Watching Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving each other toward the edge again. Mom decided to hit the accelerator. She sat up and started riding me cowgirl again, but faster. The visual was incredible. I was watching my own mother riding my cock, taking it deep inside her pussy on every downstroke! Her beautiful 38 D breasts, framed by her red hair, bouncing up and down and jiggling with every thrust. Her gorgeous face was looking down at me with a mixture of love and lust, and her big blue eyes were locked on mine. It felt like we were looking into each other's souls. There was no way either of us was going to hold back much longer.

Mom started pumping even faster. "Oh God, baby, I love fucking my son! I love riding your cock! You get so deep inside of me. I'm going to cum again baby. I want you to cum with me. Cum for mommy. Cum deep inside mommy's pussy again. My little egg is just waiting in my womb for all my son's sperm to find it. Shoot them all deep inside me, baby. Send all your little swimmers into mommy's womb. Cum with me! Cum in mommy! OHHHHHH!"

Mom's orgasm sent me over the edge, and I could feel that this orgasm was going to be even bigger than the first one. Mom was driving me wild in ways that were ten times hotter than all of my fantasies about her. "Oh God, Mom, I'm cumming! I love fucking my mother! I love cumming in my mother! I want to get my own mother pregnant! OHHHHHH!" My cock shot the first big jet of my potent, sperm-filled cum right into my mother's womb. As soon as she felt it hit her cervix, she collapsed on me and pulled me close, holding me deep within her as our orgasms hit full force. My cock pumped shot after shot of my potent cum into Mom's unprotected pussy, and her pussy squeezed my cock over and over, milking even more cum into her.

"That's it, baby, empty your balls deep in mommy's pussy! I want every drop. Give it all to me!"

Our orgasms fed on each other making them even more intense. My cock pumped shot after shot of cum into my mother's pussy, filling her with more cum than the first load I shot into her earlier. Finally, our orgasms started to subside. Mom's pussy squeezed a few last shots of cum from me.

We kissed deeply. Mom rolled us over, so I was back on top and wrapped her legs around me. "Let's stay this way for a while, so we're not making your sperm swim upstream. We'll give them a little help from gravity. My God, baby, that was incredible! I've never been fucked like that, and I've definitely never been filled like that! My pussy is full of my son's cum. That's so sexy. I can almost feel all those sperm wriggling around inside me, looking for my egg so they can make me pregnant by my own son."

"I hope they find it. If they don't, I'm going to pump more and more into you until one does. I love the thought of making my own mother pregnant!"

"You're going to pump more and more into me anyway, sweetheart. Like I said, you're going to get all the pussy you can handle from now on! Oh, and just so you know, when I was pregnant with you, I was even hornier than usual. I almost wore your Dad out!"

"Oh Mom, this is incredible! So much better than my wildest fantasies. I'll give you all the cock you want any time you want! I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you too, baby."

We held each other close, kissed and caressed each other, and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Every day since then has been like that. Mom and I have been fucking like rabbits multiple times a day and every time I've cum, it's been deep inside Mom's pussy. We haven't checked to see if I got Mom pregnant yet, but with the amount of cum I've pumped into her womb the last two weeks, the odds are REALLY high.

Dad's coming back from his trip tomorrow. We'll see what he thinks about all of it.

12