Watching Scottie Grow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was more matronly. She had a bout with cervical cancer a few years ago and dad complained that she was no longer interested in having intercourse. What Cindy said about him being a dirty old man made me wonder.

I watched the interaction between Cindy and dad and didn't see anything untoward happening. They hugged as usual, Cindy and my parents. No kissing involved.

Mom and dad stayed a week. They'd been with us for 4 days when one night I woke up having to take a piss. I noticed Cindy wasn't in bed with me. After relieving myself, I went down stairs to see what was up.

No one was in the living room, dining room, or kitchen. I was about to shout for her when I heard a grunting coming from the rec-room down in the finished basement.

I tip toed part way down and peeked around the corner of the wall. In the dim light I saw dad between Cindy's legs hump and fucking all the while whispering dirty names at her.

I was about to interrupt them when I heard him tell her he was gonna plant his seed in her whore belly for me to raise his bastard. Cindy, instead of pushing him off only moaned and told him to do it. "Knock me up, daddy," she groaned. "Fuck a baby in your son's wife you big cock fucker."

I was shocked, surprised, and very hard. I crept back to my bed and masturbated. It wasn't that I was excited about dad knocking my wife up, it was the humiliation of hearing him say it that aroused me.

I didn't say anything about what I witnessed to Cindy. I only had to see how the dynamic of her relationship with my parents changed. Mom appeared to be very happy with Cindy. Dad began to openly pat my wife's bottom when he was near her. It was as though they had a conspiracy.

We were watching a football game when dad grabbed a passing Cindy and pulled her onto his lap. I started to object buy mom stopped me. "Let your father have his fun, johnnie."

Cindy smiled at me and then whispered something in dad's ear. Whatever she told him, he gave me a strange look. But he then turned his attention back to my wife. He reached up under her pullover shirt and cupped a breast.

Cindy winced when dad pinched her nipple a bit too hard but she leaned back, put an arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Dad's other hand began roaming over my wife. He rubbed her thighs and cupped her ass as their kiss continued.

When they broke, dad had a funny look in his eyes when he looked at me. "At least I don't have to worry about her having cock breath. We all know who the cock sucker is here."

Mom giggled to herself. She wasn't looking at what was going on, lost in her book as she was.

Surely, she knew and approved of her husband fucking her son's wife.

"What the hell, dad?" I stood up and shouted.

Before he could say anything, mom yelled at me. "Sit down and shut up, johnnie. Let your father have his fun."

"But mom. They're..., he's going to..."

"Yes, son. I know. Your father is going to fuck your slut wife again. Why get upset? We know she's been seeing your boss among others."

I was floored. "How did you...."

"How did we find out?" Mom came to where I was sitting. Taking my hand, she looked over her shoulder and told dad and Cindy to go upstairs. "I need to talk to johnnie. You two go and do whatever."

I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"We knew because Cindy told us while you were at work."

"Why would she do that?"

"Well, it started by accident. Your father and I were out shopping. We came home a little earlier than we told Cindy we'd be back. Evan, your boss, well, we saw him standing in front of your wife and he had his cock in her mouth. Now your father thought it was someone raping her and moved quickly to grab him. Cindy stopped your father and explained that you knew all about her gentlemen callers."

"Oh my God," I said hiding my face.

"Evan was a gentleman after the air was cleared. He told us about your proclivity for sucking cocks and eating men's sperm from your wife. Well, that served to inflame your father, who, in all fairness hasn't been laid since my operation. That's a long time dear. He was due and at least it wasn't some stranger he turned to."

We sat in what should have been silence but for the noise coming from up stairs in my bedroom. We heard the headboard banging against the wall, the grunting from my father, and my wife's encouraging moans of pleasure.

"Evan told us and Cindy confirmed that what he said about trying to fuck his bastard in her was the truth. johnnie, you knew how much your father and I want a grandchild. Your father and Evan came to an agreement of sorts. If your father could plant his seed in your wife while we're here this week, Evan would not interfere with his efforts to allow us to make the grandchild we so badly want."

I wept as never before. The humiliation that my own father was upstairs, in my bed, fucking my wife in an effort to get her pregnant was almost more than I could bear.

My sobbing ebbed as I came to grips with the situation. Carole was right. I wasn't a man at all. I was a pitiful creature. a cuckold.

Mom took my hand and led me to the stairs. "We should go up, johnnie. I would love to witness the creation of my grand baby."

We stood at the door watching dad's tight ass rise and fall as he took his pleasure from my wife. "Let me help you, son," mom said as she worked to open my belt. I was in a near trance, paralyzed to resist as mom helped me out of my clothes.

"Oh, my," she said freeing my erection. "It didn't grow much at all since you were in diapers. You must take after my side of the family because your little wee-wee isn't at all like your father's cock."

Mom saw my reaction to her remarks about my lack of manhood. She took my boner in her hand and held it while we watched the finish or should I say climax of dad and Cindy's fuck session.

Rolling over and pulling my wife to his chest, dad reached down and gave her bum a playful spank. "Damn girl, you know how to use that pussy. Now let's hope you know how to grow a baby in there."

Cindy looked at me and smiled innocently as though she had nothing to do with what had just happened. I forced myself to smile back at her but really was looking at dad's now deflated cock. His big cock lay shiny with semen and pussy along his left thigh.

Gripping my very hard dick, mom pulled me over to the bed. "Don't you have a duty to perform, baby boy?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "I can't do that. He's my dad. That's gross, mom."

"So, you would deny your father, the man who raised you the same respect you show others, even those who are complete strangers to you? Besides, we don't want you to eat his sperm from your wife, johnnie. Leave that there so maybe she'll get pregnant."

Cindy reached down and held dad's cock up in the air. "Come on, baby. After the fucking your father gave me, he deserves a good cleaning. Do what comes natural baby. Clean his cock for him."

With his right arm around my wife and his left arm behind his head, dad, partially propped up on my pillow looked at me expectantly but said not a word. He looked so manly, so masculine, and Cindy waving his cock at me melted any resolve I had.

I looked at mom who nodded and smiled. I went to the foot of my bed and crawled between dad's spread legs and worked my way up. Taking his cock from my wife, I opened my mouth and showed my father how much I respected the way he fucked my wife.

Three months later when Cindy announced she was having their grandchild, mom and dad moved in with us. They insisted we name the unborn male baby growing inside my wife Scott, after dad, of course.

Sleeping arrangements were the same as before. Mom and dad slept in the guest bedroom; Cindy and I in ours. The only thing that was different was I was made to wait until after dad had fucked my wife for me. He would get his cock cleaned and since Cindy was already with child, I was permitted to clean her used pussy too.

Mom? Well like all expectant grandmothers to be, she busied herself with buying baby clothes and preparing the nursery.

Your comments and email are appreciated.

12