Water Park Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think they saw anything," I said and took another step forward.

"You're just saying that," she said.

"No, it's true. I was right behind you and I didn't see anything." I took one more step forward.

"Promise?" she asked. I had never seen a girl with pale blue eyes like hers. The way they looked when filled with tears and shimmering with the last light of the day made my heart ache even more for her pain. Why did everyone treat her so badly? Just because she was a little overweight?

I took the remaining steps between us and held her bikini bottoms out to her. I was relieved that I could honestly say, "I promise."

She reached up and took the bottoms from my hand. Her hands disappeared underneath the raft; I looked away to give her a moment of privacy. "Thank you, you can look now." She still clutched onto the raft

"You're welcome," I said and started to turn to leave when her hand shot out and grabbed mine.

"Please don't leave me alone." She clutched at me like a drowning girl would a punctured raft; I couldn't just walk away from her.

"Ok, I won't." I sat down next to her but she still didn't let go of my hand. We sat there holding hands while she calmed down. Before long the sun started to set and dipped behind the snack bar. By the time the sun was down for the night, she had calmed down. We took turns running a thumb or a finger along each other's hands. Once there was enough darkness the first firework boomed and flashed in the sky above us. She jumped at the explosion and squeezed my hand tighter. As the fireworks kept on lighting up the sky she scooted closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Our hands rested halfway on both of our legs, and I enjoyed the warmth of her body beside mine.

The grand finale lit up the sky as fireworks went off in quick succession. The sky was filled with sunbursts of reds, greens, and blues. The air above us was filled with smoke; the after images of the fireworks burned into my vision so every time I blinked I could still see them.

While I was so focused on the fireworks she leaned up and kissed me on the lips. She pressed her lips awkwardly against mine. This was my first kiss so I responded awkwardly. We figured it out together. As the kiss continues firework flowers bloomed inside of my brain, short-circuiting my thoughts so that all I could think about was how soft and warm her lips were. The sky was quiet and most of the smoke had cleared by the time we finally broke off the kiss. She laid against my chest. "I wish I could be beautiful when I get older," she said.

"You will be," I said as I stroked her hair.

"Like Vivian?" I could hear in her voice a mix of emotions when she said Vivian's name.

"No, even more beautiful."

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I heard my parents calling me and I told her I had to go. When I made it to the gate she thanked me one last time. I smiled back at her and said, "you're welcome," as I stepped out of the gate.

"Hello? You there Ryan?" Amanda asked.

I looked around at the garden and realized just how much Amanda had changed it from when it used to be a graveyard for discarded rafts. I looked at her and realized how much she had changed physically in seven years. "Yeah. I looked for you after that night and over the next couple of summers, but I never saw you again."

"My parents got divorced a couple of days after that night. My parents got joint custody, but I ended up spending most of my summers out of state with my mom. I started working here three years ago and kept an eye out for you, but never saw you," Amanda said.

"It's been a few years since I came here," I said. "Well," I said, looking her over, "It looks like I kept my promise about you becoming beautiful," I joked.

A smile lit up her face and she laughed. "You know how much I had to jog and swim to get in shape?"

"You're welcome." She was about to say something when I reached across the table and held her hand. Holding her hand brought me even more back to that night and made me relive my first crush. I always regretted not getting her name that night and a way to keep in touch with her. I had seen her so often before, so I thought that I would run into her again. She moved to sit beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. She smelled like strawberries and cream and her body felt warm pressed against my side. I looked down questioning my luck at how just an hour ago I was hanging out with my friends and now I was sitting here with this beautiful girl.

She moved her head off my shoulder and looked up at me. Her lips slightly parted as she leaned up to me. I leaned down and our lips met. Her lips were full and soft. At first, the kiss was exploratory and not more than us gently pressing together. The kiss started to become more passionate as we got more comfortable with each other again. The kisses became more open and intense. She gently sucked on my bottom lip which felt amazing so I did it back to her. She sighed when I did it so I repeated it and lightly nibbled on her lip. She sighed even louder this time.

When I let go of her bottom lip and our lips met again I was surprised to feel her velvet-like tongue flicker across my lips. I parted my lips and our tongues met. We were both clumsy at French kissing at first, but then we found a rhythm to it. She put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. As the kiss intensified she started to guide my hand upwards. We paused for a moment with our hands resting on her inner thigh.

She broke off the kiss and we were both looking down at our joined hands with our foreheads touching. We were both panting. I wanted this, wanted her, but I wanted to let her set the pace. We sat there motionless for some of the longest seconds of my life. I was preparing myself for when she broke off the embrace. Instead, she squeezed my hand and then started to slide it up the rest of the way. My hand reached resistance and I felt the warmth radiating from between her legs. She leaned forward and we kissed as she pressed my hand firmly against her so I started to rub her through her jeans. I fumbled around, not knowing what to do or where to focus my attention. When I stumbled on the right places she would inhale sharply.

She leaned across and placed her other hand on my knee. She started to slowly slide her hand up my thigh and inwards. Her hand was arched so that just her fingertips and the bottom pad of her hand rubbed against me. Her fingers lightly slid along the smooth fabric of my swim trunks while she pressed more firmly down with the bottom of her hand. The friction of the two feelings combined like a shock and aftershock of pleasure. I got goosebumps as her hand moved tantalizingly slow up my thigh. When her fingertips brushed along my erection, it was my turn to inhale sharply. She continued to trace her fingers along my hardness and then the rest of her hand started to press along my member.

We sat there rubbing each other; we were so focused on our hands that our kissing slowed down and became clumsier. I pulled away from her lips and started to kiss along her ear and down her jawline. I angled my kisses down, and when my lips reached her neck she whimpered, "Yes, don't stop." Happy that I found another source of pleasure for her, I alternated between kissing and sucking on her neck.

I decided to try and be the one to advance things this time. I slid my hand up and started to fumble with the button on her jeans. Her hand let go of mine, and she deftly undid the button and pulled down her zipper. I slipped my hand under the elastic of her panties. I felt her downy pubic hair as my fingers slid down. I panicked for a second when I couldn't find her opening. Once again, she guided me, leading my hand further down until I felt the warmth of her pussy without any barriers this time. Another half an inch and my hand reached the wetness that had gathered at the top of her lips causing my finger to slip down. My finger rubbed against her clit and caused her to moan so loudly that I was afraid that someone might hear us.

As my fingers explored, she pulled at the knot on my swim trunks. For a moment she fumbled at unraveling the knot. I smiled that she was having a similar problem I had, but hated that it kept her from touching me more. I was about to help her untie it when she tugged at the knot roughly and managed to undo it. She slipped her hand down inside my swim trunks. Her soft warm hand wrapped around me and started to stroke up and down. Her strokes were clumsy compared to if I was doing it myself, but the feeling of having someone else touch me felt better than I could ever match.

As she stroked me, I probed further down. My finger found her opening and I was surprised at how wet and hot she was. I inserted my finger slowly and she leaned against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I could feel her tense up as I slid my finger in up to its first digit. She arced her mouth up and started to suck and nibble on my neck. I sighed in pleasure; it was no wonder why she liked it so much when I did that to her. Once my finger was nearly halfway in I curled it in and out. Our arms intertwined as we played with each other. We kissed and took turns sucking on each other's necks.

Amanda started to hump against my hand and caused my finger to slide all the way inside of her. As she rocked into my finger faster she started to breathe in shallow breaths and kissed her way up the side of my neck to my ear. The sound of her intense breathing and sighs of pleasure made my cock twitch and strain against my swim trunks. After kissing my earlobe, she said, "I'm close." My hand picked that moment to start to cramp up in the confines of her tight pants and panties. I raised my hand to readjust, and my palm brushed against her clit. She stifled her cry by burying her head in my shoulder. Taking the hint, I reluctantly pulled my finger out of her and started to rub her clit with two fingers. Sometimes my fingers would slide to the side and I would lose the bump that was driving her crazy and I would hurry to find it again.

Amanda kissed under my chin and said, "I'm—" but that was as far as she got as she started to tremble against me. I leaned down and kissed her gently as she gasped for breath. I felt her body tense up; her grip on my dick tightened but the precum lubed it to allow for the tighter grip to feel amazing. With one last cry, I felt her muscles release and she collapsed against me.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and reached around her back to hold her tight. I had been about to cum and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to finish but being able to just sit there and hold this beautiful girl who I just gave an orgasm felt rewarding in itself. Her hand was still wrapped around my dick.

I held her for five minutes and I was thinking we were done when she started to rub the underside of my cock head with her finger. She started stroking me and got me fully hard again. Before I knew it, I was close to cumming again. "I'm close," I told her. She went faster. It felt amazing, but the angle of her hand in my swim trunks restricted her movements and I lingered on the brink of bliss. Sensing my frustration, she pulled my cock out of my swim trunks and pressed my hand against her breast. I kneaded them through her thin shirt and bra. When I felt her nipples stiffen up underneath my touch it provided the extra stimulation I needed. My orgasm hit me stronger than any other I had ever felt before. My cum shot up in multiple thick globs. Some of it fell onto the grass, while the rest coated her hand. She continued to pump her hand up and down, which was unbearable in a good way because of how sensitive my cock was after an orgasm. She slowly stopped stroking me, milking the last of my cum and the last waves of pleasure out of me.

We sat holding each other in post-orgasmic bliss. I peeked down at her face and saw through the locks of hair that cascaded down her face that she was smiling. We both seemed content to just sit in the garden holding each other, but mother nature had other plans. I felt a large drop of water land on my shoulder. As if it was a recon unit declaring a target was found, I started to get pelted by cold raindrops. The storm clouds I had seen off at the mountains earlier had made their way above us. Thunder boomed and lightning flashed in the sudden summer storm.

Amanda shrieked when the rain hit her and pulled her hand out of my swim trunks. She turned to me and asked, "You know what this means?"

"No what?"

"During lightning storms, the water park closes early so I can be off soon." She kissed me and then said, "My Dad is out of town if you want to come over."

I quickly agreed to go home with her. She told me it would be ten minutes until she finished her last work tasks, so I walked back to my locker and opened it up. I was carrying my clothes to the changing room when I ran into my friends. "What happened? Did you embarrass yourself so badly you have to sneak away now?" teased Jacob.

"No, the opposite. We are about to go...on a date." I almost said back to her house, but I didn't want to tell my friends just how well lunch with her had gone.

Jacob seemed shocked and waited a moment for me to say that I was just kidding, when I didn't he said, "Ok, we will see you later." He seemed jealous, he was normally the one who always got the girl, even with having a girlfriend.

"Don't forget to use protection," shouted Ramon over his shoulder causing me to nearly drop my bundle of clothes and phone.

I changed quickly and then jogged through the rain back to the snack bar. It was a lot more crowded now as people sought out shelter from the storm. I mused that they must be hoping that maybe the rain would pass so they could resume getting wet. After ten minutes Amanda emerged from the back room. I saw her gaze sweep across the crowd looking for me, and when she spotted me, she smiled. I smiled back.

She handed me some plastic sheeting as we stepped out of the door together. "Here, we are going to need this." We held it above us and held hands as we ran through the pounding rain towards the parking lot. We tried our best to not get wet, but the rain beat down on us. It didn't help that she led us towards the biggest puddles and would step out from under the plastic sheet to splash in them.

Luckily her car was near the entrance, so we made it without having to splash through every puddle in the parking lot. I tried to hide my awe when she stopped in front of a BMW that was only a few years old. I rushed to open her door for her which earned me a smile and a peck on the lips. When I got inside I realized just how nice of a car it was with a well-done dashboard, comfortable leather seats, and the console was full of buttons and gages that reminded me of a spy car. "This is a nice car."

"Thanks, Dad gave me it when he upgraded." After starting the car, she got the heater going. My seat started to warm up under me and I sunk deeper into it. "I don't live too far from here, it's about a twenty-minute drive." As we drove she reached over and rested her hand on my thigh and I did the same thing to her. While she drove, we asked each other all the things I assumed you would usually ask someone before you had your hands down their pants; not that I was complaining about the reversed order.

I learned that she went to college upstate, so we were attending rival schools. Amanda asked about my major and I told her I wanted to be a graphic designer or anything involving my art. She joked how she couldn't draw a straight line even with a ruler. Amanda asked what I liked to draw, and I told her I usually did nature drawings, but that this semester I was trying to branch out and was taking a life drawing class. I had always been uncomfortable talking about my art, so I changed the subject by asking her about her major. She told me how she wanted to get a medical degree and probably go into physical therapy.

I loved to hear her talk and the more I learned about her the more perfect I thought this girl was for me. She had a wide taste in music that overlapped nicely with mine. We took turns asking each other if we had watched a favorite movie or TV show, and most of the time the answer was yes. She started to stroke my thigh as we talked. Her touch caused another part of me to warm up. I tried to focus on the conversation but she made it harder to by slowly moving her hand up. I started to stammer my answers to her questions and I could see the smirk on her face as she made me tongue-tied. I decided two could play it this game. I moved my hand up her thigh until it I was in between both of her thighs. I pressed my hand against her sex. She exhaled briefly but still maintained her composure.

I lifted my hand and started to slide it into the waistband of her jeans but they were too tight. I thought about undoing her pants and slipping my hand inside, but right when I was about to, the rain started to pour down even harder. As much as I wanted to touch her further, I would rather not distract her when the road was so slick, so I pulled my hand out of her waistband. I placed my hand back in between her thighs and continued to enjoy the warmth radiating out from there. She didn't have the same reservations I had and kept on rubbing me through my jeans. She kept me hard for the rest of the drive.

Amanda pulled into the entrance of a gated community, the ornate gates swung open without her even having to slow down. From what I could see through the downpour of rain every house had the same beige colored walls, orange shingles, and were all at least two stories tall. In even the smallest of the houses, we passed you could have probably fit four of my apartments with room to spare.

Amanda pulled into the three-car garage of one of the largest houses on the street. I tried my best at hiding how opulent the driveway and garage alone were compared to my apartment. I must not have done a good enough job at keeping my mouth closed because she said, "My Dad and Stepmom do well for themselves, but they are never home." The last part of the sentence was laced with sadness, so I took my hand out from between her thighs and squeezed her hand. Amanda smiled at me and I smiled back. As we leaned in for a kiss, thunder boomed right above us, and the power cut out.

She cried out and squeezed my hand. Trying to recover she said, "Giving you the tour is going to be a little harder now." I laughed and we both turned on the flashlights on our phones. She met me at the front of the car and held my hand after she opened the door to the house. "I have some candles up in my room."

Amanda led me through the house. I was glad it was in darkness because if I could see the house in full light I would have been gawking. We passed a living room with a giant flat-screen TV that took up a quarter of the wall. I would have walked into a pool table if she hadn't lightly tugged me out of the way. She led me to a wide staircase and started to walk up it one step ahead of me. I held my phone up to give her extra light and I stared at her ass the entire walk upstairs. Her ass looked well-toned but had enough size to it to make it more than a handful, and I could see the outline of her panties under the tight jeans. I had always been more into a girl's breasts than her ass, but looking up and seeing her muscles flex as she climbed the stairs, I was beginning to learn how to expand my tastes. As we climbed up the stairs her stride became more fluid and her hips rolled more, drawing attention to her body. I was so focused on her ass that I bumped into her when we reached the top of the stairs.

"Watch where you're going," she teased.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" She ignored my question and started to walk down the hallway to her room. When we stepped inside of her room I pulled her hand and turned her around to kiss her. The kiss intensified and I ran one hand along her ass and cupped it. She gasped into my mouth so I continued to knead her ass. With my other hand I unbuttoned the buttons at the top of her collared shirt. I started to slip my hand down her shirt when she broke off the kiss. We were both left gasping for air. I could tell she wanted this too, so I was confused about why she stopped me. "Look no offense, but you still smell like chlorine and the park's water, and I know how dirty that water is. Why don't you go take a shower first and I will wait for you? I could also set our clothes up to dry."