Watching The Storm

Story Info
Watching the storm on a dark night and he took advantage.
1.4k words
4.48
24.4k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night and could hear thunder crashing not too far distant. From what I remembered of the weather forecast a thunderstorm was going to pass close to us, remaining out over the sea. I thought I'd go and take a look at it.

I wandered out onto the back veranda and looked out across the bay. Directly above us the sky was clear with stars out, which made the looming darkness of the storm all the more impressive. There was a constant low level background of rumbling thunder, the storm being continuously lit by lightning flashes within the clouds.

One closer flash resulted in a louder crack of thunder but I'd noticed something odd. I'd have sworn I heard a small scream between the flash and the thunder, coming from my left. Peering in that direction the next flash revealed someone over there, watching the storm. I decided to join them.

Thankful that it wasn't raining yet I crossed to next door's veranda just in time to hear another small scream.

"Scary, isn't it," I said, coming up behind her and slipping my arms around her waist.

That earned me another shrill squeal but before there was any panic I was talking soothingly.

"Relax, it's just me. I was also watching the storm and heard you cry out so I came across to give you company. Just relax back against me and watch, secure in the knowledge that nothing will hurt you."

"You gave me a fright," she said. "I wasn't expecting anyone else to be out here."

At that point there was a brilliant flash followed almost immediately by a crash of thunder, and she squealed and pressed back against me, clutching at my arms. I hadn't been looking out to sea at that point so I wasn't dazzled by the lightning. There again, I was somewhat dazzled by the way the lightning showed me she was only wearing a short nightie, one that was transparent when the lightning was behind it, revealing a very nice figure.

"I should have said scary and exciting," I told her. "There's something stimulating about being near so much power."

At the same time my hands came up and cupped her breasts. I didn't try to grasp them, just let them lie there in my hands, supporting the delightful heaviness of them.

"Not that stimulating," she said, pushing my hands down again.

"Safer if I hold them," I warned her. "Too much temptation for my hands to go wandering elsewhere."

I brought my hands back up to her breasts and this time she let them be. I guess her reasoning was that it wasn't as though I was doing anything except hold them.

I didn't need to, did I? The storm was exciting her and my hands on her breasts were enough to start stimulating her, transferring her excited fright to sexual desire, even if she wasn't really aware of it.

I started bunching the material of her nightie in my hands, just letting my knuckles graze against her breasts. The gentle movement of my knuckles further stimulated her and I don't think she even notice the rising hemline of her nightie.

When her nightie was high enough I dropped my hands down to her waist, settling them on her tummy while the nightie dropped back down over my hands.

"Hold on," came a mild protest. "What are you doing?"

"I just want to feel your skin," I said, my hands moving back up to capture her breasts, but now it was skin on skin, and very nice skin she had.

If she had anything else to say at that point it was lost in rolling thunder so I just assumed that she didn't mind. Now that it was skin on skin I started stroking her breasts, enjoying the feel of the nub of her nipple rolling around against my palm.

After a while I dropped one hand down, rubbing it against her mons and then reaching around and stroking her vulva. At least that was my intention. Before I could do more than start rubbing her mons she was protesting.

"Stop that. I didn't say you could touch me there."

"That could be because I didn't ask," I pointed out. "Don't worry about it. Right now it's just some friendly touching while the storm rages. If you want to worry then worry about what this will be doing to you in a few minutes."

With that I caught her hand and pulled it around to where my erection was standing tall. It appeared that she decided she would worry about that.

"What? I'm not going to let you fuck me," she gabbled out. "What makes you think I'd do something like that?"

"Let's see," I said in a musing voice. "Your breasts are swollen and your nipples excited. Your vulva is flowering with your lips protruding. I can feel the heat and dampness." I could, too, as I'd continued with my plan of rubbing her vulva. "Also, I haven't at any stage indicated that I was going to ask you."

At that point I pushed gently against her, leaning on her as it were, resulting in her leaning up against the railing of the veranda. I also moved my hand from the front to the back, having easier access to where I wanted to play.

"I don't believe this," she protested and I laughed.

"That's OK. Feel free to go on not believing right up to the point where you're provided with proof positive."

She was breathing hard, the storm scaring her in an exciting way and now me scaring her in a different but just as exciting a way. I continued to let my fingers do my talking, teasing her vulva, getting her worked up.

Deciding that the time was right I took hold of her nightie and simply lifted it up and off, her arms rising to let me do so, even though she gave a feeble protest.

"Why take off my nightie?" she half-wailed.

"Simply because I want you naked," I said.

"But it's too dark to see me."

"But not too dark to feel you," I pointed out. "I'm quite sure that you can feel this."

The this that I was sure she could feel was my cock pressing against her, with me neatly steering it into place. She gave a gasp and I felt her start to press back against me as I pushed home. The path was tight, and smooth, and slippery, and I enjoyed every moment of that initial plunge. From the sound that she made I'd have laid odds that she also thoroughly enjoyed that initial thrust.

To the background of the thunderstorm I gave her what I had, hot and hard and repeatedly. She reacted with excited little cries, pushing hard to meet me, apparently wanting me deep within her at all times. This was one of those times when hard and fast didn't mean finished quickly. Maybe it was the electricity in the storm energising me but I just seemed capable of going on forever.

I was certainly capable lasting longer than she was as she climaxed quite splendidly long before I was ready. I managed to keep on, finally forging ahead with more abandon once she relaxed from her orgasm.

"What are you doing? What are you doing?" she demanded, repeating herself. "Why haven't you finished? You should be done by now."

"Oh, please," I protested. "That was just the warm up. Now I'm ready for the main event. You will try to keep up, won't you?"

She said a rude word but she also found her rhythm again and soon we were banging along in fine style. I had to actually slow down at one point because it looked as though she'd climax too soon, but once I picked up the pace again we were evenly matched.

I finished up having a very nice climax, this one matched by her having her second. (That multiple climax thing is so unfair.)

"The storm seems to be moving on so I suggest that you get yourself back to bed," I told her, backing away into the night and slipping off home.

I only had one problem with what had happened. The woman next door was in her late thirties but was still fit and had an excellent figure. I'd been toying with the idea of seducing her for a while. That's where my current problem came in. She also had a lovely young daughter of eighteen, just as fit and with an equally excellent figure.

It was, quite frankly, too dark to tell exactly which of the women had been out on the veranda. Did I seduce the mother or the daughter? What's more, apart from saying it's just me, I didn't identify myself. Was my friendly playmate now wondering just who I was?


Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers