Watching His Father Fuck His Son

Story Info
A stallion anthro watches as his father takes his brother...
1k words
14k
14
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Are you watching, Darryl? This is how a real slut takes my dick..."

Darryl shivered, bound on his knees with his paws behind his back, a strange sort of harness twisted around his torso in rope. It looked intricate and yet had been swift to put together, highlighting the grey roan of his coat, the flecks speckled through it while his head was a darker grey, almost blue, shade. The white rope kept his paws out of helpful use while his knees too and thighs were lashed together, bent at the knee, fetlocks bound too in a final act of restraint.

In such a position, all Darryl could do was kneel and try to stay still, his pink cock twitching faintly, drooling pre-cum, while his appaloosa father pounded his very own brother for all he was worth. Again and again, a hot length of stallion-cock disappeared into a willing tail hole, Cash bragging that he could take it, though he was more like his father than Darryl was. Whereas their father had a black coat with a white blanket, spotted, over his backside and thighs, Cash was all stud and wild, white-based with a brown splattering of spots all over his body. Darryl had spent a long time tracing them, while serving his brother, and would have said that he knew every last one inside out.

He squirmed, Cash squealing before his eyes, grinding back, though he was half-pinned against the wall as it was. He could not have said that he was in a dominant position in that moment but it was him that was getting their father's attention and not the bound, helpless younger son, who couldn't do a damned thing about his position.

His father, Sean, did not care for Darryl's comfort. He had wanted to take his father's dick but been too wimpy to do so, as much as he'd wanted to. So, it was up to him to show Darryl how it was done, that his aspirations could be reached -- but he would have to be braver than ever to take that thickly meaty length up under the fleshy dock of his tail.

But Darryl wanted it, panting heavily, tongue pushing out over his lower lip, even though equines breathed through their nostrils. His cock throbbed and twitched and he tried not to pay it too much attention, the ache running through too stringent, even then, to be easily ignored. But it made him want his father all the more as Cash so very easily took every inch of his dick, even humping back at their father while Sean grabbed the back of his neck dominantly between his teeth, pinning him there like the slut-son to be "bred" that he was.

He was not good enough to take his father's dick yet, serving them both, a cock-slut to wet their dicks, though he would be: Darryl would make sure of it. All he wanted was what he wanted, devoured by need, hunger enveloping him. The slick length of that driving cock, those swinging nuts -- he could not have lusted for them any more than he did. He craved it, grunting, moaning, a whimpering, bound slut that couldn't get anything of what he needed. Even then, his balls felt too fat and too swollen to be so restrained, bulging and kept on the front of his thighs, every nerve-ending in his body screaming for some kind of release.

Yet what release would satisfy him?

Ah, that was why he was controlled, the stallion-son on his knees while they towered, the scent of their musk and sweat filling the air. Pre-cum oozed out even Cash's tight pucker as he was pounded, his father hitching one of his legs up to get even deeper, showing Darryl what he was missing out on. It was, however, quite as if the two of them had forgotten that he was there, the slut in the room, the one that should have pleased them and, yet, could not be as pleasing as he wished.

He'd get there, but they'd probably have to let him out of his bondage first. Probably.

Still, the smack of his father's hips on his brother's arse rang through the bedroom alluringly, making him wish even more that it was his backside that his father was railing, harder and harder, groans rising passionately. His cock ached and twitched, but, alas, he could not quite cum without any physical stimulation at all, afraid to hump and grind too much for fear of toppling over. That was the kind of humiliation, certainly so, that he was not going to be keen on...

"Fuck..."

His father thrust harder and harder and Darryl nickered as he sought that moment, the moment of his father's nuts rippling, trembling in that tiny fraction of a second before orgasm. It could have been the sway and set of his body but Darryl liked ot think that it was that peak that could not be returned from, his father finally groaning out loud as he spent himself up under Cash's tail. Darryl did not bother to see whether his brother reached his high too, for he would find out soon enough, watching only the twitch and pulse of his father's glutes contracting. Spurt after spurt of thick cum flowed forth and Darryl most certainly knew how much his father could cum, panting and grunting softly, wanting that too.

Soon though, he would have it soon. Only if he was a good slut for his father, taking his dick like a pro, his tight hole no longer tight at all, not after his father was done with him. As his cock drooled thick pre-cum, a weak splatter in comparison to the studs before him, Darryl sighed contentedly, as much as his body throbbed with tension.

It was okay. He was right where he needed to be, watching his father fuck his brother, leading him the way he'd always wanted to go.

Cash nickered. Darryl shivered. One day, that would be him.

The pulsing of his dick told him it would be so.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you - I especially appreciate hearing that they're enjoyed, after a very hard week here. Always more coming <3

walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

Love the way you write, the way you make the need and submission roll off the oage.

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Previous Part
Watching Series Info

Similar Stories

Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stuck Mom gets it from all sides on Thanksgiving!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories