Water and Fire - A Birthday Gift

Story Info
Mother, Aunt & Son/Nephew threeway.
9.1k words
4.58
47.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATER AND FIRE - A BIRTHDAY GIFT by Andrew1968

All of the characters in this story are aged 18 years or older.

This is an erotic tale with minimal back story and plenty of sex. This story features one of my favorite fantasies -- two older women and one younger male. It is a mother, aunt and son/nephew tale. I like including water and fire in my incestuous stories -- the first part of this threesome takes place in a hot tub and the second part takes place in front of a fire. This story is about a very special birthday gift for a guy who's just turned 18.

The characters in this story are:

Tiffany: David's beautiful mother

Janine: Tiffany's sister

David: the birthday boy -- Tiffany's son and Janine's nephew

I hope people who like incestuous stories enjoy this.

********

PART ONE - WATER

Tiffany waved. She blew kisses and said goodnight to her son's guests. She smiled as she closed the front door and locked it. She turned and walked towards the bedrooms at the far end of the house.

Tiffany carefully undid her top, button by button, as she took each step. She peeled the top off, swung it about her head and dropped it to the floor. Her short sexy skirt swished with each footfall as Tiffany reached around, undid it and unzipped it. She stopped and stepped out of her skirt after it had fallen to the floor at her feet.

Tiffany walked with her head held high, a slight smile playing on her face. She wore just her underwear and her high heels. Her stilettos tapped on the polished floor boards as she moved. She reached up and unpinned her long dark hair. She dropped the pins and her hair fell about her shoulders and down her back. Tiffany was in search of her sister Janine. Tiffany found her sister in the spare bedroom. Janine was already changed. Janine was looking very sexy.

"Hi gorgeous, so you're still happy to go ahead with this, babe," Tiffany asked Janine, as she ran her eyes over her beautiful 42 year old sister's form. "You know you can back out if you really want to."

"Ha, hell no, I'm so ready for this. I'm playing my part, Tiff," Janine said, adjusting the sexy red bikini she was wearing. "I'm all in. You're not having second thoughts are you, Tiff? I mean he's your son after all..."

Tiffany laughed. Janine grinned.

"No way, I'm not backing out. I'm not letting you have him all to yourself," Tiffany said as she watched Janine step into her high heels, "I really can't think of a better birthday present for an 18 year old guy. I don't care if he's my son or not. I'm sure he's just going to love this. I'm going to treat him."

Janine huffed and put her nose in the air. Tiffany laughed. Janine spoke.

"Damn Tiff. I was hoping to have my gorgeous nephew all to myself tonight. Sure you're not having any doubts?"

"In your dreams, woman," Tiffany said. "I'm going for it. We're both going to enjoy him tonight."

The two women burst into laughter.

"Cool, so how do you want to play this, Tiff," Janine asked after a few moments.

"Where's David now," Tiffany asked.

"He's changed into his swimmers. He's in the hot tub. He's waiting for us."

"Okay perfect," Tiffany said, "you grab three wine glasses, then go out and join him. I'll get changed into my sexy bikini, grab a bottle of chardonnay and be out there in five minutes."

"Oooh," Janine said with a smile, "I have him all to myself for five minutes! I'll get him all nice and warmed up for you, Tiff-girl."

"That's the plan," Tiffany said with a laugh.

Janine winked at her gorgeous 44 year old sister. Janine then turned and walked out of the spare bedroom in her high heels. Tiffany listened. She could hear her sister's heels cracking against the floor as she took each step. Tiffany grinned. She walked into her own bedroom and starting getting changed.

Tiffany undressed quickly. She reached around and unsnapped her bra. She took her bra off and tossed it into the clothing basket at the far end of the bedroom. She stepped out of her heels. She pulled her underwear down and off and then her panties went sailing through the air and landed in the clothing basket as well.

Tiffany nibbled her lip as she looked at herself in the mirror. She began to make sexy faces. She blew kisses at her reflection. She checked out her gorgeous body.

"Awww David, baby, take all your clothes off and come here to mommy," Tiffany whispered urgently as she checked out her delicious tanned reflection in the mirror, before adopting a more down to earth tone of voice. "You need more wine, Tiffany. You need a lot more wine, Tiff-girl!"

Tiffany laughed softly. She shook her head. She went to her dresser drawer, opened it and pulled out the tiny bikini she was going to wear tonight. This was the swimwear she was going to wear for her son, before she and Janine got naked and gave David the best birthday present he was surely ever going to get.

You're only 18 once my dear darling son," Tiffany whispered.

Tiffany's heart was beating fast. Her breaths were coming in short sharp bursts. She definitely needed another drink and she would have one once she was in the tub. Tiffany closed her eyes and inhaled deeply and slowly, trying to relax. Tiffany thought of her 18 year old boy and she grinned. He was the most beautiful guy. Tiffany stood there and tried to calm down. She decided to give Janine a bit more time to wind David up.

David was sitting there in the hot tub. The 18th birthday party had finished or so it seemed. It was late at night and everyone had left apart from his mom and his Aunty Janine. David sighed and lay back in the tub. The water bubbled and sizzled softly around him. The glowing light from the tub cast its reflections around the dim outdoor space. David was feeling good. He had drunk some wine. He had enjoyed his night. David closed his eyes.

"Hi there, birthday guy," Janine softly said a few moments later, emerging from the back door, carrying three empty wine glasses and walking across the wooden deck in her high heels.

"Hi Aunty Janine," David said, opening his eyes and running his gaze over his beautiful aunt as she approached in her bikini and stilettos.

"You poor thing," Janine said, stepping out of her high heels at the edge of the tub, "we've left you all alone out here on your birthday. Oh well, I'm here now and your mother will be here in a few minutes with a fresh bottle. I have the glasses."

"Cool," David softly said as his aunt stepped down into the water.

"You like what you see, David," Janine whispered with a smile, while her wide-eyed nephew ran his eyes over her and grinned.

"Uh huh, sure do," David said, watching as Janine dropped into the water.

Janine placed the three glasses on the edge of the tub. She smiled. She could feel her nephew's eyes on her body. Janine turned back to David. She came across to him. David's eyes grew even larger as he watched his sexy aunt approach. David felt horny and his cock was hard in his swimmers. David loved his aunt and his mom's bodies. They were both tall and hourglass shaped.

David sighed with pleasure as Janine reached him. She took him in her arms. She gently pressed herself up against David. She reached out and stroked his hair and the side of his face with her fingers. She was eye to eye with him. Their lips were just four inches apart.

"Well, this is nice and cozy," Janine whispered as David stared at her and slid his hands around her beautiful body. "I hope you don't mind me being this close to you, David?"

"No, no, I don't mind at all, Aunty Janine," David spluttered, as Janine grinned, leant in and softly kissed his cheeks and played with his hair.

"I didn't think you would, but I just wanted to check anyway, honey."

David grinned at his aunt. She grinned back. They gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment. Then David dropped his eyes and looked at Janine's cleavage. She smiled as he stared at them. She assumed his dick was hard. She could tell he was horny.

"Like em?"

"Yeah I love them, Aunty Janine."

"They're still in pretty good shape for an old woman's tits, don't you think, David?"

"You're not old, Aunty Janine," David said, finally looking back up into her blue eyes, "you work out even more than I do. You're so fit for a..."

"42 year old divorcee with two kids of her own," Janine suggested, cutting him off.

David grinned. Janine gazed silently into her nephew's eyes. David licked his lips with the tip of his tongue. Janine dropped her eyes and stared at his mouth. He looked down at her lips. They looked back up into each other's eyes.

"And do you like 42 year old divorcees with two kids of their own?"

"Yes, I love them, Aunty Janine. I love older women who have their own children. They, they..."

"Turn you on, David?"

"Yes, yes, Aunty Janine," David whispered, closing his eyes as his aunt kissed his cheeks and cupped his face in her hands.

"You like yummy mommies, hey - is that right - even the desperate ones who haven't had a man in ages, who haven't been laid in years? Do you like those ones? Do you like the neurotic sex starved types?"

"Yes, I love them. Those are my favorites, Aunty Janine," David whispered, licking his lips again. "They're cougars, man-eaters, sex starved mommies."

"Uh huh and have you slept with many of those types of women, my horny young cub? Have you been devoured yet by some desperate man-eater type?"

"Ummm no not yet, Aunty Janine."

"But you want to be, right, you want to be tied up and eaten alive?"

"Oh my God, Aunty Janine, yes that's what I want!"

Janine laughed long and loudly at her nephew. He laughed back. He scratched his head. Janine thought he looked just gorgeous. He had soft lips and large innocent looking eyes. He had brown skin and dark hair.

"I guess I am a bit of a cub, Aunty Janine."

"Yep, just a touch, babe," Janine whispered, before leaning in and kissing her nephew on the mouth. It was soon a full blooded passionate kiss. It made David gasp and then burst with a muffled sigh.

David pulled his aunt closer. He closed his eyes. She gently stroked and cupped his jaw as they kissed each other with a soft smack. Then she ran her hand around the back of David's neck. Janine broke the kiss and began pressing her lips against his cheeks again. He kissed her ear and then the two of them were planting soft pecks on each other's necks.

"I hope you don't mind me being so forward and so aggressive, David, I'm just so in the mood tonight and I am, after all, a sex starved man-eater."

"No, I don't mind," David hissed, gently crushing Janine's breasts with his hands, his lips in her ear. "I really do like forward women. I love them."

"They don't make you feel anxious or not in control, baby," Janine asked, while her nephew worked on her neck and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs.

"No, no...," David whispered, before Janine cut him off.

"Oh good," Janine whispered, abruptly reaching down and pulling David's swimmers off while he gasped and looked at her with wide eyes, "you won't be needing these then."

"Oh my God," David hissed, "Aunty Janine!"

"Got ya, birthday boy," Janine said with a grin, reaching out and grabbing her nephew's large hard cock, before bursting into soft laughter.

David sealed Janine's mouth. She whined and then slowly exhaled. He grew excited. His aunt was stroking his dick and she was kissing him deeply.

"How's the water," Tiffany asked as she walked across the patio in her high heels.

David and Janine abruptly broke their kiss. They turned their heads and looked up at David's mother from the hot tub as she click clacked her way across the wooden deck towards them. David whistled at his sexy mom. Janine and Tiffany laughed. Janine had her hand on David's cock. She was stroking and squeezing it gently. Janine was pressed right up against her nephew. His swimmers were aimlessly floating around the surface of the tub.

"Why thank you, darling," Tiffany softly said, smiling at her son.

"No worries," David whispered.

"So you like what you see, do you, David," Tiffany asked her son.

"I sure do," David answered, while the two women laughed, "you're the world's yummiest mommy."

Tiffany kept laughing and pretended to swoon.

David took a long lingering look at his mother. Tiffany grinned and turned slowly on the spot so he could see her from all sides. She held the bottle of wine she was carrying above her head. David's mother was wearing a blue glittering two piece bikini. She was wearing her highest heels. David ran his eyes over his mom's body. Tiffany was tall with curves. Her tanned skin looked dark under the subdued outdoor light. Her long jet colored hair was down.

"I'm glad I meet your approval, David," Tiffany said to her son.

Tiffany turned away from her son. Janine softly stroked her nephew's large hard cock beneath the water as David and Janine watched Tiffany carefully step out of her high heels.

"You always meet my approval," David whispered after a moment.

"The water's beautiful by the way," Janine said, answering her sister Tiffany's question.

"Oh, it sure is," Tiffany softly said, dipping her toe in and then stepping down into the tub.

David sighed with pleasure as his aunty Janine gently caressed the head of his cock with her soft fist. David closed his eyes for a moment. He opened his eyes and watched his mom slowly drop down into the water before him. Tiffany looked at David and David looked at her. His mom had beautiful large breasts, a lean belly and broad hips. She had long shapely limbs.

"Oh boy, what are these, mister," Tiffany asked with a smile, picking up David's swimmers in her fingertips and shaking them. "Are you wearing anything right now?"

"That's my fault actually," Janine said, "and no he's not."

Tiffany laughed. She pretended to give David the evil eye. He grinned back. Tiffany threw her son's swimmers out of the tub. They landed on the wooden deck with a wet plop a few feet away.

"So, what are you two up to in here by the way or shouldn't I ask," Tiffany said, opening the bottle of wine, picking up glasses from the edge of the tub and filling the glasses with Chardonnay. "Are you up to no good out here with your aunty, young man?"

"Ummm you could say that," Janine said, answering for David.

"Oh, I see," Tiffany said as if offended, putting the bottle down on the edge of the tub, "how naughty! Oh well it is your birthday David and you do only turn 18 once I suppose."

Janine and Tiffany laughed. Janine let go of her nephew's dick. She ran her hand down and began tickling his balls. David grinned at his mother. She smiled at him.

"I guess there's no harm in a bit of fun," Tiffany whispered. "Who really cares what happens after a few glasses of wine, hey? Of course we all need to be a bit discreet about it, don't we?"

"Absolutely," Janine softly said, reaching out and taking a glass from Tiffany, offering it to David and then taking one for herself, "discretion is important."

"Very important," Tiffany continued, looking at David, "don't you think, honey?"

"Definitely," David answered.

David and Janine looked at each other and laughed. Janine was a tall beautiful older woman like Tiffany was. She had the same body type -- large breasts, flat abdomen and broad hips. The only difference between the two sisters was their hair color -- Tiffany was a brunette and Janine liked to regularly dye her long hair blonde.

"Here, I think we need a toast," Tiffany proposed, picking up her own glass of wine, "to my darling boy on his 18th birthday. Cheers my love, my lovely!"

"Thank you, mom."

There was some laughter. The three of them touched glasses together with a clear clink. The three of them then drank together.

"And what exactly have you been up to in here with my one and only son?"

"Well, why don't you come over and I'll show you, Tiff," Janine invited, while David grinned.

Tiffany softly laughed. She drank her wine. She crossed the four feet which separated her from David and Janine. Tiffany looked down through the bubbling fluorescent water. She couldn't see all the detail, but she got the overall picture. She could see Janine's tanned hand and arm between her son's legs.

"Wow, you two really are breaking the rules tonight," Tiffany whispered. "Are you enjoying that David?"

"Yeah mom," David softly said as his aunt stroked his balls, "I love it. It feels so nice."

"You don't mind, do you, Tiff," Janine asked her sister.

"I don't mind at all," Tiffany softly said, "as long as everybody understands the boundaries and uses some common sense."

"How do you mean, Tiff?"

"Well, I think a bit of harmless fun on David's 18th birthday is reasonable. I mean the idea certainly doesn't offend me. Again everyone needs to be discrete though, yeah?"

"That means no telling, mister," Janine said, turning to David.

"Definitely," Tiffany said, smiling at her son before continuing to talk "and obviously this is just a once off. It's a special present, on a special guy's very special day, and that's all."

"Yeah mom and Aunty Janine."

"Cool, so what else have you two been up to in here," Tiffany asked, after drinking more wine.

"Hold this and I'll show you, Tiff," Janine whispered, handing her now empty glass to her sister.

Tiffany took the glass. She watched as Janine turned to her son.

"Come here honey and show your mommy what you and I are up to in here," Janine whispered, running her hand along David's jaw as her other hand closed around David's shaft and began to gently slip up and down his cock.

David sighed and closed his eyes. Tiffany grinned and drank her wine. Janine leant in and kissed her nephew on the lips. Janine stroked the side of David's face. He reached out and ran his hand and arm around Janine's shoulders. The two of them burst with soft lip smacks and the dragging in and the forcing out of air.

"Oh, I see," Tiffany whispered. "Wow, that's real nice."

The soft lingering kiss continued as Tiffany drained the last of her wine. She turned, reached out and set the two glasses down on the edge of the tub. She turned back to her son.

"Give me this before you drop it," Tiffany said, reaching out and taking David's glass from him. She put it down next to her and Janine's empties.

The kiss was deep and passionate. Tiffany watched as their mouths rolled and slipped. She saw her son and her sister slide their tongues together. David held his aunt close. He reached out and held her breast in his hand. He gently squeezed it and rubbed Janine's hard tip through her bikini top.

Janine meanwhile continued to stroke her nephew's dick. He was large and he was thick. Janine had brought a full erection out. David sighed softly. He was deeply aroused. Janine was excited as well, particularly when David ran his hand down her belly and between her legs. Janine went right after her nephew. She kissed him noisily. David was stroking her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

"Hey, do you mind if I try that," Tiffany asked Janine, moving forward another foot so she was right there.

Janine abruptly broke the kiss with a wet smack. David gasped. Janine made him turn his head so she could start working on his ear with her lips and tongue. He was staring at his beautiful mother.

"You don't mind, do you son," Tiffany asked him, coming closer.

"No not at all, mom!"

Tiffany smiled. She reached out with both hands. Her fingers slid along her son's jaw line. She leant in. She closed her eyes as her lips met David's. He gasped. She gasped. They kissed softly for a moment. Tiffany broke the contact.

"That's really nice," Tiffany whispered in her son's face, running her fingers through his hair, before she began kissing his cheeks, his nose and his closed eyelids.