Watching My Wife Become Janes Bitch

Story Info
The best orgasm of my wife's life comes from another woman.
6.7k words
4.55
13.9k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was the kind of girl who no one seemed to notice. She had brunet shoulder length hair and was average height and average weight. She was almost always wearing a faded pinkish cardigan that was 2 sizes too big and it was starting to fray on the sleeves and stretch at the waistband.

Even in the summer she seemed to have that ugly sweater on. I always wondered how hot she must get when she wore it, but Jane never seemed to care, she just wandered around in her own little world.

I first met Jane in high school, when I was forced to take home economics. I wasn't doing well and Jane was assigned as my tutor. Back then she wore big glasses and had a few crooked teeth, not exactly what you would call a "looker". She was good at home ec though and I managed to squeeze through with a 60.

Life moved on and I met a beautiful woman named Ann at college. She was tall with blonde hair and had great legs. Right after college we got married and moved to Melrose Ave. the years passed quickly and we had 2 kids, James and Harry who enjoyed a pretty full childhood before heading off to college themselves. It was just around the time that our youngest Harry went off to LSU that our east side neighbor on Melrose Ave moved out and as fate would have it Jane moved in.

I was surprised to see her all those years later. The need for a cardigan and pony tail hadn't changed, but her teeth were perfect now and there was no sign of eye glasses. Those changes did make her much prettier but I never saw any guys over at her place so I assumed she was still single.

Sometimes my wife and I would visit with Jane and enjoy a few drinks, I guess my wife felt comfortable around her because she never thought I was interested in Jane. She was right, I didn't have any interest in her, but that was about to change.

The first time I thought something was "different" about Jane was the night after the annual block party in July. Ann and I were just getting ready for bed when she asked me if I thought Jane was a "Lesbian".

"For all I know she might be an astronaut," I told her, "what makes you think she might be one of those".

Ann replied, "well, she told me she thinks I'm a very attractive woman".

I laughed, "I think that too but I'm not a lesbian... but I do have all the symptoms of one."

"I'm serious," she said, "you didn't see how she looked at me, it was like she wanted me".

"Wanted you for what?" I replied.

"Oh forget it," she said "it's time for bed," and before long we were asleep.

The next week, I came home and found Jane and Ann talking to each other over the fence in the back yard. They were both smiling and laughing, when I walked over to join them I got the sense I was interrupting something and both of them were giggly and sheepish.

Ann followed me back to the house and I said "Did you find out if she's Lesbian?"

"That's none of my business," Ann replied.

"Oh today it's none of your business," I replied with a laugh.

"Be nice, I like her," Ann replied in a sharp voice.

I knew it wouldn't go well if I kept asking questions, so I changed the subject.

"What are we up to this weekend?" I asked.

"Saturday afternoon is the outdoor show," Ann replied, "We can go right after Jane and I have our morning run."

"Since when do you run?" I asked.

"Jane and I have been running for weeks while you're at work, we missed a day so we're gonna catch up Saturday," she said.

"Why didn't I know you guys were running," I questioned.

"Oh you don't need to know every little thing mister," she shot back with a smile.

Saturday I woke to find Ann already gone, which was disappointing because I usually get sex on Saturday morning. Looking out the window I didn't see any sign of them on the surrounding streets.

Looking down at my cock I said, "I guess we better get our own coffee," and I headed downstairs.

It was over 90 minutes before Ann came back to the house. She was wearing tight fitting yoga pants and a loose fitting shirt. In my head I thought holy shit, look at her ass in those pants, but my tongue managed to spit out, "new outfit?".

"Jane gave it to me," Ann replied.

"Jane bought you new clothes?" I asked.

"No silly," she replied, "after our run we went to her place and I showered and needed some clothes to put on so she gave me these".

"You showered at Janes?" I asked.

"Yes, Jane said I could shower there, we knew you were sleeping so I said yes. Why is showering at Janes forbidden," she joked.

"No, I just missed our Saturday morning," I replied with an evil grin.

"Well let's go upstairs and say good morning properly," Ann replied with a smile.

Once we got into the bedroom I watched Ann peel off her new clothes pants. She had no panties or bra on so it was magical to watch her ample breasts flop out of her top as she lifted it over her head and the literal peeling of her yoga pants down and off her well-shaped ass. I was already on the bed naked when she finished and turned around to join me.

Just as she was getting into bed, I noticed she had shaved most of the fine blonde hair off her inner thighs and trimmed her pussy hair really short.

"That's new," I said as I pointed at her pussy.

"Yes, running can cause chaffing so I had to shave some of it off", she replied.

"You shaved more off than you needed to stop chaffing my dear," I joked.

"I wanted it to look good for you too," she playfully replied, "Do you like it?"

"I like it a lot. When did you do it?" I asked.

"This morning while you were sleeping, it's fresh," she gleefully smiled as she climbed into bed.

Morning sex usually started with some kissing, some nipple touching and then right to fucking but today was different. Ann climbed into bed and immediately started giving me a blowjob. It had been a long time since she'd sucked my cock and today she was doing it with purpose.

"Somebody's horny today" groaned as she took me deeper.

"Um hmm," she grunted as I felt her hand squeezing my balls.

This was one of the best blow jobs Ann had ever given me, one hand massaging my balls, the other stroking my shaft and her mouth giving me the deepest head she could, sometimes deep enough to hit the back of her throat.

It wasn't long before I was on the edge, I told her "You better stop now unless you want a mouthful of cum for breakfast.

Ann stopped for a second and kissed me, "I think a mouth full of cum is just what this little slut needs," she said erotically.

Woah I thought, "this little slut?" Since when does Ann wanna be called a little slut? I almost blurted out the question when I felt her teeth gently dragging down my shaft and she began sucking again.

I tried to resist as long as I could but she was not to be denied and the first wave of pleasure hit me and a huge stream of cum entered her mouth.

"Ummm," she moaned as more cum shot onto her tongue. My cock spasmed wildly 3 or 4 more times before it was all finished and Ann swallowed every last bit of my climax.

When I finally stopped twitching, Ann moved up beside me and giggled when she saw how hard I was breathing.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Oh ya, it was good, it was very good," I replied not being able to come up with anything better.

"My turn," I said pointing at Ann's newly shaved pussy.

"Sorry," she said to me, "not enough time, we gotta get to the outdoor show."

"We can be late for the outdoor show," I protested, but she was already up and getting dressed quickly before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Should I make you anything?" She asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coffee," I replied, and under my breath mumbled, "and an explanation what's going on with my wife?"

After breakfast we got ready to go to the outdoor show. Ann was riffling through her closet looking for something to wear while I grabbed a shower. When I got out, Ann was ready. She was wearing a short pink summer dress I hadn't seen for a long time and she looked sexy, especially with freshly shaved legs and little white running shoes.

"Been a while since I've seen that one," I said.

"It fits again," she smiled, "Ever since Jane and I started running together I've gotten smaller."

She was right about that, I never really cared about the "baby fat" Ann had but I could tell her body was getting firmer and healthier. She normally wore sweat pants and hoodies to cover up her mommy shape so this new show of confidence was pretty impressive. We hopped in our truck and headed down to the show.

After a few hours of checking out the latest campers and tents, 4 wheelers and fishing gear, we decided to hit the food court for a snack. Ann had sushi, part of her new eat right plan, while I settled for a burger.

We were just wrapping up and leaving when Ann spotted Jane. Jane sure didn't look like the Jane I remembered. She was wearing makeup and had on tight sexy black yoga pants with a little white crop shirt and a baseball cap.

Ann jumped up and ran over to her, giving her a big hug, I watched from a distance as they chatted a bit, both looking way sexier than they did just weeks ago.

I was about to go join them when I overheard Jane say "I'll see you later," and she gave another quick hug to Ann, only this time one of Jane's hands clearly reached under Ann's pink dress for a split second.

I thought to myself, "Did that really just happen?"

After Ann walked back to me I asked, "Where did Jane go?"

"Oh she had a Cross Fit class she had to get to," Ann replied."

"Cross fit?" I said, "I never thought of her as the cross fit type."

Ann looked at me and smiled, "Oh I'm sure there are plenty of things about Jane you never knew. Now let's go find a new tent for camping."

