Water and Fire - A Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww Jesus, Aunty Janine," David whispered, wincing, looking down at her through half closed eyes.

Tiffany finished her sip. Tiffany laughed. She reached out. She ran her hand around the back of David's head. She leant forward and kissed her son while he fucked Janine with intense powerful strokes.

"Oh my God, Tiff," Janine whispered, rubbing the back of her head against her sister's thighs, "don't you dare make him stop. I'll kill you if you do. I'm so close now!"

Tiffany broke the kiss with a squeak. She grinned down at her sister. She reached down and stroked her sister's cheek with her fingers. Janine had closed her eyes and her jaw had dropped. David was moaning. He was plunging and withdrawing endlessly.

Janine began to tremble. Her fingers impatiently slapped and explored. Janine erupted with noise. She was starting to shudder.

"OH, OHHH GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Tiffany broke into soft laughter. She drank more Shiraz. She lightly scratched her sister's scalp as her sister began screaming, while growing taut, while shaking her beautiful body apart.

"OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDDD! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

David buried his cock inside his aunt. He was desperately trying not to cum himself. Tiffany watched her son while she drank her wine and felt the fire caress and warm her back. Tiffany grinned at David. He wore a flushed mask of pleasure. Tiffany laughed.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

"Oh Jesus, mom," David whined, trying to keep his cool, while his aunt went through her delicious fit beneath him.

Tiffany leant in. She kissed David's hot cheek. She whispered in his ear. She blew in his ear.

"Look what you've done to you poor aunty: you've got her all riled up, baby."

David hissed and closed his eyes. Tiffany withdrew. She drained her wine and set the glass down next to the bottle.

Janine came drifting down from her orgasm. She continued to gently tremble and shudder as Tiffany moved her body out of the way. Janine lay her head down on the soft white rug and stretched her body out like she was a sleepy cat. Janine sighed. David lay over his aunt. He kissed her ear and her neck while she sighed, ran her fingers through her nephew's hair and then grinned. His cock was still inside her. David withdrew his dick from his aunt's body.

Tiffany looked down as David turned onto his side. He lay on his back. He was breathing hard and staring up at the ceiling. Tiffany smiled. Her son's penis was still long and thick. It had a wet shiny look. It appeared swollen and enflamed in the glowing and flickering light cast by the fire.

"Can you give me a glass of red, Tiff," Janine asked.

Tiffany leant across. She picked up the bottle and Janine's glass. She poured her sister some wine. Janine sat up. She took the glass from Tiffany and drank.

"I guess you're going to end up with the birthday boy's load again, Tiff," Janine whispered at Tiffany. "You've been lucky twice tonight."

"Uh huh definitely, I have ownership rights over my son's bodily fluids," Tiffany softly said, before turning to her son. "Are you ready to finally finish this David, honey?"

Janine laughed. She watched David grin. He sat up. He nodded. Tiffany laughed as well. Tiffany approached her son. She placed a hand on his shoulder. She was going to sit down in her son's lap. The tip of his cock softly brushed against Tiffany's pussy lips.

"Ooh," Tiffany whispered, then grinning, while carefully rubbing her pussy against the point of David's dick.

"You're such a tease, mom," David whispered up at his mother, while running the palms of his hands over her hips.

Tiffany and Janine burst into soft laughter.

"You've got that right, honey," Janine said, "your mom is definitely a prick tease."

"That's not true, I never tease desperate boys!"

"Don't you listen to her, David, it's definitely true."

Tiffany laughed again. Her son's cock head was rubbing and touching her pussy. David tried to raise his hips and pull her down onto him, but she giggled and avoided him.

"C'mon mommy," David complained with grin.

Janine and Tiffany laughed again. Tiffany turned her head and was about to say something to her sister when her son became more assertive. David held his mom's hips tight. He suddenly thrust. The knob of his dick broke into Tiffany's body.

"Oh! Awwwwww," Tiffany whispered, turning back to face her son as she slowly sank down, taking his cock inside. "You lost your patience with me."

"Absolutely mom," David softly said, running his arms around his mother's waist and looking into her eyes as the final inches of his hard cock were swallowed whole. "I have no patience."

"Well that's true," Tiffany softly said.

Tiffany and David gazed into each other's eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair. They leant in, turning their heads and their lips touched. The kiss was soft but heady. Janine drank more Shiraz and smiled. Janine's sister and nephew soon grew more passionate together.

Janine listened to their frenzied kiss. She reached out and poured more red wine into her glass. She could hear their ragged breath. She could hear their sighs and their murmurings of pleasure. Janine watched them. She drank Shiraz. She watched again. Tiffany had not moved her body, nor had David. His cock was buried inside his mom. They sat upright. She was in his lap. Tiffany was cupping his face and Janine could see her sister pushing her tongue inside David's mouth.

"That's so hot," Janine whispered.

Tiffany broke the kiss with a wet pop. She turned to her sister.

"Why don't you come over here and give him a kiss, Janine honey," Tiffany suggested.

"Sounds nice," Janine said, draining her glass of red, setting the glass down, and then approaching.

Tiffany kissed her son. Janine leant in and pressed her lips against an exposed and sensitive spot on David's neck. Tiffany held her son by the shoulders. Tiffany began to rise and fall in his lap. His hard cock slipped and slid out and in.

David sighed in his mother's mouth. Then Tiffany broke the kiss and buried her lips in his hair. Tiffany kissed his head again and again. Janine saw David's mouth. She noticed it was unattended. She leant in and kissed David's lips. He sighed. He placed his hands on his mother's rolling breasts and rubbed her tips while he kissed Janine.

Tiffany made the three of them change positions. She ran her hand over her son's chest and gently pushed him back. David lay down. He stretched his body out on the soft white rug. Tiffany leant forward. She was now on top, she was now over him. David held his mother's hips. Tiffany began fucking her son with smooth long deep strokes, while she grinned down at him. Janine meanwhile turned and reached. Janine picked up the bottle of Shiraz.

"Here baby," Janine whispered, pouring some red wine inside her nephew's open mouth, before taking the bottle away and then pouring a red stream on his chest and abdomen.

"Damn," David hissed, before Janine set the bottle down, dropped her head and began running her tongue over David's chest and belly, licking off the pooled and running wine from his skin.

Tiffany softly laughed. Tiffany watched her sister torture her son's nipples. Tiffany was enjoying the sex. She was working her son's penis with her soft tender muscles. She was caressing and over stimulating his dick with her hot molten opening. He was twisting, turning and gasping as the two sisters teased and devoured him.

"Oh, he likes that, Janine," Tiffany whispered with a grin while Tiffany's sister slid her tongue along his ribs and pinched his nipples with her fingertips.

"Here here," Janine said, picking up the bottle of red and pouring more Shiraz inside David's mouth.

"Oh God I'm going to cum," Tiffany announced, her bodily gestures becoming more urgent and more forceful. "Awww David, I love you darling! You're going to make mommy cum!"

Janine laughed. She withdrew. She drank the last of the red wine from the bottle. She set the empty down. Her sister had thrown her dark head back. Her jaw had dropped. Her eyes were closed. Janine grinned as her sister Tiffany stopped racing up and down and began rolling and driving her hips in mad circles.

"Hold on, David," Janine whispered, "your mom's gonna go off with a big loud pop!"

"Oh David! Ohhhh David honey!"

David couldn't take anymore either. His mom and his aunt had aroused him so deeply over the course of the night in front of the fire. His mother in particular wouldn't let up. He could feel his cock grow even larger and harder as his body prepared itself. His dick was shooting and weeping pre-cum.

"Ohhhh mommy I'm going to cum," David softly said, closing his eyes and rolling his head back, "mommy I'm going to cum!"

"What a great birthday present," Janine said, watching the bodies of her two family members get all shaky and hard.

Their two voices grew in volume. They slapped and moved manically before the glowing dwindling fire.

"OOOOHHHH BBBBAAAAYYYY DDDDAAAAVVVVIIIIDDDD," Tiffany screamed, as her body shuddered powerfully, moving without conscious control.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMM! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," David howled, clutching his mother's hips, shaking, firing hot shots of semen inside Tiffany's pussy while she went through meltdown.

Janine couldn't help but laugh. Tiffany and David looked like two puppets being moved about by jerking puppeteers.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," the mom and son teamed exclaimed, before Tiffany fell down over her son and sealed his mouth with her own.

Tiffany and David murmured and raged in muffled tones. David rolled his mom onto her back. She locked his lower body in place with her legs. She held him tight around his upper back with her arms. He thumped her quivering form. His cock was buried deep inside his mommy. The last fitful fired cum shots and leaking semen entered Tiffany's body and then he and she were done apart from the tremors, the gasps, and the snatched breaths. Janine's laughter and then burst of applause filled their ears.

YAYYYYY," Janine yelled, while Tiffany looked at her sister, shook her head and laughed.

Tiffany and David rolled again. She ended up on top of him. Tiffany peppered her son's hot face with kisses while she grinned and laughed happily.

"Oh, you're so beautiful," Tiffany whispered between pecks, "just so sweet and so good -- mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Oh my God, mom!"

"Oh, you're the cutest and bestest of all birthday boys!"

"Bestest, bestest," Janine exclaimed, "great language, Tiff-babe!"

Tiffany stuck her tongue out at her sister. She turned back to her son. She kissed him again and again.

Janine continued laughing and clapping. David turned his head. Tiffany turned her head. They both grinned at Janine. Mom and son turned back to each other. They kissed each other passionately with a deep sigh and a smack of lips.

"I feel like more wine," Janine announced. "Do you have another white we can open, Tiff? I really feel like white again."

"Of course," Tiffany said, after breaking the kiss, still gazing into David's eyes, "but I have to go in for a swim in the pool. I feel so hot and I'm covered in the Shiraz you poured all over the birthday boy here!"

"Yeah I need a swim as well," David said, "I need to cool off. I feel a bit sticky."

"Cool off," Janine asked her nephew with a stunned expression. "Mister, you ain't done yet. We're expecting a whole lot more loving from you, birthday boy -- ain't that right, Tiff?"

"Yes, yes, yes, more, more, more," Tiffany stated softly between rapid smacks of her lips against her son's closed eyelids, forehead and nose, "but first we need a swim and then some more Chardonnay."

"And breakfast after that I guess."

"Uh huh."

The three of them got up and left the fire. Janine picked up their empty glasses and carried them off. Tiffany found a fresh bottle of white in the fridge. They set themselves up outside, opening the wine and shoving it in a bucket of ice to stay cold. The three of them then held hands, ran naked across the lush green lawn and jumped into the pool together with a shriek and a burst of laughter. The sun came creeping up over the horizon line. It made the bottle of chardonnay glow with a golden light. It made the three glasses flash brilliantly in the morning radiance.