All Comments on 'Watching My Slut Take A Big Cock'

by AJPages

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The only sluts in this story are the two cheating arseholes Mark and Andrew! Epilogue Mark and Andrew were served at work, divorce followed quickly and both were taken to the cleaners for every cent they had. Mark at last got his wish and was able to look at Andrews dick every day as he sucked it and became his bitch. Sam meanwhile made friends with the wives who took her under their wing and enjoyed receiving and giving a large strapon when ever she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You lost me in less than 2 minutes. Why would you invite a guy to screw your girlfriend? If you love her you protect her, you don't share her. This younger generation has lost it's ever lovin mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Epilogue: Sam woke up the next day and realized that Mark was nothing but a sissy wimp so she dumped his pathetic ass. Then she found a guy who was bigger, much, much better and didn't share. She and her new man laughed and laughed thinking about loser Mark sitting at home whacking off because he is such a joke.

LIDiverLIDiver12 months ago

So very naughty and well written.

philly7233philly723312 months ago

My response to this story is omg 😉 I think it’s such a sexy story it had me cummming real quick! The details, and the story line are realistic and so much fun 🤩

Now my response to the other haters…..

If it lost you within 2 mins why did you continue to read it? If this is not your style of story reading, rwd something else then. It’s not “unmanly” to share your wife, gf, in fact as long as both ppl are consenting adults, it has my approval. It’s not he forced her to do anything she didn’t want. If it’s too much for you to read, save your pithy comments for someone else!

Thank you AJpages for such an amazing story to share ! Much love sent your way! Keep up the good work! 😚

philly7233philly723312 months ago

I absolutely loved this story, the details, the sensuality and expression of all 3 characters is really incredible! Well done AJPAGES! 😍

I love the desire and energy all 3 bring in this story!

Now for the anonymous haters….

If within 2mins you didn’t like it , why did you continue to read it? If it’s not your style or genre, why didn’t you choose another genre to read? Don’t hate what other people enjoy! It’s one thing if it’s not your style, then move on!

I admire your AJ! Much love to you 😚

PhileldPhileld11 months ago

Wow, LOVED this story. I give it 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAJPages@AJPages
Hi, I'm Avery :) I've just had a story published on Galatea! Check it out here: https://getgalatea.com/library/app/en/summary/whatever-she-wants If you enjoy my stories and might want me to create a custom erotic story for you, please check out my Etsy page :) https://ww...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES