Watching the Bull Pt. 03

Story Info
Cuck watches his wife cum from BBC.
7.8k words
4.39
17.2k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains themes of BDSM, deepthroating, cuckolding, BBC, choking, and rough sex.

__________

Recap:

My name is Trey, and according to my wife's bull, Kaleb, I'm a good little cucky.

Hidden in a closet, I watched my wife get fucked in the face while she was bound in sexy lingerie.

Kaleb is my wife's gym trainer, turned bull. My wife, Stacy, got fucked in the face by his massive 10 cock, while wearing a gag harness. It forced her mouth open as she took all 10 inches of his cock. Kaleb was so impressed by her skills he decided to give her a reward; to fuck her in any way she wants.

____________

The conclusion:

While my wife, Stacy, and her bull showered I did as I was told. Kaleb had ungagged me and handed me the key to my cuffs to freshen up while they showered. I pissed in the bottle in the closet since they were in the bathroom. I stretched my arms, legs, and jaw as I paced around the room, trying to get my blood flowing to my legs and arms.

I used the towel my wife used to clean off her face to clean my chin and chest of the drool that dripped down from the ball gag that was in my mouth. After cleaning up and getting a drink of water, I took this chance to get a closer look at the room, specifically Kaleb's collection.

I took a glimpse into one of the black duffel bags that Kaleb had brought. He really liked his toys. So far he brought the lingerie my wife wore with plenty extra to choose from, the spider gag harness, leash, and collar, and I spotted several other toys, such as whips, dental gags, butt plugs, and cock rings.

I made my way to Stacy's red high heels. They looked shiny and new, but I could tell that she wore them a few times by the darkening and wearing of the insteps. I picked one up and took a big whiff, admiring the wonderful scent, tracing my nose across the instep like I was doing a line of coke. I wished that Stacy would have got undressed in here, so I could catch a whiff of her worn stockings.

Stacy giggled in the shower while I smelled the other high heel, then sucked on the spiked heel, taking it in deep. Man, I was so horny. I wanted to jack off right on the heels, but I knew my time had run out. I carefully placed them back where I found them and got back in the closet, closing the door quietly.

Stacy came out of the bathroom with a towel on. Her skin glistened in the light, showing off her toned body. Kaleb made his way to the kitchen and poured them another drink. They both took a shot, then Kaleb sat back in the chair and sipped on some whisky.

"All right, you decide how you want it. You earned it baby girl," he said, nursing his drink.

"Yes sir. I know what I want. I'd like to give you a show first, If that's ok," she asked sheepishly.

"Go ahead, slave."

Stacy dug in one of the bags and took out a few articles of clothing. She dropped her towel and let him take her in with his eyes. She sat at the edge of the bed and gave Kaleb a show. She grabbed 2 white thigh-high socks and twirled them around like a cheerleader. She rolled one in her hands and slowly put it over the toes of her left foot. Seductively she stretched out her leg and rolled it up her smooth calf muscle and then to her mid-thigh. She kicked her leg up high like a cheerleader, then started on the other foot. She pointed her foot straight out as she pulled the white sock up her right leg. She straightened out the top cuffs of the sock. They hugged her thighs, showing off the little bit of pudge where the sock meets the thigh.

She then pulled out a grey thong. She faced away from Kaleb, bent forward displaying her pump pussy, and stepped into the underwear. She pulled them up and they secured high on her hips, the G string disappearing between her cheeks.

Stacy would never give me a sexy dance or dress up like this for me. After years of lacking sexual fulfillment she mostly just wore granny panties and loose clothes.

Now wearing thigh-high socks and a grey thong, she dug in her purse this time.

"I got something special for you," she said softly, back toward him to hide her gift.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Kaleb said, licking his lips.

With her back facing him she put on what appeared to be a crop top. As she pulled it down over her head I realized that it was a white Red Socks crop top jersey, with red lettering on the back that spelled, "Cobbs." It just covered her nipples, showing off the bottom halves of her breast.

Cobbs was of course Kalebs last name and this really made me sick to my stomach. I was filled with jealousy seeing my wife wearing another man's last name.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" exclaimed Kaleb. Stacy's sheepish smile died as she instinctively drew her hands to her stomach, disappointed in his reaction.

"That's freakin' awesome, babe! You really are full of surprises tonight," he said while clapping his hands.

Perking up at his approval she spun around. "I was worried it was too much, having your last name. It just shows that I'm your property. That I'm all yours."

"I love it." He stood up and approached her, grabbing the back of her drying hair, and said, "Now, what would my good little girl like me to do to her?"

He let go of her red hair and she put it up in a high ponytail. She brought him some small ropes and said, "Please sir, your slave would love it if her master tied her forearms and legs together, and ate her pussy out."

"Why do you like being tied up so much?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Sir, I lov-"

"Louder cock whore!" Kaleb boomed as he reached out and grabbed her by the throat, forcing her onto her tiptoes. This startled Stacy and me. I assumed he wanted me to hear her answer.

She struggled to stay up on her toes, wrapping her small hands around his wrist for support, and forced out, "Sir, I love giving you control. I want my master to use me in any way that pleases him. Being tied up makes me so hot knowing that I am just a toy and a plaything. I am a submissive to the mighty bull."

"Good answer. I shall allow it," he said casually, then slammed her onto the bed by her neck. She drew her knees up, spreading them apart. She reached her arms up on the inside portion of her legs and grabbed the arches of her sock-covered feet. Kaleb quickly tied her right ankle and right wrist together, then tied her right elbow to her right knee. Once her right leg and arm were secured, he moved over to do the same with the left side.

Stacy lay there on her back, forearms tied to calves, feet in the air, and at his mercy.

"Please, sir, use your beautiful tongue and eat my slutty little pussy."

Kaleb pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. He knelt, bringing his face to her throbbing cunt, and teased her. He started by kissing the back of her thighs. Rubbing and squeezing her hamstrings. His hands slid up and down her socks, stopping and admiring his rope work.

He moved to her pussy and gave her lips soft kisses and pulled on them with his teeth. After warming her up he dove in. He buried his long tongue deep in her pussy. Stacy started to grind into his face, trying to get his tongue deeper.

Once Stacy started moaning softly he went for her clit. He started soft and tenderly, using his tongue to tease her.

She was thrusting and breathing hard, using her hips to encourage him to go faster.

"Yes, yes, yes, faster sir. Faster, please," she begged while watching him work.

Her toes flexed and curled in the air as Kaleb pleased her. His face glistened with her juices as he kept a steady pace.

"Master, please eat my ass," she shouted, staring at Kaleb with puppy dog eyes. Kaleb looked shocked, and so did I. Stacy was always pretty clear about no anal, even when it came to Kaleb. She had no desire for anal. She told me once that a boyfriend put it in her ass without asking and he wouldn't stop till he finished, this messed her up and since then she didn't want it. She told Kaleb this and he agreed that he would not push the issue.

"Are you sure baby? We don't have to do that."

"Yes, I want your tongue in my ass sir. No one has eaten my ass before and I want you to show me how good it feels."

"Ok, sweetie. Just the tongue, let me know if you don't like something. But I'm gonna eat it right. You are getting rewards, but I'm still the bull."

"Oh thank you, sir. Please eat my ass. Slap this ass and use it, master."

"Wait here," he said with a chuckle, knowing damn well she was tied up too well to move. He made his way to another bag and fished out a black lace blindfold and ear muffs. She watched him curiously as he pulled her to the edge of the bed and began kissing her passionately.

"You're going to wear this," he said, pulling the blindfold over her eyes, being careful that she could not see out the sides. Then he put on the ear muffs that had on cat ears. She lay there on her back, breathing hard in anticipation.

"Ready for this?" Kaleb said in a deep voice. Stacy gave no reply. "ARE YOU READY BITCH!" he shouted. Still no response. Stacy just lay there, arms tied to her legs still in the air.

Kaleb smacked the inside of her thigh, leaving a red whelp. Stacy screamed in surprise, quickly adding, "One, sir."

Kaleb struck the other thigh. Stacy whimpered through clenched teeth as she anticipated the next slap. "Two, sir." Her voice was shaking.

In one smooth, aggressive motion, he grabbed her hips and flipped her oven. Now she faced the bed, nose and mouth smothered by the sheets, her feet hanging off the foot of the bed. Her legs being tied to her arms pushed her ass out for Kaleb to devour.

Kaleb smacked both cheeks, turning them red and leaving her legs shaking.

"Three, sir! Four, sir!" she said while holding back tears.

Kaleb started to caress and kiss the red marks he left, being extra careful. Stacy's breathing slowed after the searing pain settled. Her fingers wiggled to get a better hold of the arches of her sock-covered feet, even though her ankles and wrist were tied together.

Finally, Kaleb spread her cheeks and ran his tongue up from her dripping clit to her ass crack. Stacy let out a shuttered breath and bit her lip. He used his tongue to pull the G string to his teeth, biting down he pulled her thong down. Sensing that she was liking it so far, he spread her cheeks and used his tongue to stroke her sweet rosebud. He lapped it with newfound vigor, increasing his speed as Stacy moaned louder.

Kaleb gave another smack to her cheeks and started to suck on her rosebud.

"Five, sir. Oh yes. Please, deeper! Deeper master. Taste my tight ass," Stacy shouted a little too loud since she was wearing the ear muffs. She turned her face away from the smothering sheets.

Kaleb started to fuck her ass with his tongue, his head bobbing back and forth. He spread her cheeks further and really pushed his tongue in. Kaleb pulled back and smiled at his work.

Kaleb reached over her and lifted one side of her ear muffs saying, "Damn baby girl, your ass hole is puckering around my tongue. It's gaping right now and slowly closing. Pucker it for me. Make that beautiful ass hole wink for me."

Stacy strained her face as she worked to do as her bull demanded. She clinched and opened her rosebud for him. Working hard to constrict and relax her anal muscles. Kaleb watched as her ass opened and closed. He waited for it to open again and drove his tongue in. This caused Stacy to draw in a sharp breath and squeal in satisfaction as he continued to eat her ass.

Kaleb used his thumb to work her clit as his tongue fucked her ass.

"Please sir, I want to cum so bad. Please make me cum my mighty bull."

Kaleb worked her clit and ass hole faster. He didn't give her permission to cum, but everyone knew he allowed it. Stacy's toes curled and her legs shook as she got closer to climax. She tried hard to push her ass out toward his tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming sir, I'm gonna cum so hard. EAT MY CUNT. FINGER MY ASS!"

Kaleb slid down and ate her cunt, while placing a finger covered in her cunt juices into her ass. I touched my hard, tiny cock as I heard Stacy moan like a porn star and Kaleb's wet lapping as his tongue worked.

Stacy's whole body trembled as she came, squirting right into Kaleb's mouth. She let out a high pitch screech as Kaleb fingered her clit and drank up her juices as Stacy squirted into his mouth, shots of a clear fluid shooting out. After Stacy's climax had finished, Kaleb worked to lick up all the cum that dripped down her thighs.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she panted loudly, ear muffs still on.

Kaleb stood up, wiped his face off with the towel and opened the closet door.

"We're not done yet. I'm about to cum so deep in your wife's pussy it's going to flow out her ears. Think you're ready cucky," Kaleb said while holding onto both of the closet doors.

"Yes sir," I let out again without thinking.

"Kneel at this side of the bed. No touching, no talking," he said then looked down at my cock. "You didn't even jack off even though I didn't instruct you not to cum. You are a natural submissive."

I kneeled at the side of the bed by the closet while he went back to my wife, smacked her ass again, and removed her ear muffs, keeping the blindfold on, still facing the bed.

"How'd you like that," he said as he grabbed her hips and rubbed his rock-hard cock between her ass cheeks.

"It was amazing sir. I never knew it could feel so good. Thank you for being so loving and gentle to your undeserving slave." She said, turning her head to the side, away from the sheets. "I have one more request sir," she said as she grind her ass against his cock.

"One more request before I fuck you. I don't want my little slut getting greedy."

"Would my master be so kind as to fill my ass with a butt plug? I loved that rim job and anal fingering so much that I think a plug could be fun for both of us."

"Fine. Only because you got this sexy ass jersey. I love it when my sluts take some initiative."

Kaleb flipped her onto her back, legs back in the air, and dug out a butt plug.

"I'll give you a small one to start with. We can go bigger later if you want to. It's got a pink gem that sticks out. It'll look really cute sticking out your tight ass."

"Can I see it-"

"No!" he said sternly. He grabbed her calves and pushed her knees down toward her head, folding her onto herself. With Stacy in some forced yoga pose and her ass in the air, Kaleb spat on her ass. He grabbed the butt plug and said, "Suck this."

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Kaleb worked the plug in and out of her mouth, getting it nice and lubricated. The butt plug was metal with a chrome shine to it. It looked pretty simple, nothing fancy. It had a teardrop shape to it with a pink heart gem at the flared base. It appeared to be about 4 inches long, and an inch in diameter at the widest portion.

