Watching My Wife Become Janes Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann's body went rigid and she continued to finger herself.

"Or do you want these first?" Jane used her fingers to gently rub the ends of her nipples, making them perk almost instantly.

Ann's face was flushed as she watched Jane put on a show for her. Her moaning was getting louder and I thought she must be on the verge of orgasm when Jane touched Ann's leg and said you need to stop, you're getting to close.

Ann's looked like she was about to cry and she said, "Please Jane just let me have one".

Jane smiled at her and said, "If you want that orgasm you can have it but that's the only one I'll give you today, remember that last time? Didn't you need to sit on your husbands face at the outdoor show before you lost your fucking mind, do you want that again?"

"You shouldn't have touched my pussy when we hugged at the food court, that was a cruel thing to do to me, you knew how bad I was aching". Ann pleaded.

"Oh I could tell how bad it was when I got back to my car and had to lick you off my soaking wet fingers you little slut," Jane replied in a dominant voice.

As soon as Ann heard it she started touching her clit and cried out, "You make me so fucking horny," and immediately started masturbating again.

Jane slapped Ann's leg hard and said, "Get the wrist restraints out of the toy box."

Ann stopped and looked at Jane like a child who had been grounded for a month. "Ok I'll stop, I promise, no restraints, I'll be good."

Jane sarcastically replied, "I didn't ask you if you wanted them, I told you to put them on."

Ann looked at her disappointingly, and Jane after a brief pause began touching her own nipples again. They starred at each other and in the silence I could heart my heart pounding in my chest. This was the sexiest thing I had ever watched and I noticed that I was dripping pre cum in a long thin strip almost all the way to the floor.

Ann reluctantly turned, opened the drawer and dug out the wrist restraints. "Put them on," Jane told Ann as she started touching her own pussy again.

Ann fumbled for a moment but managed to get them both on. Jane stopped touching herself and tied the black ropes from the restraints to the headboard so Ann was forced to lean back and couldn't move.

"That's better," Jane said, "now let's see how badly you need to cum today."

Ann looked rather helpless tied to the bed like that. Jane started parting Ann's legs good and wide.

"Oh no," Jane playfully cried out. "It looks like we need to cut the grass on this field again before we can play properly," then she jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

"What?" Ann called out, "You just did it 4 days ago."

Jane returned with a towel, a razor, some lotion and a warm wet cloth. "Well I didn't do it very well then." Jane said like a teacher scorning a student, "keep your legs open wide for me," she said as she started applying the lotion.

Ann had always kept her pussy natural, now I knew why styling the hair down there was new. I had to admit touching, teasing or eating Ann's pussy was that much nicer this way. My cock pulsed with the beat of my heart as I watched Jane start to shave Ann. I was almost unable to breathe as the heat in the closet rose.

When Jane finished the lips she started shaving the mound of Ann's pussy. When it was done only a tiny landing strip of hair remained.

Jane teased Ann, "Maybe I should shave of this little part too."

"Don't do that," Ann pleaded, "I told my husband I some there for him."

Jane laughed, "We did leave it for him, but I wanted it off."

"Please don't," Ann cried and started to struggle against her restraints.

"What will you do for me if I leave it there," Jane asked.

"No Jane," Ann replied, "Last time you tried my pussy was too sore to fuck my husband and I had to settle for sucking his cock."

"Ok, I guess I can shave it off then," Jane replied and she took just a little more hair off.

"OK! OK!" Ann cried back frantically, "Just take it slower this time".

Jane smiled and went back to the bathroom with all the shaving tools and returned with a warm towel to wipe Ann off with.

"I hate that I want you so badly," Ann told Jane, "I just ache for you to do anything you want to me."

Jane moved to the side of the bed and started touching Ann's smooth pussy.

"Ann, watching you push yourself out of your comfort zone, makes me ache for you exactly the same way." she told her.

Jane took one of Ann's nipples in her mouth and Ann's back arched immediately. Her hips were grinding into Janes hand. Jane teased her clit and pussy lips with her fingers. Every time Ann lifted her hips to try and grind on Janes hand she'd move it away and the teasing was making Ann crazy.

Jane teased her for over 10 minutes this way before she stopped sucking Ann's nipple and used her free hand to open the box and bring out some lube and a small anal plug.

"I've never done anal," Ann whimpered," you said we would go slower this time".

"We are going slower this time, this is the smallest plug I have," Jane replied and she stopped playing with Ann's pussy and squeezed some lube into her hand.

She then moved to the end of the bed and told Ann to lift her legs. Ann complied and Jane started rubbing the lube on Ann's pussy and eventually all over the tiny virgin opening to her ass. When she was done she squirted lube on the plug and held it against the little soft pink opening of Ann's anus.

She pressed the plug against Ann hard enough that any movement by her would cause the plug to start sliding in, and Ann began to tremble as she tried to continue holding her legs up.

"When are you going to put it in?" Ann asked shakily.

"I'm not," Jane replied "you are".

"I can't," Ann said, "you tied my hands."

"Then just relax and gravity will slide it in for you," Jane told her.

"I'm scared it will hurt," Ann said her voice breaking.

"It might hurt a little at first, but the pain stops after you take the wide part," Jane assured her.

Ann was losing the struggle to stay up in the air when Jane started using her thumb to massage Ann's clit. Ann began to relax as the pleasure of being touched washed over her and she dipped a little, letting the first inch of the plug slip inside her.

As Jane continued to rub Ann's clit, the plug slowly inched further and further inside her until the widest part of the plug was just outside Ann's anus.

"Jane I can't," Ann cried.

Jane ignored Ann's plea's and used her free hand to press the widest part of the plug inside her tiny stretched asshole.

Ann jumped and yelled, "fucking Bitch," as the sharp pain of the plug coming to rest fully inside her made her anus ache.

For a moment Ann was almost in panic, but the feeling was soon replaced with a new sensation that was quite pleasurable.

"See," Jane said, "If you relax you will be amazed what your body is capable of."

Ann began grinding her hips in the air and enjoying the plug inside her. "Fuck you make me crazy," she moaned, pulling on her restraints.

Jane got the lube out and put a large amount on Ann's pussy, using 2 fingers to push lots of it in further.

"Go slow!" Ann pleaded as she felt Jane slip a third finger inside her.

Jane smiled and said, "I'll give your pussy time to relax but this time we are going all the way."

Jane gently twisted her 3 fingers inside Ann's pussy, and Ann moaned with pleasure.

"You really enjoy 3 fingers, so one more little one won't matter," Jane laughed as she slowly and gently put her pinky finger in Ann's pussy.

Ann pulled away slightly but let her body accept the extra finger without too much discomfort. Jane could now feel the plug inside Ann's ass and rubbed it with her finger tips.

"Is that you moving the plug inside me with your fingers?" Ann asked.

"Yes it is," Jane replied.

"I had no idea something could feel so good in there," Ann said as she moaned loudly.

It was hard to just sit there quietly and watch. My mind was racing from Ann never let me try anything this wild to understanding she only sucked my cock because her pussy was to sore to fuck last week.

It was like I didn't even know her, and yet my cock was still throbbing so hard the head was almost numb. The site of another woman with all her fingers in Ann's sweet little pussy was incredible.

Jane slowly twisted and pushed her fingers in and out of Ann while she rubbed her clit with the other hand. Ann opened a little more each time and Jane positioned her thumb between her four fingers without Ann noticing.

Jane pressed harder, and her hand got almost as deep as the knuckles when Ann grunted, "It feels like I'm going to rip open!"

Jane pulled her hand back and squirted more lube in Ann's gaping hole. The sight of it hanging open like that made me gasp out loud and I held my breath to keep them from hearing me. Jane lubed up her hand and made it as narrow as possible before sliding it back in Ann's pussy.

She continued to work her hand with gentle twists and turn, pushing down into Ann's hole at different angles looking for any extra space. Ann had her legs wide open now and they would shake when the pain got intense.

Whenever that happened, Jane would back off for a while before going back to firmly twisting and teasing.

Jane knew Ann was almost ready so she told her to tilt her pelvis toward the ceiling. Ann tried but her legs automatically closed.

"It hurts too much when you press that hard," she pleaded.

I could tell Jane was getting impatient and she ordered Ann to, "Open your Fucking legs and tilt or I'll make sure it fucking hurts." Ann was almost in tears as she parted her legs for Jane and tilted her pelvis up best she could.

"Tilt up more," Jane ordered and she pressed her hand very hard into Ann's pussy. I could see the muscles in her arm flexing.

Ann cried out, "I'm going to tear please stop."

Jane ignored her.

"Stop, STOP!" Ann cried out. I thought I need to get out there and save her! Just as I reached for the closet door handle I heard Ann's voice calling out, "Oh my god is it in?"

Ann's legs were visibly shaking and Jane called out, "Don't move, don't move".

Jane's hand was completely inside Ann's pussy and Ann's pussy lips were now wrapped around Janes disappearing wrist.

Jane gently rubbed Ann's clit with her free hand, "Focus on your clit Ann, just the clit." Jane repeated it over and over as Ann relaxed.

It took a moment and Ann started to grind her pussy on the hand inside her. Her pain was less now and there was an immense pressure inside her she had never felt before. It was intense but pleasurable at the same time and you could see all of her anxiety disappearing as she got used to the hand being inside her.

"Are you ok?" Jane asked once Ann's body stopped shaking.

"I think so," Ann said, "Is this you wanted? You wanted to be the first woman to fist me?"

"I wanted to be the girl you would do anything for. You told me fisting terrified you, that why I chose it." Jane softly replied.

"Yes, I did it for you Jane; you need to let me cum now." Ann whispered back.

Jane didn't hesitate, she started licking Ann's clit while her hand slowly but firmly fucked Ann's stretched pussy. Ann moaned loudly as the pressure to orgasm built inside her. It didn't take long before Ann told Jane to close her hand inside her.

Ann's reaction to being fisted was immediate. She opened her legs wide and let Janes hand explore even deeper. I was stroking my cock frantically in the closet watching the best live sex show of my life. There was so much pre cum flowing I didn't need any lube and mu cock was so hard I was getting a bit light headed.

"Eat me you fucking bitch." she cried out in pure pleasure. Jane did exactly what she was told and frantically licked Ann's clit as fast as she could.

The first stream of cum to dribble out of Ann's pussy made Janes hand so wet it accidentally slid all the way out of Ann's pussy. When Jane closed her fist and rammed it right back into Ann's box, the real fireworks began.

Ann came so hard it forced Janes hand and the anal plug out of her. Her pussy looked like it was turning inside out. Cum gushed out of her gaping hole all over the bed. Janes face and neck were covered in it.

Ann slammed her legs shut trying to get control only to have them forced open by the next orgasm that hit her. She pushed Jane's hands away as she shook and tried to speak. Her face was flush red like she had been holding her breath for much too long. There was a primal groan and again her pussy pushed part of itself outside of her. Ann snapped her legs closed again and held herself in a tight ball until all the tremors in her body ended. She seemed to be scared by what had just happened.

Jane undid the straps that were holding her hands and Ann slumped over to one side while she quietly let her breathing come back to normal.

Jane looked a bit panicked as she asked Ann, "Are you OK?"

"What did you do to me?" Ann pleaded; I've never felt anything like that before.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Jane replied.

In the closet, my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. In the dim light I could see my cum was dripping down the louvers of the door and onto the floor.

"Holy fuck!" I thought as I pulled some of Jane's clothes off hangers to quietly wipe it up. I didn't even remember cumming. It was everywhere in the closet, on the door, the clothes the handle and all over my pants and shoes. What the fuck happened.

Jane was running her hand through Ann's hair and gently apologizing, "Ann I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you."

Ann looked up and smiled, "You didn't hurt me Jane, you just pushed me farther than anyone ever has," she replied.

Jane took off the wrist restraints and went to get a towel to wipe up the rest of the mess. When she returned with a warn wet cloth you could see the pleasure on Ann's face as Jane wiped her face and arms off before starting on her legs.

When Ann opened her legs so Jane could get the inside of her thighs you could see just how red and raw her pussy was. There was significant swelling and some of her left over cum was just dripping out onto the bed, as Jane tried to wipe it, you could see Ann wince.

"Pretty sore I bet," Jane said as she dabbed around Ann's pussy.

"Not in a bad way," Ann smiled back, "In fact I think I'd like to do that again after I heal up a bit."

Jane face lit up, "Did it really feel that good?" she asked.

"Have you ever seen anyone cum that hard?" Ann asked with chuckle.

Jane paused for a moment, "Would you do it to me next week?" she asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Ohhh, are you jealous of me Jane?" Ann asked back.

"Yes you fucking lucky bitch, now let's go have a shower and get cleaned up before your husband gets home for lunch," she said with a laugh.

"Fine but the next time you do this to my pussy YOU can suck his dick on Saturday." she laughed back.

Both of them headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I slipped out of the closet and headed for my car, I was still covered in my own cum and the daylight made it worse. I wasn't sure what to do next. The only real plan I had was a front row closet seat for next Wednesday.

THE END

12