Water and Fire - A Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany reached down. Her hand came into contact with her son's thigh. She ran her palm along his leg. She nudged Janine's moving fist. Janine released her nephew's cock. Tiffany took her son's dick in her hand and began to stroke him. David gasped. His eyes grew wide. His own mother was sliding her hand up and down his penis. A moment later she was rubbing the underside of his knob with the flat part of her soft thumb, while Janine reached back in and began to caress his balls with her fingernails.

Tiffany gazed into her son's eyes and he stared back as she played with his dick. She kissed his cheek. She ran her free hand through his hair.

"Do you like the way that feels? Does it feel nice, David?"

"Yes! Yes mom!"

"Yes, you like it, birthday boy, hmmm?"

"Yes! Yes! I love it!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh my God, mom," David managed to get out, before Tiffany sealed his mouth with her own.

Tiffany and her son kissed deeply and passionately in the hot tub. David was overwhelmed - his mind swum from too much wine and too much kissing. Janine was still eating David's ear and neck. She was tickling the bottom of his balls. He was still stroking his aunt's pussy. Tiffany opened her mouth and invited David in. He pushed his tongue inside and began to tongue wrestle her.

Tiffany abruptly broke the kiss after a long drawn out time. She gazed at her son. David looked befuddled. He looked drugged.

"Here honey, give me your hands," Tiffany whispered, enclosing David's hands in hers. "Take my top off."

David smiled. He reached up and around. He undid the bow keeping Tiffany's bikini top up. He pulled the strings and it came apart. David removed his mom's top over her head. Her beautiful breasts bounced into view. He sat back. She offered her boob to David and he took the hard tip in his mouth while running his arm around his mom.

"Now give me your hand, son," Tiffany whispered.

David allowed his mom to take his hand in hers. She guided him. She made him push his fingers inside her bikini bottoms. David gasped. Tiffany gasped and closed her eyes. For a second David thought he was going to cum. David caressed his mother's pussy. She made him move his fingers onto her clitoris. She sighed, leant in and ran her fingers through his hair when he started stroking her there. She kissed his scalp.

Janine stopped playing with David's balls and cock. She removed her bikini top and dropped it in the water. David had a hand inside the bikini bottoms of each woman. He was stroking them. He was pushing his fingers inside them. He was finger fucking them. His mother and his aunt were softly laughing. They were pushing their breasts against his face while he went from one nipple to the next nibbling, licking and lavishing attention on them.

"C'mon you, up you get," Janine whispered, "up on the edge of the tub please, birthday boy."

"Ah wow yeah, great idea," Tiffany said patting the edge of the hot tub with her hand, "up you get."

David pulled his fingers and his hands out of their bikini bottoms. He raised himself. He sat down on the edge of the tub with their help. David grinned. His jaw dropped when his own mother put her hands on his thighs and made him open them wider so she and his aunt could get closer to his dick.

"God Tiff, I hope nobody can see us," Janine whispered, quickly looking around and snickering.

"No way, we're protected here from prying eyes," Tiffany said, before smiling softly up at her son, then dropping her gaze to look at his hard cock and then looking back up at David with a grin.

Janine softly laughed. She moved in. Tiffany got there first. David's mother ran her hand around her son's balls. She dropped her head and carefully pressed her lips against the tip of his wet cock. Janine gently slapped her sister's hand away. Tiffany removed it. A second later David gasped as his aunt ran her tongue and then her open mouth over his nuts.

David reached out and down. His fingers slowly ran through their wet hair. He watched his mother's dark slick head turn and drop, turn and rise. He could feel his mother's lips on his tip. He could feel her lips tugging at his point. He could feel her hot tongue slip along the underside of his knob and along the first few inches of his shaft. David could feel his Aunty Janine sucking his balls into her mouth. David softly groaned.

"Awww mom," David whispered, opening his legs a touch wider, so the women could get even closer to him.

Janine released David's balls with a soft pop. She moved in close next to her sister. The two females gently ran their fingertips over the base of David's shaft while their lips slipped and slid over David's hard weeping knob and the tips of their tongues swept and swiped at the point where the head of David's cock met the shaft. David gasped. David groaned.

"I feel like such a dirty tart," Janine softly said. "I haven't blown a guy like this in years."

"Uh huh," Tiffany said, before bursting into soft laughter. "It feels very naughty, but it's so much fun!"

