All Comments on 'Watching Mom'

by jaguar6969

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

So fucking hot! Hopefully there'll be a follow-up chapter detailing what happens when the dad gets home. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not very realistic or plausible that something like this would actually happen. An interesting set of events, but the truth was I did not care for the "RED" triangle above her clit. But I did give it a four rating because the author did not completely shave mom to razor burn chaffed bald. I can however see other chapters developing. He probably has a sexy girlfriend that has never tried any mom pussy before, like on a weekend trip to the family lake house.

beth1957beth19576 months ago

Wow! Looking forward to another story. Anxious to see where this leads!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Incredible story, especially references to nursing.

Some fathers/husbands understand the safest substitute is their son.

My mother said similar things the first time I sucked as an adult.

Marvin2017Marvin20176 months ago

Only thing missing, and pretty much required in stories like these, was the following line:

.

“Your cock is so much bigger than your fathers!”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story with a potential for future chapters to grow and develop from this one. I would also like to take the opportunity to say I am in complete agreement with the other commenters statement about razor burnt pussy. WTF! Those dam nasty pimples with stubble growing in them a week later are a complete and total turn off. Leave them hairy! Trimmed is nice also. But no, not raw butt and pussy with pimples and splinters shaved!

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Quite hot! Can’t wait for any continuation chapters. 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After my wedding my mother in law took me by the arm into a room in the church and wanted to know how I’d treat her daughter. I told her that darling daughter needed to tell me her greatest sexual fantasy. The mother in law explained that her daughter was actually bisexual and currently had two lesbian sex partners with the girls in her beauty salon and told me that every time my wife would “go to bingo” she would go to a motel and have lesbian sex. Then the mother in law said she wanted to fuck me. Then I realized I could get my hands on her big tits and bald cunt. We fucked right in that room.

Becaa57Becaa576 months ago

Very nice story, I like the both the dad knowing and approving and the pregnancy risk, although don't envy here a late in life pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I already love you, you already love me, we both want and need sex,. Many in same situation want to but do not act. Those who do share experience that is exhilarating

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot AF!!!

Grew up in a liberal home but in my case I was only allowed to watch mom with some boyfriends here and there, although once she did one of BF's son, he was 19yo at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i think its wonderful to keep the sex in the family. less chance of StD's and he can have a bother and son at the same time. maybe they can get the father in the act !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Completely agree, 100% with the prior comment about STD's and a lesser chance of contracting them from a family member. It took months of persuasion. But I finally talked my second wife into fucking her own son one night at home and letting me watch. Hell, I had to buy her a new car, but I would do it all over again because when I walked over and put my cock in my wife's mouth as he thrust his cock, thicker than mine, in and out of his mom, he leaned down twice and helped her suck me off. Then as my orgasm began, my stepson grabbed my cock and ate the cum as it erupted. Then as he got off, he licked some of the drops of my cum from his mother's face that had spilled. When he finished, and he did cum inside his mom's hairy pussy. OMG is it hairy, I quickly went down on her and ate his cum from his mom, my wife while he watched her tremble in orgasmic bliss from having been fucked by her own son and unexpectedly getting his 19-year-old thick ropes of cum licked out of her cunt by her husband after seeing her stud son suck her husband off. Yes, we still mess around and at every single chance we get.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very, very, exceedingly hot story! Would you a follow-up story with Dad involved.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

fantastic ! all in the family ! if every ones ok with it enjoy enjoy enjoy !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

very hot and good story!! I hope you 2 have a few children

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got fuck my mom her tits are triple e has nice thick hairy cunt I fucked her every chance we could until told me she carrying my kid in her then I told her that got my aunt knocked up her sister I ruined both their marriages three of us live sleep together king size bed one day my sister came over talk to us mom told me she wanted me knock up my sister which did plus my cousin aunts daughter we all still fuck have orgy every chance I get pump my sperm in them my sister and cousin each have three kids from me now

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

Really don't know if she's pregnant or not so having impregnation as a sub category is misplaced

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

yes sons sperm deep in his mothers soaking wet pussy mother clinging tightly to her randy son her lover cumming lots with her son cumming lots inside his mothers eager pussy.

jt

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust9 days ago

Talking it all out, wringing every drop from the orgasms. Deep, almost medical description of their incest. This is one to make you cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Continue! Get her pregnant and add pregnant sex and lactation kinks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous