Watching My Slut Take A Big Cock

Story Info
Mark brings his coworker with him to have fun with Sam.
5.1k words
4.51
23.9k
26

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers

Mark

My phone buzzed and chimed on my desk as I drafted an email to a client. Glancing over, I saw the text was from Sam and smiled, allowing myself to get distracted from work. I picked up the phone to see what she said.

Sam: Just getting out of class :)

Sam: What time do you think you'll be able to come over?

I checked the time and then typed out a response.

Mark: I just have a few things to finish up, give me 20 mins :-*

Just as I was hitting send on the message to Sam, I sensed someone in my office doorway and heard a light tapping on the open door.

"Hey, are you coming to happy hour?"

It was my coworker, Andrew. I wouldn't exactly call him a friend, since we didn't hang out outside of work, but he was my closest colleague in some ways. A couple of years ago, he'd found out about my first affair with Monica, a woman from our office. He helped me keep the secret, covering for me at times.

"Not today," I answered. "I have other plans."

Andrew smirked at me knowingly. "With your plaything?" he asked, nodding his head to indicate my phone, correctly guessing I was texting Sam.

"Yep," I smiled, not bothering to deny it.

"I don't blame you. She's a fun one."

"She is," I confirmed.

I knew Andrew was speaking from some experience. He caught me texting Sam a few weeks back, and I'd shown him the app for the vibrator I'd gotten for her as a gift, where I could control the toy remotely. One thing led to another, and Andrew ended up taking over for me, controlling the toy and sending Sam messages until she came, without her knowing that it wasn't me.

Then I had an interesting thought. What if I invited Andrew to come with me to Sam's, to fuck her while I watched? She came close to hooking up with a random guy I picked out for her to flirt with at a bar last weekend, and we'd both talked about wanting to try it. Plus, this way Andrew would have more motivation to keep my secret, just in case it ever came to that.

So, after a brief pause, I added, "You should join me."

Andrew looked intrigued, a hint of a smirk in the corner of his mouth. "Join in what way, exactly?"

My mind raced with all the things I wanted to see him do with Sam and do to her. It was enough to make my cock twitch, already semi-hard. My heart pounded in my chest, but I forced myself to keep my cool and just shrugged. "We can play it by ear."

Just then, my phone chimed and buzzed with another text from Sam.

Sam: I can't wait :)

Sam: I've been so horny and wet all day

"Her again?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah," I said, smiling and holding up the phone. "I think she might be in the mood for a little surprise."

He laughed, leaning in to read the messages. "You mean a big surprise?"

I had to assume that comment referenced his size, and my cock twitched again as I envisioned Sam struggling to take a big cock. Choking on it. Her eyes going wide as it filled and stretched her open.

"Are you up for it?" I asked Andrew as casually as I could.

"Of course," he answered. "Any ground rules or limits?"

I took a moment to consider before answering. I knew I'd want to fuck Sam before he did, and again after, to feel how much his cock had stretched her. But I didn't love the thought of feeling his cum inside her while I fucked her.

"Don't cum inside her," I answered, simply.

"Anywhere?" Andrew asked, clarifying.

I thought about it again. "In her mouth is fine. Or on her."

"Works for me, if she's alright with that," Andrew agreed easily. "Just tell me when, and I'll be there."

***

Fifteen minutes later, Andrew and I were on our way to Sam's apartment. I had some mixed feelings about springing this on her, but hoped that she'd think it was a fun surprise.

She'd texted as we were getting in a cab.

Sam: Home now :)

Sam: I might have to touch myself while I wait for you

I smiled and texted back right away.

Mark: Yes, I want you to touch yourself while you wait.

Mark: Take all your clothes off

Mark: When I arrive, I want you to be naked, on your knees in the living room, blindfolded and touching yourself

Mark: I have a surprise for you ;)

I leaned across the back seat of the cab and showed Andrew the texts.

"Nice. That's gonna be hot," he smirked. "You don't think she'll mind you surprising her with this?"

I shook my head. "No, I think she'll love it."

***

"Quiet," I warned Andrew as we climbed the last few steps to Sam's floor and approached her apartment door.

I led Andrew inside, walking into the front hallway carefully, not wanting to give away the surprise too quickly with the sound of an extra set of footsteps.

As I came around the corner to the living room, my eyes were drawn to Sam right away. She'd followed all of my instructions and was kneeling on the rug in the middle of the room, completely naked, with a scarf tied around her head as a blindfold. Her knees were spread, and her right hand was between her legs, two fingers rubbing slow circles over her clit.

