Watching Over You

Story Info
Emma watches Sophie as she is hypnotized.
2k words
4.49
22.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Keren
Sir_Keren
27 Followers

"And you find that your eyes can easily follow the pendant, without even thinking about it. It's the most natural thing in the world to watch its motion as it swings back and forth...back and forth."

Emma peered over at Sophie, slightly unsettled. Her friend's eyes were now fixed on the pendant, her face expressionless. Could this really be happening? Emma wondered. When Sophie had told her that she was actually considering letting Michael hypnotize her, Emma had thought she'd known how this would play out. Michael would swing that ridiculous blue pendant of his in front of Sophie's face and say some mumbo jumbo about how she was "under his power" or some nonsense like that, and Sophie would play along for a little while, but eventually it would become clear that all his claims about his "hypnotic powers" were complete bullshit, and they would leave and laugh the whole thing off. But when Michael started swinging the crystal, Sophie's blue eyes had locked on to it almost immediately, and before long it seemed like her friend was no longer aware of anything except for the pendant.

Emma could see why Sophie found the pendant so captivating, though. The crystal seemed to catch the light in a hundred different ways, even swing revealing new depths to its blue as it moved back and forth. Back and forth...

"And as your eyes follow the blue of the pendant, everything else slowly fades away. All the unimportant background details, all those little distractions, just slip out of your mind. Nothing matters except the blue, and my voice."

Emma blinked and quickly looked away from the pendant. She was pretty sure she couldn't get hypnotized, not when she didn't want to and when Michael's words weren't even directed at her anyway. Still, seeing how quickly Sophie had dropped into her placid state made Emma slightly nervous, and she didn't want to take any chances. She was here to watch over Sophie after all, to make sure that Michael didn't try anything with her while she was under, and Emma couldn't exactly do that if she accidentally got hypnotized herself. Emma shook her head, trying hard to look at anything other than the pendant.

It was a good thing Sophie had asked her to come along. Sophie may have trusted Michael, but Emma sure as hell didn't and, despite Sophie's insistence that she and Michael were "just friends", Emma could see the way Michael looked at her. Even when Emma was convinced that the Michael's hypnosis thing wouldn't actually work, she wouldn't have wanted to leave Sophie alone in a room with Michael. And now that Sophie was seemingly powerless, completely captivated by Michael's blue pendant that caught the light in such fascinating ways...

Emma blinked again. Despite her best efforts, her eyes kept being drawn back towards the blue crystal. She needed something else to concentrate on, something to prevent her from getting distracted by the pendant. Eventually, she fixed her gaze on Sophie's eyes.

Almost immediately, Emma found that it was easier to focus. Sophie's eyes were blue, almost the same shade as the pendant, in fact, and once Emma focused on them, she found it was easy to avoid getting distracted by the pendant. In fact, it was easy to avoid getting distracted by anything. Emma hadn't even realized how much of her mental energy was taken up by little details in the room, the way the furniture was arranged, the way the candles flickered, those strange pictures that Michael seemed to have everywhere, but now she barely noticed any of them. That was good. Sophie needed her there for her, and Michael might slip in a sneaky suggestion if Emma allowed herself to get distracted. So, she stared into Sophie's blue eyes as they followed the pendant, and listened carefully to Michael's words. Nothing else mattered.

"And as your body relaxes, your mind relaxes too. With each breath you take, your cares and worries slip away, leaving you more calm, more soothed, more relaxed."

Sophie's breathing was now slow and even. Emma didn't think she'd ever seen her friend this relaxed; her limbs were limp, and her expression was that of someone without a care in the world.

It was then that Emma began to realize why someone might actually want to be hypnotized. She had initially been confused when Sophie had told her that she'd asked Michael to hypnotize her. Michael had offered to hypnotize Sophie and Emma each many times (sometimes Michael even told them that he'd already hypnotized them, and made them forget about it, which never failed to elicit an eye-roll from Emma), but they'd always turned him down before, and eventually he'd given up offering. Emma hadn't understood what had caused Sophie's sudden change of heart. Even if Sophie had believed that Michael's hypnosis really worked, Emma just couldn't see the appeal of letting someone else mess around with your head like that. But now, seeing how calm and peaceful Sophie was as her blue eyes followed the pendant, Emma almost wished that it was her who had asked to be hypnotized.

Emma realized then just how tense she was, worrying about what Michael might do to Sophie, worrying about getting hypnotized herself. Surely, there was no harm in allowing herself to relax a little. After all, she wasn't in any danger of getting hypnotized, not as long as she stared deeply into Sophie's eyes and listened closely to Michael's voice. So, she let herself relax, and allowed her breathing to slow until it matched Sophie's. As she did, warm relaxation flowed through her body, soothing the tension from each muscle. Emma could see why Sophie looked so peaceful and happy, being so relaxed. It felt so good that she wondered why she had been so worried about getting hypnotized herself. Those anxieties seemed distant now, as if they were part of a bad dream that she was already forgetting.

"And as long as you can hear my voice, you know you can feel this safe and relaxed. You know you can trust my voice, and so you can allow my voice to slip into the back of your mind, remaining completely focused on my words, without thinking about them at all."

Sophie was nodding slightly in response to Michael's words, mouthing words in reply that Emma couldn't make out. It was clear that she trusted Michael completely. And why shouldn't she? Michael clearly wasn't going to try anything with Sophie; he'd even allowed Emma to come along just so she could be sure of it. And so far, all he had done had been to make Sophie feel safe and happy and relaxed. Besides, his voice sounded so soothing, and so trustworthy. Emma's previous distrust of Michael seemed almost silly now.

Idly, Emma realized she wasn't listening as closely to Michael's words anymore. Something about that didn't seem right, she remembered she was supposed to pay careful attention to Michael's words, to make sure that he...

But as Emma took another breath, and relaxed even more deeply, she felt that concern fade away like all the others she'd had. She knew she could trust Michael's voice. Besides, even if she wasn't consciously paying attention to his words, she knew her subconscious mind would remember everything he said perfectly.

"And now, as you look into the eyes of the pretty girl sitting across from you, you feel yourself sinking into her. As she goes deeper, you go deeper. As her mind goes blank, your mind goes blank. As she obeys, you obey."

Somewhere in the back of Emma's mind, a voice was telling her that something was wrong. That something about what Michael had just said (what had he said? she could barely remember) didn't fit with what was supposed to be happening. That she couldn't allow herself to be hypnotized by Michael (why was that?). That this whole time, she hadn't realized that -

And then Sophie turned her head slightly and looked directly into Emma's eyes.

Emma had never noticed how beautiful Sophie's eyes were. She'd thought she'd been staring deeply into them before, when they were still focused on the pendant, but now, as she looked into them directly, she realized that there were depths to the blue of her friend's eyes that she had never even imagined. Emma slowly leaned forward, and felt a sensation curiously like falling as the blue expanded to encompass more of her view. She could lose herself in that blue, her thoughts, her memories, her identity slowly dissolving until all that was left was the blue.

The small part of Emma's mind that was still thinking realized that this must be how Sophie was feeling. Her friend's gaze was completely focused on hers, and yet it was also blank and unthinking. She was listening intently to Michael's words, and yet totally unaware of them. She was perfectly hypnotized, and yet becoming more deeply hypnotized with every second she stared into her friend's eyes. And Emma knew, more than she'd known anything in her life, that she wanted to be exactly like Sophie.

Sophie was deeply hypnotized, and so was Emma. Sophie said "Yes, Master" in response to everything Michael said, and so did Emma. Sophie was unbuttoning her shirt, and so was Emma. Sophie obeyed without thinking, and so did Emma. Sophie was playing with her nipples. Sophie was peeling off her panties. Sophie was fingering herself. Sophie was begging her Master to let her cum. Sophie existed only to obey. Sophie was cumming for Maser, cumming for Master, cumming for M-

For a long time, the two of them lay still, floating in a sea of warm pleasure. They had stopped thinking a long time ago, and now even Master's voice had gone silent, leaving their minds completely empty. Then Master leaned in towards Sophie and whispered "You can wake up now. And remember."

Sophie blinked awake and became aware of her Master standing over her, completely naked and stroking himself gently. She smiled at him as thoughts and memories returned to her. She always loved this part, when Master let her remember all the times he'd hypnotized her, when he allowed her to become aware of how completely he controlled her. Almost as much as she loved the part when he made her forget all over again.

"How did I do?" she asked, although the question was hardly necessary. She could see that Emma was lying naked across from her, as blank as Sophie had just been.

Master returned her smile. "You did wonderfully. She never suspected a thing. It usually takes me much longer to hypnotize a subject for the first time. I never realized how powerful seeing someone else go under could be as a hypnotic tool." He paused, then added "You were a Good Girl to come up with the idea, Sophie."

Sophie shivered slightly with pleasure at her Master's praise. Pleasing her Master brought Sophie a kind of pleasure that nothing, not even sex, could compare to (although, pleasing her Master while cumming, that was an entirely different matter...). She was so happy that Emma would now be able to experience that pleasure too. Although, if she was being honest, that wasn't the only reason she'd suggested this idea to her Master...

Almost as if he could read her thoughts, Master said "In fact, you've been such a Good Girl that I think you deserve a reward." He turned to look at Emma, still lying mindless and oblivious. "I'll have to finish training my newest pet before long. But, for now, you can have a little fun with her, if you like."

He stepped back and returned to stroking his erect cock. It was a sight that normally would've occupied all of Sophie's attention, were it not for the fact that her very good friend Emma was lying completely naked just a few feet from her.

Sophie leaned in and softly said "Emma, wake up."

Emma's eyes blinked open. For a second, she looked surprised and confused, as if she didn't understand what was happening or why. Then her eyes met Sophie's, and her concerned expression melted into one of happy relaxation.

"That's right," Sophie said. "There's nothing to worry about. Getting hypnotized is nothing to be afraid of."

Sophie stifled a laugh as her fingers began to softy rub Emma's pussy. "After all, I'm here to watch over you."

Sir_Keren
Sir_Keren
27 Followers