Watching Paige's Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige couldn't do anything but nod. But deep inside she felt a slight thrill. When they fucked Melanie often physically overpowered her, to a point, and Paige had already admitted to her driver that she loved that. It made her feel wanted. It had just never happened like this.

"You'd better brace yourself, princess." Melanie said, the grin that had been lingering on her face finally breaking out in full. "Because I'm going to show you just how much you annoyed me."

The time Melanie gave her ward to brace herself turned out to be about half a second. Suddenly there was inexorable pressure against the back of her scalp, forcing her head forward. Melanie's hips pushed forward at the same time to meet the forward motion.

There was a spluttering, gagging noise as Melanie hilted herself in the teenager's mouth. Paige's eyes went wide for a moment and her hands came up to rest against Melanie's hips, but it was to steady herself, not to struggle. She could feel saliva bubbling in the corners of her mouth, and the weight of Melanie's balls against her chin.

"That's better, princess..." Melanie purred. She could see Paige's nostrils flare as she tried to draw in enough air with her mouth now properly filled. Her naked breasts rose and fell quickly as her breathing grew more urgent. For a moment Melanie considered relenting but then there was another nod, small and almost imperceptible. The girl relaxed.

And to her credit she was keeping her jaws as wide apart as possible. Melanie grinned. She knew she had what she wanted. She shifted her grip on Paige's skull, her fingers sinking into the teenager's thick blonde hair. She waited for a moment longer, as if giving Paige one last chance to back off, but by now there was a gleam in the teenager's eyes that suggested that the desire for what Melanie was going to do next was more mutual than she would let on.

It took Melanie a moment to find the right angle to maintain a steady rhythm. Paige's mouth offered more of a challenge than her pussy, and once or twice she had to slow down as the girl's teeth unintentionally grazed over her shaft. But soon the deck was filled with the obscene gagging sounds that came with Melanie's powerful thrusts.

Paige's fingers had shifted, gripping Melanie's hips, digging in slightly. But being treated the way she was thrilled her. She could feel more of her saliva escaping the seal of her lips. Glistening lines streaked her chin and her cheeks, and even marked the swell of her breasts. She did her best to relax, to lean into what Melanie was doing. She recognised the older woman's need for this moment of power over her.

For her part Melanie was panting, her initial frustration long forgotten. Having the tissues of Paige's throat squeeze and rub at the sensitive head of her cock was pure bliss. She could feel herself throb in the soft confines of the teenager's mouth.

She knew that this wouldn't last long. It wasn't just the stimulation she was feeling, although that was deeply intense in a way that was rare for her. It was more about the feeling of power, the ability to assert herself over the bitchy teenager who had disrespected her twice. Sure, Paige's parents might pay her wages, but that didn't mean the teenager could treat her driver as her personal doormat.

"Oh fuck... princess..." Melanie grunted as she continued to hammer into Paige's throat. The girl spluttered around the thrusting shaft but still she didn't do anything to indicate that she wanted Melanie to stop. Quite the contrary. She wanted to see this through to the end. Not just to properly apologise to Melanie, but also for the sheer sake of it. It was a challenge.

Even though this wasn't how their sex usually went Paige could nonetheless tell that her driver was approaching her peak. There was an urgency to her motions now, even moreso than there had been when she started out. Paige swallowed rhythmically whenever Melanie's cock withdrew, drinking down the excess saliva that the pressure against her throat produced. Even so she knew that she was quickly becoming a sloppy, drooling mess.

And she knew that she was about to become messier. Melanie's thrusts became more shallow, her breathing more urgent, her skin flushed. That was the part she had been dreading. She knew there was no way she was going to be able to handle the inevitable result of the rough face fucking she was receiving while her nose was pressed into the fabric of Melanie's tank top and her throat was wrapped around the head of her cock.

Thankfully Melanie seemed to realise that too, even in the throes of passion. She leaned back until about half her cock remained trapped between Paige's lips. The driver let out a triumphant grunt of pleasure as her orgasm crested. In that moment of bliss she could almost forgive the teenager entirely for her earlier rudeness.

The taste of her driver's cum filled the teenager's mouth, thick and hot. She let out a quivering moan as it rushed over her tongue, even if that moan was stifled by the fact that she still had her lips locked firmly around Melanie's cock.

Paige's throat bobbed busily. It wasn't like she had an option. But even with her throat working hard there was only so much she could swallow. She ended up with her cheeks bulging slightly, and as Melanie finally pulled her cock fully from the girl's mouth some of her cum followed to streak down her lips and chin as her saliva had done earlier.

Melanie chuckled as she stepped back, a little out of breath, her body tingling in the aftermath of a very satisfying orgasm. It was made all the more satisfying by the state Paige was in. The teenager's long blonde hair, which had been so neatly brushed when Melanie approached her, was a tousled mess. The sloppy mess on her face had partially dripped down her chest where it glistened in the morning sun. And the girl looked up at Melanie in a way that suggested that she actually regretted the disrespect she had shown her.

After a moment's struggling Melanie had managed to pull her shorts back up. She watched as Paige made futile attempts to wipe the excess semen and saliva from her cheeks. "Here, princess." she smiled, taking off her tank top and offering it for the girl to wipe herself off with. "You can give that back when we're going running this afternoon."

12