Water Park Fun Ch. 04 - First Week

Story Info
Ryan and Amanda have fun together in person and apart.
9.3k words
4.8
24.7k
28

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to OG_James for editing this story and offering great advice on how to continue it.

It felt bizarre being back home after spending the weekend with Amanda. It had just been two days but felt like weeks.

I stripped off my clothes and climbed into bed. So much was swirling around in my head that I couldn't fall asleep. I had read one time how while it could take weeks to break a habit, it only took a few days to create a new one. Already I felt myself yearning to be in Amanda's presence again. It was hard to fall asleep without her in my arms. I tossed and turned. When I thought that I wouldn't fall asleep, I finally managed to drift off.

I woke up before noon and saw that I had a couple text messages from Amanda. The first message was around seven AM, saying good morning to me with a kissy-face emoji. A few hours later, she called me a sleepy head and sent a gif of someone sleeping in a big bed.

I had a huge smile as I looked at the messages while waking up. It felt so good waking up to cute messages from her.

It was 11:59 AM, and I waited a minute before replying with a "Good noon."

Amanda sent me an eye roll emoji but then another kissy-face one. It was such a cute little thing that she did, and I loved it.

I texted Amanda as I got ready for class. One of my favorite things about going to community college was choosing when to have my classes. I made sure that I had enough time to sleep in, and if I ever needed to, I had some time in the morning to finish up some reading or a paper for class.

I floated through the day with having Amanda to text. I had an hour gap between classes, I would usually get bored waiting so much throughout the day, but now I stopped paying attention to how much time I had to kill, which made it pass even faster.

I got home around my usual time at seven PM. My phone was near dead, so I put it on the charger and scrounged up something for dinner. When I sat down to eat, I heard my phone's text message alert.

"Do you want to FaceTime tonight?" Amanda asked.

"I would love to :)."

"Ok :). I am going to shower and get ready for bed first."

I felt both nervous and excited. I had never FaceTimed a girl before; I wasn't a complete failure when it came to trying to date. I had texted with and talked to a few girls on the phone before. Texting wasn't that hard for me, sure it sometimes took me too long to think how to reply to a message, but at least that time helped me say the right thing. When I talked on the phone, it was hard for me to respond with something of substance, leading to long awkward pauses. For the first time that day, my old insecurities reared their heads, and I worried that it would be like that when we FaceTimed.

I watched some Netflix in bed on my laptop while I waited for Amanda to call. My phone began to buzz. I picked up my phone, took a deep breath, and then answered it.

When Amanda smiled at me, all my nerves washed away. Now that I thought of it, I finally realized how easy it had been to text Amanda all day. She made me feel so comfortable.

Amanda looked radiant in her post-shower glow. Strands of her damp blonde hair clung stubbornly to her face no matter how many times she pushed it back. Her icy blue eyes and the warmth of her smile stunned me. She was wearing a shirt that looked familiar.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"It is!"

"You left in such a hurry that you forgot I washed it for you."

"And you had to wear it?" I knew about the joke about how girlfriends tend to steal their boyfriend's clothes. I had never realized how endearing I would find it when it happened to me.

"Yep. It still smells like you... and it reminds me of last weekend," she winked.

"That's not fair. I don't have anything of yours."

"What, to wear? We aren't the same size!" she said mock seriously.

"No. Just like something that smells like you."

"Like a pair of my panties?" she purred, raising an eyebrow.

"I was thinking a shirt—" I remembered how good she had smelled, and thought about how nice it would be if I could smell her any time. Her suggestion reminded me how amazing the scent of her womanhood was. "—but if you insisted, I wouldn't say no."

"Of course you wouldn't," Amanda smirked.

We laid in bed talking about our day and filling in the gaps of our knowledge about each other. We both needed to be up early for work, but neither one of us wanted to fall asleep.

I got up to get a glass of water. When I came back, I saw that Amanda had fallen asleep. She looked so beautiful and at peace sleeping. That creeping feeling of just how strong I was starting to feel for her began to surface again. I imagined what it would be like to sleep with her every night.

I tried to be logical. I knew that it was crazy to be feeling this way about her so soon. I was still at the very beginning of our honeymoon phase, and also I was still riding the high of losing my virginity.

I let myself say out loud the words that had been so close to the surface already several times. "I love you." It felt like the burden in my chest loosened, but as good as that felt, I knew that it was only just a partial release of pressure. That it wouldn't be long before it had built up again, and I was dying to say it to her for real.

Her smile seemed to deepen after I said that. I worried for a moment that maybe she had been awake and heard me. I watched her for a couple of minutes, waiting to see if she stirred any more. She must have just been having a good dream. I kept the call going and closed my eyes to get what sleep I could before work.

I woke up early the following day from someone calling my name. I knew that I was in bed, so I was confused about where the sound came from. I looked down at my phone and saw Amanda.

"Ryan? Are you awake yet," Amanda asked.

"No," I managed to grumble.

"It's about time you wake up. Your alarms have been going off for the last five minutes," Amanda said.

I groaned as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I hated working this early, but it was the only way I could still get hours with my school schedule.

Amanda was in the bathroom, finishing getting ready. She wore her pastel blue work uniform with her hair in a ponytail tucked into the hat she had to wear for work. She always complained about having to wear it, but I thought she looked adorable.

"I have to go. Just wanted to make sure you woke up. You're aren't exactly a morning person. You're going to stay up, right?"

The thought of crawling back under my blankets was an appealing one, but I fought it. "Yeah, I will. Thank you for waking me up."

"Thank you for talking to me last night."

"Anytime."

We hung up. Usually, I dragged my feet a lot more, barely leaving with enough time to make it on time, but I felt so rested and ready to face the day that I managed to leave the house early.

Work flew by from having a reason to check my phone other than just to check the time. Since we were both working, we couldn't text each other as much, but every time I felt my phone vibrate, I got happy, knowing that Amanda was thinking about me.

Over the next few days, we fell into a rhythm that I loved. We constantly texted during the day, and then at night, we would FaceTime each other. Sometimes we would leave the call on while we slept. It made me wish that I could sleep with her again in person.

I noticed how much Amanda loved to flirt and tease me, but she never got too sexual. I wanted to continue our sexual exploration, but at the same time, I was happy about having someone to talk to all the time that I didn't want to press her and make things uncomfortable.

On Thursday night, while we talked about what we had to do the next day, Amanda realized that she would have to work a split shift, so she would have an hour in between shifts. It overlapped with one of my breaks between classes, so we made plans to get a late lunch together.

We talked the rest of that night away and managed to hang up this time before falling asleep.

I jumped out of bed the following day. The day seemed to drag on as I counted down the hours until I would have my lunch date with Amanda. As the time inched forward, I became increasingly nervous. I worried what if the magic that had been there last weekend would be gone the next time we saw each other. I was able to mostly hold back this thought with the help of all of Amanda's sweet and flirty texts. We had been talking nonstop this week, and there never seemed to be an awkward moment.

I drove to the restaurant and parked next to Amanda's car. We walked to each other, and before I could even say hi, she hugged me tightly and kissed me. The kiss and hug lingered, burning away my earlier thought that maybe the magic of the last weekend was going to be gone. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me.

"Hi," she said while smiling sweetly once she broke the kiss.

"Hi," I said, smiling back. I wanted to kiss her again, and realizing that I could, I did. The kiss lingered even longer this time.

"Did you miss me?" Amanda asked.

"Every minute," I said. This made her smile even bigger, and I was proud of myself for making her smile. I made a mental note to think extra hard about everything I said the rest of our date. The start of our date was strong, and I wanted to make sure the rest of it was as well.

The rest of the date went well. The food was great, but the conversation was even better. We spent the whole time talking up until the last minute until she had to go.

I walked her to her car, and she hugged me tightly and kissed me. The kiss deepened, and she flicked her tongue across my lips. I met her tongue with mine, savoring the taste and softness of her lips and tongue. She pressed against me. I held her tighter. When we broke the kiss, we were both panting. We both kept saying how we had to leave, her break was ending soon, and I had a class to attend. We kept on trying to leave, yet neither one of us would let go.

"I... do you want to talk tonight?" Amanda asked.

"Of course," I said, punctuating my sentence with one final kiss. I spent the rest of the day in a cloud of bliss. I replayed the way she held me tightly, how much she kissed me, and the way she was nervous when she asked to talk to me later on that night. It seemed like Amanda was also still getting over her nerves in our relationship. The fact that such an amazing girl could be nervous threw me off. She must not be aware of just how beautiful and great she was. I promised myself that I would try and show her just how perfect she was.

I went home, showered, and did some reading while I waited. She had told me about how there was a way for us to watch Netflix together while apart, and I wondered if we would try that out today.

When it was time for us to talk, she didn't call. I waited five minutes and then texted her that I was ready. She called me a few minutes later. Everything felt effortless when it came to Amanda. We FaceTimed late into the night again, but we hung up this time before passing out on the phone.

The next day I was at work when I got a message from Amanda. I opened it and immediately turned my phone, so no one around me could see what was on the screen. Amanda had sent me a picture of her with her work shirt pulled up. She was wearing a pink lacy bra.

I couldn't believe that she sent that to me out of nowhere. She had told me how she had never liked sending risqué pictures to guys. She had several friends who did, and the guys ended up showing all their friends. Out of respect, I hadn't asked her for any photos. I wasn't about to do something stupid like that and ruin things.

I wanted to stare at the picture, but I had to minimize it since I was at work. Of course, that would be when we got swamped, so I couldn't look more at the picture. I felt my phone buzz a few more times and was dying to look at what else she sent me, but we were slammed with customers for the next hour. After the rush, I wanted to run off to the bathroom to look at what else she had sent me, but I forced myself to do my job and get the store cleaned and restocked. The rush had been rough, and I had been preoccupied with what Amanda had sent me. It made it difficult to do my job initially, but it didn't faze me as things got more stressful.

After an hour, I finally got a moment to go to the restroom and check my phone.

The message that went with the picture was, "This is what I am wearing under my work uniform. Do you like it?" A few minutes after that, she had sent me another message. "Do you not like it? To think I would have sent you more."

I typed my response so fast that it was full of typos. I fixed my mistakes and hit send.

"Of course I love it. All I wanted to do was look at the picture, but we got busy right after I saw it," I said.

"Thank you. So I distracted you from work?"

"Yes, but I didn't mind the distraction if you wanted to send more." I felt nervous asking for more pictures, but since she had sent me one without me asking, I figured I could ask for more. I wouldn't push for it since I hadn't been expecting it at all.

"Maybe some other time ;)." That was a good enough response to make me glad that I had asked.

Amanda was extra flirty the rest of the day but more on the sweet than the sexual side. I still wasn't used to having someone to always text like this. The week was going by so fast. I couldn't believe that I was going to get to see her tomorrow for a dinner date.

I counted the hours down until when I would get to talk to her that night.

Amanda FaceTimed me at our usual time.

'How was your day?" she asked.

"Work was pretty crazy today."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it kept on getting busy. Also, a certain someone sent me a picture right in the middle of the rushes."

"Are you saying that certain someone shouldn't send you a picture like that again?" Amanda asked with a smirk.

"Not at all. In fact, she should send me pictures any time she feels like it."

"She will remember it, but don't go expecting it all the time."

"I will remember that." I took in her smile and was overwhelmed with that feeling again.

Our conversation started out normal, but I started to pick up on sexual tension between us. I thought that maybe I imagined things because I was so turned on by seeing her. I noticed how she was talking with more of a sultry tone in her voice. She met my gaze with a smolder that made my cock twitch. There was a lull in our conversation, and that smolder in her eyes intensified.

"I really wanted you yesterday and today," she said in a hushed tone.

I was thrown off by this. I had gotten that feeling that she did from how passionately she had kissed me, but having her say she wanted me turned me on even more. It took me a couple of seconds to respond to this fantastic information.

"I really wanted you too," I said.

She had her arm pressed against her chest, and her hand was almost out of sight below her stomach. It was hard to see what she was doing, but I could see her hand moving near her crotch. I had no problem filling in the blanks with my imagination. My cock twitched at this, and I started to rub myself through my boxers. "I really want you," She purred.

"I want you too," I said. We held eye contact as we both continued to touch ourselves. I couldn't believe that this was happening. We both lightly touched ourselves for a few minutes. I wanted so badly to pull my erection out and show her how hard she made me. She rubbed herself harder, and she made herself moan. A shiver went through me from her moaning. I remembered that the last time I heard her make those moans, I was inside her.

Amanda kicked her blanket down to her feet, so I did the same thing. Her eyes went wide when she saw my erection straining up against my boxers, threatening at any moment to pop out. She rubbed herself through her panties and played with her breasts through her top. Her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric.

"I want to see it," Amanda said with a sultry confidence that surprised me. I pulled my erection free. I started to stroke myself in long slow strokes, trying to make myself last while also putting on a show for her. She slipped a hand down inside of her panties, her hand moving slowly as she played with herself to match the pace that I was setting.

She saw how intently I was looking at what she was doing. She undid the straps of her nightie and pulled it down to her waist, exposing her perky breasts to me. I watched as she pushed them together and pulling on her nipples. I started to jerk off faster as I took in the show and thought about how much I loved touching and sucking on her breasts. This was so much better than watching porn. I had an intimate connection with this person and knew what it was like to actually be with them.

Her nightie bunched up at her hips, blocking my view of her touching herself. I could tell that she was speeding up to match my speed, but that was all. I wished that she would finish stripping so that I could take in the full beauty of her body. She must have read my mind because she stopped playing with herself to finish pulling off her nightie. I was surprised when she pulled down her panties at the same time, leaving her fully exposed.

I took in the sight of her alluring pussy; her exposed lips glistened with her wetness. I stripped out of my clothes. We started to play with ourselves again, now with nothing to block each other's view.

Now that we were entirely naked, I wanted to hurry up and cum, but I had never gotten to do this with anyone before, so I took my time and drew it out as long as possible.

I stroked myself slowly to keep myself hard as I watched Amanda. She took her time getting back into it, slowly trailing her hands across her body. She cupped both of her breasts, kneading them and pressing them together. She let out a sigh as she pulled on her nipples and rolled them between her fingers.

After playing with her breasts, she started to slide her hand down her stomach and across her mons. She stroked along both sides of her lips and then gently slid a finger up between them. She pressed against her clit and let out a moan as she shivered. She added a second finger and started to rub her pussy in circles but didn't penetrate herself as she did so. I got peeks at the pink of her pussy as she moved her hand around. She alternated between rubbing her lips and her clit.

In my excitement of watching her, I had been speeding up in my excitement, and I could feel myself getting close to cumming. I pulled my hand away. Once I had managed to deny my orgasm, I went back to gently jerking off so that I wouldn't come too soon.

Amanda bit her lip as she watched me jerk off. She stopped rubbing her clit and pressed a finger at her entrance. I watched as she slid her finger inside of herself. I remembered how amazing it had felt to feel her tight pussy wrapped around my erection, how it had contracted on my cock as she came.

Amanda took in her entire finger. When she pulled it back out, I could see that it was coated in her juices. She added a second finger and then went back to fingering herself.

I started to jerk myself off in the same rhythm as her, pretending that I was there with her and we were making love. I lost track of time in our virtual love-making and in the beauty of her eyes. Her eyes seemed to communicate so much, most of it coming through, but some of it was still out of my understanding. I saw the lust in her eyes when she started to press against a sensitive spot inside of her or when she pulled her glistening fingers out to rub at her clit. There was also still a vulnerability to what she was doing that made me appreciate every moment of it that much more. I knew that she wouldn't be doing this unless she was comfortable with me.