Andrew groaned softly as he followed me into the room.

I smiled, feeling a sense of pride at his reaction.

"Hi, slut," I said, slowly stepping closer.

"Hi," she responded, her smile growing. "I got myself ready for you, like you asked."

"Very good. You look really sexy like that, naked on your knees, waiting to be used."

Sam smiled wider and moaned, her back arching as she rubbed herself faster.

Then I stepped to the side and gestured for Andrew to approach Sam first. He didn't waste any time stepping up to her as I took a seat across the room.

Sam reached out eagerly when she sensed Andrew in front of her, her hands running up his thighs, clearly thinking they were mine. I watched her intently, noticing the slight flinch of her hand as she wrapped it around his prominent bulge. I could practically see her wheels turning in her tentative movements as she realized she was feeling a cock that was larger than mine. She hesitated and then brought one hand to the scarf covering her eyes.

"Stop! Leave the blindfold," I commanded.

I knew she'd be able to sense that my voice was coming from across the room.

Right away, Sam's lips parted, her eyebrows arching in surprise. Her chest heaved as she started breathing harder with the realization of what was happening.

Andrew smirked at me, then looked back down at Sam, still not saying anything as he reached down to cup and squeeze her large breasts with both hands.

Sam gasped and moaned as Andrew rolled his thumbs around her nipples and then pinched them between his fingers, tugging lightly. She continued rubbing his bulge absently as she got distracted by the sensation of a stranger caressing her chest.

"Take his cock out," I ordered, sitting back and rubbing my throbbing erection through my pants.

Sam licked her lips as she felt her way up, finding Andrew's belt and pulling it through the loop. The sound of her undoing another guy's buckle made my cock throb and leak, a wet spot forming in my underwear. She opened his pants slowly, and I wondered whether she was nervous or savoring the moment. Or maybe she just knew it was driving me crazy.

Andrew helped Sam out by pushing his pants and underwear down in one move, his cock springing free and sticking straight out towards her face. Saying nothing, he brought her hands to his shaft and hissed in a breath as she wrapped both around him and started stroking.

"Now be a good slut and suck his cock," I commanded. "Show him what a good cock sucker you are."

Sam tensed up at my words, squirming on her knees. There was just a moment of hesitation before she leaned in closer, extending her tongue until it reached the tip of Andrew's cock. She flicked and rolled it around his wide head, then wrapped her lips around him, earning a louder groan from my coworker.

From there, Sam got more into it, licking and sucking a stranger's long, thick cock, and continuing to stroke him from the base. She took more and more of him into her mouth, her head bobbing, tongue slipping out as she rubbed it along the underside of his shaft.

I couldn't resist opening my pants and stroking as I watched Sam worship my coworker's cock with a familiar enthusiasm, moaning on him and driving him further down her throat until she gagged herself on him.

"Fuck!" Andrew groaned, putting his hand on the back of Sam's head and pushing her down when she gagged.

It didn't surprise me to see Sam reach back down between her legs when she felt that, knowing how much it would've excited her to feel him holding her down on his cock.

"You weren't kidding about her being a good cocksucker. This feels fucking amazing," Andrew said, fucking Sam's mouth for a few thrusts until she gagged again.

My cock was leaking everywhere as I stroked and watched Sam struggle to take such a big cock in her mouth, rubbing her clit faster.

Andrew held Sam's hair in a ponytail behind her head, using the grip to guide her as she bobbed on his cock.

"That's it, suck my cock. Take it. God, your mouth feels so good," he muttered encouragingly.

Then, he held her head still with both hands, thrusting forward and making her take it all.

I had to loosen my grip on my cock to keep from coming when I saw Sam grab Andrew's hip suddenly. Her nails dug into him as she gagged on his big cock, breathing hard through her nose.

He finally released her with a groan, and she pulled back instinctively, moaning and taking a couple of deep breaths before diving back in for more.

Sam took him deep again right away, pushing herself onto him, fucking him with her mouth.

"Oh fuck! Good fucking girl," Andrew groaned, holding the back of her head down once again, pushing until her nose pressed against him.

Sam gagged loudly, saliva dripping down her chin. She rubbed her pussy faster, harder, her wetness now audible.

Andrew must have heard it, too. Suddenly, he pulled back until just the head of his cock was between Sam's lips, holding her head in place and thrusting fast, grunting. Then he stopped moving altogether, and I watched as his cock pulsed cum into my slut's mouth, filling her.

