Water Park Fun Ch. 03 - The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the window, the roof was made of the same orange tiles as the rest of the houses and the pitch of the roof wasn't at too steep of an angle but the raised second floor was higher than what most houses were so it had to be closer to three stories tall than two. I straddled the window ledge.

"How do I get down?" I asked.

"If you go to the left from the window, the roof slopes down enough to where you can climb down onto the wall. Do you have a way to get home?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I have Lyft on my phone. Have you done this before?"

She smiled. "I may have snuck out a few times before and if it makes you feel better, I never got caught."

We kissed and she told me that I better text her, so we could make plans later in the week, if I wanted. She said that last part a little coyly.

"Of course I want to."

That earned me an even bigger kiss. I started to climb out the window but then stopped.

"Wait," I said as I leaned back into the window.

"What?" She asked, exasperated but smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't know where that came from, but I figured since I almost told her that I loved her, asking her to be my girlfriend would be a less crazy thing to do.

"You are asking me that now?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes," she said.

"Is that a yes to being my girlfriend, or a yes that it's a problem asking right now?"

I knew how stupid I was being but, at the same time, it felt nice to take some risks for a change.

"Both. I will be your girlfriend. Now hurry up and get going," Amanda urged.

She kissed me one last time and then I finished climbing out the window. The tiles were not that hard to walk on. I was glad that it hadn't rained last night, made it to the edge of the roof and saw the stone wall below. There were a couple of wider pillars on the sides of the gate that led to the back yard, that were also raised up a little more than the rest of the wall. I gingerly lowered myself down from the roof. My shirt rode up and got caught on the edge of the shingles.

My stomach got scratched up as I stretched out my leg to find one of the raised pillars. My foot found nothing but air and I started to panic. But then, I lowered myself a couple more inches and felt the top of the pillar with the toe of my shoe. I lowered myself more and was able to plant one and then the other foot firmly. The wall was raised to give extra privacy but, after climbing down the roof, that height seemed trivial and I was able to climb down by using the garbage bins just outside of the gate. With a sigh of relief, I made it back to solid ground without any serious injuries. With my lack of balance, escaping with just a scraped stomach was the best outcome that I could have hoped for.

I walked along the side of the house, praying that her dad or stepmom wouldn't decide that now would be the perfect time to open the blinds. I made it out to the street without being discovered. Amanda was standing in the window. I waved at her before walking down the street. She waved and then blew me a kiss. I felt that same feeling of warmth at this. As I walked away, I opened the Lyft app and set up a ride home. A driver was finishing up nearby, so I didn't have to wait long.

Amanda sent me a text. "I am glad you didn't fall off my roof."

"Me too, although it might have been closer to happening than you think."

"Awe, poor baby."

"It's ok, you got to help me check off something on my bucket list."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I never had to sneak out of a girl's room before." .

"Maybe I could help you check some other things off the list ;)."

I was going to respond right away but then got a notification on my phone saying that the driver was about to arrive. "I would love that, especially since you already helped me with several of mine."

"You helped me check off some of mine too :)."

My Lyft pulled up and I got in. Before I could respond, Amanda let me know that she was going to take a shower and she would text me when she got out. My Lyft driver was very chatty. Usually, that would annoy me; I found making small talk hard but I was in such a good mood that I happily chatted back with my driver. The conversation started to taper off as the drive went on and we fell into a comfortable silence for the last ten minutes. I thought about Amanda and all that we had done together over the weekend. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to reconnect with her. At first, I was just glad that I finally lost my virginity and as big as that was for me, it didn't seem like the most important thing that happened. Over one weekend, I went from being single to being in a relationship with a beautiful girl who I was loving getting to spend time with. I couldn't wait to see her again next weekend.