All Comments on 'Water Park Fun Ch. 04 - First Week'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the story. One possible inconsistency--in the first part, you mention that Amanda went to college upstate, she and Ryan went to rival schools. In this part, you have Ryan going to community college, which, in my experience, don't usually have rivals that are far away. And if he's taking classes, why isn't she in college (he could, I guess be taking summer classes). Maybe I'm missing something, but it seemed a bit off. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really well written story . . . lots of well thought out emotional responses between Ryan and Amanda. Very believable and lifelike - at least how we wish life went!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Every nice guy's wet dream. Can't wait for the next chapter.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Oh my lordy, this chapter was so freaking sweet! They are adorable together! <3

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

Excellent! Next chapter please.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a great story! It’s well written and erotic. :-p” I hope you continue the story. I’d love to find out what the future holds for Ryan and Amanda? Does Ryan finish school? Does Amanda go to school? Careers? Does Ryan and Amanda get married, make babies and live happily ever after?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous