Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 01

Story Info
Falling in love through a haze of TV and weed.
11.2k words
4.58
8.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

If you ate an apple shipped from Washington State, or an orange shipped from Florida or California, or a chuck roast delivered from Kansas City, Missouri, chances are, at some point, that apple, orange, peach, strawberry, meat or poultry was touched by an employee of Jeffries-Hull Incorporated. At the time of his death, Curtis S. Jeffries and his partner were negotiating with twelve governments in Latin and South America to secure shipping contracts with these countries.

The only thing Curtis Seymour Jeffries loved almost as much as he loved himself was young red headed pussy. He usually hired them to be his secretaries, wined and dined them, and gave them expensive trinkets. Then, he fucked them. How long he would continue to fuck the girls depended on how nasty they were willing to be. When he tired of them, the bewildered young lady was given a couple thousand bucks and a slap on the ass and Curtis was interviewing for their replacement. He operated on the Four Fs. Find them, fuck them, fire them, and forget them.

Franklin R. Hull, Curtis's partner, and the real brains behind the day to day operations had a similar bent. He too liked young red heads. But he also liked young blondes and brunettes. He liked young African-Americans and Asians and Latinas. Sally Hull, Franklin's wife and mother of his three sons and one daughter was perfectly happy to look the other way, so long as Franklin continued to pay for her to fuck the gardener, the pool boy, the country club's golf pro and the female tennis pro.

Bernice Victoria Sullivan Jeffries was mother to Curtis's one legitimate son, David Sullivan Jeffries. Curtis tried to be a loving father; the blonde haired, large breasted Bernice spent much of her time in a Valium and Vodka haze. But David wasn't interested in football or baseball, hunting or fishing. David wanted to spend his time sketching in his tablet, painting watercolors, or listening to symphonies and dancing about with the music.

"God damn it, Bernice, maybe if you sobered up long enough, you'd see that your son is a bona fide sissy," Curtis snarled hatefully at his wife after yet another failed afternoon, trying to teach David how to ride an off-road motorcycle, a dirt bike.

"And maybe if you'd pull your dick out of your secretary you'd be a father to our son," Bernice spat hatefully at her husband.

"And maybe if you weren't always in such a stupor, I wouldn't have to fuck my secretary," Curtis accused.

"Being in a stupor is about the only way I can stand to fuck you and that tiny little dick of yours," Bernice retorted.

At the reading of Curtis's will, Bernice did sober up long enough to hear that she would inherit twenty million dollars and thirty percent of Curtis's shares in Jeffries-Hull Incorporated. The announcement that David Sullivan Jeffries was to receive three point six million dollars, plus ten percent of the remaining shares of Curtis's stock did puzzle Bernice, but not enough for her to pay any attention to the rest of the will. She asked for and was given a glass of iced water. Bernice washed down two valium tablets and slipped into happy oblivion for the remainder of the reading.

Curtis had kept tabs on the four former secretaries he had impregnated. Lisa June McNaughton had borne a daughter, Judith Katherine McNaughton. Curtis bequeathed three point six million dollars, along with fifteen percent of his stock in Jeffries-Hull Incorporated to Lisa June McNaughton. There were two more daughters and one son; to each mother, Curtis bequeathed three point six million dollars and fifteen percent of his stock in Jeffries-Hull Incorporated.

(Curtis Jeffries did not like his son. He did love David, but did not like David. Had David been more of a boy instead of a simpering whining little sissy, in Curtis's opinion, Curtis would have left the boy a larger share of his stock in Jeffries-Hull Inc.)

Franklin R. Hull helped David walk-carry Bernice to the waiting limousine. Once inside of the Jeffries home, Franklin walked-carried Bernice to the nearest couch, and sent David to his room. Franklin then helped the incoherent woman out of her panties, and fucked the still quite attractive blonde until he climaxed. Then he rolled Bernice onto her belly so that she wouldn't choke on her own vomit should she happen to regurgitate the finger sandwiches the law office had served them at the reading of the will.

In Scribeltz, Arkansas, Lisa June was unaware of her recent windfall. The attractive red head was glumly sitting outside, back against the tall fence that surrounded the exercise area of Paddington women's medium security penitentiary, smoking a cigarette. She had five months and nineteen days left to serve, but that meant nothing to Lisa June.

