Watching the Bull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my knees, back against the center of the headboard.

Kaleb flung my wife onto the bed. Stacy landed on her side, rolling onto her back. He worked to untie her arms and her legs, leaving her arms covered in rope marks.

"Stand at the foot of the bed. On tiptoes."

"Yes, master." Stacy moved as instructed, standing on her toes. Her calf muscles showed through her thigh highs.

Kaleb grabbed a black, cone-shaped piece of leather with buckles on it, and pulled it over both arms, starting at the hands.

Stacy laced her fingers together and straightened out her arms to help the process. Obviously, she had worn this before. Once pulled up over both arms he secured the armbinder, running the straps around each shoulder, and cinching the straps that pulled her arms closer together, elbows now touching.

"Tight enough?"

"No, sir, not near enough," she said, wiggling her arms around behind her to show how loose it was.

"Tell me how tight you want it."

"Make it tighter sir. Make it so fucking tight. I want to be fucked so hard that I couldn't escape even if I wanted to."

Kaleb pulled hard on the straps, causing Stacy to wince in pain. He pushed Stacy forward onto the bed, pulling off their G string, and spreading her legs to either side. He tied each ankle with ropes and secured them to the corners of the foot of the bed, leaving her doing the splits, a perfect 180 degrees, in a spread eagle position. Her legs and ass were perfectly aligned with the edge of the bed.

He rubbed his hands over her socks, starting at the thighs and moving down toward the ankles. Stacy breathed hard in anticipation and excitement.

He massaged her sock-covered foot, staring at me. Letting me know he knew about my fetish.

"Are you sure it's all tight enough?" He started to tickle her foot, gradually moving faster.

Stacy burst out in laughter, twisting side to side trying to get out.

"Hahaha, Stoooop haha please hahaha please sir stoooop."

She continued to thrash with the armbinder holding her arms firmly behind her back and the ropes kept her legs spread apart in a straight line.

Kaleb reached down and gave her foot a soft kiss, keeping his eyes on me.

"You know, I've never been a foot guy before, but you have some really cute feet. Maybe I can rub and kiss them for you and in return, you can give me a footjob. Maybe I'll let your husband pick his favorite kind of stockings."

"That sounds amazing, master. That's a new skill for me to learn and it would make my cuck husband so freaking jealous."

Kaleb moved behind Stacy and pulled her hips toward him, rubbing his hard cock between her ass cheeks

Once again Stacy was helpless while I sat against the headboard, hard as I'd ever been, waiting for my wife to cum from a real man.

Kaleb continued rubbing his massive cock against her ass.

"Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you-"

"I want you to fuck my brains out sir," Stacy said, cutting him off. "Please use-AHHHHH!"

"DON'T FUCKING INTERRUPT ME YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"AAHHHH! Fuc-" Stacy bit her lip, fighting to shut herself up. Kaleb meant to hurt her, meant to cause real pain. To really show his dominance.

"Now. Tell me how bad you want to be fucked." He paused, daring Stacy to make another sound. "Aaaand, make it hot as fuck." Kaleb pulled her by her red ponytail, lifting her chest off the bed.

"Ow, Yes sir." She was fighting through the pain of her ass being slapped and her hair being pulled. "Please fuck me, master. Fuck me so good and use- AHH!"

Kaleb tugged on her hair like horse reins, jerking her head back.

"Damn it. This Master and Sir bullshit is getting old."

"Yes sir. I mean master. Fuck. Owner, pleas-"

"Fucking really!" Kaleb pushed her head forward, letting her upper body fall back onto the bed. Leaning over her, Kaleb pushed on the back of her head, pressing her face further into the mattress, suffocating her.

"After all I've done for you this is what I get. All the time I spent training you and this is your best." Kaleb thrust aggressively against her ass. "All this boring Sir and Master shit is making me soft as fuck. You feel that?" he said, thrusting his flaccid cock against her again.

"I decided to be your bull cuz I thought you had potential. That you had the spirit no one else had. But all I hear is the same boring bull shit on repeat, just like any other hoe out there. Maybe.Maybe this has reached its end."

Kaleb let go of the back of her head. Stacy turned her head to free her face from the sheets, gasping for air. The room went silent. Was this their first fight? This didn't seem like a part of the grand plan.

After a moment of us just listening to Stacy pant, Kaleb reached down toward Stacy's armbinder, and with the bottom buckle, he started to unfasten the leather binder.

Just as I thought it was all over Stacy bit down, and grunted in defiance.

"Er, FUCK ME!" Stacy blurted out, stopping her bull in his tracks. "FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY. FUCK ME TILL I GO CROSS-EYED AND START DROOLING. CHOKE ME, HIT ME. MAKE THIS PUSSY DRIP AND FUCK IT RAW." Stacy leaned back, grinding her ass against Kaleb's now-growing cock.

"I WANT YOU TO TEACH THIS PUSSY A LESSON. POUND ME LIKE MY CUCKY HUSBAND NEVER COULD. STRETCH ME OUT, WRECK THIS PUSSY. TEAR. ME. UP!" She swayed her hips side to side against Kaleb's dick.

"PULL MY HAIR. SPIT ON ME. SLAP MY WHORE FACE. FUCKING USE ME. MAKE ME SCREAM YOUR NAME. MAKE ME SCREAM SO FUCKING LOUD MY CUCK HUSBAND HEARS YOU. MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY BITCH. FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I NEED A DAMN WHEELCHAIR WHEN I GO HOME TO MY HUSBAND."

Now she was slamming her ass against his crotch. Tempting him with her swollen lips.

"FUCK ME TILL I'M STUPID. GRAB THESE HIPS AND RAM THAT HUGE PIECE OF MEAT RIGHT INTO ME. TEAR UP MY GUTS. MAKE ME BEG AND CRY. PUT THAT COCK SO DEEP IN ME THAT I TASTE IT. PLOW ME AND GO BALLS DEEP. SHOW ME WHY YOU ARE THE BULL AND FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY ANIMAL. MAKE ME YOUR CUM DUMPSTER."

Stacy cocked her head back toward Kaleb and gave him a devilish grin.

"FUCK ME TILL I SCREAM 'DADDY'. AND IF YOU CAN MAKE ME CALL YOU 'DADDY', YOU BETTER PUT A BABY INSIDE ME. FILL MY GUTS FULL OF CUM TILL IT FLOWS OUT MY MOUTH AND EARS. FILL ME WITH SO MUCH FUCKING CUM THAT I CAN TAKE IT HOME TO MY TINY DICK CUCK HUSBAND AND SHOW HIM HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS AND BREEDS. BECAUSE ONLY A REAL MAN WITH A HUGE DICK AND WHO CAN BREED ME CAN BE CALLED DADDY."

It wasn't until after Stacy finished her speech that I realized she was screaming the whole time, progressively getting louder. I'm sure everyone on this hotel floor just heard some lady screaming and begging to be fucked. I sat there wondering if they were just as excited to hear it as I was, except that I had a VIP seat to the greatest show ever. I could just imagine some couple in the next room waking up to her screaming.

Kaleb stood tall. Cock rock hard, protruding over her ass crack. Kaleb got this crazed look in his eyes. Like a switch flipped. Like a vampire that just got invited in and was ready to feast.

"You really want to call me daddy?"

"No one has ever made me scream 'daddy'. I've gotta be turned into a pretty big whore to say something like that. Maybe a real man will come along and put me in my plac-, UGH UGH UGH!"

This challenge had awakened something primal in Kaleb. I'm not sure if it was the challenge, her being cocky, or something deeper, but he finally let loose. In mid-sentence, he began to plow her.

He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in full force. Plowing her hard and fast. So fucking fast. She wanted it rough, well here it was. Kaleb's nose flared as his breathing increased. Every vein popping out.

Stacy screamed in pleasure with every thrust that sent waves through her whole body. The impact of his pelvis crashing into her crotch sent a shock wave over her ass, and her ass slapping against his pelvis filled the room. Her body shot forward with each wave. The bed creaked viciously, slamming into the wall.

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH. FUCK ME, BABY. FUCKING REARRANGE MY FUCKING GUTS!"

Kaleb held her tight, keeping her at the edge of the bed, penetrating her pussy with all 10 inches. He grabbed the metal ring at the tip of the armbinder and raised it up, lifting her hands into the air. Holding it there he continued his assault, picking up speed. The stim of the butt plug sucking in and out of her tight ass, moving like a piston with every pump of his cock.

"YES. YES YES. SO. FUCK. ING. GOOD. FUCK. FUCK FUCK." Her voice reached a higher octave.

He let her arms down, and grabbed onto her shoulders, allowing him even more depth.

"YOUR BALL ARE SLAPPING THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLIT. DON'T FUCKING STOP. HARDER BABY, HARDER BABY. FUCKING RAIL ME."

Stacy's legs were trembling. She was getting close to cumming. Stacy breathed heavily. "OH DAMN. IT'S. SO. FUCKING. DEEP. IT'S. FILLING. ME. UP."

With both massive hands, Kaleb reached under her chin and cranked her neck back, forcing her to arch her back unnaturally, almost bending her in half.

"Yeah, bitch. I love this fucking pussy. Ain't no one ever beat this up before like me. This is how a bull fucks a sexy ass wife."

"Oh Oh Oh FUCK. YES. SO. FUCKING GOOD. FEEL. ME. UP!" She was finally reaching her climax. Sensing she was close to breaking, he pulled on the butt plug. Stacy's ass held tight until she finally relaxed just enough for Kaleb to rip it out with an audible POP, pushing Stacy over the edge.

"OH FUCK DADDY. THAT FELT SO FUCKING GREAT. FUCK ME, DADDY. PLEASE DADDY NEVER FUCKING STOP!"

"Say it again, baby. Tell the whole fucking world who your fucking daddy is."

"OH YES YES YES YES. YOU'RE MY FUCKING DADDY. HELL YEAH, YOU'RE MY DADDY. MY. DADDY. FUCKS. ME. SO. FUCKING. HARD."

"Tell the fucking world bitch. Let that worthless husband know who your daddy is. Let this whole fucking hotel know."

"YES, DADDY," and with that she creamed at the top of her lungs, as loud as she could, even with her throat sore from the prior throat fucking.

"KALEB IS MY DADDY. OH YEAH, FUCK. HE FUCKS ME SO HARD. MY DADDY FUCKS HIS GIRL SO FUCKING GOOD. DO YOU HEAD ME? DADDY'S SPLITTING ME IN FUCKING TWO. KALEB FUCKING COBBS IS MY DADDY AND HE CAN OUT FUCK ANY MOTHER FUCKER. EVEN MY CUCKY HUSBAND!"

Leaving one hand under her chin to keep her head up, Kaleb pulled off Stacy's blindfold while slowing his thrust.

"Hope you like your surprise."

Stacy gasped in shock. She looked panicked as if getting caught. For a moment she just stared into my eyes as she got fucked from behind. Stammering to explain herself.

"It's ok babe," I whispered, leaning in close. "It's ok."

"B-but how. when-"

At this moment all I could think about was how cute she looked with her jaw dropped and eyebrows furrowed.

"Kaleb. He- he invited me. I was in the closet the whole time, watching."

"Baby, I-I didn't...ugh, ugh. I don't- erh." She fought back her moans.

"Sweetheart. It's ok. I-I finally see the real you. Finally, get to see you happy. It's been so amazing to see this side of you. Please don't stop now, not for me. I love you so fucking much."

I wasn't sure if it was allowed, but the urge was too strong. I leaned in and kissed my wife with more passion than on our wedding night. We kissed deeply, and her body continue to thrust forward as Kaleb fucked her from behind.

I pulled away and Stacy squeezed her eyes shut, biting her bottom lip. "Er ugh ugh ugh f-f-f-f-f FUCK ME DADDY!" she screamed, eyes locked on mine in determination. She finally gave in fully to her role, knowing I fully accepted who she was.

"OH DADDY, MAKE ME HARDER DADDY. CHOKE ME AND LET THIS CUCKY SEE YOU WRECK MY PUSSY."

"That's what I'm talking about bitch." Kaleb put the belt around her neck and tightened it, turning her face red, and cutting off circulation. He used the middle and ring finger of both hands to fish hook either side of her mouth and used his thumbs to force her eyelids open.

With a strong grip, the bull started to rail her harder and faster. Stacy moaned and screamed with her mouth forced open. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She was on the verge of passing out.

Kaleb held onto the armbinder, right between her shoulder blades to hold her up, and removed the belt with his other hand. Her head slumped forward after Kaleb stopped his fish hooking. Her head bobbed as her bull fucked her relentlessly.

"Wake up bitch!" Kaleb slapped her face.

Stacy's head shot up in surprise, like waking up after dowsing off during a movie.

She looked so amazing with her legs spread so wide.

Kaleb stopped his fucking and removed the ropes from Stacy's ankles. He rolled her over onto her back, arms still bound behind her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, putting her legs in the air and folding her in half, her knees to either side of her head.

"Hold her ankles to the bed cucky."

"Yes, sir." I leaned forward, pinning her feet to the bed. Feeling her sock-covered feet was driving me crazy. I never wanted to let go. My thumbs caressing the material.

I stared down at Stacy, her head between her knees, staring back at me.

"Ready to cum?" Kaleb asked, rubbing her clit.

Keeping eye contact Stacy begged. "PLEASE DADDY. LET ME CUM. MAKE YOUR GOOD GIRL CUM SO HARD. WRECK YOUR PUSSY, MAKE ME BEG YOU TO STOP. FILL ME WITH GALLONS OF OUR PERFECT CUM DADDY!"

Kaleb pounded my wife's pussy from above so hard that the bed slammed against the wall. The room phone started to ring, but no one gave it a second thought. I fought to hold my balance as the bull shook the whole bed.

"THAT'S IT. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT FUCKING THERE. OH YES, DADDY."

Kaleb reached forward, using both hands to grab hold of the front of Stacy's jersey crop top.

Stacy went cross-eyed. "AHH AH AH AH AH, DADDY CAN I CUM. CAN I CUM DADDY? DADDY? DADDY? DADDY? DADDY? DADDY? DADDY KALEB PLE-E-E-E-E-E-EASE GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING BABIES!"

And in unison, they climaxed together. Kaleb stiffened up, screaming to the skies, filling my wife with his cum. He stood there paralyzed while his dick pulsed, shooting rope after rope into Stacy's red, swollen, raw pussy. Simultaneously Stacy's whole body shook as she orgasmed, shrieking almost inaudible for human ears, squirting on his dick.

Kaleb pulled out, his cock shooting more ropes onto Stacy, cum trails leading from her belly button to her face and on her legs and feet, some even hitting my arms.

"Thank. You. Daddy," panting each word.

Stacy and I just stared into each other's eyes, basking in each other's bliss.

Kaleb got dressed, putting on what appeared to be gym clothes.

"Amazing fucking job slave. I'll call you tomorrow. Make sure you eat all your treats. Cucky, you better help her clean up every drop with your fucking tongue, then you can untie her and stay the night here. You better not cum till you get home. Oh, and don't forget to clean out her pussy too."

"Yes sir"

"Yes daddy"

And Kaleb walked out the door.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Getting cleaning...cucky."

"Yes ma'am."

I was hesitant to lick up another man's cum, but I didn't want to let my wife down. This seemed like the best night they ever had, and I wanted to help keep it that way. I figured with my nylon/sock fetish I would start with her feet.

I let go of her ankles and she stayed in that folded position, feet hovering above her face. She dangled her feet in front of me. Flexing her feet and wiggling her toes in front of me, showing off the glistening cum trail, seducing me.

"Come on cucky. Bulls orders," she giggled.

I reached up with both hands and held her left foot. And in one slow, smooth motion, I ran my tongue from her toes, all the way up to her heel, admiring the feel of her sock on my tongue.

I scooped up the trail of cum with my tongue and focused myself to not gag.

Looking up at me Stacy stuck out her tongue, like a little birdy waiting to be fed. I leaned down and let the glob of cum fall into her open mouth. Stacy swallowed hard, smacking her lips, and readying her tongue for another glob.

This time I did not hesitate, I grabbed her other foot, holding onto her toes to flex her foot out, increasing the surface area. I ran my tongue up the inside of her arches, lapping several times, working to get as much cum as possible.

I let the glob of cum slowly run out my mouth, a long string of spit and cum pouring into Stacy's mouth. Swallow. Smack. Ready for more.

I sucked on her toes, trying desperately to get every individual sperm I could find, then moved to her sock-covered legs.

Lick. Spit. Swallow. Smack. Tongue. Repeat.

The cum on her skin was easier to lap up. I collected all the cum from her face down to her abs, even cleaning up her crop top that had her bull's name on it. With a load in my mouth, I moved to her cute little belly button which had a pool of cum. I sucked it up with a loud slurp, reminding me of the slurping noises Stacy had made.

Eagerly I let the wad of cum drip from my mouth. This time Stacy gargled the cum, forming bubbles before swallowing.

Wearing a menacing grin, Stacy said, "You missed a spot."

It was time to clean her pussy out. I could not comprehend the amount of cum that it stored. I got on my knees at the foot of the bed, ready to drink up the bull's cum.

"Wait, wait, wait. I got an idea. Help me up."

I helped Stacy to her feet. Her legs shook and her knees gave out, I was able to catch her and support her.

"Ok, I got it now. Sit at the foot of the chair and rest the back of your head on the cushion."

"Like this," I said, hoping she would sit on my face.

She backed up and hovered her ass above my face, facing my feet. Squatting down, legs still trembling in exhaustion, her pussy stopped an inch from my mouth.

Her pussy looked raw, no longer the smooth, glistening slit, but now it was swollen and red like it actually got beat up, appearing inflamed.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, ready to receive the bull's seed, just as she had done.

She relaxed her vaginal muscles that were holding in his semen, releasing the flood. The cum that had filled her pussy now rushed out into my mouth.

I stretched my head back, trying to get every drop. The cum that poured into my mouth was warm unlike the cum I lapped up from her socks and chest. This tasted fresher and there was so much of it. She wiggled to get out the last drop. I kept my mouth open, balancing to keep it from spilling out.

Stacy spun around and collapsed in my lap, straddling me. With her arms in the leather armbinder, she leaned forward and started to lap up the cum that filled my mouth, like a sexy cat licking up milk from a bowl.

When she had licked up and swallowed half of the cum we started making out, Kaleb's cum ran down the sides of my cheeks.

Once our makeout session was over she made sure to lick up an cum that ran down the sides of my face, and fully collapsed, nestling her face on my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and carried her to the bed, laying her down softly. I unbuckled the armbinder, removing the leather restraints.

I climbed onto the bed and cuddled her. We lay there spooning, me the naked big spoon, her the slutty little spoon in her thigh socks, and her bull's jersey. Both cum drunk we drifted to sleep.

___________

Epilogue:

I woke up with Stacy in my arms, memories of last night flooding my brain. This all just felt so right and perfect. Stacy turned over, giving me a soft kiss.

"Morning love. Last night was crazy huh," she said gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah, it really was. I hope you had a good time."

"It was perfect in every way. I got to spend time with my two favorite men. I'm so glad yall got along. I hope this didn't change anything," she said, looking worried.