hers.

He took his seat and smiled at her, "Thanks Tina."

He looked into her eyes., and she smiled warmly back at him.

"So tell me Tina, what did you do today?"

She thought for a few seconds before replying and chuckled, "Well, I had the best day ever! I went for a walk and I brought my binoculars because I wanted to do some bird watching. I saw a huge Golden Eagle, way up high. It was wonderful watching it soar so gracefully."

Joe grinned back at her, "Oh wow, that's so cool! I saw it too."

Then he made direct eye contact and gave her a mischievous look, "Did you see anything else that was interesting?"

Joe seemed to be acting strangely which for a moment made her feel uncomfortable. She tried to think of something to say.

"Well, I did see another cool bird, a beautiful Game Cock, and I could not take my eyes off of it. I watched it for half an hour!"

Joe laughed out loud, "That cock must have been really something to see!"

A couple of the employees rolled their eyes, while the rest gave them a disapproving look.

"Yes Joe, it was very special for me, and I hope one day to see it up close."

After the employees finished their dinner, Joe gathered up his and Tina's dirty dishes, and took them to the sink in the kitchen. He returned a few seconds later.

"Well, I guess I'll head back to my tent and turn in for the night. Back to work tomorrow... oh well, good night, Tina. See you in the morning."

Tina grabbed his arm, "Hey Joe. I can't find my cell phone right now. Can I borrow yours for a little while? I need to check my email. I'll bring it down to your tent when I'm done with it."

He handed her his phone, "No problem. Keep it as long as you need to."

Joe smiled at her and walked out the door.

Chapter 10

When she got back to her tent Tina quickly searched Joe's cell phone, and found some photos of Grumble Pond. She checked the date and time stamp to confirm they were taken today. She scrolled through the photos, and then found the video from today. She selected it and sent it to her email address. It was a large file, and it took a few minutes to upload.

Afterwards she walked over to Joe's tent cabin. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She listened closely, and she could hear Joe's heavy breathing inside the tent. She decided he must be sleeping soundly. She opened the door, tiptoed inside, and placed Joe's phone on top of his dresser, and walked outside.

She couldn't wait a second longer to look at the video of Joe jacking off. She ran back to her tent cabin. She stripped off her clothes, and hopped into bed. She picked up her cell phone, opened her email, and started the video.

"OK, finally it's showtime! Hallelujah!"

The video started to play. Tina watched intently with anticipation. Her vagina started to moisten. The scene did not show Joe on his blanket.

She mumbled, "What the fuck is this?"

She quickly realized that the camera was pointed at a large tree trunk, and leaning against the tree were her orange running shoes!

She screamed, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Oh my God... no, no, NOOOO!"

She continued watching and saw her head poke out from behind the tree. She stepped out of her hiding spot and placed her shorts on the ground. She knelt on her shorts and faced the camera. She was holding her binoculars up to her eyes, and she was naked from the waist down, and her shaved pussy was clearly visible.

"Oh my god, what have I done?"

But suddenly it dawned on her! Joe knew she was spying on him all afternoon, and he was comfortable showing his body to her.

She thought, "He wanted me to watch him! Joe wants to be with me, and I want him too!"

Tina made her decision. She'd talk to Joe tomorrow about this. She knew she had to tell him how she felt about him.

Chapter 11

The Vogelsang guests had just finished breakfast and were out exploring the beautiful high country. The employees were enjoying a casual breakfast. Joe sat with the other male workers, discussing the latest baseball standings.

Joe glanced over at Tina and she motioned for him to come over to her.

She pulled him aside, "Hey Joe, can you take me with you next time you go to Grumble Pond? Maybe you could teach me how to fish?"

He grinned back at her, "Sure Tina, that sounds like fun. I'll take you, but only if you promise to forget to bring your swimsuit."

He winked at her.

She smiled back at him, "Sure Joe, no suit."

She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "And I want you to know something, Joe. "

He looked into her eyes, "What's that, Tina?"

She threw her arms around his neck.

"I know you saw me watching you yesterday. Thank you for not telling the other workers what happened. I'd be so embarrassed."

"I'd never do anything to hurt you, Tina."

"You're a fantastic man, Joe, and I love it that you like sex so much. The next time you play with yourself, I want to be there with you. I want to watch you... and I want to help you!"

Joe blurted out, "Hell yes!" as Tina kissed him for the first time.