While her mother showed a prison guard her 'Property of the Kingsmen' tattoo and explained he needed to get permission from Peaches if he wanted to fuck her, Judy McNaughton sullenly pushed the unappetizing school lunch around on her tray. She did not know how much money the inhabitants of Clarkston County paid for the school lunches at Hattie Carroway High School, but she was willing to bet that less than ten percent of that money actually went to the meal.

"Bet you make them mother fuckers eat this shit, they'd start putting the money where it's supposed go," Judy muttered and choked down another mouthful of the food.

"You throwing away all that food?" Ms. Steinman, the teacher unfortunate to draw cafeteria duty snapped as Judy prepared to dump the remainder of her lunch into the garbage bin.

"Know what? I don't see you eating none this shit," Judy snapped at the unpleasant woman. "You want it? Huh? You want eat this shit? No? Didn't think so. So shut your yap."

"Why you got be like your mother, huh?" Grandma McNaughton snarled hatefully when she picked Judy up after Judy served her third detention that month. "And that Ms. Steinman says you get another detention, you getting suspended. That what you want? You want get suspended? Huh?"

Judy said nothing. She knew, nothing she said would be heard; Grandma McNaughton only heard what she wanted to hear.

Judy also knew, with her flaming red hair, big blue eyes, pale skin and rapidly developing body, she was a daily reminder of her mother. Judy was a daily reminder to Grandma that the woman had failed as a mother.

"Swear to God; ought to just drop you off at Paddington; you and your momma can just stay there together. 'Cause, that's where you heading, hear?" the woman continued her tirade.

"Swear to...did you just swear to God?" Judy gasped in mock-horror. "You did! You just swore to God! How dare you use the name of God like that?"

"Don't you sass me; weren't for me? You'd be living on the street," Grandma shrilled.

"Couldn't be no worse," Judy asserted.

"Oh you think so? You think so?" Grandma screamed.

Once home, Judy was sent to her room. Truthfully, Judy was grateful for this; if she tried to go to her room, Grandma would demand to know what Judy was doing, why she was hiding in her room, was she doing drugs like her mother, why was she sneaking around. If Judy stayed out of her room, Grandma would find any number of chores for her to do.

At supper, Judy noticed a rather thick envelope among the other mail. Idly, she glanced at the envelope and saw a law office's letterhead in the upper left corner. The letter was addressed to Lisa June McNaughton.

"Yeah, probably more legal problems," Grandma accused. And they think I'm paying yet another bill? They can just think again. They ain't getting another penny out of me."

"I'll take it to her Saturday," Judy said.

"Visit...that's this Saturday?" Grandma said, glancing at the Holy Scripture calendar on the kitchen wall. "Huh, sure is."

As Judy was dutifully washing the plates and glasses from dinner and reminding Grandma that this was the twentieth century, dishwashers had been around for fifty years, Lisa June was sitting in the cafeteria, watching 'The Poseidon Adventure' with the other inmates. The movie was nearing the scene with the tidal wave and Lisa June was watching intently.

"Hey, bitch, Peaches says need keep your fucking mouth shut," Terri Yolaski, a new inmate hissed into Lisa June's ear.

Lisa June felt a searing pain in her lower back and screamed. She twisted and lashed out at Terri, stumbling over the plastic folding chair.

The majority of the inmates groaned as the lights went from half power to full power and the guards swooped in to separate the two combatants. As she lay on the cold tile floor of the cafeteria, Lisa June felt cold. She realized she was dying and said a silent prayer for her baby girl's safety.

Ironically, Lisa June had no plans to rat out Peaches; Lisa June was sure she was in love with the man. The Kingsmen had dubbed the man 'Peaches' because he was from Georgia and peaches come from Georgia. It was Terri that ratted out Peaches; she testified she was the replacement of Lisa June and Peaches sent Terri in with the orders to kill Lisa June.

The funeral for the thirty five year old woman was a pitiful affair. Grandma McNaughton saw no reason to splurge on her convict daughter's funeral. She did not bother having a minister officiate the funeral; as far as Grandma was concerned, Lisa June had turned her back on her Christian upbringing when she knowingly had sex with a married man and had a baby out of wedlock. Lisa June's descent into depravity was cemented when she took up with a member of a motorcycle gang.

"You know, Grandma," Judy said, voice flat. "When you die? I will remember all of this. I will remember how you treated your only child."

Judy managed, barely, to avoid a fourth detention until the week before the summer break. The class was scheduled to go to Little Rock, Arkansas for a field trip. Ms. Steinman was almost giddy as she informed Judith Katherine McNaughton that she was one of the three students that would not be joining them on the visit to the state's capital.

"Well, whoop de do," Judy sneered. "So I won't have to have your head up my ass the whole day. Oh boo hoo hoo, poor me."

"Well, I hope you're happy," Grandma screamed. "I hope you're happy. Suspended. Six more days. Just six more days and you would have been out for the whole summer. But no. Just had to shoot off your mouth."

"Got another letter from that law office," Judy observed.

"You even listening to me?" Grandma screamed.

"You ever listen to me?" Judy retorted.

Apparently, Gladys Ann McNaughton did read the third mailing from the law office of Wharton, Fields & Goldberg. Judy's first inkling that she should demand to know what was in the letter was when Grandma came home in a brand new Cadillac Seville. Grandma also had three large rings and a Rolex watch on her left hand. Even more suspicious, Gladys was smiling.

"It don't concern you," Grandma said dismissively.

"It was addressed to my mother. As her only living heir, it does concern me," Judy said.

"And when you're eighteen, I'll tell you," Gladys said.

Seth Grossman was a new attorney and was a hungry attorney. He listened to the right, articulate red head and agreed to look into the matter. As the attorney of Judith Katherine McNaughton, sole heir to the estate of Lisa June McNaughton, deceased, Seth was able to get a copy of the paperwork from the office of Wharton, Fields & Goldberg.

Gladys flew into a rage when Judy, through her attorney sued for controlling rights to Lisa June's inheritance, as well as emancipation. Gladys burned the paperwork in the fireplace, believing that if she destroyed all evidence, then Judy would have no proof. She forgot to open the flue and almost asphyxiated as the small house filled with smoke. And, the fire did not completely burn all the papers.

Gladys did not bother to obtain legal advice and did not hire a lawyer, fulling believing that she had every right to act as she had. She certainly saw no reason to part with her hard earned money on such a fibulas court case.

Mm hmm," Seth Grossman said. "You needed a new automobile; you're old one was hardly running anymore?"

"That's right," Gladys snapped, her annoyance evident.

"What was the make, model and year of your previous automobile?" Seth asked.

"I don't remember," Gladys sniffed.

"Your rings are very beautiful, yes, very attractive," Seth said, openly admiring the seven rings Gladys sported. "And, oh! That, that's a Rolex! You certainly have exquisite taste. Yes ma'am, simply exquisite."

"Thank you," Gladys smiled.

"Was your old car, the one you needed to replace, was it in an accident?" Seth asked.

"I uh, no," Gladys said, confused.

Seth Grossman had been complimenting Gladys on her taste in jewelry. Gladys assumed, since Seth was Jewish, he would know how expensive her rings would be. She didn't understand why he suddenly asked about her old car again. Gladys looked at the judge, hoping the female judge could provide some insight.

"Well, a woman such as yourself, with excellent taste in jewelry, and clothing, is that, yes, that has to be a Pierre Cardin," Seth said.

"It's a De La Renta," Gladys said, sniffing at his faux pas.

"My apologies," Seth smiled. "Surely a woman such as your self would have taken excellent care of her vehicle."

"Of course I did," Gladys nodded.

"But, you just said it was barely running," Seth said.

"Well, yes, uh, it was; I mean, it was getting old," Gladys said, suddenly realizing this lawyer wasn't as dumb as she'd believed.

"It was a Nineteen eighty eight LeBaron, with thirty seven thousand two hundred and fifty six miles on it," Seth said, reading from his paperwork. "Less than five years old, Mrs. McNaughton. Now, let's talk about those rings. And that watch."

Gladys vowed to appeal the judge's ruling. Seth smiled and said he looked forward to facing Mrs. McNaughton again.

Judy bought a house on Hasting's Creek. The home had a large master suite on the ground floor and five bedrooms and four bathrooms upstairs, an eight foot privacy fence around the backyard and an Olympic sized in-ground swimming pool. She hired Deanna Stolzzle to decorate the home and settled in to live the life of luxury.

Judy also had Seth Grossman help her in setting up investment strategies with various brokerages. The money she held, after taxes, and after Gladys had splurged on herself was quite a large lump sum. But Judy knew this money would and could run out quickly if she did not replenish the source.

Now established, Judy promptly dropped out of school, obtaining a GED instead of finishing her last two years of school. With no school and no employment, no responsibilities, Judy spent her days watching television and smoking marijuana. Her days were spent watching reruns of old television shows and her nights were spent watching softcore erotica on satellite television as she lay in bed, smoking marijuana.