Kaleb used the plug to play with her spit. Leaving strings of saliva on her face again. Maybe Kaleb had a saliva or deepthroat fetish because he grabbed hold of the base and slowly pushed the base to the back of her throat. Stacy gagged as he held it there. He probably had a gagging fetish too.

Once satisfied that it was lubed up enough, he licked and spit on her ass hole one last time, and tenderly pushed the butt plug in.

With Stacy's knees to her head and ass in the air, Kaleb worked in the plug. Slowly applying pressure, pausing, then adding more pressure.

"Calm down. Slow your breathing baby girl. You got to relax. Let me know if we need to stop."

"I'm, I'm ok sir. I can do this. I want this," she said before letting out a long breath.

Stacy's ass slowly took in the metal plug. Her rosebud stretched around the tip as it got wider. Finally, as her ass stretched around the widest portion of the plug with patients and finesse, her ass hole swallowed the head of the plug and closed around the stim. The heart gem protruding out.

"Oh fuck! That hurt and felt so fucking good. It feels so big."

Now Kaleb was ready to fuck. Without missing a beat after her gaping ass closed around the plug, he jumped on the bed, pointed his massive cock right at her pussy that was still in the air, and did a squat. Stacy screamed as Kaleb rammed it in. He grabbed the back of her knees and held her firmly to the bed, stacked on herself. He fucked her in a bear craw position, using the bed to help him bounce. The bed creaked as he picked up his pace.

I stared up at this masculine man fuck my wife. He used her in so many ways that I could only imagine doing, and I got to watch his thick cock stretch out her pussy. Her lips were shining with excitement. The veins on his cock were covered in her white juices. She was taking about 6 inches right now.

Kaleb jumped off the bed, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He drove his cock in hard and deep.

Stacy screamed and Kaleb hooked his arms under her knees and lifted her up. He stood tall, forearms under Stacy's knees, her sock-covered legs spread around his biceps. With a few inches of his cock still in her cunt he bounced her up and down on his massive dick, using her weight to drive his cock deep. Her ponytail bounced up and down with her.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh yeah. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your little slut," Stacy said in a high-pitched voice.

Continuing his thrusts, Kaleb stepped toward me, stopping where his balls swing inches from my face. I stared up, getting a front row seat of his massive cock penetrating my wife's pussy again and again. Her plump lips slid over his veiny cock, now 8 inches deep. His balls slapping her ass.

"Oooohhhhh siiiiiiiirrr. You fuck your slave so good," Stacy moaned.

Stacy's ass bounced in front of my face, so close that I was worried she would feel my breath against her rosebud while their combined fluids splashed on my face. The pink heart gem poking out with every assault on her cunt.

Kaleb paused, keeping his cock deep in her swollen pussy. After taking a step back, he leaned her back, bent his knees and spun her around on his dick, handling her like a rag doll. Now she faced the floor as Kaleb hooked his hands under her thighs, like figure skaters mid-routine.

Leaning back slightly Kaleb continued to fuck my wife, jolting her forward. I could feel her breath on my face as I knelt on the floor as commanded. Kaleb laced one arm between her thigh and her side and held her by the stomach with one hand. Using his free hand to grip her ponytail, cranking her head up so she was facing me.

I tried to look into her eyes, but her blind hold held strong. Just like a paddle ball her face rushed toward me and pulled back as Kaleb pounded her pussy. Her sock-covered feet swayed at her sides. I would do anything to kiss and lick her feet.

"How does my dick feel bitch," Kaleb said in a deep growl.

"Oh oh oh, so fucking good sir. Your fat cock is tearing me up. It's so deep. Please sir, may I cum. Can your little slut cum please?."

He held tight to her pony tale and slowed his thrust, settling for slow, deep penetration. "Beg. For. It. Bitch. Beg. For. This. Cock," Kaleb said in rhythm with each pelvic thrust.

"Sir, PLEASE fuck this TIGHT little pussy. Make it CUM so fucking HARD baby. POUND this tight CUNT, please, please, please SIR," she begged, yelling every word as he drove it in hard and deep.

"Alright my cock hungry whore." Kaleb turned to me and said, "On the bed little bitch."

"YES sir," answered Stacy, assuming Kaleb was speaking to her.

I stayed quiet, nodding my head. Kaleb began to fuck Stacy at a faster pace. Between her squeals and his balls slapping against her clit, I didn't have to be too quiet. I made my way onto the bed. I hesitated at first not knowing where Kaleb wanted me.

Kaleb turned to me and nodded his head upward. I took this to mean he wanted me at the head of the bed.