Watching the Bull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it did change a lot of things, but all in a good way. We need to get going soon, we gotta pick the kids up from your mom's."

"Ok you go pack up all of daddy-, I mean Kalebs things and I'll get showered, ok?"

I got dressed and quickly gathered Kaleb's things into just 4 heavy bags. I left to load up the car while Stacy still laid in bed. When I returned she was on the floor.

"Sweetheart! What happened?"

"Well do you remember when I screamed 'Fuck me so hard that I need a damn wheelchair when I go home to my husband'? Well, I think he took that literally. My legs aren't working babe. I've come home sorr and weak before, but he has never fucked me as hard as last night. My legs literally don't work."

"Sweety, that's not good. How are we-"

came from the door. I hesitated, wondering if it was Kaleb.

I opened the door to find a hotel employee.

"As requested sir." He turned and presented a wheelchair. He nodded his head and left.

On the chair were a red bow and a note that read, "She asked for it. -KC."

I grabbed the wheelchair and rolled it in.

Stacy just laughed when she realized what it was. I picked her up from the floor and placed her in the chair. We had no time to change her clothes so we left the jersey and socks on, and covered her with one of the hotel blankets.

We made our way to the elevated just as it was shutting. The elderly man inside stopped the doors from closing to allow us in.

"Thank you, sir," I said, nodding and smiling at the couple. They both smiled back with extra enthusiasm. We all rode down from the 4th floor.

Reaching the bottom the elderly man places his arm out, gesturing us to go first.

"Thank you, sir," Stacy said sheepishly, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear.

"Yes, thank you. You have a wonderful day," I said with a wave.

The sweet elderly lady waved goodbye to us, shouting, "You too, cucky."

-END