Watching Him Wank at Grumble Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Joe woke up from his nap feeling refreshed, but also aroused. He rolled over on his back and felt his dick slap his belly. It felt heavier than usual and he knew why. He reached down with one hand to confirm. Sure enough, he had a classic example of "morning wood." He thought about jacking off, but decided he should pee first so he wouldn't have to deal with two competing urges at the same time. He willed himself to relax for a couple of minutes to give his erection time to subside, as he knew from experience that it would be more challenging to piss with an erection.

He got up and walked about fifteen feet towards the woods in front of him. He placed his hands on his hips, relaxed his abdominal muscles, and started to piss. He pressed down with his pelvic floor muscles, which increased his urine stream. After about thirty seconds he reached down with his right hand and shook his penis vigorously to get out the last few drops. As he started to turn around, something caught his attention. There was something that was colored bright orange a few feet in front of him.

He thought, "Whatever that is, it's not natural."

The neon orange color seemed familiar to him. Then he realized it was the same color as Tina's running shoes. He focused on the orange color and sure enough, he recognized those same shoes leaning against a tree trunk. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Tina must be behind that tree!"

"Oh fuck!" he thought to himself.

He considered calling her name, but then he hesitated.

He wondered, "Is Tina hiding behind that tree...and is she spying on me? Holy fucking shit! And she called me a perv!"

After a few more seconds he concluded that must be what she was doing.

He thought, "OK, Tina likes looking at naked men. That's cool; I don't have a problem with that. I'm going to give her a show she won't forget!"

He headed back to his blanket, and then sat down facing Tina with his legs crossed. He picked up his cell phone and attached it to his selfie stick. Then he extended the telescoping handle until it was about two feet long and stuck it into the ground at the edge of the blanket in front of him. The cell phone was positioned between his feet and pointed at his crotch. He fiddled with the phone for a bit, turned on the front facing camera and set the zoom to maximum. He started taking a video, but instead of shooting a video of him, the camera was aimed at the tree Tina was hiding behind. Joe's plan was to make a video of Tina when she came out from behind her hiding spot to watch him masturbate.

Joe stretched out on his blanket, grabbed the squirt bottle of Astroglide and the wet wipes, and placed them next to his hip.

"I'm going to take my time, and give Tina a special show that will blow her mind! I'm going to take at least a half hour before I cum!"

Joe knew that the longer it took for him to cum, the stronger his orgasm would be, and a lot more semen would shoot out from his penis.

He decided to start off slowly by massaging his balls. He closed his eyes and placed his right hand over his ball sack. After a few seconds of gently fondling his scrotum, he gripped his testicles with his fingers. He rolled them around in his hand and he felt his scrotum starting to loosen. He placed three fingers and his thumb on the bottom of his sack and pulled down, stretching the skin. Joe loved this feeling of having his balls pulled away from his body. He pulled down harder and then started to rotate his hand in a circular motion, which brought a smile of contentment to his face.

Joe felt himself getting turned on and his dick was starting to swell. He partially opened his eyes and looked at his cell phone. Tina had come out from behind the tree, and she was kneeling on the ground. She was holding a pair of binoculars up to her eyes, and she was looking in his direction. He was pleasantly surprised to see she was naked from the waist down, and that Tina didn't have any pubic hair and her slit was nicely displayed!

Joe licked his lips and thought, "Nice to see you, Tina. I love seeing your cunt, and I really wish you were two feet away from me right now so I could smell it. I want you to have a better view of me. I want you to watch me jerk off!"

He placed his head back down on his pack and continued massaging his balls. A short time later he started to deliberately moan loud enough for Tina to hear him.

"Oh fuck! That feels so nice! God that feels so fucking good!"

His dick was fully hard now. He got up on his knees, facing Tina, and then he reached down with the index finger and thumb of his left hand and wrapped them around the base of his scrotum, forcing his testicles down into his sack and tightening the skin. His ball sack looked like a ripe plum. Then he reached down with his right hand and started gently slapping his balls. He took his time, gradually increasing the frequency and the intensity until he reached his limit of how much pain he could tolerate. The pain intensified his pleasure.

Joe partially opened his eyes and looked at his cell phone. Tina was still holding the binoculars up to her eyes with her right hand, but now she also had her left hand over her pussy. She pulled her hand away and he could see she was holding her special pink flashlight. He watched intently as she pushed the rounded tip of the flashlight against her slit, and then slowly shoved it up inside of her. He was amazed watching Tina as she furiously fucked herself. He desperately wanted to keep watching her, but he realized that she might figure out that he was looking at her, so he decided to be cool and lie back down on his blanket. His phone was still taking the video of her.

Chapter 4

Tina cautiously poked her head out from behind the tree, and she saw that Joe was still asleep. She stepped out from her hiding spot, placed her hiking shorts on the ground, and knelt down on top of them. She waited patiently for Joe to wake up from his nap, and a short time later he rolled onto his back. She watched intently as he moved his hand down towards his crotch and touched his swolllen dick. He was motionless for a couple of minutes and then he stood up. Tina was disappointed when she realized that Joe's penis had gone limp. Then to her horror Joe started walking in her direction! But thankfully he stopped about twenty feet away. Joe looked down at his penis, and a few seconds later he began to pee. She was intrigued by what she saw, as she'd never watched a man urinate before. She enjoyed it! She knew what she was doing felt wrong but she didn't care. It was a naughty thing to do, and dammit, being naughty was fun!

She thought, "I'll bet it would be fun to stand behind Joe and hold his prick while he takes a big piss."

She giggled, "I could even write my name on the ground with his pee."

Joe's stream stopped after a minute and she continued to watch him, but to Tina's surprise he looked over in her general direction! She immediately retreated back behind the tree trunk. After a couple of minutes she decided she hadn't been discovered, and it was safe for her to move back out from behind the tree so she could continue spying on him. She watched as he attached his cell phone to a selfie stick and aim it at his crotch.

She thought, "Holy cow! He's making a video of himself! I want to see that fucking video! This is going to be so hot... fuck!"

Joe stretched out on his back and he began doing weird things to his testicles. He pulled and squeezed them and she could see Joe definitely was enjoying himself, but she didn't understand how this could be. Her girlfriends had told her that men's balls were very sensitive to pain and they were very protective of them.

Tina's pussy was drenched. She felt an undeniable urge to masturbate along with Joe. She grabbed The Tigress, turned it on, and shoved it inside of her. Then she pulled it out... very, very slowly. It felt amazing as she worked the toy in and out of her slippery slit. As she continued working the toy in and out, she heard squishing and slurping sounds coming from her cunt.

She continued to watch, fascinated as Joe rolled over, got up on his knees and faced her. He extended his hand downwards, grabbing the bottom of his ball sack. He pulled his hand away from his body and started to gently slap his balls with his other hand. He continued slapping himself for a few minutes, and then she realized he was slapping his balls harder. She could clearly hear a smacking sound. Tina didn't understand what was happening but still she thought it was fascinating to watch this. She'd always thought men were terrified of having their balls hit.

She wondered, "Why is Joe slapping his balls?"

His cock was fully erect and he appeared to be enjoying himself immensely. She wondered if Joe was into S&M. Then she remembered the lyrics to one of her favorite Rihanna songs called "Sex in the Air."

Feels so good being bad

There's no way I'm turning back

Now the pain is for pleasure

Cause nothing can measure

Love is great, love is fine

Out the box, out of line

The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more

'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But chains and whips excite me

She thought, "OK, so I guess pain can bring pleasure, and that's why he's doing this. To each his own, I guess."

Then she remembered one of her college roommates telling her that she liked being spanked by her boyfriend, and Joe's actions started to make sense to her.

Tina was very horny now. The Tigress was pushing against her g spot, and the vibrations traveled through her vaginal walls reaching her clit, and her body responded, bringing her towards an unstoppable orgasm. Her internal muscles started to clench and spasm as waves of pleasure passed through her body.

She closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes Joe, fuck me! Oh god... fuck me Daddy!"

After her orgasm had passed, Tina pulled the Tigress out and placed it on top of her shorts between her knees. She raised her binoculars to her eyes to check on Joe, and he had stopped slapping his balls. He was looking at his cell phone.

She thought, "He's checking to make sure the video is ok. Wow, that video is going to be so dirty! I hope I get to watch it some day!"

Chapter 5

Joe relaxed for a couple of minutes, while he thought about Tina hiding in the woods in front of him, and watching him play with his cock and balls. He loved the idea of her watching him, getting all excited and fucking herself with her funny pink flashlight until she came again and again!

He thought, "This video of Tina is going to be fantastic! I can't wait to watch it while I jack off!"

He decided to play with his asshole next. He picked up the lube and squirted some of the slippery liquid onto his index finger. Then he pulled his knees up to his chest, and rubbed his finger on his asshole. He placed the tip of his finger against his anus and coated the outside with the lube. He applied gentle pressure, and his finger slid inside past his sphincter to the first knuckle. He continued gently pushing until his finger was all the way inside of his body. He took some time to probe and explore his anal passage. Then he removed his hand and applied some more lube to two more of his fingers. With a bit of patience he managed to get three fingers inside of him. He loved the experience of stretching his opening apart. In his mind he pictured Tina's fingers were inside of him. It would be even nicer if she stuck her whole fist inside of him!

Joe couldn't help from moaning, "Tina, make me your little bitch!"

Joe looked down at the head of his dick. He saw a drop of clear pre cum emerging from the eye opening.

Once more he looked at his cell phone. Tina was still on her knees, but she was leaning back on her haunches. She was still looking at him through the binoculars, but her free hand was now behind her back and her body was moving up and down. He couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but he thought she might have inserted the flashlight in her ass, and was bouncing her body up and down on it, butt-fucking herself. He thought it would feel amazing to stick his cock up her ass and cum inside of her!

Chapter 6

Tina watched Joe lie down on the blanket. She brought the binoculars to her eyes to see what he was going to do next. Then he grabbed the Astroglide, and applied some of it on his index finger. He pulled his knees up to his chest and rubbed his anus with his finger. She watched closely as Joe's index finger disappeared up his anus.

She thought, "Alright Joe. Go for it! I love watching you penetrate yourself! That looks awesome! I fucking love this!"

She remembered reading an article in Cosmopolitan recently that was entitled "Kinky Ways to Pleasure Your Man." The article stated that many men enjoy prostate stimulation. The article listed "how to" instructions for doing a prostate massage. It advised women to ask their man if he desires this. If so, the article recommended buying a strap on dildo and fucking him in the ass. This act would bring the couple closer together emotionally, and stated "Your man will love you more because the act is so personal and intimate, and it requires trust between the man and the woman." The term for this act is "pegging," and it's becoming more popular for women to take a dominant role in love making, and pegging is one example of this. The article concluded, "There is a simple way to have the perfect husband, who treats you like a queen... peg him!"

Tina continued to watch Joe, and his rock hard cock.

"It shouldn't't be long now. I can't wait to see you spurt! I hope it flies out of your slit and splatters six feet away!"

She decided to do some anal masturbation along with Joe. She grabbed the finger cot out of her pack and rolled it onto the bottom of the Tigress. She didn't have any lube, but she decided the sunscreen should work. She grabbed the bottle and coated the toy with a layer of the creamy lotion. She placed the tip of the Tigress against her asshole. Then she pushed it in all the way, and turned the toy on. She could feel the vibrations passing through her anal wall to her g spot and clit. She lewdly forced her body up and down on the toy like she was riding a bucking bronco, fucking herself silly in the ass. The sensations were heavenly as her second orgasm of the day passed through her body.

Chapter 7

Joe thought to himself, "OK, I've been doing foreplay for twenty minutes, and Tina is obviously enjoying herself. Now it's time for the main event! Time to spunk!"

He got up on his knees and faced Grumble Pond.

He started scratching his fingernails on the underside of his shaft. He moved his hand slowly up and down, stimulating himself. He gave special attention to the head, and the very sensitive spot just below it.

Using both hands, he placed a thumb on each side of the crown head and moved his thumbs apart and pushed down. The opening changed from a slit to an "O" shaped hole. Then he put the tip of his little finger over the opening and rubbed it around, stimulating his urethra. At the same time he scratched the sweet spot on his cock with the fingernail of his index finger.

He yelled out, "Yes that's it! Right there, yes! Please don't stop!"

Joe knew he was getting close now. He grabbed the Astroglide, and squirted a generous amount on the head of his dick. He made a ring shape with his right hand by touching the tip of his index finger to the tip of his thumb. He placed the "ring" over the head of his cock. Then he pulled down firmly and slowly with his hand, moving it down his shaft. When he reached the base he loosened his grip and brought his hand back up his shaft. He repeated this motion several times, with each one bringing more pleasurable sensations.

Then he brought his other hand up to his dick, formed a ring, and stroked down. He moved his hands in a pattern, where one hand was always moving down his shaft. When one hand reached the bottom he would start stroking down with his other hand. The downward motion stretched the skin on his cock head, and it felt like he was pushing his dick into a tight wet pussy, with the woman's internal muscles firmly gripping him. The constant stimulation felt like he was pushing his cock into a never-ending cunt.

Joe felt like his dick would explode at any second. He pulled his right hand away, leaned back on his haunches, and placed his hand on the ground behind him to steady himself. Now he was stroking only with his left hand, so Tina had an unobstructed view. His hand was a blur and he stroked his shaft like a man possessed!

After a few seconds he yelled out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Ahhhhh!!!!"

Joe looked up at the sky and shut his eyes. He stroked down very slowly, with a firm grip. The head of his cock turned bright purple. He could feel his prostate starting to spasm, and he thought about Tina watching him. The thought of her masturbating while she watched him ejaculate pushed him off the cliff.

He screamed, "This feels so fucking good! I hope you like it too!"

A six-inch strand of thick white semen spurted out of his slit and onto the blanket. He continued stroking himself, and several more strands of sticky white cream spurted out. Joe loosened his grip but continued to gently stroke himself for a few more seconds until his breathing returned to normal. He opened his eyes and looked up at the deep blue sky. He experienced a feeling of well being and contentment, and he felt totally relaxed, and wonderfully alive!

He grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned up the semen on his blanket. He squeezed the head of his penis, forcing out the last drops. Then he wiped up the cum and residual lube off his penis.

He checked his cell phone again. Tina was back up on her knees, but she wasn't using the binoculars anymore. He could see she had the tip of her flashlight pushed against her clit. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Her body began to shake, and she arched her back. She was saying something, but she was too far away for him to make it out. After a few seconds she dropped the flashlight on the ground and sat back on her haunches.

He chuckled, "Well Tina, I hope your orgasm was as great as mine was!"

Joe decided to wash himself, as he was feeling a bit sticky. He walked back to the deeper part of the pond and jumped into the cool clean water.

Chapter 8

Tina really wanted to watch Joe play with himself, but the vibrations in her ass were too distracting for her. She pulled the Tigress out of her butt and removed the finger cot.

Once more, she watched Joe through her binoculars, mesmerized by what she saw. Now he was up on his knees, facing Grumble Pond. His hands were wrapped around his dick, and he appeared to be scratching the underside of the shaft. He positioned his thumbs on the tip of his dick.

She wondered, "Why is he doing that? I don't understand."

She decided that this was just a "man thing," that she wouldn't unterstand, and if she started dating Joe, she'd ask him about it.

She watched him pick up the Astroglide and squirt some on the tip of his dick. He started moving his fist up and down his shaft. She placed the bottom tip of her flashlight on her clit, and moved it around the sensitive edges. She felt the need to climax, and pushed the tip firmly into her clit. She pushed hard until it started to hurt, and then backed off a little bit. She continued rubbing her clit as she watched Joe. He was furiously stroking himself now, and was using both hands.

She whispered, "That's it Joe! Go Joe, fucking go for it!"

He leaned back and stroked with one hand, and then he yelled something. She had a full view of his rock hard cock now. She stared intently and watched in fascination as his semen squirted out onto the blanket. She loved watching Joe cum!