We went back to the outdoor show and a big crowd that was there now. After checking out a few tents, Ann told me the people were getting on her nerves and could we find a quieter area of the building. We left the main area and went to the back where there was less commotion.

There were a couple tent vendors way in the back of the building, so we went to have a look. The place was pretty deserted back there, but there was a cheap "glamping" tent set up, with a small air mattresses on the floor and led lights on the ceiling.

We popped inside and I wasn't impressed, it looked and felt cheap. I was just about to leave when Ann said, "Give it a chance."

I couldn't imagine camping in this thing with its weird lighting and skinny mattress but Ann asked me to lie down and tell me what I thought. Being a good sport I went over and awkwardly got down on the bed.

It was barely wider than my shoulders and I looked over at Ann and gestured that it's too small. She had a very serious look on her face and walked over to where I was lying down. I was surprised when she stepped over me and straddled my head so I could see up her dress.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked up and saw she had no panties on. Her dress was short enough that any gust of wind or even bending down would have exposed her naked pussy to everyone.

She giggled and asked "is this seat was taken?"

Before I could even answer she was crouched down and rubbing her clit in my face. She was crazy wet and the crouching motion opened up her pussy lips like a ripe piece of fruit.

She pressed down harder so she could grind against my mouth. I got my tongue deep inside her almost instantly. Her freshly trimmed pussy lips were amazingly soft, which was a new experience for me as she normally let the hair grow there. She was full of that thick sweet nectar that comes from being horny for hours and I tried to lick every drop I could out of her.

I could hear people walking around outside and somebody was announcing the winner of the big giveaway over the loudspeaker when Ann came all over my face. She tried to be quiet but it sounded like she was squeaking as each wave of pleasure washed over her. I could feel my shirt getting soaked but I didn't stop licking her until she finally pulled away. The last few licks causing her to shudder uncontrollably.

When she stood up, her hand covered her mouth in shock "Oh my god your shirt," she said almost frantically.

She was right, I was covered in her orgasm and my shirt was soaked through. I told her to "calm down, and go buy me an outdoor show t-shirt."

She was a bit shaken but managed to get out of the tent to search for a shirt to buy. I zipped up all the tent windows and door and waited for her to return. One person tried to look in the tent but went away when I said I was "just cleaning it".

With the doors and windows closed you could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy everywhere, I breathed it in deeply. A few minutes later Ann was back with a shirt and I had changed. Heading back into the crowd I wondered, what the hell was going on with her.

That evening back at the house Ann was in our bedroom sorting out her clothes and getting rid of the baggy sweats she used to love. When she came down with a huge bag of clothes to donate I asked her, "Did something happen to make you more... horny lately?"

She laughed at me, "I wouldn't exactly call it horny, let just say I feel more feminine lately," she replied.

"Does Jane have anything to do with that?" I asked, "I noticed she gave you a little extra touch at the outdoor show today".

"Oh that was nothing, Jane dared me to go out pantyless so she was just checking if I did," she replied. "Did you get all jealous because Jane touched my pussy?" She giggled.

I wanted to say, "Yes it's my fucking pussy not hers," but I didn't want Ann to know it bothered me. I said "Of course, I'm not jealous, it's kind of sexy."

"Good," Ann replied, "Because I like it when she touches my pussy," and she went to put the clothes she was getting rid of in the car.

I didn't even have time to respond. What the Fuck? I thought to myself.

That night I struggled with being upset that Ann liked Jane touching her pussy, and who knows what else. I knew one thing for sure, Ann was more sexually energized than she had been in years and she wasn't shy about sharing it with me. Still I wasn't sure what was going on so I made a decision to spy on them the next time they went for a run.

It was an uneventful week, but I found out they were running on Wednesday morning. I could tell Ann was looking forward to her run, she had ordered new running shoes and clothes. Her and Jane were always on the phone discussing what else they should get.

I headed off to the office like normal on Wednesday, but I only drove a few blocks away. I knew which way they were running so it was easy to avoid them and return after they left. Getting to Janes place I got the key from the top of the light (where she always hid it) and let myself in.

