All Comments on 'Watching Scottie Grow'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You asked for comments. I think you are truly sick in the head. You must get off on humiliating others or in being humiliated. You don't even capitalize Johnnie's name in the story. An effort to subliminally manipulate the reader. Poor plot, tired, overused. Unlikable characters. Unlikable writer.

This should have ended with a double murder/suicide of a husband caught by his wife, while he was having sex with his daughter in law. Poor lady shoots both then turns the gun on herself. The sad thing is the son and husband comes home to find them dead. Now all Johnnie has to do is wipe his prints and put mom's hand on the pistol. "Now", Johnnie thinks to himself, "time to take care of evan, carole and those eight maggots from that party." 1☆ and you did not earn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another dumbass cuck story

Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

I can understand wife sharing to a point but I just can't understand the humiliation and absolute evisceration of the husband by the wife I don't believe a woman could do that to someone she claims to love. Still though a well written story 4 stars from me

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This was horrible but not because it involved cuckolding; but because it was just retarded.

The supposed monologue from Connie was disjointed and made no sense. Unless she literally hated Johnnie and wanted to punish him, why would she emotionally hurt someone like that. And since people are unpredictable, the potential for violence would be astronomical.

Then the affair in front of his colleagues, unless he was a rapist or had a number of very public affairs, why would his wife risk her marriage and his job? Even if he wasn’t fired, he would have zero respect and every person there would regard him as a pariah.

Then his father fucking his wife. First, why didn’t he divorce her and don’t tell us that he loves her. Why does he love her? She clearly has no love and even less respect for him so why would he stay married to a woman who enjoyed humiliating and emasculating him?

Then his fathers child. That is not his child, it’s his half brother and his mom’s step child. She’s not a grandmother.

All in all, this was poorly thought out and about as erotic as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing that could save this is if they got into a car crash. His wife would naturally be paralyzed for life and lose the baby and his father would miraculously only lose most of his cock in the crash. No one knows how. Maybe if we are truly lucky the MC will hit his head so hard it completely changes his personality from a waste of oxygen into an actual man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written but thats a huge nope from me. The moment that all started id be out finding a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category - should be under gay male since that’s obviously the author’s focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... This 'story' would be revolting if it wasn't so utterly stupid. Calling it a complete waste of storage database would be an understatement.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

What’s broken in your head to write such hateful garbage? Put it in fetish. You might find other twisted readers who also hate their lives and might give you more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I share Whackdoodle's comments. I don't mind cuck stories, but this is so cheaply created with preposterous scenes that one can only regret having wasted the time in reading this purported story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankfully I have avoided your stories before. Unfortunately I read this one. Avoiding is the way to go with your garbage.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

cuckolding and the sexual play and aspects are OK, including the tease and gentle humiliation. That part of the story rates probably a 4. However, intentional public humiliation and degradation are not acceptable, especially with the mutual fantasy already in place. I am giving you a 1. You went far too down the stupid path on this one.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Why did she marry him? She obviously doesn't care about him much less live him. This is just a horrible story that describes someone with a total lack of humanity. Dreadful.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

These stories are disgusting ,people who write them try to out do each other. I soon expect to hear about one of these twisted individuals to be in a mall shooting people

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written but just not a favorite subject. You warned us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why can't the rest of you be constructive? I try to be, even though its not really my sort of subject. If all you ever do is bitch about others, try to do better sometime. It's not easy, I've tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you have certainly the mind of an vile disgusting human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not read the story. Not one word of it. I am giving it 5 stars for the fact the author identified it for what it is. I applaud you eviltwin52 even though your work is utterly disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Baby bumps are always interesting - especially how they came to be. Mom could have been nice and sucked her son off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every once in awhile a story is posted in LW they seems to be written with the express purpose of making LW readers go nuclear. If that was the object of writing this story, congrats, you have succeeded. I cannot think of any other reason for this story to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP writes almost exclusively in 'Gay Male'. This went over more like OP pissing on the tree with this subject matter than a real story. It's like one of the BTB writers here writing a cheating story about a male homosexual couple. A famous writer once advised, "Write what you know." This story, which I read every word of, was cringe-worthy. Written Ipecac.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Worst case of a simpering prancing little pantie wearing closeted homosexual we've had next to nakedCraving, odoreater, Bustergay2U and a few others. But you wimp, take the proverbial bukake cake, which Im sure you enjoy.

God, you troll well, but the story itself clearly shows you for what you are.

Now I cant wait for closeted Ic69gayhunter to use the new word he learned (incel) because its so funny that a dude who gets off on stories where the other guy gets pussy while the simpering little wimp ie Hunter, is left to jerk off. Lets see if he can actually think that thought through to its obvious conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You an idiot.

exprmntleexprmntleover 1 year ago

Great fun! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eviltwin52 you are LOL'ing as loud as you can to drown out the sound of your critics. This many dominant men telling you your writing sucks like the vacuum of space should be telling you something. You may well be a part time bi cuckold and a full time husband of a highly sexual woman who gets sexually charged by dominant men. If that's true, then the dominant men who read stories from this category are telling you to move your fetish fantasies to the fetish category. You really don't fit in with this crowd. The majority of fetish (cuckold) stories in LW rate consistently in the 1 - 2 star level. This means the LW readership in general rated these stories as HATED IT or DISLIKED IT. Listen to the readers,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a total POS.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I loved this story. I came so hard to it! I love that your dad impregnated your wife.

tex_bridgertex_bridgerover 1 year ago

Why is everyone so apologetic? He gives a warning up front. You know the style / theme of stories. Quit your bitching.

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Great story, keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of how I cockold my boss husband he is raising my three daughters and right now I the boss have a son on the way due Christmas Day but if he anything like his sister he will be born on New Year’s Day they sisters one was born on Easter the other born on 4 th of July and Christmas Day but they all seem to come late than there due dates she has always had them at home

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A new low for Evil, and you can’t go much lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see three Bullets taking care of this baby and cuckolding problems..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was thinking 4 bullets. But then again, I'm not a baby killer. So I Kept mom around to care for the baby and finally get some old pussy..

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop meets extreme Cuckoldry. Not my scene. Don’t like the kink combination.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugly and stupid. Pretty twisted mind and heart to write something like that. You need to get help.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gratuitous, fetish JO fodder. Cuck stories are all the same: discrepancy in penis size, some male names in the diminutive uncapitalized (ie. johnnie, joey, timmy, etc.), power imbalance, weak, self-loathing men. Outer manifestation of a mental illness, a literary Rorschach.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One day when my 4 month Pregnant wife was standing in the kitchen and mom and fucking dad was setting at the table. I came in to the house Carrying a baseball bat. As soon as I got close enough to the fucking my Bastard brother growing in my wife's Belly, I swing quite hard. I said very Loudly "My wife is NOT having my dad's baby"! My wife fell to the floor screaming NO holding her belly. Mom and dad looked on in Horror. Then I spoke again, if anyone gives you a grandchild with my wife, I will, Understand? They took her to the hospital, she lost the Bastard, oh well....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Nothing erotic about abuse. Just because he is lacking in size doesn't mean everyone can humiliate him. They are all scum that need to be ended. All of them even his parents. A sudden gas leak explosion with only one survivor. Lucky he was outside when it happened...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.