Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Malone? That almost sounds like..." Forsythe started to say.

"Because it is," Malone said quietly. "I'm a boy."

"I, you, you are?" Forsythe asked, cute brown eyes opening wide. "No you're not!"

"Mm hmm," Malone said, keeping a wary eye on Forsythe's hands.

"Huh!" Forsythe said.

"Now, this one? I like the depth in this one," Malone said when he saw that Forsythe wasn't going to react violently.

"Come on! It's just a bunch of broken bicycles," Forsythe argued.

"Mm hmm, and each one of those bicycles has a story to tell," Malone said. "That twisted tricycle. Was it hit by a car? Was the child on it when it was hit?"

"Actually, at the Hiroshima Museum? There's a tricycle; it was a birthday gift to a child right before the bomb was dropped," a morbidly obese young man said. "That's what they found; the twisted, disfigured remains of a child's gift. All of those bicycles and tricycles are what remains of our childhood."

"Okay, now I'm depressed," Malone whispered to Forsythe.

The two continued to stroll leisurely, pausing from time to time to admire or question a piece of art. Malone did notice, from time to time, Forsythe would touch him. Nothing overt, just little touches to hand or arm.

"I, you ever been to Zydeco's Coffee?" Malone asked as they concluded the tour of displays.

"I, on Holland Drive?" Forsythe asked. "No. They any good?"

"I don't know. Want to find out?" Malone asked hopefully.

Forsythe was embarrassed to admit, he had no vehicle. Malone smiled and guided Forsythe toward his Mustang. The two continued to talk as Malone drove them to the coffee shop.

Over coffee and beignets, Malone admitted that he was going to Norwill University in August, even though he had lived in Myndee all of his life. Forsythe's touches went from hand and arm to occasionally thigh or hip. Malone wished he had not put Cassidy's keys back in Cassidy's purse.

"So, where you live?" Malone asked as they left the small coffee shop.

Malone had not noticed it, until they broke apart to open the car doors, but apparently, as they left Zydeco's, he had taken Forsythe's hand into his. He looked over the car's roof at Forsythe.

"I, my apartment's that way," Forsythe said, pointing.

"Apartment?" Malone asked, starting the car.

"Uh, yeah, it, uh, it's this tiny little matchbox," Forsythe admitted. "It's about all I can afford; I'm a senior at Myndee. Studying computers."

"It clean?" Malone asked, carefully backing out of the parking space.

"Yeah, other than being a total pot head watching nothing but reruns, my Mom was a neat freak," Forsythe admitted. "My sister and me? Might not have learned how to cook, how to sew a button on a shirt, but Alexi and I do know how to clean."

Malone soon pulled up to the apartment building and parked in a space marked 'Visitor.' Briefly, he wondered if his apartment building in Norwill had a 'Visitor' parking space.

The third floor apartment was one small room. The back wall had a tiny kitchenette and two wooden doors. Malone assumed one was for the bathroom, the other for the closet.

There was a small table and two chairs, a bookcase that held a small flat screen television, and some books. Leaning against the bookcase was a laptop computer bag. The only other furniture in the place was a bunk bed.

The top bunk was a single sized bed. The bottom was a futon which could be lowered to create a double bed. Malone did not with satisfaction; the top bunk was neatly made, with a small foam pillow. Forsythe's apartment was neat, clean, and had no lingering odors.

"I uh, so, you, you really a dude?" Forsythe asked, sitting on the futon portion of his bunk bed.

"Want to see?" Malone asked, casually unbuttoning his khakis.

The only light was from a floor lamp that stood behind Malone. He could see the lump in Forsythe's black trousers beginning to swell as he unbuttoned his slacks.

Malone brazenly pushed the flaps of his trousers aside, showing off his pale pink panties. Then he pushed panties and trousers down to mid-thigh, allowing his rapidly expanding cock to spring forward.

Malone could see the tent in Forsythe's pants. He could see that it was a formidable lump, unless the low lighting was playing tricks on his eyesight.

"Now, you show me yours," Malone said softly.

Malone fought hard to stifle his laugh when Forsythe stood, slamming his head on the upper bunk. With an 'oomph!' Forsythe sat hard on the futon. Then, rubbing his head, Forsythe stood again and unzipped his slacks.

"That, oh, that, that's nice," Malone said, admiring Forsythe's fat meat.

"I uh, yeah?" Forsythe asked, actually looking down at his own hard cock.

"Mm hmm," Malone agreed. "It's about what? Six, six and a half?"

"I uh, I guess," Forsythe gulped, nervously looking at Malone.

Looking up at Forsythe's cute eyes, Malone softly asked, "So, am I staying?"

"I uh, what you mean?" Forsythe asked.

"We going to make love?" Malone asked. "Or, it's been fun, but time I should be going?"

"I, you want to make love?" Forsythe asked, surprised.

In answer, Malone put his bag down next to the futon, then slid his shoes from his feet. He hung his jacket over the bench in front of the small dining table, then pulled his blouse off over his head. Sliding khakis and panties down and off, Malone stood nude in Forsythe's room.

Forsythe made Malone smile as he hurried to undress. When Forsythe stood naked, Malone admired his wiry build, admired the patch of brown chest hair, the scrub of brown curls above his thick cock and his hairless balls.

Malone sat on the futon and patted the space next to him. Forsythe swallowed nervously as he sat next to Malone.

"Mm," Malone cooed and softly kissed Forsythe's lips.

"I, I'm not gay," Forsythe blurted out.

"I'm bisexual," Malone shrugged.

He combed his manicured nails through Forsythe's short mop of brown hair. Then he dragged a single fingernail down Forsythe's face to Forsythe's strong chin. He pulled Forsythe's face close and gently kissed Forsythe again.

"Just tell yourself you're curious, that's all," Malone suggested before sliding his tongue into Forsythe's mouth. "Just curious."

"Need to lower this; give us some room," Malone demanded.

Forsythe almost banged his head a second time, but Malone quickly jerked him back down again. Gently, Malone put his hand on top of Forsythe's head and Forsythe gave him a sheepish grin.

"Now," Malone cooed as Forsythe created a slightly larger bed for them.

He pulled Forsythe to lay down next to him. Stretching out on his left side, Malone pressed his nude body against Forsythe's nude body. Their hard cocks bumped and both Forsythe and Malone gave an involuntary shudder of pleasure.

Malone again slid his tongue into Forsythe's mouth and held Forsythe tightly. Then, Malone began to caress Forsythe's chest and arm. Slowly, he trailed his hand down to Forsythe's hard cock. Gripping the slab of meat, Malone saw that his fingers barely touched as he encircled the fat cock.

"Mm, sixty nine?" Malone whispered hopefully.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, I, I've never..." Forsythe admitted.

"Just watch the teeth," Malone advised. And wiggled around.

Forsythe wore a cologne that Malone couldn't identify; probably an Avon product. Malone found the underlying scent of Forsythe's sweat to be a more pleasing aroma than the cologne. He could also smell the coffee they'd enjoyed; Forsythe had spilled a little of the coffee into his lap, and could just barely make out the scent of soap.

Forsythe's skin was soft but Malone was sure Forsythe did not use skin moisturizer. There was a slight hint of stubble on Forsythe's scrotum and Malone realized that Forsythe had shaved the skin. Forsythe's cock felt rigid, warm, covered by a sheath of velvety soft skin.

"Mm, oh yes," Forsythe grunted as Malone's lips wrapped around the head of Forsythe's cock.

Malone could taste Forsythe's excitement trickling from the tip of Forsythe's cock. Forsythe was circumcised, leaving his mushroom shaped head exposed. Malone tickled around the flare of Forsythe's cock head with his tongue.

"Mm, ack, yes," Malone hissed as Forsythe's hand firmly gripped Malone's shaft.

Malone swallowed half of Forsythe's cock, willing his jaws to relax to accommodate Forsythe's girth. Malone's anus actually beat with his pulse as he imagined this fat meat pushing into him, stretching him, filling him.

"Never done this, my ass," Malone thought as Forsythe's head bobbed up and down the length of Malone's cock, sending electric jolts throughout Malone's body.

Gently, Malone raked his fingernails over Forsythe's scrotum. Then he cupped and gently squeezed Forsythe's testicles.

"I'm, um, I'm 'bout to..." Forsythe warned a moment later.

Malone swallowed as Forsythe's cock twitched, jerked and began spurting copiously into Malone's mouth. Tommy's spunk had a salty, very bitter taste. Malone's own semen also had a bitter taste, but was less salty than Tommy's sperm. Forsythe's sperm was bitter, cloying, with a bit of a nuttiness to the flavor.

"MM," Malone murmured as he swallowed all the semen that Forsythe spurted.

When he finished spurting, Forsythe redoubled his efforts on Malone's cock. Malone's panting increased as he drew closer and closer to his climax. Forsythe's hand pumped the shaft of Malone's cock as he increased his suction on the head of Malone's cock.

"I'm, yes, I'm coming," Malone grunted and began to spurt a heavy stream of semen.

For several long moments, the two lay, gasping and lightly grunting as their breathing and heartbeats slowly returned to normal. Malone felt Forsythe roll away.

"You okay?" Malone asked softly.

"I uh, yeah," Forsythe lied.

"Mm, okay, what are you thinking?" Malone gently asked, wiggling around to lie next to Forsythe.

Forsythe lie on his back, staring up at the slats of his upper bunk. Malone gently touched Forsythe's chest with a small hand.

"It felt good. Getting your dick sucked feels good," Malone counseled. "Doesn't mean you some kind fag just because you liked getting a blow job."

"But I sucked another guy's dick," Forsythe said, voice thick.

"Hey, fair's fair, right?" Malone offered. "I did you, so..."

After several long moments of awkward silence, Malone softly kissed Forsythe's unresponsive cheek. He then gingerly maneuvered across Forsythe's body and stepped off of the double bed.

"Maybe I better go," Malone suggested, hoping Forsythe would stop him.

Forsythe did not answer. Malone dressed in silence. Forsythe did not move, did not look at Malone. He just continued to stare up at nothing.

"See you," Malone said softly before opening the door of the small apartment.

There was no response from Forsythe as Malone shut the door. Malone sighed and walked down the two flights of stairs to the parking lot. The dark night mirrored Malone's feelings as he hit the fob for his car door.

The End of 'Watching TV Rots Your Brains' Pt. 2

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my words.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Dr. Gabriel Ubelhauser is a character featured in 'Lipstick Prints On The Window' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Dr. Jenee Wolfe is a character introduced in the 'Wealth' series. I realized, I'd given the other cheerleaders some measure of conclusion. Toni and Anita became successful entrepreneurs. Caitlin married the man of her dreams. Susan succumbed to her drug addiction, choking to death on her own vomit. Alexis floundered after the death of Susan, her unrequited crush, flitting from job to job. But I had not given Jenee her own due.

Micklewhite's Deli & Meat Market, Forsythe's place of employment is featured in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series.

The Swift Falls, TN condominium that Ingalls and Malone fail to secure is mentioned in the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series; Bruce Thompson is the one that beat Malone and managed to secure that location.

The coffee shop, Zydeco Coffee is introduced in 'Zydeco Coffee' in Transgender & Crossdressers.

I know some of you are confused about why Judy sent a floral arrangement to Atwell Funeral Home. Depressed over her inability to bear a child and realizing she would never have grandchildren to spoil, Deborah Shirley Grossman committed suicide. The method and manner is not important.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.