Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, oh God, God damn yes," Judy keened as Seth drove his cock into her.

"I, hey, what? What you, oh! Oh yes," Judy hissed as Seth wormed a finger into her rectum as he pounded into her pussy from behind.

After his second ejaculation, Seth prepared Judy's tight rectum for anal sex. Judy panted, grunted and moaned as Seth jammed his fingers into her struggling rectum. When Seth pressed the head of his cock to her greasy anus, Judy screamed in orgasm.

Seth reached down and grabbed Judy's swaying breasts. Judy grunted and shuddered as her senses reached overload. Her nipples were hypersensitive when she was aroused. Her anus was being stretched painfully by Seth's thick cock. When she felt the head of his cock begin to travel along the walls of her rectum, Judy couldn't breathe. She couldn't think.

"Augh, oh oh dear God," Judy screamed and passed out.

"Oh God, you, when you was splitting me in half, I, I just couldn't breathe," Judy wheezed as they lay on her bed afterward.

Even now, her anus throbbed in delicious pain. She could feel Seth's slimy semen dribbling out of her stretched rectum. Thankfully, the maid was coming tomorrow to wash the bedding.

"So, what's your daddy's name?" Judy asked as she lazily rubbed Seth's chest.

"Isaac Caleb Grossman," Seth answered.

"Isaac McNaughton? Nah," Judy said. "Oh, it, maybe it's a girl; what's your momma's name? I am not naming her after Gladys or my momma; Lisa June? That, that is just trailer trash."

"My mother's name was Ester," Seth said.

"Est...nope. Ester McNaughton? Not hardly," Judy shook her head.

Blair Warner McNaughton was named after a television character from a sitcom that Judy had seen countless times. Truthfully, she didn't even like the television show, but did like the name.

Seth came to the house when Judy and Blair returned from Clarkston County Medical Center, carrying a four foot tall stuffed panda bear for his daughter. Like Judy, Seth marveled at his daughter's perfection. The light sprigs of red hair, her large blue eyes, her ten fingers and ten toes; all were examined and admired.

"I, Judy, you, you have to marry me," Seth begged, gazing at the sleeping infant.

"Thank you, Seth, but, no," Judy smiled, squeezing him in a hug. "Now, marijuana; you think that'll fuck up breast milk?"

When Blair was six months old, Judy again hired Paul Whelchek to prepare a kosher meal for two. Judy and Seth toasted their daughter's half-year birthday and went to bed. Again, Seth used his mouth and fingers to please Judy, then lay back in bliss as Judy used fingers and tongue and lips to pleasure him. When she managed to suck Seth up to a second erection, Judy mounted him and rode him to a grunting, thrashing orgasm.

"Seriously, Judy, I love you," Seth murmured as he spooned with her.

"Love you too," Judy murmured, feeling safe and happy in his embrace.

"I, you, I want to marry you," Seth repeated.

"Why you want fuck up what we got?" Judy asked, squeezing his arms in her arms.

Cassidy Dey McNaughton did not have Judy's red hair, or Judy's blue eyes. She had her daddy's light brown hair and soulful brown eyes. Seth was again entranced by his daughter's beauty and was delighted that she had all ten fingers and all ten toes.

Blair was able to say 'Baby!' when Judy brought Cassidy into their home and was very attentive as Mommy cared for her baby sister. She was not jealous of the baby; Mommy and Daddy gave Blair plenty of hugs and kisses and when one was holding Baby! the other was holding Blair.

"Cassidy Dey?" Seth did ask as Judy breastfed the infant.

"I, yeah, that, that really stupid show?" Judy asked, gently stroking the baby's beautiful face as the baby greedily suckled.

"Going have narrow it down a bit more," Seth laughed, bouncing Blair on his knee.

"God, had, oh come on Judy, had that kind of cute guy," Judy said. "Come on, come on, get happy. Partridge Family! Anyway, the real pretty girl; her name's Susan Dey, you know, she's on that LA Law show now."

Blair was three and Cassidy was almost two years old when Judy gave birth to Ingalls Wilder McNaughton. Seth Grossman was not the father; he had met and married Deborah Shirley Bloomberg the year before. Judy had no ill-will toward Seth or Deborah and, even though she had not been invited to their wedding, had sent a beautiful forty eight piece silverware set in a highly polished ebony box to the happy couple.

The father of Ingalls Wilder McNaughton was any one of the three young men Judy had met when she was in periwinkle's Arcade with a former classmate, Shelley Franks. Since Ingalls had brown hair and brown eyes, Judy could not tell which of the three boys had managed to impregnate her. And truthfully, she had no desire to know. None of the three boys had any inkling of how to satisfy a woman. All three were the 'jump on, pump twice, dismount' type.

Shelley did marry Mike Lyles, one of the three young men. Upon giving birth to Alexis Joan Lyles, and noticing the distinct similarities between her child and Ingalls, Shelley severed all ties with Judy. Which did not upset Judy. Shelley was a user; a taker and not a giver.

"You know, Ms. McNaughton, you and the Grossmans, you know the Grossmans? They own that jewelry store? No, no, it's two stores," Paul Whelchek smiled when he entered Judy's kitchen. "Y'all are only ones ever ask me do kosher dinners."

"I didn't know that," Judy smiled. But to me? It's just not my birthday without a kosher meal."

Judy thanked Seth for the lovely Birthday card and beautiful earrings and matching pendant. Seth Grossman did admit that he was one of the three sons of Isaac Grossman, the founder of Grossman's Jewelers. As the second oldest son, it had been expected that Seth would work for Isaac, and branch out into a second location of Grossman's Jewelers at some point, while his older brother, the first born son would take over the original Grossman's Jewelers. Instead, he'd become fascinated with the law, so Solomon, Isaac's younger brother had been the one to branch out and open the second Grossman's Jewelers.

Ingalls heard Blair and Cassidy greet Seth as 'Daddy' and her brown eyes got large. Staring at her sisters, then at the tall, handsome man, Ingalls walked cautiously to where the man sat.

"You my Daddy?" Ingalls demanded.

"Is that your Mommy?" Seth asked, pointing to Judy.

"Uh huh," Ingalls affirmed.

"And Blair. Is Blair your sister?" Seth asked.

Ingalls confirmed this by looking at her mother. When Judy nodded her head in the affirmative, Ingalls nodded her head.

"And Cassidy. Is Cassidy your sister too?" Seth asked.

This time Ingalls did not need confirmation. She looked at Seth and nodded her head in agreement.

"Well then. If Cassidy's your sister, and Blair's your sister too, and Mommy's your Mommy, then I guess I must be your Daddy," Seth said, holding out his arms for the girl. "So, come here and give your Daddy a kiss."

"I should have married you," Judy said as Seth hugged the four year old girl. "When you asked me? I should have married you."

"And leave me to explain those names to my mother?" Seth smiled.

After the meal, while Precious Watson, the nanny Judy had hired watched over the three girls, Judy pulled Seth to her bedroom. She kissed him hungrily as his hands roamed over her large breasts.

"By the way, how'd you manage sneak over here?" Judy asked as she stripped out of her clothing.

"When you sent that silverware set? You did get the 'Thank You' card we sent?" Seth smiled as he eased Judy's panties down her pale legs.

"Uh huh," Judy moaned as Seth's fingers entered her.

"I told Deborah you're one of my oldest clients," Seth admitted. "It my fault she thought I meant that you're old? And not a client I've had the longest?"

"So you told her I'm ninety six instead of twenty six?" Judy laughed as Seth began tonguing her pussy.

"Mm hmm," Seth agreed, not pausing in his oral assault.

"Malone Pierce McNaughton had his mother's carrot orange hair and blue eyes. He was truly a beautiful baby and the four McNaughton women doted on him. Blair and Cassidy did think it was very funny when Ingalls asked why the new baby had a 'thingy' instead of a va-nah. (Vagina)

"Uh, because he's a boy," Blair hooted.

"No he's not," Ingalls insisted. "He's too pretty be a boy."

Seth visited Judy a few days after she brought Malone home from the hospital. He nodded with satisfaction; Judy had instructed that the hospital perform a circumcision on Malone Pierce McNaughton. Seth again begged Judy to marry him; so far, he and Deborah had not managed to conceive.

"Sweetheart," Judy said softly. "They, aren't they talking about you becoming Clarkston County's next District Attorney?"

"Yes, but..." Seth said.

"Seth, a divorce? From Judge Bloomberg's daughter? There's no, I, I won't get in the way of your career, Sweetheart," Judy said, softly kissing her lover.

"Uh huh," Seth smiled sadly. "You're just wanting me to drop those possession charges, right?"

"God, what a pain in the ass," Judy agreed. "Wasn't even enough roll three joints. Are you kidding me?"

She then softly touched his face. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"I love you, Judy," Seth said.

"I love you too, Judy whispered. "Love you too much to hurt you."

Blair, Cassidy, and especially Ingalls delighted in having a real life doll in the house. Judy and Precious and Harriet Jefferson, the second nurse/nanny Judy had hired had to keep a close eye on Malone lest he become accidentally injured by his sisters. At five years old, Ingalls became good at bathing the baby. Cassidy, at seven years old, was very good at changing diapers, but not poo-poo diapers. Since she was the biggest, eight year old Blair insisted she be the one to carry Malone everywhere. She too was very adept at changing diapers and had learned how to avoid 'baptism' by the baby's thingy.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"Mom, don't know how tell you this," Blair said, beautiful eleven year old face a mask of seriousness.

"Yeah," ten year old Cassidy agreed, fighting a losing battle against smiling.

"Oh no!" Judy mock-gasped, turning off the television. "What? What is it? What happened?"

"We done lost Malone somehow," Blair said.

"Yep," Ingalls agreed.

"Oh no! Oh, how horrible!" Judy said, even as she could hear Malone's giggles. "Oh no; we better call the police."

"But, when we went looking for him?" Blair continued as Judy tried to hide her smile.

"We went all over; we looked everywhere," Cassidy confirmed.

"Even in the tool shed?" Judy asked, knowing Cassidy was terrified of the spider she'd once seen in the tool shed.

"Ingalls went and looked in there," Blair said.

"And I didn't see nothing," Ingalls confirmed.

"Oh well, I guess he's just lost," Judy sighed.

"But we found Mallory instead," Blair said, pulling Malone from behind the couch where they had secreted him.

"Mallory, huh? Oh my! Well, isn't that just the most beautiful three year old you ever seen?" Judy asked.

Apparently, the three girls had helped themselves to Judy's cosmetics. The sisters had applied eye shadow and blush and lip gloss to the boy. They had teased and styled his long hair. Ingalls's dress was too big, and Cassidy's dress shoes were flopping around on Malone's feet. With Blair's purse slung over his shoulder, Malone did his best to parade around the living room.

"Oh sweet Jesus, I swear," Harriet clucked her tongue upon seeing the boy. "Y'all got be kidding me."

"Okay, girls, fun's over, go take all that off him," Judy smiled, picking up her television remote again. "He grows up weird? I'm blaming you."

"Yeah? Who we going blame for us?" Blair retorted, giggling.

"Here I am!" Malone announced a few minutes later, running into the living room.

"Oh! Well, thank goodness! Oh, I was so worried about you," Judy said, hugging her giggling son.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"Mom, Mr. Abadie's a big old butt hole," Nine year old Ingalls announced.

"And, why is Mr. Abadie a big old butt hole?" Judy asked as she turned the fried chicken in the cast iron skillet.

"He says I got a funny name," Ingalls declared.

"He said that? He said you got a funny name?" Judy queried. "He actually said..."

"Well, he asked where my name come from," Ingalls clarified.

"Mr. Abadie? He asked me same thing," Cassidy agreed.

"Tell him Mom watched too much TV," Blair said, adding the warmed heavy cream and butter to the potato chunks in the mixing bowl.

"Ha ha," Judy said, giving the skillet gravy a quick stir to prevent scorching.

"Just be grateful she didn't like 'Gilligan's Island' or 'The Andy Griffith Show,'" Blair said, starting the mixer.

"God! No kidding! Cassidy agreed, placing the last of the silverware on the table. "You would have been Goober."

"Uh huh. But we know who would have been Aunt Bee," Blair teased, tugging on Malone's long pinkish red hair as the boy scurried past.

"No, he would have been Ginger," Cassidy said, helping the four year old boy into his booster seat.

"That's enough, Gilligan," Judy said, transferring the chicken onto a pad of paper towels.

"All right," Blair said, giving an uncanny imitation of Deputy Barney Fife. "Listen up! Sheriff Andy Taylor sent me down here to break this up. We have to nip this in the bud. Section two four A three, paragraph four states..."

"You 'bout finished with the mashed potatoes there, Barney?" Judy asked. "We're all waiting on you."

"Oh, Thurston, really! How delightful! We're going to be fashionably late!" Blair said, flawlessly imitating Mrs. Howell.

"Skipper! Hey Skipper!" Cassidy did a poor imitation of Gilligan.

"That's it; no more television for all of you," Judy said.

"Really? Well, you first, Mom," Blair giggled, bringing the bowl to the table.

"Amen!" Malone called out even before Judy or Blair could say 'Grace.'

"Wait," Ingalls said, placing a motherly hand on Malone's hand.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"Ms. McNaughton, the students' handbook is very clear on dress and hair," Dr. Johnson, the principal of Roselawn Academy said.

"He is in uniform; I even bought the shoes y'all recommended I get," Judy replied.

"Ms. McNaughton, the boy's hair," Dr. Johnson harrumphed.

Judy knew she should have cut Malone's hair long ago. Even before his first birthday, Malone's hair was quite long, reaching below his collar. But she just could not bring herself to cutting the beautiful locks of hair.

As he reached his second and third and fourth birthdays, any time Judy mentioned getting the boy's haircut, Blair, Cassidy and Ingalls all screamed in outrage. Each girl delighted in plopping Malone into their laps and brushing and styling his long hair.

"Mm hmm, and what about Mr. Nyce?" Judy said bluntly. "That man bun is okay with the school's policies? That's what you're telling me? So, if I put Malone's hair into a bun there would be no problem?"

Dr. Johnson's already very pinched features became even more pinched. Judy sat, silently regarding the school's principal.

