All Comments on 'Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 08'

by Ammavan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope he gets to fuck all four women

He's already fucked Aayahmah, so he needs to fuck his mom,Leela and Mala.

The magic oil needs to give him a bigger cock than his dad's, so he will be the big man of the house and pleasure all of the women in it.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awsome

over all a very fascinating story...... good to have some Asian setup....story......

keep writing... we really appreciate your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant story telling

Really good story build up...it's like watching a drama series..

AmmavanAmmavanalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Response from another Anonymous Reader

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

please write further... u have no idea how many times my husband has fucked me better after reading this...

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

Thank you Madam for the feedback....this is what inspires hobby writers like me. I will keep writing for your pleasure....& hope your husband keeps fucking you better & better...;-)

Ammavan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow !! What amazing stories...But I hate breaks in between. Author is AWESOME and he has got amazing potential...As the some lady said her husband fucks her better, I can say I fuck my GF very well.. Asian setup is very good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally!! AMAZING!!

Ammavan, your series are THE BEST!! They totally turn me and my girlfriend on (sex is amazing) and we love reading your series. PLEASE upload the next one soon!!

I would love to read Mohan, Leela or Mala and of course his mom next.

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
plz continue

amazing writing,the best chepater of all part.plz give us another chepter as early as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

A truly awesome story with convincing characters and wonderful Indian setup. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter which I believe will finally bring Mohan and his mom together for a grand love making session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

A truly good story. Please post the next part. We are dying to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful story

plz write next chepter this series and write new story your stayle is simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A truly good story. Please post the next part. We are dying to read!!

A truly good story. Please post the next part. We are dying to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic story

Desperately waiting for next episodes. Hope the fun gets more with sisters and father joining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please add pregnancy of mom by chellam too and of ayyahma too. waiting eagerly for the next post. please add pregnancy too as it is the most erotic and they should make slowly looking in othsr eyes while making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ammavan thanks buddy for a truly exciting story.ple3ase make it a clean family fun story .spice it up with some tamil obscene words !! thanks waiting for the next chapter!!

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 8 years ago
Loved it...

OH finally...I read all the chapter and loved the way story progressed.. I am a big fan of mom son lovemaking and was eagerly waiting for this moment when Mohan gets his mom. When the story is setup in Indian background and culture it becomes more exciting for me. Really liked the use of word temple in reference to Rani's pussy. Thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It has no sense

Why would a cock need "some kind of lubrication" when fucking a woman's tits?!THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!IT DOESN'T NEED ANY LUBRICATION AT ALL!And ,besides that,the tits of that woman WERE CERTAINLY WET with the sweat that she produced while fucking with the boy,so THEY WEREN'T DRY AT ALL!

Also,THE INCEST IS DEFINITELY WRONG IN ANY CASE!IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL "if two people love and want each other,as long as both of them are consenting,as long both are not hurting each other,physically or mentally,as long as both are responsible",INCEST IS A WRONG AND SICK THING!DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY what SIMPLY CAN'T BE JUSTIFIED!And trying to jutify incest by telling that "parents teach their children everything,so why not the sexual education too",IT'S ABSOLUTELY HORRENDUOUS AND PATHETIC!Sexual education DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL SEX BETWEEN PARENTS AND CHILDREN,you FREAK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous