All Comments on 'Watermelon'

by Lazorrita

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance Not

This story would have fared better under Erotic Couplings where it surely belongs. Perhaps reading the definition of what a 'romance story' is would clarify the situation for you. I wondered why the ranking was so low; the only reason I decided to look at it. Now, I know. It didn't belong here.

So, to the author. Many readers, including this one, will not give you a high score for a story that does not meet their expectations in a given category. If we wanted to read such a story we would go to that category. Too bad, as in terms of writing ability you seem to be above average.

LazorritaLazorritaover 3 years agoAuthor

I want to thank Anonymous for the comment on the story Watermelon - I am very new to Literotica and I did not really understand the criteria for categories of stories. I appreciate the lesson! And I definitely appreciate the compliment on my writing ability!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLazorrita@Lazorrita
La Zorrita means female fox in Spanish. I have a Latin lover who has opened many new doors to my sex life. He is much younger but very skilled and we are having new adventures all the time. I am hourglass curvy and deeply wild about love, sex and men. I have tried lots of ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watermelon Series Info