Watching Paige's Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Melanie withdrew her fingers after a moment. Paige felt her own move to the edge of the hood in anticipation.

It was a credit to Melanie's sense of self control that she didn't just slam her cock into the young girl she had pinned underneath it. In stead she pushed it in slowly, drawing a prolonged sigh of pleasure from her lips, punctuated by an 'oh, fuck...'

It was a sentiment that Paige definitely shared. It wasn't even that Melanie was overly large, even if she easily had any boy the teenager had ever been with beat in the size department. But she had been fucked by Melanie before. She knew what to expect.

The teenager gritted her teeth as she felt the girth of Melanie's cock open her up. With her erection now firmly lodged in the teenager's cunt the driver's right hand pressed down on her right shoulder, leaving Paige fully pinned.

And while she would never say it out loud, Paige liked it when Melanie was like this. Possessive, maybe even a little forceful. The older woman had a confidence about her that none of Paige's other sexual partners had had. She had been with boys who tried to dominate her physically, but none of them had matched on to Melanie.

Soon enough the car was rocking. The angle Melanie was using to fuck her meant that most of the older woman's weight pressed down on the hood of the car. Paige could see the look of penetration on Melanie's face as she settled into a steady rut of deep thrusts.

Soon enough Melanie released Paige's right shoulder again. After all, while she had just bent the teenager over the hood of a car and begun fucking her, she wasn't an inconsiderate lover. Melanie could feel the fingers that had been teasing her return, moving with more purpose this time.

An earnest "Oh shit..." escaped Paige's lips amidst gasps of pleasure. She did her best to keep up with the steady rhythm Melanie had set, bucking her hips back at the older woman in time with her thrusts. The teenager could feel her inner walls clenching and rubbing at Melanie's thrusting shaft, and soon the sound of Melanie's hips smacking into her backside rhythmically mixed with the obscene gasps and groans of pleasure to fill the garage with a symphony of lust.

Paige was on cloud nine. This was exactly what she had hoped for when she had begun teasing the driver all the way back when they pulled out of the academy driveway. It seemed that every thrust from Melanie's cock set off small bundles of fireworks of endorphins off in her brain. And with the fingers stroking over her bare outer lips and caressing the sensitive bundle of nerves that lay nestled inbetween those folds she was soon on her way to what would obviously be yet another very powerful orgasm. Hardly the first one Melanie had given her, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Oh... oh f-fuck... Melanie..." she gasped out.

"Yes princess?" Melanie grinned.

The fact that the driver insisted on using the hated nickname in the midst of their illicit coupling drew an angry scowl from Paige, but it was hard for the teenager to look indignant given what happened next.

Melanie loved the sight of Paige in the throes of orgasm, and the feel. There was the wonderful tightness around her cock of course, as if the girl's inner walls were trying to milk her cock, but there was also the way the girl's body went rigid, a high pitched squeal cut off halfway through, catching in her throat, and a familiar flood of warmth over the driver's groan. Then the girl broke down in a grunt, each of those grunts accompanied by her pelvic muscles tightening, her thigh muscles straining as she ground herself back at her lover as much as she could manage.

But Melanie wasn't ready for this to be over yet. As the girl whimpered and panted, small twitches rippling through her slender body as the last waves of her climax ebbed away, the driver slowly extracted her cock from the sweaty girl.

As Melanie had expected the fact that she withdrew herself from Paige brought a moan of protest from her ward. The young blonde looked over her shoulder accusingly, frustration shining through her eyes. She made a futile attempt to buck, to get her driver to start thrusting again, but with one of the older woman's powerful hands still holding her left shoulder to the hood of the car there was nowhere for her to move. "Why did you stop?" she hissed.

"Because, Princess..." the driver chuckled as she pulled back slowly, a slight quiver in her voice from the friction of her cock drawing back from the teenager's tight passage. "I want to see the look on your face when I come inside you. And not in the reflection of the windshield."

Dazed as she still was in her post-orgasmic haze Paige didn't even realise what Melanie had in mind until she felt the woman's hands on her thighs. Paige's grip was powerful, and a moment later she had managed to flip the girl over onto her back. Paige's expression of scandalized confusion at being denied more sexual pleasure shifted into a wide grin as she realised what Melanie had in mind.

The driver had her left arm wrapped around Paige's thighs, hugging them up against her body, and with her right hand she stripped her panties the rest of the way off of her legs. That allowed her to spread Paige's legs wide.

The teenager grinned, wrapping her coltish legs around Melanie's waist, and a moment later Melanie's cock sank back into her heated sex once more, drawing a gasp of pleasure from Paige's lips and a quivering moan from Melanie's.

Melanie wouldn't be who she was if she didn't pin the girl down again, her arms gripping the girl's biceps and pushing her into the warm metal as her hips began pumping. Her movements were more aggressive now, thrusting into the young girl, who let out a gasp of pleasure with every thrust, as if her driver's cock was driving the very air from her lungs.

Paige really did make a wonderful sight, splayed out on the hood as she was. The point where their body actually joined was obscured by the girl's skirt. Her uniform blouse still covered her chest, but without a bra to hold them in place Paige's breasts rocked up and down in time with her thrusts, the stiff nipples clearly visible as they rasped back and forth against the white cotton. And the look of sheer lust on Paige's face and the way her blonde hair fanned out around her head like an erratic halo was deeply intense.

"So... fucking... good..." Melanie panted as she rutted into the girl. Paige could only nod in agreement. Melanie looked so strong at that moment, so in control. Her breathing was ragged but Paige was sure that her driver could keep up the pace she had set for herself for an hour, she was in excellent shape.

Of course Melanie's physical fitness wasn't what limited the duration of their occasional bouts of spontaneous sex.

Soon enough Paige saw it coming. It was in the way Melanie's grip tightened imperceptibly on her arms. The way certain small muscles would tighten in her face, especially around her mouth. She hooked her ankles behind Melanie's back, around her kidney area. The definition of her thighs stood out clearly under the smooth skin as she pulled Melanie in as deep as she could. "Come on..." she panted. "Fucking... do it!"

Melanie glared at the girl. She didn't like being ordered around, even when she wasn't balls deep in the teenager. But right now she was, and the fact that her orgasm hit had nothing to do with Paige's command. Still the teenager looked infuriatingly smug even as she felt her driver's cock throb deep inside her. Melanie's jaw clenched as the pleasure overwhelmed her and she released her cum deep inside the girl.

Finally she hunched forward slightly, panting, her body more or less pinning Paige. It took her a good thirty seconds or so to regain her bearings. "There..." she finally said, stepping back, shivering a little as she felt her cock, wet with the mixed fluids of their two bodies, exposed to the cool air in the garage. She shuffled back a little and wrestled her half-hard shaft back into her jeans. "That... that was nice..." she said after a while.

Paige nodded. She needed a little longer to recover. She could feel Melanie's semen leak out of her. Thankfully the fabric of her skirt soaked it up, leaving no visible evidence of the fact that she had just been fucked on the hood of one of her parents' cars.

After a while her breathing slowed down, her lungs having made up for the extra oxygen her body had burned through with the physical exertion that came with their coupling. She slid forward slowly. Her feet landed on the concrete floor of the garage. She accepted the hand that Melanie offered her, letting her driver pull her to her feet. "Yeah... nice." she nodded.

Those first few moments after they had sex were always awkward, as if they knew that this kind of relationship between employee and employer's daughter was... on shaky moral ground at best. Of course that didn't mean they wouldn't fuck again in the future. They both had way too much fun.

"Uhm... thanks." Paige muttered, looking down at herself. She did her best to smooth out her school uniform with her hands, but those little steps to make herself presentable were far from adequate if her goal was to look like she didn't just get fucked. She'd at least need a nice hot shower. It was probably a good thing her parents were never home when they fucked.

Finally Paige shouldered her school bag and headed towards the door separating the garage from the main house.

"Uhm... princess?"

The teenager blinked and looked over her shoulder. She wasn't used to Melanie talking after sex.

"You forgot these." the driver said with a sheepish grin, tossing the balled up panties she had taken off of the teenager moments earlier back at her. Paige's cheeks coloured red as her hand snatched them out of the air. She couldn't believe that she had been so careless as to forget them.

"Thanks." she muttered, stuffing the panties into her bag before disappearing inside. It was a good thing that Melanie was always looking out for her.


12