Watching Porn Makes My Baby Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering, "yes! More on my clit. Circle around it gently, and make it hard. YES!"

A swirl of the tongue around her pearl, followed by a quick dip between her labia sets off an explosion of love juices. With a strained look she arches her back off the mattress. I know she had a good one. Her eyes flutter open, sweat forming a sheen all over. She stares at the ceiling with a blank expression. Without warning, she practically jumps on top of my prone body. "Umf!" I croak. At that her elbows prop on my chest. Her hands holding up her chin.

"So," she softly speaks, spinning a finger around my petite right areola, "I was thinking that I could do something for you," her eyebrows raise, awaiting my response.

I think I can tell what's coming next. When she rakes her front teeth over that same nipple, followed up with a sucking kiss, I sense that her "oral" has just kicked in.

"And, what is your proposal my little minx,?" pretending not to know.

"This!"

Rolling off me, she positions herself between my legs. Then, she grasps my erect manhood, holding it pointing up. She studies it for a few seconds before beaming her baby blues at me. She then engulfs the reddened flared head completely within her warm wet mouth. She continues to elicit my excitement by dragging her tongue up and down my shaft, humming while giving me a hummer.

"Baby, baby. Suck that cock good," she glances, She half smiles with my dick still encompassed between her lips. I declare my appreciation of the pleasure only she can give me, "don't go too far baby, or I'll blow from that."

I'm hard as a rock, especially after her mouth claims my cock in its entirety. I sigh with satisfaction. It won't be long before the inevitable, and I preemptively slide out of her reach. She looks disappointed at my bail. Little does she know what she's in for next!

I crawl up between her legs. She gets a hungry snarl from me and I bear my teeth. She issues a nervous giggle. My trap is set. I lift her bent legs and push them towards her face, just short of her ears. Her toes look delicious. They're too close not to suckle each one. She squeals and takes a sharp long inhale when I start poking my tongue between them.

"Fuck, that's good," she says while focussed intently on what I'm doing.

I'm swallowing both big toes at once. I can only respond to her with, "umm hmm..."

I push her feet together and draw into my mouth as many "piggies" as I can. Another squeal, this time with her mouth wide open, shocked at how much pleasure this brings. I sidle up on my knees to her plump puss, taking a longing last look before holding my freshly spit glistened cock straight out in front of me. My knees shuffle forward an inch or two towards my target. The tip of my cock makes contact with her outer lips. When I push in further her hungry kitty takes it in all like a last meal. Hilted! Our public mounds meet like lost friends, and I begin to grind.

My swollen cock head is deeply hugged by her spasming tunnel, and my pleasure rises. I'm harder than ever thanks to the rich foreplay. Say what you will about the joys of "the quicky," but there's none better for me than the slow invocation of passion. My most powerful male-gasms have come from them.

Our bodies are repeatedly colliding with a symphony of slaps and squishes. The combined elixir of our juices expels from the intensity of our thrusts against each other. Sweetie's eyes are tightly squinting from the welling ecstasy.

"Fuck that pussy! She needs that HARD lesson. NOW!," she cries out loud.

I reply, "yeah!," from apparent success in pleasing her. She looks like she's shivering, but I know it's the quake from her crashing "O,"

I give her no respite. With ne're a second I force her legs together and point them straight up to the ceiling. My grinning face is sandwiched between her feet, and I grab hold of them to lock her into place to have my way. This makes her cunt even more snug, so I take full advantage. With my erection still engaged in her, I reinitiate pumping. My humps are more invigorated but slower this time.

"Does that bad kitty like it when I ram my cock into her?," hyperventilating to bulk up on wind. I continue, "better tell me, or she gets the full treatment!," and I slam into her and hold my hilt.

It's as good as torture for her to feel the alternating lustful rutting and agonizingly slow withdraws. When she's reached the pinnacle of frustration she opens her mascara smudged eyes. Her unamused expression is likened to that of daggers. Her precious look makes me laugh in a devious cadence, further fanning her flames.

Before she has a chance to protest I grab her at the thighs and flip her face down, legs still together. I knead her luscious globes while visually admiring them, loving the way they shimmy when grabbed. Her ample bottom instantly conforms to my hands and makes me want to slap'em again. She yelps with surprise, followed by hums of relief from my soothing her pink cheeks with soft circular rubs.

Upon finishing her "booty message." I spread her butt schism and slide my knees up to either side of her waist. I drag my throbbing glans up and down the crevasse of her ass until I'm as hard as steel again. While I lean forward to cover her entire back with my front, I'm also taking shallow probes in random spots between her mounds. She raises her hips off of the mattress in an attempt to recapture my cock deeper within her wanting puss.

Now's the time for me to reassert dominance. I pull one more act of tease by deliberately sinking a little deeper around her anus.

"Hey!," she exclaims, "NOT funny! I'll let you know when I'M ready for you to fill THAT hole."

"I think it's funny," I chide in a whisper into her ear, "and maybe I don't want to wait till you're ready," with that I drive home into her pussy.

"Damn you, boy!," she eeks.

Rapid and deep thrusts I then deliver. The percussion sound of flesh meeting flesh is intoxicating. We jointly reach a fevered pitch of grunts and groans. She climaxes strongly, so much so that I'm rocked off her and onto the mattress by her side. I can't get enough of the visual of sweat pouring off her face flushed from exertion.

When her dreamy far away eyes finally open, she flashes me a quick evil grin and proceeds to roll me like a barrel onto my back. I, too, am weakened from effort, and offer no resistance to her climbing on top of me. She positions herself facing away and firmly grabs my cock to insert into her sloppy slick slit. Up and down she goes, bobbing her beautiful butt like a fishing float in rough waters. I love when she crashes down with all her force on my groin. This tells me she's liking it too much to take any notice of my condition, not that I'm in any state but one of nirvana.

She half looks back at me to gauge my position. Then she tilts herself back on my chest and spreads her legs over mine, which I entwine with my forearms. She's divided to the max and I love it! I take up the reins by pumping her from below. She's really getting into her groove now, and so am I (...in HER groove, that is!) She brings a finger down to her clit and rapidly encircles it.

My palms obscure her breasts. I seek perking nipples to pinch and pull. This gives her a final prompt to build another orgasm. Just that thought sends me over the edge, and my thrusts become desperate and arrhythmic. My seed is violently sent forth deep inside her iron gripping tunnel. I recommence pushing to milk out the last throes of my ecstasy. Meanwhile, she remains motionless on top of me.

"That's it!, fill my pussy!," she gasps one more time before relaxing in the afterglow of our intense erotic wrestling.

"Well, little missy," I say in return to character, "I hope that you've learned your lesson about proper schoolgirl attire."

In a snide reply she says, "I don't know if I can do that before HEADing to class. Maybe you could accompany me back to my dorm room and show me what I should wear."

"Hmm! A highly novel break in protocol, but yes, I'll do it for the sake of The Xavier School for Vixens. It would be a necessary function that I must do as per my charge."

"You got that right, Mr. Egghead! 'Cuz if you didn't, I'd just might have to attend class buck naked."

"I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to bring up your proposal at the next quarterly staff meeting."

"You do that. Until then get us under the covers. Spoon me and tell me how much you love me. And why!"

"As you wish, my dear. I might even put it in writing (and publish it on Literotica.)"

With a roll of her eyes, "Always the dork. But at least you've got a nice butt and decent cock."

"Decent! That'll cost you a kiss."

In closing, she softly says, "As you wish...," and immediately she's immersed in dreamland. I spend a final few minutes studying her beautiful face and that contented smile which I fell for so completely.

______________________________________________________________________

12