Watching My Slut Take A Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I answered, laughing, too. "I liked seeing your reactions when you were first touching him, and you realized it wasn't me."

Sam blushed and bit her lip.

Andrew came back in the room then, carrying the damp washcloth, bringing it to Sam's back. "Is this okay?" he asked, just before touching her with it.

"Yeah, thanks," Sam answered, turning back to watch as Andrew wiped up his cum from her back and ass.

"Maybe Andrew can come with me again another time," I offered as I watched, too. "I know you want more of his big cock."

"Fuck yeah," Andrew chimed in. "Any fucking time."

Sam laughed and thanked him again once she was all clean, still kneeling on the floor in front of me. She glanced back at me and smirked as she noticed I was still stroking my cock, slowly.

"Oh shit, I gotta go," Andrew said then. He'd gotten his phone out of his pants pocket and checked it. "Three missed calls from my wife."

"Good luck with that," I chuckled.

"I know, right? I better head out and let her know I'm on my way home. Sorry to nut and run, Sam. This was really amazing," he added, pulling his clothes back on.

"No worries," she smiled, her hand sneaking up my leg.

Andrew noticed as he finished redressing. "I'll let myself out," he said with a smirk and a wink.

"Sounds good," I said. "See you at work tomorrow."

"Yep. Have fun, you two!" Andrew called on his way out the door.

I reached for Sam again as he left. "C'mere."

She smiled and crawled up onto my lap, straddling me and stroking my cock right away.

I groaned, feeling her soft hand around me again. "That was so hot, watching you cum so hard on his big cock."

"Mmm, yeah. It felt so good. I love that you surprised me with this. And I love that you were watching everything."

"You want to fuck him again, don't you?"

"Yes," Sam admitted easily.

Her right hand slipped down to rub circles over her clit again. She touched herself as she closed her eyes, grinding in my lap, her left hand still wrapped around my hard cock and stroking.

"You're remembering it now, aren't you? Still feeling his big cock inside you?"

"Yes!" Sam gasped, rubbing faster.

"Was he as big as Chris?" I asked, curiously.

"Close," she admitted, her smile growing. "Did you know how big he was when you invited him?"

"No," I laughed. "You got lucky."

Sam laughed too, until it turned back to a moan as she kept rubbing herself.

"Tell me how much you liked his big cock," I commanded.

"Oh god!"

She sounded close already, so I pushed her further. "Admit it, Sam. Tell me how good it felt while he was fucking you. How much you want to be a slut and get fucked by other guys."

"Oh, fuck!" Sam yelped.

And then I felt her clenching, her thighs squeezing around me. She let go of my cock to brace herself, her hand moving to my chest, and then the back of the couch as she yelled out and writhed on top of me.

"Mmm, such a naughty college slut," I growled, taking over stroking my cock.

Sam collapsed onto me as she finished cumming, moaning softly in my ear, shivering through aftershocks from her orgasm. I held her tightly, my arms wrapping around her, sliding down until I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer and grinding my hard cock against her warm, wet pussy.

"I want to feel you clenching again. I want to feel how much his cock stretched you."

Sam whimpered, leaning up and reaching down to angle my throbbing cock towards her opening, then lowering herself onto me. I slipped right in and there was a noticeable difference from before, her pussy still gaping after that hard fucking from Andrew. Then she clenched, and I felt more of her familiar tightness and warmth around my cock.

"Tell me how much you liked getting fucked by another guy's big cock," I commanded, my hands on Sam's ass, guiding her as she rode me.

"I loved it. I love that you brought him here for me. I love that you wanted me to fuck the guy at the bar the other night."

"You want to fuck a lot more guys, don't you, slut?"

Sam groaned and clenched again, pressing down onto me and grinding on my cock.

"Yess," she moaned. "I want to be your slut. I want to fuck other guys for you. Whoever you tell me to."

My heart raced in my chest as I heard Sam's moaned confession. I thought about telling her to go out and fuck someone new. Then fucking her as she told me about it after.

"You want to fuck other guys and tell me all about it, don't you?" I asked, holding her hips and thrusting up into her harder.

"Ooh, fuck! Yess, I want that! I really wanted to suck your cock while he was fucking me. I want you to fuck me with someone else. Or to feel two other guys at once. Maybe more."

"Fuck!" I groaned, impaling her on my cock with one more hard thrust, then slowing, not wanting to cum just yet. Not until she came again on my cock. "Such a naughty slut. You want all your holes used, don't you?"

"Yess!" Sam whimpered, leaning over to rest her head on my shoulder again as she rubbed her clit faster, grinding on my lap.

I felt her squeezing around me again, her hips rocking faster and faster as she moaned and panted in my ear.

Then I felt a stronger clench as she clamped down around me, writhing and cumming on my cock. I let go as soon as I felt it, grunting and thrusting hard with each pulse of cum as I filled her again.

"Fuck!" I groaned, as soon as we both calmed down, my arms still wrapped around Sam as she rested on my lap.

We stayed like that for a few moments. I felt Sam's warm breath on my neck, and moaned, leaning up to kiss her shoulder, making my way up to her neck, too.

"Mmm," she moaned, shivering and clenching again before pulling back, sitting up just enough to look at me, and smiling as her hand braced on my chest. "That felt so good."

"Yes, it did. I love how much that turned you on."

Sam smiled down at me, biting her lip.

I slid a hand up her back and into her hair, gripping her there and tugging gently until she leaned forward enough for me to kiss her. She moaned into me and deepened the kiss, her arms sliding around my waist, wrapping herself around me and holding on tight.

We stayed like that for a little while, then I knew it was time for me to get going, too.

Luckily, I didn't find any missed calls or texts from Heather as I got up to check my phone and get dressed, but I knew she'd be expecting me soon.

"We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for Michigan," I said once I'd finished redressing, and Sam had walked me to the door.

"Oh, right," she said, remembering the plans I'd already told her about a week ago, to go stay with Heather's parents for the weekend.

"I'm not sure how much privacy I'll have to talk on the phone, but I'll text you when I can."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Sam said, smiling.

I noticed her smile looked forced, though, and felt a need to reassure her. "When I get back, we should start making plans for my 'work trip' when you get done with school in June. We can pick a hotel and maybe find some fun things to do around Milwaukee."

That did the trick. Her face lit up again at the mention of the pretend work trip I'd invented, to create an excuse to go away with Sam, so that we could spend a few whole days together.

"Okay. Maybe I'll start looking around for things while you're gone."

"Actually, I have another idea for you, for when I'm gone," I said with a wink.

"Oh, yeah?" she chuckled.

"Yep."

"Do I get to know what your big idea is?"

"Of course. I'm still thinking about what your instructions will be. I'll let you know when we talk tonight," I said, leaning in to kiss her again.

When I pulled back, Sam had a big smile, which was just how I wanted to leave her.

"Can't wait," she said, giving me a small wave.

"I'll call you later, my slut," I said, smiling back once more before turning to head down the stairs.

12