"Mr. Nyce is an adult, is an educator with a Master's degree in Early Childhood Development," Dr. Johnson tried to argue.

"And, in Malone's class, there is a little girl whose hair just about drags the floor; a little blonde girl," Judy said. "There is also a girl whose hair has been crocheted into dreadlocks. I will cut my son's hair the moment you have Jennica's mother cut her hair, or Felicia's mother cut those dreadlocks."

"It is very clearly stated in the handbook; the boy's hair is not to touch the collar of his uniform," Dr. Johnson snapped. "Ms. McNaughton, you were aware of this..."

"Is that all?" Judy asked, taking Malone's long hair into her hands and pulling his hair into a ponytail

"There," Judy said, twisting a hairband around Malone's ponytail. "It's not touching his collar."

When Blair, Cassidy, Ingalls and Malone entered the home that afternoon, Judy saw that someone had cut Malone's ponytail. She fought very hard to control her rage and managed to find out that it had been Dr. Johnson that had taken scissors and lopped off Malone's ponytail. The next afternoon, Blair delighted in telling Judy that Dr. Johnson had been arrested, in front of the students.

"We all seen it," Cassidy confirmed her sister's account. "We was in the cafeteria..."

"We was having to eat that yucky turkey stuff," Ingalls said.

"Turkey tetrazzini. Ew!" Blair said.

"Judy, come on," Seth tried to reason with the mother. "It's in the school's handbook, for Pete's sake."

"It's still assault, cutting a child's hair without the child's, or the child's parent's permission," Judy said into her cell phone.

"I, when can I see you?" Seth whispered.

"You tell me," Judy whispered in reply.

The next day, as the family sat at the kitchen table doing homework, Malone informed his mother that he had a girlfriend. Felicia Collins was his new girlfriend and they held hands at recess.

"And how did you get this girlfriend?" Judy asked, smiling.

"She said she'd be my girlfriend if I let her have my cookie," Malone said.

"And you let her have your cookie?" Judy asked.

"It was raisin," Malone said, making a face.

"That oatmeal raisin," Cassidy agreed.

"That's that black girl?" Ingalls asked. "Mom, twelve point five times one point five is..."

"Uh huh," Malone said. "Mommy, you take red and yellow, what's that make?"

"Orange," Blair said. "Like your head."

"Your name 'Mommy?' Huh? That's your name?" Judy teased her eldest daughter. "Your name is Mommy now?"

"Come on Mom, twelve point five times one point five," Ingalls urged.

"Whatever, Mom; if I know the answer..." Blair rolled her eyes.

"Ingalls, just do one hundred twenty five times fifteen,"" Cassidy coached. "What's that?"

"Don't you roll them eyes at me," Judy warned her daughter.

"Um, one thousand eight hundred and seventy five?" Ingalls guess.

"Okay, and there was two numbers behind the decimal point, right?" Cassidy said.

"Whatever; you roll your eyes at me all the time," Blair said.

"Uh huh, but they was both five," Ingalls said.

"Don't matter; they're was two numbers, so you go one two," Cassidy said. "So, it's eighteen point seven five."

"Because you deserve it," Judy said. "Yep, eighteen point seven five."

>>.>>.>>.>>

By the second grade, Malone's hair had grown back to its previous length. Dr. David S. Jeffries did not recite the school's handbook and did not badger Judy McNaughton regarding Malone's hair. As he told the staff of Roselawn Academy, their number one priority was to educate, not dictate.

Also by the time Malone was in the second grade, nearly every girl in the second and first grades and even a few girls in the third grade had been Malone's girlfriend at one time or another. Some of the boys were very jealous of Malone's popularity.

"You look like a girl," Nicholas Cohen said to Malone.

"Yeah," Tommy Perry agreed.

"Ooh, I have long hair! Ooh, I paint my fingernails and wear lipstick," Nicholas skipped in a circle, affecting a high pitched voice.

"You do?" Malone asked.

"No! I was you," Nicholas shrilled, blushing as a few girls giggled.

"No, you said you wear lipstick, not me," Malone taunted.

Malone sustained a split lip, and Nicholas Cohen was suspended for three days. Nicholas and Nicholas's parents were informed, should a second such incident occur, Nicholas would not return to Roselawn Academy. There was no 'third strike' for fighting or bullying at Roselawn Academy.

Blair, Cassidy, and Ingalls quietly informed Malone's classmates that Dr. Jeffries wouldn't be handling the next boy that dared bully their brother. They would. To the seven year old second graders, fifteen year old Blair, fourteen year old Cassidy, and twelve year old Ingalls looked like hulking, muscle bound giants. Of course, to the fifteen year old, fourteen year old and twelve year old classmates, Blair, Cassidy, and Ingalls looked like very pretty, very feminine girls that were maturing into beautiful young women.