Water Park Fun Ch. 08 - Birth Control

Story Info
Amanda's birth control finally kicks in.
2.5k words
4.57
10.5k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned to have a nice date night when the day finally came that we could have sex again. All I wanted to do was to take Amanda back to my house and rip her clothes off. We both had been waiting for this night, so everything else was just foreplay leading to us making love again.

During dinner, Amanda was extra bold with me. We were seated in one of the corner booths, and since it was a weeknight, there weren't many others in the restaurant. Amanda started by resting her hand on my thigh, but when the cute waitress came up to take our order, she stroked my thigh. We ordered our drinks, and when the waitress returned to take our food orders, Amanda slid her hand up and grabbed my cock right when I started to order my food. It was hard to keep my voice from cracking at the sudden contact.

"What are you doing?" I asked Amanda once the waitress walked away.

"She's cute, so maybe I want to keep you occupied so your gaze doesn't start to wander."

"Or maybe you just love to tease me," I said.

"That could also be true," she admitted. She kept on doing that the rest of the dinner, keeping me fully hard. She never went past gently caressing me.

After dinner, I drove straight to my house. Amanda leaned against me the whole time. I opened her door for her, and we started to walk inside, but Amanda paused. "It's such a nice night out, don't you think?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is," I said, trying hard to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

"Come here," Amanda said, tugging me back towards her. I did as she said. "You know I really love you, right?"             

"I know," I said and smiled. "I love you too."

"Good, now let's go," she said, smiling as she led me to my door.

We started to make out before the door could close behind us. As we made out, I reached down and kneaded Amanda's ass through the soft material of her dress. I pulled the dress up and got nearly full access to her ass because she was wearing a thong. She had never worn one of those before. I enjoyed how I could touch her whole ass so easily.

Amanda started to rub my erection through my pants. It felt good, but I wanted to feel more after being teased for so long.

"I wore this for you. Do you like it?" She asked in a husky whisper directly into my ear.

"Yes," I said, focused on what my hands were doing and what hers were that I didn't think of anything more to say. Using my hand on her ass, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. Amanda let out a little laugh as I picked her up and threw her down onto my bed. Amanda propped herself up on my bed and looked up at me. Her beautiful eyes simmered with her desire. She reached down and started to pull her dress up. When it went past her crotch, I saw that she was only wearing underwear in the barest sense of the word. Her panties were crotchless. Amanda finished pulling off her dress. The matching red bra was made of a lacy material that was nearly fully transparent, showing off her delectable nipples. Of all the lingerie Amanda had worn so far for me, this was the sexiest. I was momentarily dumbfounded as I took in what she was wearing.

"I figured you might like it. I didn't want there to be anything in our way. I thought about not wearing any panties at all. Maybe next time."

The thought of Amanda not wearing panties turned me on so much. I wondered how serious she was and how easily I could go about in the future checking if she was wearing panties or not.

"Are you really going to keep standing there and leave me all alone on this bed?"

"Sorry, you are just too sexy. I want to make sure this moment gets burned into my memory."

"If you wanted, you could take a picture," Amanda said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She had already sent me plenty of risque and fully nude pictures by that point, but it felt like stepping over another comfort level at me being the one to take the pictures of her.

"Yes," she said more confidently. I walked over to my computer desk, where I had my Canon camera.

When I turned to walk back towards Amanda, she was sitting at the edge of my bed. I turned on the lights and then walked back toward her. I took in Amanda's beauty as I looked through the camera lens.

Amanda posed for several pictures while sitting at the edge of the bed. At first, she covered up her chest with her arms and kept her legs closed. As I took more pictures, she moved her arms, showing off her sexy bra, and after a mischievous look, she spread her legs, revealing her pussy in the crotchless panties. Amanda made a come hither motion, and I did so. She lay back on the bed, one leg propped up to cover her pussy. The next time I took a picture, she lowered her leg, displaying her entire body again. She slowly ran a hand up from her thigh to her breast, a journey recorded by the several pictures. She arched her chest into her touch and closed her eyes in pleasure as she played with her breasts. Her second hand soon joined the first, palming her breasts and then pulling hard on her nipples. When she pulled her hands away, she opened her eyes. The look of unbridled lust on her face overwhelmed me. I took the picture, praying I did my subject enough justice even to show half her beauty.

Amanda trailed a hand down from her breasts across her taught stomach and let her hand linger nestled over her pubic hair. I made sure to snap that picture. Her hand lowered, and her finger barely touched her pussy. I snapped the picture before and after she pressed her finger against her clit. The look of pure pleasure that came on her face was simply beautiful.

Amanda continued to rub her clit, focusing more on the pleasure she gave herself than posing for the pictures. I could still get a few good pictures, but I was more focused on enjoying the view in front of me.

After a few minutes, Amanda lowered her hand to cover her pussy. She ran a finger along her slit, lightly pressing her finger between her lips. She slipped her finger inside of herself. I always loved seeing how it looked when she took a finger or my cock inside of her, the way her tight lips would wrap around it, and the way I would be able to see the inner pink of her pussy.

She started fingering herself, sometimes staying still for a picture, but mostly focusing on the pleasure she gave herself. Her juices began to coat her thighs, and I could hear the wet sound as she worked her finger in and out of herself.

She pulled her finger out and sucked on it slowly while she looked at the camera, sucking and licking her finger seductively. Once it was sucked clean, she lowered it to her pussy and fingered herself.

She added a second finger to the first and started to finger herself harder. I had wondered for a moment if she was planning on getting herself off, but as she picked up the pace, I got my answer. I tried my best to take pictures, but I was getting so turned on by the show in front of me, and how fast she moved her hand made it hard to take good pictures.

Amanda started to hump against her hand as she fingered herself harder. She lowered her hand from her breasts and began to rub at her clit furiously. Amanda's moans got louder, her hands moved faster, and she humped harder against her hand. With a loud moan, she humped one last time and started to cum. I took lots of pictures, hoping I would somehow capture how beautiful she was In the moments when she was overcome with so much pleasure.

When she was done cumming she collapsed back into the bed, her chest heaving and eyes closed. I took a picture. She then smiled and opened her eyes. I took one last one, hoping to capture her post-orgasmic glow.

"So, was I a good model?" She asked me.

"The best one I have ever had," I said.

"I better be your only model," Amanda said as she sat up. She took the camera from me and set it off to the side of the bed. She placed her hand against my erection. "Wow, you are so hard. You must have really liked taking pictures of me."

"I did," I said.

Amanda gently rubbed my erection through my pants and then started to undo my belt and fly. "I will have to remember that for next time," she said.

"Next time?" I asked her. She finished undoing my pants and tugged them down, my boxers with them. My erection got caught in the waistband and sprung up when she freed it. I stepped out of my pants, and Amanda grabbed my cock at the base of it.

"Yes, next time. That is if you would want to do it again?" She asked.

"I would love to," I said eagerly.

"Good," she said, and without effort, she leaned forward and engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. I moaned as she took my entire length inside her mouth in one smooth motion and started to deep-throat me. Granted, she had been practicing a lot, but I was still amazed at how quickly she got so skillful at blowing me. She must have been a prodigy. I smiled when I remembered mentioning to her how it took 10,000 hours to become an expert at something and how I would be a willing subject for her to practice on if she wanted. She had hit my arm and swore she would never do it for me again, a promise she had quickly broken.

Amanda bobbed her head up and down on my shaft, bringing me back into the moment. She took me into her throat again for a moment and then, while sucking hard, pulled up along my shaft, her cheeks hollowing inward as she did. She pulled her mouth off of my cock with a loud popping sound from the suction being broken.

Amanda held my cock straight up and to the side so that it wouldn't block my view as she lowered herself more and looked up at me as she kissed my balls. She pressed her tongue into them, flicking it hard back and forth, and then sucked on one of them. The sight of it, combined with the intense pleasure that shot through my body, caused my legs to buckle and me to moan. Amanda sucked harder and pulled her lips back so my testicle popped out of her mouth with a loud popping sound. Amanda Then took both of them into her mouth at once, and while sucking on them, she started to flick her tongue across them. I felt my cock twitch as another sharp pang of pleasure radiated out of my balls.

Amanda pulled out a condom and ripped it open. I watched in awe as she started to work the condom down my hard erection. I knew my time of waiting to be inside her again would soon be over.

Amanda stood up and pulled my shirt up over my head. She hugged me tightly and kissed me. I hugged her back and returned the kiss, enjoying this sudden sweetness. Amanda broke the kiss and climbed onto the bed. She spread her legs for me, her wet pussy opening slightly. I felt spoiled. After getting to take so many pictures of her, I found myself wanting to take even more. I didn't want to trust my memory to preserve Amanda's beauty.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself on top of her. I kissed Amanda. While our kiss deepened, Amanda reached between us and wrapped her hand around my cock, guiding it to her pussy. We inhaled together at the pleasure as the tip of my cock brushed against her lips. "I want you inside of me," Amanda gasped, pressing her pussy against me. I leaned forward, our combined eagerness letting slip a couple of inches inside her. "Yes!" Amanda moaned as I continued to enter her in one slow thrust. She was even tighter than I remembered, but she was so wet that I easily slipped inside her. We moaned together as I bottomed out inside of her. I stayed still as we savored the feeling of being united again.

"I love you," I said as the pleasure of being inside her and my love for her made my entire body radiate in warmth.

She smiled up at me, making my love for her flair up even more. "I love you too," she said, leaning up and kissing me. It was sweet at first, but the kiss deepened as she started to grind against me slowly, and I rocked my hips to experience the pleasure of fully penetrating her over and over again. I lost track of time as we made love. Every caress, thurst, kiss, and moan contributed to the build-up of our passion. The condom made it so that it didn't feel as good as I was used to, but that also allowed me to last much longer than I normally would have. As we started to pick up the pace, Amanda let out a cute little laugh and smiled up at me, her beautiful blue eyes dancing with arousal and delight.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as our pace built up, humping into my every thrust. She started to moan louder with every thrust, scratching my back as she clung to me. "Ryan!" she moaned my name as she came. Hearing her moan my name and how her tight pussy clung to me put me over the edge. I cried out her name as I came. She pulled me on top of her and into a deep sensual kiss. She didn't stop rocking her hips as she came down from her orgasm, slowly riding my now extra sensitive cock, sending after waves of my orgasm through my body.

She held me loosely, and I rolled over to lay on my side and then held her back. We lay in comfortable silence, snuggling more into each other as sleep approached. Amanda gingerly kissed me, stilling afterward, which made me realize she had kissed me right before falling asleep. I lay there until I was sure she was deep asleep and then went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, I saw her lying on her side, cuddling with one of my pillows. She looked so peaceful. I grabbed my camera, took one last picture of her sleeping, and then crawled into bed with her.