Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband finally gets his turn to watch wife.
2.2k words
4.2
38.3k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less wrecked about it all now and more into the idea of finally taking my turn, I walked to door 3 and waited with a raging hard on. At this point I could care less about keeping track of the time, even if she had been with these guys for over an hour. I just knew that I was next and I was last. When Randy finally came out, he said, "She's all yours, but give her a minute to get dressed again for you and Marie to come clean...it's procedure." That in itself was super-hot, like he was now giving me back my wife.

Soon I was finally buzzed in. She had gotten completely dressed again for me, the way I guess he must have for the others before me. Like ever since she'd proposed our coming here, she remained strangely confident, even more so now, after she'd had some quick experience. Though the booth hardly seemed like her natural element, she nevertheless instantly took control, which was unusual for her.

"So, my last customer. Have you been dying out there, wondering what these men have been paying your wife to show them and do for them?"

Sitting down in front of her, I just nodded yes. I wanted to start saying something, making my first request, but I was transfixed by seeing her in a plushy chair right before me, at a window where she was on display.

"You know how this works?" she asked, rather matter of fact. "Just tell me what you want, put money in, and I'll do it for you."

I wanted a lot of things, but again, I kind of froze there in front of her.

"Wow, you're so quiet?: she continued. "Um...let me guess? Knowing you, I bet you most want to know what they saw of your wife. Isn't that right?"

I nodded my head and simply said, "yeah," under my breath.

"Well, why don't I show you what I showed them?. But first, are you going to take it out and start stroking it for me?" As she said that, she actually cracked up for a second, breaking character. I laughed a little too. It's like we both got the absurdity of this moment, being so married and stuck sexually together in a certain way, and now radically breaking out of it. I loved that she was still in this different role, but there was also something amazing to get this glimpse of my real wife behind the fantasy too. Thankfully, though, we quickly both settled back into the mode of client and sex worker.

"So you're not taking it out for me? You need some help?" she said, unbuttoning the first, then the next button on her blouse.

"Is that what they wanted, the other men?" I asked, reaching for my fully erect cock.

"Oh you want me to tell you? Is that what you're asking for?" she asked, as she watched me unzip my pants.

"Um, yeah, I guess," I said. At this point I really did want to know everything, but if felt a little weird to admit that to her.

She smiled rather self-assuredly, clearly pleased that she had such control over me. "Well the college guys were so stupid. Such boys. They got so crass, and of course they came way too quickly. But they definitely got what they wanted. First, they had me completely unbutton my blouse, like this."

Seeing her take her blouse off, even though I'd seen her in a bra now and then for over 20 years, made me feel like I would come even without even stroking myself.

" 'Now show us your tits!' " yelled one of them, "almost like an order."

" 'You have to add money for that,' " I said, just the way Sherry had taught me. 'That'll be 60.' There's a way I can control that in here, on this little panel, see? I have to say, getting them to spend money, that turned me on sometimes more than the sex. Anyway, they added the money, but when I reached around to unhook my bra, the same guy, this time really aggressively, told me, "Just yank them out of your bra! Show us!"

"So did you?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you want me to show you how?"

"Of course." I replied, now jerking off.

"Well you have to add 40 then, like them, before you stroke your cock out anymore for me," she said.

Considering that she'd never once asked me to do that, let alone for money, I'd already reached a place far beyond my wildest sexual dreams with her. I put the money in, and she yanked her bra down, really roughly, like the guys would have, if there weren't any window separating them. .

"They did pretty much the same as you right now, only they were going a lot faster. They were also super aggressive. The one that didn't talk much suddenly ordered me to spread my legs and lift up my skirt. I told him it would cost 100 to do that, and he put the money in. Then the more vocal one, he told me not to take my panties off, just pull them aside. I kind of half refused, telling them I'm married and don't really work here, which got them really frustrated and excited.

" 'I'm really shy. Ask my husband,' " I told them. " 'To get me there, pay 60 more.' " The guy who asked me put more money in, and I showed him."

"Are you going to show me too?" I asked.

"You have to pay," she said. I added the same amount.

"So I pulled my panties aside, like this, and then the more vocal guy asked me to finger myself for them. I did a little bit. I hope you're not mad to hear that."

"No. I'm just super turned on at this point."

"I can see. I can tell you're about to come all over yourself. But hold off for a while. I haven't even finished telling you about them, or the others. Just take your hand off yourself and listen for a minute.

That was really difficult, as hard as stopping in the middle of actual sex. Still, since I'd never had a chance like this, I did want to draw it out, if I could.

"So one of the jocks got really dirty. I won't tell you everything he said, but it was a lot about fucking me so hard while his buddy, who he kept calling 'his boy,' held me down and sucked on my tits. Then as he made me keep playing with myself, he wanted me to suck on my thumb."

