All Comments on 'Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 05'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dinner could be fun too

Great sorry. I hope there are further adventures for this couple. TRUMP 2024!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Played

I was getting annoyed with the short installments. I was wrong to be... you turned this into the best “Loving Wife” story I’ve read here. Absolutely excellent work.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
A pretty good story

A couple indulging in a fantasy and no actual cheating.

cakes5307cakes5307over 3 years ago
Great story

Not crazy about installments but this kept me interested. Serious roleplay potential here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Quite good fun but got a bit too close to cucky stuff for my tastes. Sad I know, but I would like to see the conversation they had at dinner, find out how much was just playing with him and how much she got off on being used on the other side of the glass.

Again short... 8k words over 5 chapters, could easily be posted as one. Was certainly more like E&V, even with this chapter as it was in her head. Those 2 things will hurt your marks, but keep writing.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Sometimes you see men who are sloppily dressed and looking in other people's garbage cans for useful things that others have thrown away. This is exactly how the content of this story strikes me. Who wants to have something that others use and then throw away? Homeless bums and what it seems like this author!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago

The premise was interesting and exciting, but I agree with other commentators about the shortness of the chapters being far too distracting to make this tale as erotic as it could have been. Every time I found myself getting excited, I would find myself at the end of a chapter, so I would recommend that you combine this story into just one or two chapters. Secondly, the pricing of this was unbelievable ... no one would pay this amount of money just to look at someone behind a glass window, and especially the husband--why wouldn't they just leave immediately, return to their hotel room, and fuck while the wife told him everything for free? I gave you 3 stars and 4 stars for your effort and exciting premise, but I do hope you'll take all of these comments to heart should you decide to write more.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@mattenw,

I think you have confused the author with yourself.

5 stars for all five chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic. Loved it

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Safe sex doesn't usually do much for me, and it's hard to get safer than having a big window pane between folks...

But this... this extended, exhibitionist, voyeuristic head-game was just amazing.

Really well done!

paaragdepaaragdeabout 1 year ago

thank you - what a turn on!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A very good series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous