Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife shows him what she's shown others.
1.5k words
4.29
31.3k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her turned off by showing herself to Randy, the owner, thankfully kind of brought me down a little too. I'd been on the verge so long it almost felt like I came.

"But I've saved the best for last: Hiro, the Japanese guy," she continued. "You're going to like this. You are a LOT like him. It's so mental for him too. Instead of just asking to see my pussy, or ordering me to show it to him like those college guys, he simply told me at first to take off my shoes. It's funny, making these men come for the last hour, and I never even had to take them off, like I'm taking them off again, right now, for you."

She bent over to unbuckle the straps, spreading her legs a little so I could see up her skirt.

"Like you he's kind of a foot fetishist, I guess. He kept telling me how nice my feet were."

It's not just me and that Japanese guy. My wife does have amazingly sexy feet. For a while when I met her, she actually worked as a foot model. Watching her rub them now, thinking about how she did this to get the guy off, I got really excited again.

"For a while at least, he had me just rub them as we talked."

"Talked, about what?"

"He asked me questions, about my feet at first. If I did my toes myself or got pedicures. I told him both. Then he wanted to know about our sex life, how you felt about me being here, doing this for him while you waited out there. He'd seen you out there I guess. I don't know how he did it, but he got in my head. Instead of my controlling his desire, he kind of turned it around on me."

"Like he made you do things?"

"Not really, more like tell him things, admit things to him that were kind of secrets."

"Can you tell me?" I said, now really excited again.

"Pay me...like he did."

"How much?"

"How much do you have left? He seemed rich, and put in 300, saying I was special."

"You are," I agreed, putting about that much in as I completely emptied my wallet.

"He asked me if you kissed on my feet during sex, and I told him yes, before you went down on me. Then he asked if I liked you going down on me, and I said yes. He asked if I came and I told him sometimes, but it was hard. You know I don't like talking about sex, but the more he asked, he got me vulnerable. I told him way more than I've ever told you. The more he got me admitting the more I was willing to tell him anything, and do what he asked. He requested that I strip down, slowly, to my underwear, so I did, like this." She unzipped her skirt and took it off.

"I had to pose different ways, still in my underwear, as I answered his questions about how much I shave off, and if you liked me clean down there. I told him the truth...about leaving a little hair but being groomed."

Now I was back to pumping myself hard.

"After bending over the chair and looking back at him, like this," she continued, "he asked me to sit down and put my hand inside my panties. He then asked me if I was wet, and I said yes, which was the truth. 'Play with yourself, but not too much,' he said, kind of forcibly for the first time. Not in a jerky way, like those college boys, more like my father. So I did. I played with myself. This time though, unlike with the others, it wasn't mechanical, for money or to get them off so they'd leave. What got me hotter is that he didn't even masturbate. I had to ask him, 'Don't you want to stroke it for me as I play with my pussy?' He said no, then ordered me to close my eyes, which of course I did. He got me there really quick just by making me close my eyes...and finger myself."

"Jesus I'm going to come," I said. Hearing how he was getting her off, that was just too much for me.

"Wait, just a minute. I'll let you, but in a minute!" she said, opening her eyes. "We can come together then," she replied. I took my hand off myself, at least for a few seconds to calm down.

"With my hand down my panties, like this, and my eyes closed, like this, he asked me really personal things, like when I've been the most excited. It's weird, what I told him out of everything, off the top of my head."

"What?" I asked, now knowing I was close, and hoping she was too.

"Out of all things, I thought about our trip, to Europe last year. I was wearing the same skirt I just took off for him."

"I remember," I said. "I was thinking about that trip just today."

"There was a guy, in the museum, he kept looking at me, really looking at me. I knew you could tell, but I pretended I wasn't aware of him. He was really staring at my ass, and maybe because he was really well dressed, a gentleman, like Hiro, I felt both safe and a little violated. When you drifted off somewhere with the kids, and we were in a bit of a crowd, he and I, he stood behind me at one point, looking at a painting. I'd turned and made eye contact with him, just for a second, but it was enough. When I turned back to the painting, he pressed himself against me, his hard cock against my skirt."

"I didn't know that part," I said, too turned on to be upset.

"I can't believe I told Hiro about that moment, when we've never even talked about it. He asked me what made it so hot, and part of it was that I'd teased the stranger to that point...of getting hard. Then how you attacked me in the hotel. I couldn't believe that Hiro still didn't masturbate after all this. I needed him to! I guess he got off a lot more knowing he could get me off. Then he asked me what my greatest fantasy was, right now, if I could do anything with anybody. You'll like what I told him...because it involves you. You can come anytime when I tell you, okay? You've suffered enough."

I was hugely relieved not to keep controlling it, or rather, let her keep controlling it.

"I'm still fingering myself for him, lightly, like he requested. Then I tell him more than anything right now, I'd want you here, watching what he's making me do for him. And I'd want you here, with the college kids too, and the trucker with the really big cock. I'd already told him all about them, the way I just told you."

" 'But you want to do more than have him watch, I can tell,' " he said, almost like a shrink. I don't understand how it was so obvious to him, how he could get in my head like that. Then I was like, 'Yeah, you're right. I mean I would never really do it, but I'd want these guys, and you, I told him, all actually doing what they wanted with me, at the same time, while my husband, he sat behind the glass in the chair and watched.'

'Even the guy, with the big cock, him inside you?' asked Hiro. 'Yeah,' I said," continued my wife, "so excited I could hardly breathe, like now. And I started to feel this rush of heat, also like now." 'Even the owner, who wants to fuck your ass? You'd do that in front of your husband,' he asked me. 'No,' I told him at first, and at first I meant it, but he kept pushing, and making me feel so...dirty. It's like it was happening, everything at once, you jerking off hard while Jake fucked me with his big dick, and the college guys shared me, in the moment, I just let go and admitted that yes, that disgusting pig who made me show him, I'd let him fuck my ass!"

"Fuck!" I said, coming on myself and onto to the window in front of me. Just as I did, she leaned back, and rubbed herself really fast, in circles. "Oh God, yes. I'm coming too!" she screamed.

After we were done, she told me she needed to get her things together, so I should leave and let Marie clean up. I met her on the way out, near the exit.

"Thank you for everything, Randy and Sherry. That was really fun," Nicolette said, rather casually, as if they just had us over for coffee.

"Hold on, we already got your total here pretty lady," said Randy. "I took my cut, and Sherry took hers. The rest is for you," he said, handing my wife a wad of bills. You earned it all honey. If you ever want to make more, you can come back anytime," said Randy. "These fella's want to see more of you...and I do too," he added.

"Thanks," she replied. "Come on," she said to me, grabbing my arm to lead me out the door. I'm buying you a nice dinner."