All Comments on 'Watching Mum Ch. 05'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
jut to good

i about blew a nut on that one. it was great. i need more like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
explode

i couldn't hold it anymore. my cock exploded like a guyser all over me. hot and very well written.

Adham07Adham07almost 16 years ago
WOW

That was beautiful!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! A few spelling mistakes here and there but who cares honestly. One of the greatest stories ever. If I were naked I would've exploded after reading the first chapter lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

What a great story, too bad that you don't write anymore because this story could go on for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic.

Please continue to write your fabulous stories. I never got anywhere near what you did but did get to see my Mum's naked pussy once. I was also lucky enough to play with my sister too when we were both in our early teens. Would have been mindblowing to do what you did though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story

loved the bit where they removed the blindfold and he saw his sister - brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why incest is wrong?

its a best story i like it so much i want to do the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hottt

gr8 story im so hard2f3e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
is this kid the luckiest kid in the world, or what?

Stuart does what lots and lots of boys, who knows probably even most of them, would love to do. He sticks his hard young cock up between his own mother's legs, right up into that wonderful hairy hole he came out of and pumps away. That's right, he fucks his own mother, up his own damn birth canal. Mom is a mischievous vixen, she loves her boy's cock as much as he loves his mother's cunt, and she's sex-savvy as well. She knows her boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit. They keep filling up with the warm creamy semen that's so gooood for a mother's system and so soooothing to her motherly twat. Stuart blows his young balls up inside his mom, a dream come true for plenty of boys. But wait. Mother's got a surprise for her darling baby boy. Sister Gail comes on the scene, and Stuart becomes an all-round family fucker. He'll never have to jerk it again, like some dumb 14 year old. From now on this boy's got both family twats--his mother's fat twat and his sister's cute little twat--to unload his young balls into. If you ever come across him, you'll know who he is. He's the kid with the big wide grin, a grin that looks like a sly smirk, on his face.

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago

Fuck! Great story. Had me so wet

casannettecasannetteabout 8 years ago
Whose mum?

Read all 5 parts. Pure fantasy. Writing is OK, but too much to swallow.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Naughty

Thank you for sharing your imagination. Great read.

cudakidcudakidalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story was very good

cudakidcudakidalmost 2 years ago

how about more like this it was wonderful

likestolicklikestolickover 1 year ago

Need another chapter, mom, son and daughter please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
239 Followers
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Mum Series Info