I'd been in Janes house before but never upstairs. It was very clean and orderly so I made sure not to move anything. Heading upstairs I found a bedroom on the left side then a small office, a washroom at the end of the hall and the master bedroom at the end.

Walking into the master I could tell it had a woman's touch, lots of extra pillows and a comfy bench at the end of the bed. It was all modern décor, like the rest of the house complete with a treadmill on one side of the room for her to run on.

I started to look through some drawers, not really sure what I was looking for. I began to think Jane only owned bras, panties and yoga gear when I found some very sexy lingerie in the top drawer. Clearly she liked dressing up for someone and looking at the hot pink silk lingerie she had I thought someone who is very lucky.

I searched the bedside table where I found the sex toy treasure box. Warming lube, tingling lube, anal lube and flavored KY were right on top. Inside there were g-spot vibrators, finger ticklers and several types and sizes of dildo in a range of colors from black to pink. The front pocket of the toy box had a short riding crop and nipple clamps. You could tell the bottom shelf lifted out so I looked underneath. That is where the strap on harness was kept and the wrist restraints.

Sitting down on the bed I thought Jane must be some kind of dominatrix, how he fuck did I get it so wrong? I thought she was a spinster librarian type for fuck sakes. My watch buzzed to remind me to get out of there before they got back at 11:30 so I tidied everything up and put it back in the drawer.

I was just about to leave when I noticed Jane had closet doors with slats in between. I could easily hide in there and watch Jane if I really wanted to. I opened the closet wide and tucked in behind the clothes. Fuck me I thought what a great view this would be.

I moved a few things on the ground to make it comfortable and knowing it was going to be the dumbest thing I ever did, I settled in to wait for her to come home. About 20 minutes passed before I heard the lock downstairs, I didn't hear any voices just random footsteps. Eventually I could hear someone coming up the stairs.

A second later Jane was in the room, she was wearing the black yoga pants and white crop top I had only seen from a distance before. Seeing her up close I had a much better appreciation for her body. Her hips and ass were dam near perfect in those pants and the chill in the air outside made her nipples hard enough to show through her top and make it almost hang off of them.

She stretched and crossed her arms so she could peel off her shirt in one motion, exposing the black sports bra below. Throwing the shirt on the bed she quickly slipped her hands under the bra, pulled up and slid it off her head, exposing her impressive rack and flawless hard pink nipples with quarter sized areolas that matched perfectly. She was a solid C cup, but it didn't matter, they were full and perky and my cock started to swell as I admired them.

She rubbed her breasts the way women do after wearing a bra for a long time, then rolled down her yoga pants slowly and sensually. I thought she must know someone is watching. He had no panties on and the moment her pants were off you could see her dark haired, plump ripe pussy. It was obvious she liked to trim it by shape of the hair she left that formed a heart.

Once she stepped out of the pants she headed for the shower and I started rubbing my cock through my jeans, unable to resist the urge to touch myself.

I could hear the shower running and considered trying to sneak a peek when I heard the downstairs door again.

Before I knew it, Ann was in the room. She peeked in the bathroom then went back to the bed and started to undress. She was wearing a bright pink sundress that was very sexy. A quick pull of the zipper and it fell to the floor. She had nothing on underneath and the morning sun made her skin glow in the light. Her fine blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, and her large breasts with huge areolas were just starting to firm up.

She jumped on the bed and leaned against the headboard, spread her legs with her knees up so she could touch her clit easily. I had never seen her masturbate before and it turned me on so much my cock was throbbing almost instantly.

I quietly undid my zipper and let my cock hang out so it could be free to get really hard.

Ann started fingering herself and her clit got very swollen. I was amazed to see her lick her fingers afterward and how comfortable she was with her own juices.

Jane walked into the room wearing only a towel. "Just 2 fingers you fucking slut, we both know you can take 4," Jane said as she wiggled her fingers at Ann.

"When are you going to accept that I'll never be able to take your whole Fucking hand, I'm too little," Ann replied with a moan.

Jane stood at the end of the bed and dropped her towel on the ground. Putting one leg up on the bed she used her fingers to part her pussy lips so Ann could see the bright pink flesh inside her.

"You wanna lick it?" She whispered in a very sensual voice.

12