All Comments on 'Watching My Wife Find Herself Ch. 02'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Done it again

As per my previous comment as a fan of yours for over 10years well done!!

I shall give myself a username "desi10" so you know it's me.

vinay694vinay694over 4 years ago
It hurts to see my most favourite author writing slump down. I miss slow and steady erotica development

Please write something like Watchmen series or Yashodara series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great sorry! Sissy feminized hubby .. kindly consider

Aurelius great story yet again! Loved the interracial aspect as well .. it's amazing to see a gorgeous Indian wife ravaged by white black men with their humongous cocks.

May I also request you to kindly consider adding a crossdressing/sissy feminized Indian hubby aspect to your stories or a new series of stories altogether. But please keep the feminized hubby passable as a woman to some degree, and the hubby participating in the sexual activities of the wife & her lovers.

PLEASE consider this feminization aspect too. Kindly respond... Can we get an email id to contact you??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bigger update

I hope this is not the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was that the end ?

I like all your stories but must say that this one has ended suddenly and abruptly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait

for next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think rating is reflecting how bad this chapter was. So confusing and no rhythm in the store at all. Please try to do a better job next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Expecting more like watchman series

Fan of all your stories... Expecting some slow and steady series like watchman...

Rashika123Rashika123over 4 years ago

Love your stories, hope there's more parts to this story.

seimassageseimassageover 4 years ago
The master story teller is back

Hi Aurelius1982

I had read all your stories. My pick of your submission will be the “Indian wife in the prison of spring”. It is a story with well developed characters and a strong story line leaving the readers with a profound sense of eagerness and anticipation for each updation. I had the privilege of throughly enjoyed the journey you had provided in each of your episodes(your story was plagiarized in various forms in various sites, which is a justification of your genius). This story is intriguing and throughly fascinating. I am just a passenger who is willing to enjoy the ride. Thank you for finding the time and energy for writing a story to entertain a few like minded readers like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plz write one more part.

And in the 3 part let Leon joins in along with his older uncle with steve, uncle Jack, Yan & Rolf already there. And Archana this time getting triple penetrated, used like a white. And plz don't puke in between while you watch secretly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how about giving archana a brilliant chance to prove her infidelity

how about you going to a business tour & knowing your daughter will go for Friday/Saturday night sleepover, you wire your house with motion detection camera & microphones even in washroom & kitchen. this time with you gone for a long tour let archana's infidelity know no bounds & this time even Leon joins in along with his older uncle or brother, & steve joining them along with uncle Jack, Yan & Rolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep writing please

I'm a big fan of your stories, keep writing please.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

continue

NaureenNaureenalmost 4 years ago
Fuck ... most sexy role of an Indian wife

Aurelius, I am an Indian too ... loved every situation of this story thinking myself playing Archana..

would like you to expand my sexplorations & experiences into a story. Hope to hit you some day on chat .. 🤨

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cover the story from Archana's point of view. What happened to her?? Why did she go down this path?? All her escapades!! Fantastic writing!! Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pls submit next part and further revelation

thunderstormythunderstormyabout 2 years ago

bro pls give us next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next part pliz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous