Watching Scottie Grow

Story Info
It was not my baby growing inside my wife.
5.2k words
2.44
34.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

Please be aware, dear readers, this story is about cuckolding, bisexual cock sucking, along with a dab of incest. If this is not your cup of tea, please save yourself from the agony and the ecstasy.

"Look, johnnie. Look at your wife and Evan. Don't they make a beautiful couple?"

I was watching and could hardly believe what I was seeing.

Cindy, my wife, had her back to Carole and I as we sat watching Evan and Cindy dance.

"Look, johnnie. Can you see his hand in her panties? Everyone else can."

Evan had tucked my wife's skirt in her belt. Cindy's scarcely covered bottom was on display.

Carole moved her chair close to me. "See Evan's fingers working under your wife's panties, johnnie? My husband must have found a sensitive spot. Did you see how your wife shuddered and hugged him tighter?"

We were attending a party at Evan, my boss's house. There were about 5 couples there, including Cindy and me. Most were with their spouses, both male and female, with whom I work. Even the least interested parties could see the immediate attraction between Even, our host, and my wife as soon as we entered.

Cindy had met Evan months prior to the party and the attraction she had for him was mutual. She and I turned that attraction into a sexual game. Many times she'd tell me to eat her pussy while she told me how big Evan's cock is and how wonderful it would feel to be fucked by a real man.

She knew it aroused me to hear her talk about the distaste with which she regarded my 5" boner. "It's not that it's too short, baby. Your dick is quite literally a pencil dick."

From that starting point, we began fantasizing about Evan fucking her while I watched. It was a fantasy that never failed to turn me on. "I can see you spreading your legs, Cindy. Your arms are open, reaching for him. I can see him, his big cock giving you so many orgasms."

"Me too, johnnie. I see him filling my pussy with his manly sperm and then telling you to use your mouth to clean his cum from me."

Such was the magnetism Evan exuded. Tall, handsome, well-built and always impeccably dressed; it was no surprise that my wife was attracted to him.

That attraction was now on full display as my wife wrapped her left leg around Evan's hip. We all heard her moaning as Evan's fingers found her pussy.

"He's going to fuck her, johnnie. Evan is going to fuck your wife in front of you and our guests. You like that, don't you?" She asked unzipping my fly and pulling out my very hard dick.

Carole was right. After months of fantasy play, seeing Evan and Cindy about to have sex was shamefully arousing.

"Aren't you going to stop them?" I asked.

"Don't be silly," she said slowly and lightly jacking my erection. "Evan has more than one horny wife who spread their legs for him. He particularly enjoys fucking them in front of their husbands."

I was trembling. It was so sexy watching and though I maybe should have tried to stop them, it was inevitable that Evan was going to have Cindy.

Look at Evan finger the slut," Carole hissed in my ear. "He knows how to turn the slut on, johnnie. He's fucked her many times already. Tonight isn't their first time. Tonight is for you to watch and enjoy seeing a real man treat her like the wanton whore she has become for Evan."

When I heard that Cindy had been fucking Evan for months, I should have been angry. I should have done something, anything but what I did. I sat there, my little boner leaking and all I did was moan. I was nearly paralyzed with humiliation.

I could see Evan's hand moving under the tiny pink bikini panty Cindy wore. With her left leg high, wrapped around his hips, Evan had unobstructed access to my wife's pussy. From my vantage point, he was making the most of the opportunity.

His fingering worked their magic on my wife. She was soon shaking and moving her hips up and down fucking his fingers. When she started to cum, Evan had to hold her upright when Cindy's legs weakened.

He moved my wife close to Carole and me and told me to remove my wife's skirt and panties. He wasn't shy about it either. "I'm going to fuck my bitch here and now. You can help or leave."

"This is your chance to show Evan that you approve of him fucking your wife, johnnie. Go to them, johnnie," Carole said with a smirk. "You know you want to watch a real man fuck the whore you married."

I winced at hearing Carole call my wife a whore but she was certainly acting the part.

I heard a smattering of laughter and whispered talk among the 8 couples as I rose and walked the 2 feet to the couple. I knew they saw my still hard dick sticking out of my pants.

I hesitated and looked back at Carole. She smiled and nodded, urging me to do what Evan said.

"Do it. Hurry up man," someone from the onlookers chided me.

My own dick gave away the arousal I was feeling. Protruding out of the front of my pants, my 5" boner let everyone there that Evan and Carole had won. Hell, it wasn't even a contest.

I stood behind my wife and reached around to unfasten her belt. "Do you really want him?" I whispered in her ear.

Cindy broke the kiss she and Evan were sharing. Turning half way round to look at me, "I could see the want in her blue eyes," as said in the song. "This is for you, johnnie. I know you want to see him fuck me. Just do what Evan tells you to do and you'll enjoy watching."

I loosened her wide patent leather belt and I fiddled with the button on the back and was finally able to unbutton the skirt. Unzipping the garment, I allowed it to fall in a puddle around her feet.

I just stood there looking at Evan's fingers invading my wife's private places. I saw her shiver when his thumb prodded her bottom.

"Her panties, man."

"Huh?" I said being brought back to the now.

"Take the bitch's panties off," Evan insisted.

"But all these people, sir. They'll see my wife naked."

Carole chose that moment to come up behind me. "johnnie, dear sweet, stupid johnnie. These people have already seen your wife naked. We all have. Evan has been fucking her for months. All the other guys here have either fucked her or had her suck their cocks."

i was dumbfounded. "No. It can't be. She's not like that."

"Not like what, johnnie?"

"I, um, well she doesn't like to have a penis in her face, much less her mouth."

"Is that true, Cindy?" An amused Carole asked my wife.

Cindy seemed annoyed that I'd interrupted her and Evan's activity. "No, Carole. Why would you ask me that having seen me kneeling beside you and the other ladies sucking the big cocks of these fine gentlemen."

"You heard what johnnie said. He said you don't like penises in your face."

My wife looked at me with a mixture of distaste and sadness. "He's right. I do not like a penis in my face." Then she brightened uo and grinned, "Cocks are different."

"So, you're saying you've never sucked johnnie?"

"And I never will."

I looked around at the room filled with people I know or thought I knew. They were all amused by the very personal confession my wife made public. My face burned with shame, embarrassment, and humiliation. None of what I was feeling did a thing to diminish my erection.

They were right. I wanted to watch. I needed to see a man with a much bigger cock fuck my wife.

Carole put her hands on my shoulders and pressed downward. I sank to my knees and pulled my wife's panties down her legs and helped her step out of them. Carole was helping her out of her blouse and bra.

Still on my knees, I looked on as my wife and Evan resumed their foreplay.

Carole helped me up and led me back to my seat. "Take off your pants, johnnie. Leave your shirt and socks on. Don't be ashamed for all of us to see you naked and aroused. We already know all about your pencil dick and little balls."

When I hesitated, Carole echoed Evan, telling me I could do as she says or leave.

There was no real choice to be made. I removed my shoes, tucked my boner back inside my pants and took them off. I will admit to feeling somewhat ridiculous in only my shirt and socks.

I mentioned my discomfort to Carole who laughed. "A cuckold is a ridiculous creature regardless of what he's wearing, johnnie. Now sit down with me and watch how real men treat a slut like Cindy."

I didn't move fast enough for Carole. She reached out and took my balls on her hand and squeezed them hard enough to nearly put me on my knees. "Are you going to sit now?"

"Yes ma'am," I said lurching to my seat while holding my aching balls.

Despite of or maybe because of the aching pain in my balls, my dick was harder than it ever has been.

"Now watch and leave your pathetic dick alone for now. Evan will let you know when you can beat off while we watch."

I saw Evan standing with a big grin looking at me while Cindy knelt fully naked and opened his trousers. I was amazed to see how really large he was down there. The expression on my wife's face was one of pure lust. She took his cock in her left hand, his big balls in her right. Looking up at her lover, Cindy licked the length of his 9" rigid manhood.

"I bet that slut never licked your balls, has she? She's quite the eager cock sucker, johnnie," Carole delighted in telling me.

Cindy never took her eyes off of Evan who was looking down on her as she worshipped his cock and balls. "Hey johnnie, my man, your wife sucks a cock like a professional," Evan smirked.

"johnnie," Carole brought my attention back to her. "In the closet over there," she pointed. "You'll find several large pillows. I want you to go get them and place them beside Evan and his whore. Place them close together so they can be comfortable when they fuck."

"Please don't make me do that, Carole. Please," I begged.

"Remember the last time you hesitated," she reminded me. "Want me to motivate you again?"

Not wanting her to abuse my still aching balls again, I stood and went to the closet. By now, all the men were naked. Their clothing strewn about. "johnnie, while you're over there, gather the men's clothes and hang them neatly in the closet, Carole called out."

It wasn't a request; it was an order without her saying please.

I was unable to look the others in their faces as I went about collecting their discarded clothing. "When you have them neatly hung up, johnnie, you are to fold their underwear and place them neatly by their shoes and socks."

What should have been the straw the broke the camel's back and given me the courage to spirit myself away from the humiliation heaped upon me, actually became a defining moment for me; one that would shape my future and cement my status as a submissive cuckold.

I'd hung up their shirts and trousers like I was directed and trembling with an unwelcomed arousal, I went about the room, stooping before each man and picking up their underwear. Not able to look at them, all I saw while bent over near them was their beautiful cocks.

I'd never been that close to a naked man before, ever. But the nearness of their cocks made me feel small, less worthy than the men gathered around waiting to fuck my wife.

I could feel the eyes of those in attendance watching me, observing my submission. Except for the noises my wife was making,; snarling and sucking Evan's big cock, the room was quiet. I felt as though I was being tested. They wanted to see how I'd react to their overt dismissal of my masculinity.

As I folded the last of the underwear and placed them neatly by the shoes of the last gentleman, I knew I had passed a point of no return. No one in the room, including my wife would ever look at me the way they used to. Well, perhaps they always saw me a weak, submissive male. Whatever, my actions this night removed any doubt that I had surrendered pride.

My dignity, now stripped from me, gave me a new-found sense of freedom.

I went back to Carole who praised me for doing what she termed, "a splendid job".

"Thank you, ma'am," I whispered.

"I sensed a change in you, johnnie. A change in your attitude. Being so close to the cocks of real men who are going to fuck your wife for you excited you, didn't it?"

"Kind of," I said. "But Miss Carole, it was more than that. After seeing those big cocks, I realized that I am not really a man, at least when it comes to cocks. My wife deserves to be fucked by a real man or men as the case may be. I will support her in that if she wants me to."

"Excellent. Your wife has been enjoying big cocks and we all hoped you'd be onboard with being her cuckold husband."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "Please help me. Tell me what is expected of me."

Just then our attention was drawn to Evan and Cindy. We heard a loud guttural moan and saw that Cindy had laid on the pillows I placed near them and Evan had shoved his big cock in her.

I watched in awe as Carole lightly stroked my boner. "See how a real man fucks, johnnie," Carole said replacing her hand on my dick with mine. "Look at the expression on her face. She never reacted to your pathetic weenie like that; has she?"

"No ma'am. She was always angry because I always finished too quickly. She would have me go down on her and lick her until she came but she always complained that it wasn't the wonderful orgasm she would get from a big cock."

"And now she's having that orgasm," Carole said as my wife arched her hips and fucked wildly back at Evan's cock.

"Tell me, johnnie. Do you know what a fluffer is?"

"Um, no ma'am."

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No. I never did that."

"I think you mean you haven't done that yet. It's one of those special duties a cuckold does to show his appreciation for the real man who fucks his wife. It is also a way for you, the cuckold, to demonstrate your understanding your place in the hierarchy."

"My place, ma'am?"

"The bottom rung, my boy. You can never really truly and honestly be called a man. Male? Yes. Man? Not with that under endowed wee-wee."

I let my dick go. I was so close to cumming. "I understand. I know I'm not hung like the men here but do I really have to suck Evan's cock?"

Carole smiled at me. "No, johnnie. No one here would ever make you do that. But failure to show proper respect would disappoint Evan and the others, me included, and would cause you to be banished from ever seeing your wife properly fucked."

What could I say? I just sat quietly wondering if I could actually do it.

"There's another chore the dutiful cuckold performs, johnnie."

"It can't be as bad as sucking his cock. is it?"

"It all depends on your attitude, I guess. But after Evan has fucked his sperm deep in your wife's cunt, your task is to tend to her."

"Tend to her? How will I do that?"

"I'll guide you through it when the time is right. By the looks of things, that time is near."

Evan was slamming his cock into my wife. Holding her legs up, I could see his big balls bouncing off her raised bottom. Then he stiffened and grunted. Calling my wife a filthy slut and whore, Evan emptied his big balls deep in her womb.

"I hope your whore wife is on the pill, johnnie for your sake. Otherwise, you may be raising Evan's bastard," Carole chuckled.

When Cindy and Evan had composed themselves, Carole told me it was time. "Come little one," she said as she stood and took my hand. "It's time you tend to the lovers."

Evan had rolled over on his back. His large cock, laying across his upper thigh was shiny with a mixture of his sperm and my wife's juices. I felt Carole's hand on my shoulder pressing me down to my knees.

My entire body trembled when I heard her tell me to use my mouth and tongue to clean Evan's cock.

I couldn't tell you if the room got quiet. The buzzing in my head was all I heard as I leaned forward and tentatively licked the large purplish head.

I looked at Evan who was smiling at me. "Suck it in, johnnie. Clean my cock" he urged.

I was aware that my wife had turned on her side to watch me take her lover's cock in my mouth.

I opened my mouth and engulfed the big slick cock. Swirling my tongue, I could taste their combined fluids as I slurped and suckled gently until Even was satisfied that his cock was well cleaned.

When I began to move away, that's when I learned I had completely finished tending to him. "My balls, johnnie. Lap at my scrotum. Never forget my balls."

I hesitated only a few seconds before resigning to my fate. With my chin on the pillow, I lapped and suckled Evan's large nut sac. My face burned hot red as laughter filled the room.

Evan pushed me away and still kneeling, I looked to Carole for instructions.

"It's time to reclaim the whore you married. Go to her. Suck Evan's cum from her nasty cunt."

I saw Cindy give a little shiver hearing herself being called and whore with a nasty cunt.

"What are you waiting for, cock sucker?" Carole said impatiently.

I saw the expectant look on my wife's face and moved between her open legs. "You can do this, bae," she smiled. "Come on, johnnie. Get all of Evans' sperm out of me."

I tasted my first of many loads that night. Though the all had their own flavor, none were unpleasant. All three of the other men there fucked my wife. I dutifully cleaned their cocks and ate the sperm from my wife's pussy.

When at last, everyone was satisfied, Carole told me to fluff Evan and jack myself off while doing it. Yeah, she had to explain what fluffing was and said that since I'd already had his cock in my mouth it should be easy.

Evan stood before my kneeling form like he did when my wife sucked his cock. "Nothing like getting sperm fresh from my balls, cock sucker," he told me.

Hearing him call me cock sucker made me cum. I squealed around his cock and jerked me dick like I was mad at it. I knew it was my most satisfying cum ever.

I held his tight buttocks and forced as much of his cock as I could down my throat. Breathing through my nose came naturally to me and I gagged only once.

Evan much have enjoyed my effort because after 15 minutes of me fucking my face with his cock, he took my head in his hands and used my mouth like a pussy.

Evan was furiously fucking my face and heaping dirty names at me at the same time. "Worthless cock sucking faggot. Tiny dicked mother fucking fairy. Suck my cock, bitch."

But I was no longer sucking his cock. He was fucking my mouth with the long hard member until he announced he was cumming. "Eat it faggot. Don't spill a drop cock sucker."

I continued to keep his cock in my mouth until he was soft and his gift to me had been completely drained from his balls. Then, to my horror, Evan turned around and had me lick my own cum my hand smeared on his bottom. I could have died from the humiliation having everyone there watching me suck his ass.

Cindy and I were dismissed, summarily sent from the house carrying our clothes. Fortunately, it was dark so no one saw us and called the cops.

"It's okay, baby," Cindy assured me. "I'm glad you chose to support me like you did."

"I love you. Nothing will change that, Cin. I now understand what I've been depriving you of."

"I love you too, johnnie. Nothing will change that for me either but I still need to be fucked like tonight. You know that, right? And now that you know you aren't going to put your little dick in me again, you still want to stay married to me?"

"Yes, Absolutely yes I'll still love you. And you know I'll be there to support you."

"And sucking cocks," she giggled punching me lightly on my arm.

"It wasn't that bad."

"You telling me you didn't like it."

"I'm only saying that I know my support includes sucking your lover's cock." I needed to change the conversation. "Mom and dad are coming tomorrow. You didn't forget, did you?"

"Nope. I'm looking forward to seeing your dirty old man again."

My dad is nearly 60. He is everything I am not. Tall, robust, and as I accidently saw him coming out of the shower, hung like Evan.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12