On her eighteenth birthday, Judy hired Paul Whelchek, a private chef to create the perfect kosher meal and invited Seth Grossman to her home to celebrate her birthday. After the meal, she blew out the eighteen candles on her large chocolate cake then took Seth Grossman to her bedroom.

Losing her virginity didn't hurt and to Judy's delight, Seth Grossman was an excellent lover. He used his mouth and fingers on her, feasting on her 32D breasts, avoiding her light pink silver dollar sized areolae and hard nipples until Judy was writhing in need. Then he pinched her left nipple hard between thumb and forefinger while biting down on her right nipple. Judy screamed in orgasm.

Seth repeated the breast play until Judy was again panting in need. His teeth bit down on her left nipple while his thumb and forefinger pinched and twisted her right nipple.

Judy panted and groaned as Seth wiggled down, lightly nibbling on her heaving belly. Then, before his mouth reached her sparse tuft of crinkled orange pubic hair, Seth rolled Judy onto her belly. He moved her waist length orange-red hair aside and gently kissed and nipped at her shoulders. His fingernails raked along her soft flesh, eliciting shivers from the girl. His mouth followed the path of his fingernails, kissing, nipping and biting her flesh until he reached her rounded buttocks. He playfully slapped each hillock of flesh and rolled Judy onto her back again. He gave her a soft, loving kiss on her gasping lips, then wiggled down between her legs.

She gasped and screwed up her face when Seth blew warm breath across her puffy inner lips. That gasp turned into a groan when his tongue made contact with her flesh. Seth licked up and down Judy's plump lips until he reached her clitoris. Judy screeched and groaned when Seth pulled the sensitive nub into his mouth and sucked forcefully on it. Her back arched off of the bed and she clamped her thighs around his head as she sprayed his face with her orgasm.

Seth licked and sucked Judy to two more orgasms before he wiggled forward and placed the head of his thick cock to the entrance of her pussy. With a lunge forward, Seth took Judy's virginity.

After he pumped a load of sperm into Judy's pussy, Seth taught the enthusiastic girl how to suck cock. He instructed her on using lips, tongue and suction to pleasure a man's scrotum, cockhead, and shaft. He showed her how to use her hands, one on his balls, one on what part of his cock she was unable to fit into her mouth.

"And, ugh, oh, um, it, this probably won't taste too good, but oh! Oh God, it, it's a whole lot less messy you just swallow, swallow it all," Seth grunted, then groaned and he began pumping a torrent of sperm into Judy's hot mouth.

"What? Tastes good to me," Judy enthused, pulling her mouth off of his limp cock with an audible 'pop.'

When she was able to lick and suck him to a third erection, Seth showed Judy how to 'ride' him like a cowgirl. She liked this position; Seth was able to maul her swinging, bouncing breasts while she slid up and down on his pole.

"You uh, you stay the night?" Judy asked as they both lay, cuddled in their afterglow.

"Going, going have to," Seth wheezed. "You, you didn't leave enough juice for me to walk."

Judy giggled happily at his declaration and kissed him softly. She then rolled over and fell asleep.

In the morning, Seth showed Judy the position of sixty nine, then showed her the doggy position.

Two months later, Judy again hired Paul to prepare a kosher meal. Again, Seth was the only guest invited. Judy waited until after dessert, after the chef had left the house to announce that she was pregnant.

"I, uh, you, really?" Seth stammered.

"God, don't look so worried," Judy giggled. "Not like I want to marry you or nothing."

"I, you don't?" Seth asked.

"God no," Judy said, sipping the heavy wine.

"Oh? It because I'm Jewish?" Seth asked, becoming angry.

"Uh? Had that Paul guy make us a kosher meal?" Judy pointed out. "You being Jewish ain't got shit do with it."

"Then, then what?" Seth asked.

"Jesus, oh, okay," Judy huffed. "Seth, I love you, but, like I'm not in love with you."

"Then, what?" Seth asked.

"Then what nothing," Judy shrugged. "I have the baby; you want be on the birth certificate? I mean, yeah, I want to put your name on there, but if you don't want..."

"It's my baby; yes, yes I want my name on there," Seth demanded.

"Good," Judy smiled. "Now, come on. Let's celebrate, Daddy."

Nude, Judy did not show any sign of her pregnancy. She did laugh and smile as Seth kissed her flat belly and talked to their baby.

"Oh! Oh God yes," Judy hissed as Seth licked and fingered her pussy to three shuddering orgasms.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers