Water Park Fun Ch. 04 - First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda rocked her hips slowly, increasing her contact with my tongue. I slipped my tongue inside her, and my erection sprung back to life as my whole world became the taste, scent, and feel of her. She rode my face harder, pressing her pussy down into my tongue.

It became uncomfortable for me to keep on holding her panties to the side. I reached up and started to pull them down. Amanda stayed still as I pulled them down her amazing ass. With my hand right there, I couldn't help but give her a playful spank, something that I was shocked that I did. Amanda inhaled at the unexpected pain, and then she moaned. I pulled her panties down to the back of her knees.

Amanda had to partially climb off me to pull her panties free the rest of the way. She climbed up to the head of my bed. I scooted up, and she mounted my face again. Without her panties in the way, I had free rein of the flower in front of me. Now that we had moved up on my bed, Amanda braced herself against the headboard. Her chest heaved, and her face contorted with pleasure. I reached up and struggled to undo the clasp of her bra. She reached back and effortlessly unclipped it. She pulled the bra free and threw it to the side. We were now both fully naked.

Amanda used the new leverage to ride my face harder, driving my tongue even deeper inside her. It didn't take long for my cheeks to become coated in her juices. The deeper I tongued her, the better she seemed to taste. I lost track of time as I alternated between tongue fucking her and flicking my tongue against her clit. My tongue became strained, but I ignored it as her moans got louder and her hips ground more urgently against my face.

At one point, she leaned her body forward against the headboard and stayed there as she rocked on my face. I couldn't breathe—my nose and mouth were smothered—and my nerves momentarily raced due to the lack of air. When she rocked her hips back, I quickly inhaled; it somehow seemed crisper, sweeter. Once I got used to it, I found myself looking forward to when she did this.

Her breathing became shallow as she humped hard against my face. I could tell she was getting close, so I did all I could to urge her on. She squeezed my head between her thighs and moaned my name loudly over and over, her body shaking as she raced to her climax. I saw her face contorted in pleasure, her breasts bouncing with each of her thrusts. I sucked hard on her clit as her moans intensified. Amanda let out one last cry before freezing up with her pussy pressed against my mouth. She stayed rigid like that for a few seconds, and then she leaned forward against the headboard.

When she recovered, she climbed down next to me, and we cuddled together. We kissed and touched each other leisurely. She went to work kissing and sucking my face clean from her juices. It turned me on knowing that she enjoyed her taste so much. It allowed me to entertain the fantasy of us involved in a threesome, getting to enjoy the sight of Amanda going down on another girl.

Amanda's wandering hands gently fondled my cock, giving it a few slow strokes before running her hand back down my thigh. I let my touch linger on her breasts, gently squeezing them before sliding my hand away. We took turns doing that, playing with each other for a few moments before moving our hands elsewhere. Each sexual touch lasted longer and was done with a stronger intent to turn each other on. Before long, I found myself fully hard again. When I slipped a finger down between her lips and inside of her, she was incredibly wet.

We stopped the pretense of teasing each other and started playing with each other in earnest. Amanda used the precum collected at the tip of my cock and used it to lubricate her hand as she jerked me off in long, confident strokes. I added a second finger.

Amanda grabbed the base of my cock and sat up. She mounted me, pressing the tip of my erection against her entrance. Her hair cascaded around my face as she leaned down, her forehead pressed to mine and our lips inches apart. I leaned up and kissed her. I felt those same butterflies in my stomach that seemed to constantly be fluttering whenever I was around her.

Amanda broke the kiss just enough so that our lips were still a breath apart so that she could say, "I love you." The butterflies in my stomach became a tornado as I felt a pang of something new echoing throughout my body at her words. I never knew that three little words could have such an intense effect on me.

"I love you too," I said and pressed my lips against hers as she started to lower herself on top of me. We inhaled simultaneously as I slipped inside of her and exhaled a few moments later when she took in my full length.

We stayed still like that for a minute, savoring the physical reuniting of our love, and then she started to slowly work herself up and down my shaft. I gripped her hips and rocked my hips in time with her. This felt more sensual and passionate than any of the other times we were together.

I lost track of time as all I could think about was how it felt to have Amanda's soft body pressing against me again. Sometimes we kissed each other sweetly; other times, she rested her head against my shoulder, and I listened to her breathing, feeling each breath on my neck. I embraced the moment—not trying to race to an orgasm but enjoying the connection we were forging together. I felt like I could go on forever.

Amanda started to increase her pace, sitting up for better leverage. She rode me harder, stopping every now and again to grind into my pubic bone when I bottomed out inside her.

I watched as her breasts bounced with every thrust. She grabbed my hands on her hips and slid them up to her chest. She moaned and picked up the pace as I roughly fondled her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Amanda started to bounce up and down on my shaft, taking it fully in each time. My headboard banged against the wall, an increasing tempo as our love-making started to approach its climax. I had a moment to worry about what my neighbors might think, but when Amanda shifted back, placing more pressure on my cock with each movement, I realized that I didn't care.

I heard the storm clouds let loose, rain falling heavily against my windows while Amanda and I set a torrid pace of our own. I grasped her hips again, using my grip to pull her down into me as I thrust up, driving my cock as deep as I could go. Amanda's moves become erratic, the beat of the headboard on the wall alternating between multiple rapid taps or spaced-out loud thumps as we fucked with abandon, each of us thundering closer to our own orgasms.

She got there first and cried out my name as she started to cum. I cried out hers back moments later as I also came forcefully, clenching her hips tightly and bottoming out inside her with one last thrust.

Amanda moaned as I shot my cum inside of her. She was still rocking her hips, causing me to twitch and moan from my now-sensitive cock. Her moans and motions slowed to a stop for a breath, and then she collapsed on top of me. With her hair framing my face and the scent of her floral shampoo in my nose, she said in a whisper in my ear, "I love you."

I stroked her hair and the small of her back as I replied, "I love you too."

We drifted off to sleep together. When I stirred from my slumber, I checked my phone and saw that it was past midnight. I carefully separated from her and got up to use the bathroom. When I returned and saw her sleeping, I felt that intense feeling of love again. Having her sleeping in my bed made all of this more tangible for some reason.

I listened to the rain falling, the sound transporting me back to my memory of our first night together. I couldn't believe how so much had happened in so little time. I thought about how easy it would have been to not have gotten to reunite with Amanda. There was a pang of loss at that thought, and I told myself to enjoy this as much as I could and not take it for granted.

I climbed back into bed with Amanda. She moved to wrap her arms back around me, and I held her back, but she didn't wake up. I continued to listen to the sound of rain and the rumble of thunder in the distance, hoping that it would be enough to get Amanda an extra day off from work tomorrow so that I could spend tomorrow with her.