"Did you?" I asked, dying to touch myself again. "Yeah, kind of half-heartedly, but he ordered me to stick it hard in my mouth and suck it for real, like it was friend's cock. He said something like, 'Yeah, you like sucking my boy's cock while I fuck you, don't you?' Of course I said 'Oh yeah, baby.' It was kind of stupid. I wanted them to pay even more money, for being so rude, but they were so close now, I just decided to get them off so they'd go. They did actually make me say something about you first though."

"About me? What?"

"Well, the one asked me, more as a leading question, 'Are we bigger than your husband?' They honestly weren't, but I knew with their young egos they needed to feel like they were. I just sort of acted like a porn star for a minute there. 'Oh yeah, so much bigger, how will you fit those cocks in me?' Anyway, they came, and the woman stepped in to clean things up for all of all like 2 minutes."

As hot as all of that was, it was her dirty talk, in such a fake, sexy voice, that most took me to the edge. I'd never heard her talk like that, like ever.

"As soon as the woman came to wipe things down," continued my wife, "the trucker came in. Do you want to hear about him too?" she asked teasingly. Of course I nodded yes. She then closed her legs and pulled down her skirt again, I guess to keep me wanting more.

"Well, he was the exact opposite of those kids. Very timid. Like he just stood there staring at me, with my clothes back on. I had to take the lead, guessing what he'd want. It's obvious, I know, but I had to go through the motions. I asked him his name, and he told me Jake, then I told him mine."

"You used your real name?"

"Why not? Just my first. It's not like he's going to look me up. Are you mad?"

"I can't be mad right now. I'm too turned on."

"Do you want to stroke yourself again?" she asked. "You can, as I tell you about him, but put 60 in to hear about it...actually 80, and don't cum yet!"

I put the money in, and she continued.

"Well, I'd just ask him if he wanted to see my tits, and he grunted and nodded yes. Again I got him to add money, then more when I did the same up my skirt. I could tell he was excited, but he didn't automatically start jerking. I had to ask him, 'Jake, do you want to take your cock out and stroke it for me?' Again he nodded, and did what I asked. Up till now I really felt like I was in control, like I did for the young jocks. Still, Robert, his dick was, well...MASSIVE. I mean, you know how fake that porn is you've tried to show me and have me read, where the woman is all, 'Oh I can't believe how big you are?' Women aren't really like that, at least women who aren't whores or making pornos. But Jake, his cock was sooooooo big, I was truly mesmerized! It had nothing to do with him as a person. I suddenly realized how most men can just objectify women for their body parts, like the guys who just wanted to see up my skirt in here. If there weren't a glass between us, I was so fascinated, I probably would have went to Jake and sucked on his giant cock."

Again I was about to cum, especially since my wife hadn't blown me since we first started dating. "What did you tell him then?" I asked

"Well, I had to do all the talking. I could have had him pay more, a lot more. If I really worked here I would have I guess. But I was just so into watching him stroke his massive cock, that I found myself getting dirty...for him."

"Dirty how?" I asked.

"I'll tell you, but I want more money...another 60. And you can't cum till I've told you everything."

Even though this was our cash, for our trip, it hurt to give it to her like this, in a way that added to the sweet torture she was putting me through. Knowing her she'd keep it, and spend it on what she wanted.

"It's amazing, until the Japanese man, Hiro, I didn't have to take my skirt completely off for any of them. With Jake too I could just move my panties aside, like this. They like that for some reason."

"Yeah, I can see why," I said, trying not to come while still stroking myself.

"He started jerking harder, like you, and out of nowhere, near the verge of coming, he asked in this deep voice, but still like a shy gentleman, 'Can I fuck your pussy?' For him to say that was huge—like his, well, you know," she said as she smiled, looking down at my cock. "I almost wanted to charge him for saying he could fuck my pussy, but I wanted him to get off. He was such a nice guy. And way more than the college kids, he was getting me really excited. I almost came when I told him stuff like, 'You can put your big cock in me. Do you think it will fit, Jake? Let's try. Go slow though honey, okay?' Talking to him a little like a nurturing mom really did it for him. He shot so much cum! You know how that usually grosses me out? Like his big dick, though, I was just amazed, how he covered the window there you're now looking through to see me. It was kind of spectacular."

"I'm...I'm going to come too," I replied, meaning it.

"No!" she said, "please hold off a little more! I won't even bother with the owner, Randy. He seemed to enjoy my getting him to spend more and more of his money almost as much as anything sexually he asked of me, which was really garden variety. He did want me to say that he could fuck my ass. Of course I wouldn't let him, like I've never let you, but I had to show him my asshole and even finger it a little, though that added up to an extra 200, since at first I told him I wouldn't even let him see for any amount. I know that gets you hot, but it really brought me down to earth. He was just kind of gross. With Jake I was actually close to coming myself, and you know how hard that can be for me. I'm not even showing you my asshole like I did Randy. I'll do other things for you, but I'm not doing that again. It's too demeaning."