Sam moaned as she tasted my coworker's cum, swallowing and sucking him dry.

"God damn!" Andrew cursed as he finished, easing out of Sam's mouth.

I beamed with pride as I watched my coworker recover from the intense orgasm Sam had just given him.

She smiled too, licking her lips and moaning, still rubbing herself.

"Cum, Sam. I know you're close. Make yourself cum now," I commanded, stroking myself slowly with a gentle grip.

Her head rolled back, chest heaving as she breathed and moaned. She shifted to sit down on the ground, legs spread, her fingers flying on her clit.

"I want to see," she said, her voice a soft whimper.

"Take off the blindfold," I ordered.

Andrew and I exchanged looks, grinning, and then turning back to Sam.

She eased the scarf off and blinked as her eyes readjusted to the light, eager to take in the scene in front of her. She looked at Andrew first, blushing, then smiled back at me with a little nervous laughter.

We laughed, too.

Then I took care of introductions. "This is my coworker, Andrew."

"Hi," Sam said shyly, not moving her hand from her pussy as she glanced between Andrew's eyes and his cock as he continued stroking, still half-hard.

"Nice to finally meet you, Sam," Andrew smiled.

"He's the one who made you cum with Eggy," I explained.

Sam's eyes flashed with recognition and she blushed a deeper shade of pink. "Oh, okay," she laughed.

She was still breathing hard. I could tell that she was still close.

"You did such a good job sucking Andrew's big cock," I said.

"Fuck yeah, you did," Andrew confirmed. "I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

Sam moaned and shivered, writhing as she got herself close.

"That's it, Sam. Cum now. Show us how much it turned you on to have a stranger's cock in your mouth. Making him cum before you even saw his face."

"Oh god," she breathed, leaning back onto her elbow, her hips gyrating, grinding on her hand.

"Cum!" I commanded, meeting her eyes as I stroked my cock with her.

Then her head rolled back, her mouth dropping open with a louder, deeper moan as her body spasmed and convulsed on the floor.

"Good girl," I groaned. "Now get up on the couch."

Sam moaned, riding out her orgasm a little longer before turning to crawl onto the sofa, eager to obey my command before she'd even finished cumming.

"On your back, ass at the edge," I ordered, helping her into the position I wanted.

I dragged her forward with my hands on her hips and pushed down on the backs of her thighs, thrusting in hard and deep right away. I wanted to feel her still clenching from her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam yelled, her face furrowed in pleasure, her cheeks tinted dark pink.

She reached down to keep rubbing her clit, her tits bouncing as I thrusted in and out. Then her gaze shifted to Andrew as he watched us and stroked his already nearly recovered cock.

"You want to feel his big cock stretching your tight pussy, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes!" Sam yelled, without hesitation.

I groaned and squeezed her tits, fucking her faster, my cock twitching inside her as she clenched around me. "Rub faster. Cum again. I'm gonna cum when you do."

Sam moaned and looked up at me, rubbing herself as I shifted my hips to thrust into her at a different angle, so that the head of my cock rubbed against her g spot.

"Ohhhh my god!" Sam wailed, her legs wrapping around my waist and squeezing, pulling me into her deeper, harder.

"Cum on my cock, Sam," I ordered, struggling to hold on and keep thrusting as I felt her pussy squeezing around me.

A few more thrusts at just the right angle, and then Sam's back was arching, her pussy clenching around my cock as she came a second time. I let go as soon as I felt it, grunting and pushing deeper, squeezing her tits as I pumped my cum deep inside her.

Sam kept her legs wrapped around me, pinning me to her as the rest of her body relaxed. She smiled up at me, a look of wild excitement on her face as she held behind my head and pulled me down to kiss her.

I smirked and winked as I pulled back slowly, squeezing and slapping her where the side of her ass met her thigh, the last couple pulses of cum making me shake.

"Now bend over the couch," Andrew ordered, before I'd even moved out of the way.

Sam blushed and looked up at him, then back at me as she moved to her knees in front of the couch.

I smiled and sat on the couch beside her, my heart beating faster as I watched her do as she was told.

"That's good," I said, offering some encouragement. "I want to see your face as his big cock stretches you."

"Okay," Sam smiled timidly.

She settled herself between my legs and looked over her shoulder to watch as Andrew moved closer, stroking his cock, which was fully hard again.

He got on his knees behind her, running his hands over her ass. Then he gripped his cock again and rubbed it on her pussy, along her slit.

Sam smiled up at me as she felt it, moaning softly. Then her face suddenly changed and she let out a little gasp. I didn't have to look back to know that Andrew was pushing his thick cock into her, through her tight, swollen lips.

He moaned, and I felt a surge of jealousy, thinking about what he must be experiencing, with Sam's pussy stretched so tightly around him.

She already had a load of my cum lubing her up, making it easier for Andrew to push all the way in, bumping her forward into my lap. I held onto her and watched as her face furrowed, listened to her moans, and felt her tense up with each of Andrew's thrusts, knowing how deeply he must be filling her.

She seemed to adjust to his size, and then she was pushing back on his cock, dropping one hand down between her legs to rub her clit again.

Andrew groaned when he felt it. "That's it, push back on my dick. Your pussy feels so good. You've been wanting a big cock to stretch you out like this, haven't you?"

Sam moaned and looked up at me, but didn't respond. I guessed she must still be feeling torn about admitting such a thing to me. But I'd heard how she responded to Chris when I caught her with him, wailing and begging for more of his big cock. And I'd gotten her to admit as much to me since then, as I fucked her. We both knew it was the truth, but apparently Sam still didn't realize that it turned me on just as much as it did her.

"Answer him, slut," I commanded. My voice was stern, but I smiled, winking at her to make sure she knew it was okay.

"Ooh, fuck!" Sam yelped, moaning and arching her back. "Yesss! I need it!"

I held her tightly as Andrew fucked her, his thrusts speeding up.

My cock was hard again, resting against my stomach as I watched and felt Sam getting fucked harder and harder with Andrew's big cock, his hands gripping her hips tighter, pulling her back into him with each hard thrust.

Sam leaned forward, her head in my lap, licking and nuzzling her face against my cock and balls, getting bumped into it. She sucked on me a little, fighting for more as Andrew pulled her hips back.

I knew what she wanted. Moaning, I brought one hand to her head as the other held my cock upright, pushing her mouth down onto it. "You want two cocks at once, don't you, slut? Taste yourself on my cock while Andrew fucks you."

Sam moaned as she took me into her mouth, sucking eagerly right away, her fingers moving faster on her clit.

Then she was cumming. I groaned and held her head down on me.

"Fuck yeah, cum on my cock, slut!" Andrew moaned, squeezing her ass and bumping her forward with another deep thrust.

He started fucking her harder and faster, letting loose and pounding her through the orgasm, too hard and fast for her to continue sucking me.

I could tell by Sam's whimpers and nonstop moans that she was going to cum again as Andrew railed her with his big, thick cock, not letting up. She leaned over my lap, her nails digging into my thighs as she used me to brace herself against his harsh thrusts.

She tensed, and I knew Andrew must've felt it. He slapped her ass, pushing down on her back, changing the angle at which he was fucking her and grunting, clearly getting close again, too.

"Cum again, Sam!" I yelled over her loud, desperate moans.

Then I looked up at Andrew. "Pull her hair."

He reached up, grasped a handful of her hair, and pulled, making her look up at me again just as she came hard on his cock, her whole body shaking as she yelled out with it.

Andrew groaned, and I could imagine what he must be feeling: Sam's pussy clenching around him, clamping down on his throbbing cock.

He continued fucking her hard for a few more thrusts, building up quickly. I was nervous that he wouldn't remember the rule I'd set for him. Especially as I heard him grunting, his skin slapping against Sam's as he slammed into her again and again. But then he pulled out suddenly, jerking himself over her until quick spurts of cum shot out, landing on her ass and back.

Sam panted and moaned, looking over her shoulder to watch as Andrew covered her with his cum, wiping the last drips from his tip onto her ass. Then she turned back to smile up at me, the biggest grin on her face. I couldn't help smiling back, my hard cock throbbing right in front of her.

"Fuck, that was good!" Andrew muttered, pulling back and standing up behind Sam. "Can I get you a towel or something?"

Sam laughed and arched her back again, looking over her shoulder at him. "Yeah, there are some washcloths in the hallway closet."

Andrew went off to get the towel. I heard him opening the hall closet door, then going into the bathroom to get it wet. Sam turned back to me again, still smiling.

"Did you like Andrew's big cock?" I asked, smiling back.

She laughed a little, looking like she was trying to suppress her giddiness, her smile growing. "I did. Did you like watching?"

AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers
12