"Okay, I'm going to try and do him deep," Janine whispered.

"Hold on, my darling son," Tiffany whispered up at her delighted red faced 18 year old kid.

David suddenly gasped. Janine placed her lips over his cock and sank down. The knob and then one inch after another inch just vanished inside her hot mouth. Tiffany watched her sister's slick blonde head drop into her son's lap. Tiffany then looked up at her son and burst into soft laughter. He was leaning forward and his hand was planted on the back of his aunt's neck.

"Can you handle it, birthday boy, huh?"

"Yeah mom, yeah," David hissed with a grin, gazing at her through half closed eyes, before his jaw dropped, "Ohhhh Jesus, Aunty Janine!"

"Yeah right," Tiffany whispered doubtfully with a grin.

Tiffany watched her sister's head rise and fall. She saw Janine twist her head slightly from side to side. She could hear the sweet pop and squeak as Janine sucked David's cock with swift deep relentless strokes.

"And how is it now, my darling," Tiffany asked her grinning son.

"Yeah, yeah mom -- it's so fucking nice!"

"Don't swear darling, that's a good boy," Tiffany said, raising her eyebrows, before bursting into more laughter.

"Oh yeah sorry," David whispered before he broke into a groan.

Janine sucked him nice and hard. David could feel his aunt's tongue swirling about. He could feel her wet lips sliding over his head as she rose right to the tip before plunging back down and swallowing his dick.

"Here, give me a try at that, you greedy woman," Tiffany whispered.

Janine sighed with a mixture of pleasure and disappointment. Janine drew back one last time, sucking and dragging so exquisitely that David thought he was going to cum on the spot.

"Ohhhh my God, Aunty Janine!"

"Don't you dare, son!"

"Damn girl," Janine hissed, withdrawing and offering her nephew's cock to his mother. "Well if you must insist, darling."

"I'm afraid so," Tiffany whispered, before taking the base of her son's shaft in her hand, pressing her lips over the head and then sinking down with a soft and happy sigh.

Janine looked up at her nephew with a grin. He gazed distractedly at her before closing his eyes. Janine made him gasp and reopen his eyes a second later when she launched herself out of the water, took one of his nipples between her lips and began sucking it.

"Awww Jesus," David exclaimed a bit too loudly, clutching and cradling Janine's wet head in his hands.

David just couldn't take much more. Janine gave up on the idea of blowing her nephew again. Tiffany had his cock in her mouth and she wasn't going to give it up without a fight.

David was trembling. His aunt was moving from one nipple to the next. Then she went to work on his neck and ear. His mother meanwhile was sucking deeply and firmly. Tiffany was relentless and refused to stop. She built a beautiful rhythm. Her dark slick head rose and fell over and over again. Her lips were snug, her mouth was molten and grasping, her tongue slid. David could feel his balls getting ready to go. The tingling in his dick was growing in intensity.

"Awww mommm," David whispered, while he held Tiffany's tanned shoulders and put up with the beautiful sensation of his aunties lips and air in his ear, "awww god mom!"

It happened so powerfully. Janine broke contact with his ear. She looked him in the eyes and she grinned. He was about to roar, but Janine stifled his cries with a deep and passionate kiss. He sat there on the edge of the hot tub and shot his load inside his mother's mouth while he cradled his mom's head in the palm of his hand and crushed his auntie's bare breast.

Tiffany whined loudly when he started shooting. She dropped her head and took in more of his inches. She lightly held the base of his shaft in her hand and bobbed up and down an inch or two. She sucked him firmly. David flinched again and again and again as he sat there on the edge of the tub. He shot semen inside his mom's hot snug mouth while his aunty kissed his lips and slid her tongue around and around inside him. Finally he broke the kiss. He leant forward and closed his eyes tight. He held his mom's head in both his hands. He shook hard again and again.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"Shoosh you damned kid," Janine hissed at him, "you'll wake the whole fucking neighborhood up and we'll end up in strife for life!"

David was about to explode noisily again, but Janine made him fill his mouth with her boob instead. It silenced him. He finally stopped coming inside his mum's mouth. He fell forward. Tiffany released his cock. David slipped down into the hot tub and into his mother's arms. Janine softly laughed and dropped back into the water as well.

"Did you like that, baby," Tiffany asked as the two of them hugged each other, turned and rolled about in the bubbling fluorescent water. "Did it feel good?"

"I would say so by the way he blew his top and probably woke up the whole damned neighborhood," Janine said.

Tiffany looked at her sister and laughed.

"I loved it mom and Aunty Janine," David whispered, as the two women pressed their bodies up against him and ran their fingers over him.

"That's a good birthday boy," Janine said, "but I think we have some unfinished business to attend to."

David grinned. His eyes lit up.

"That's for sure, sis. C'mon son," Tiffany whispered, "let's get out and dry off. We'll get a fire going, have another glass of wine together and do you know what..."

"Okay mom, sounds good!"

*******

PART TWO - FIRE

It was later. The three of them were lying in each other's arms. A large fire crackled, spat and sighed in the fireplace. The three of them rolled around on the soft white rug before the blaze. Their naked fire swept bodies were tangled together, their limbs were entwined, and their lips were glued to each other's warm skin. They kissed each other with a soft smack. They sighed as their hands slowly roved over each other.

David kissed his mother's lips passionately. He and Tiffany were exploring each other. They tongue wrestled. He had his hand lodged between her legs and was caressing his mom's pussy with his wet fingers. She was running her hands over his chest and along his sides. Janine was hard up behind David. She was pressed up against her nephew. Janine was stroking his large hard cock from behind. Her fist was softly pumping him up and down. Her lips were in his ear. Her lips were in his hair and the back of his neck. Janine was rubbing her pussy against him.

David burst into a long soft groan. It was muffled by his mother's kiss. Tiffany withdrew her tongue from his mouth and broke the contact. David slowly opened and closed his eyes. Tiffany buried her lips in her son's neck. He rubbed her pussy. Janine lost contact with her nephew's cock as the three of them rolled across the soft white rug once more. Janine ended up on her back. David was on top of his beautiful aunt. Tiffany was on top of her son. They were piled up on top of each other.

"Oh my God - I love you both so much," David whispered down at his Aunty Janine as he caressed her warm fire lit facial features with his eyes and then his fingertips.

"We love you too, baby," Janine and Tiffany whispered together, before Janine pulled him down on top of her, ran her fingers through his messy hair and kissed his open mouth.

Janine spread her long legs. She drew her knees back. Tiffany reached in and under. She took hold of her son's dripping prick. She set him in place. David didn't need to be told. The 18 year old pushed. His 42 year old aunt whined and broke her kiss.

"Awwww my God," David and Janine groaned out together as David's weeping bulbous head sat between Janine's wet gaping pussy lips, then pushed against her opening and then slowly plunged inside her, followed by inches of thick hot shaft. David gasped. He looked down into his aunt's fire flecked eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair and gazed up at him as if drugged. Her jaw dropped, her eyes closed and she moaned as David searched the depths of her body with his dick.

Tiffany sat back on the soft white rug. She reached out and picked up the glass of glowing Shiraz she was drinking. She raised the glass and sipped her wine. She looked down at her son and her sister. She softly laughed.

"I think I could definitely get used to incestuous sex," Tiffany whispered, before drinking some more wine and swallowing. "I'm glad we did this together. Family is best -- there's no doubt about that."

"Awwww me too," Janine groaned out as her nephew drew his hips back and thrust forward deliberately again and again, filling his aunt with penis. "It's just what I needed!"

"Yeah I guessed that by the way you're moaning, my darling sister and scratching my son's back with your long fingernails."

"Don't worry, the scratches will go well with all the love bites he's going to wake up with tomorrow," Janine whispered before running her hands over David and groaning again.

Tiffany laughed. Her handsome son was going to end up a well bitten and well scratched 18 year old.

"And how does it feel, how does your Aunty Janine feel, David honey," Tiffany whispered.

"Awww God yeah so good," David groaned, "so awesome, mom!"

Tiffany and Janine softly laughed.

David moved rhythmically. Janine moved with him. The sensation of thrusting smoothly inside his mom's sister made him sigh. It was such an amazing situation. It was so satisfying feeling his hard cock gliding inside her soft hot clinging body. It was beautiful the way his large hard knob plunged to such depths inside Janine's body. It was perfect feeling her snatch clutching his shaft so deliciously.

"Ohhhh Aunty Janine, I love you," David whined, staring at her face for a moment and then closing his eyes, before Janine pulled him down, kissed his mouth and released him.

"I know, I know. I love you as well."

Tiffany heard her son's body collide with his aunt's with a sharp constant slap. Tiffany watched as Janine kissed her son again and then broke the kiss. Janine was huffing and puffing. She was exploding with whispered words as her nephew fucked her. She was running her fingers through his hair. Tiffany suddenly had an overwhelming need to be penetrated by her son. Tiffany drained her glass of Shiraz. She reached out and put the empty glass down on the edge of the fireplace.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhh David, honey! Awww my God, David!"

"Can we both have him, Janine," Tiffany asked, lying down on her back next to the two of them on the rug. "I like the look of that."

David turned and stared at his mother. Tiffany smiled at him and blew him a kiss. He grinned back and then groaned.

"You mean you want to share him, Tiff?"

"Uh huh, yeah, we'll take him in turns," Tiffany whispered, "as long as you don't mind of course."

"Okay, but don't keep him long," Janine said, "I'm close to coming and I need this cute birthday boy to help me with that."

"Promise I won't monopolize him, sis, come here, honey."

David pulled his cock out of his aunt. He watched his mother open her legs. He looked down at his mom's pussy. He could see her beautiful folds. He could see parts of her hair lined lips caressed by the firelight and other parts sunken in shadow.

"Oh man," David whispered as he moved over his mother, positioned himself and then penetrated his mom's body with one long deep stroke, "oh my God, mom!"

Tiffany closed her eyes and sighed. She reached out and placed her hands on her son's shoulders. She ran her palms down and around him as he stretched out over her. David's big hard cock was buried inside Tiffany's grasping snatch. Tiffany ran her legs around him. She groaned and giggled as he wriggled, carefully grinding his pre-cum shooting penis inside the bottom of her hot body. David was pressing and screwing his mother deeply. She was exhaling hard. She was closing her eyes.

"That's nice, David," Tiffany whispered in her son's ear, while she slowly dragged her fingers through his damp messy hair, "that's so wonderful, so lovely."

"You two look so beautiful together," Janine softly said, turning onto her side so she could slowly run her fingertips along her nephew's spine and then lean in and kiss his warm skin.

Mother and son gazed down at each other in the firelight. David had never experienced a moment like this before. All other experiences seemed faded and pointless compared to this. David looked at the beautiful facial features of the woman he knew so well. He peered deeply into his mom's fire touched eyes and she gazed back. This beautiful female had carried him inside her body. She had given birth to him and she had raised him. Now he was back where he belonged. He was back inside her body again.

David ran his eyes over Tiffany's lips. She parted them as David reached out and ran his fingers over them. She smiled. He swept his mom's dark hair aside. He swept her hair back from her forehead.

"Oh, I love you, mom," David whispered.

"I love you too, David," Tiffany said softly, directing him to drop his head.

Tiffany carefully extended her tongue as she opened her mouth. David sighed and closed his eyes as his mother's tongue entered his mouth and her lips pressed against his. There was a burst of noisy air. Tiffany was running her fingers through his hair and he was sliding his hands beneath her shoulder blades and Janine was placing her kisses on his moving buttocks while doing swirls and circles over his spinal column with her fingertips.

Mom and son broke their kiss. He was deeply riled up. He was deeply aroused. David thrust hard. His mother whined and exploded with a soft exhale each time the birthday boy crashed against her body.

"Oh God, honey," Tiffany cried out, her breasts moving, her legs swinging.

"Awww mom," David hissed, feeling the tingling in his cock grow.

"Okay Tiff," Janine whispered, "it's my turn again with David."

Tiffany gasped. She looked at her sister with shock and a sense of outrage.

"Damn you, Janine," Tiffany hissed.

"C'mon, come here, honey, your Aunty Janine needs you," Janine whispered with a smile, motioning for her nephew to come to her.

David grinned and slowly withdrew his dick from Tiffany. Janine lay her head back on her sister's lap. Tiffany smiled and softly stroked Janine's scalp with her thumb. She reached across and picked up the half empty bottle of Shiraz and her glass. She filled her glass as her son made his sexy aunt open her legs wide and draw her knees back. Tiffany put the bottle back down, ran her fingers through her dark hair and sipped her wine as her son impaled his aunt with a deep hard thrust.

"Oh my God," Janine exclaimed, before moaning with jaw dropping pleasure and driving her fingernails back into his sides again.