Milky Cupcake Fuckslut

Story Info
My first food sex experience.
1.8k words
4.5
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months back, while travelling to San Francisco for my birthday weekend, I decided to be a paid fuckslut again. It's always a guaranteed way of getting fucked, even if you do potentially come across a few crazies. But, as my encouraging fuck buddy Leon says, cock is cock.

I posted an ad online and quickly had a few text messages, including one from a guy who we'll name Matt because I have no idea what the fuck his name was, and even if he had told me there's no way I would have remembered anyway!

Matt told me he had a few odd kinks that he'd love to talk over with me and asked if he could give me a call. I was out shopping but stepped out onto the street and called him. He sounded young, maybe early twenties. Despite his age he didn't sound shy about what he was wanting... no, let me rephrase that... needing.

"I'm a bit of an oddball, Kate", he said. "If you're not into this please just say, but I like sticking things in girls pussies and asses. Things like cupcakes, Jelly Babies, grapes.... sticks of butter..."

"Wow! Okay..." I replied, grinning away to myself on the busy street. "This is all definitely new for me but I'm sure I could accommodate you! Tell me more, Matt."

"Well, I've only ever played with food a couple of times before, including sliding a stick of butter into my ex-girlfriend's ass and making her walk around with it in while it melted. But I'd love to come over and fuck a cupcake deep inside your ass."

There were a lot of people out on the street so I couldn't really talk filthy back to him, but I told him I was very interested and that I loved trying new things, and we arranged that he would come over to my hotel at about 6:00pm for a one hour booking. He said he would come via the grocery store where he would buy the cupcakes and maybe a few other items.

I finished my shopping and went back to my hotel, curious about what the night would bring. I had a shower, taking special care to clean my ass for the impending cupcake fucking.

6:00pm quickly rolled around and Matt messaged me to say he was a few minutes away so I went down to the lobby to meet him. He was definitely in his early twenties, and despite not sounding so shy on the phone earlier, I could tell he was definitely a little nervous. He walked towards me carrying a shopping bag and I introduced myself, smiling away, trying to help him feel comfortable. We entered the elevator and I swiped my keycard, exchanging the usual pleasantries.

We got to my room and after handing me the payment he started unpacking his grocery bag. He had brought with him a 24 pack of mini vanilla cupcakes, a pack of Jelly Babies, and a half gallon bottle of milk. We hadn't discussed the milk but I guess I sort of figured he might want to use it as lube for the cupcakes?

He opened the bag of Jelly Babies and took a couple out and put them in my mouth, and ate a couple himself, and then started tongue kissing me while our mouths were full of Jelly Babies. I looooove tongue kissing and this extra sensory feeling of the Jelly Babies was actually quite a turn on. Also, him being a total stranger made me feel extra slutty.

"Do you have a towel? Things are going to get a little messy," he smiled.

I went to the bathroom, grabbed a towel and handed it to him, letting him lead the way as it quickly became clear he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He laid the towel down on the bed and then turned to me and started undressing me, which was a quick task as I was wearing an off the shoulder dress, a strapless bra and a lacey, flimsy thong. He took his clothes off too, and instructed me to lie down on the bed. He put his grocery purchases on the bed next to us, and slid more Jelly Babies into our mouths and continued the kissing, chewing his and then searching for the ones in my mouth with his tongue, while grinding his already rock hard cock against me. I was surprised by how into this I was - it was making my pussy very slippery.

After a few minutes of kissing with the chewy Jelly Babies, Matt instructed me to get on all fours. He got behind me and started tonguing my ass. I loved it - having a stranger tongue my ass is one of the sluttiest things. "Mmmm... I wanna make sure this ass is ready for the cupcakes, baby," he moaned. He slid his fingers into my pussy and spread some of my pussy juices up onto my asshole and continued to lick my ass, and started probing my ass a little with one of his fingers.

"Do you like cupcakes, baby? Tell me you like cupcakes," he moaned as he reached over to open the pack of vanilla cupcakes. "Things are gonna get messy baby," he groaned as he picked two cupcakes out. I got up onto my knees and he reached around with his left hand and put one into my mouth, and with his right hand he smooshed the other all over my asshole.

"Mmmm just chew it a little for me baby," he moaned. I turned around to face him, us both on our knees, as he started kissing me while I had the cupcake in my mouth. "Swallow it for me baby." I finished chewing it and did as I was told. He picked out two more cupcakes, one in each hand, and, frosting side first, started rubbing them into my tits while kissing me.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting - I'm getting turned on while writing this for you, too, remembering how the slippery frosting felt against my tits, and how slippery my ass was feeling with the cupcake smooshed against my hole.

He grabbed another cupcake and started rubbing his cock against it while we continued kissing. His kissing was getting quite rough and I fucking loved it. I broke away from the kiss and looked down and could see his hard cock now covered in frosting. I picked out another mini cupcake and put into my mouth. I chewed it a few times to make it soft and gooey and then knelt down and slid his cock into my cupcake filled, smooshy mouth.

"FUCK yes," he groaned. I told him he should lie back on the bed and he did. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my cupcake filled mouth. This was clearly a massive kink for him and likely one that not many other girls helped him achieve very often.

"Fuckkkkk I love cupcakes. I love cupcakes... I love creamy cupcakes... I love creamy cupcakes... slutty cupcakes... you're a good cupcake slut... smooshy cupcakes in your mouth baby..." he started rambling over and over, gooning out on this fuck session while he fucked my mouth.

"I think its time for your ass, baby," he said. I got back on my knees, facing away from him, and he picked up another two vanilla cupcakes, rubbing one against my asshole and the other all over his cock. I got forward on all fours and he started fingering my asshole while he stroked his cock. There was no need for lube as the frosting from the cupcake was very buttery. My ass was ready for him.

He slid his cupcake covered cock halfway into my ass and just held it there for a few seconds while my ass got used to his cock. Then he pulled out and covered his cock with another cupcake and slid it inside my ass again halfway, and then started fucking me, in and out just halfway for a few more seconds and then pressed it all the way in.

"Cupcakes in your ass baby... oh this is sooooo fucking slutty, cupcakes in your ass..." he continued rambling. I was fucking loving it!

I sensed he was already so close to cumming from this perverted fuck session, and he knew it. He slid his cock out of my ass and roughly turned me onto my back. He started fucking my ass again and reached over to grab another two cupcakes and started massaging these into my tits with his hands, and then he rubbed the mess all down his chest before continuing humping the shit out of my cupcake covered fuckslut body.

"Baby, do you wanna get a little more messy?" he asked.

"We can definitely do that," I replied with a grin.

"How about we go into the bathroom? I wanna make you a milky cumslut," he said.

He took the lead, picking up the half gallon bottle of milk on the way. He turned on all of the lights and then instructed me to lie down in the large rectangular bathtub. He got on top of me again and slid his cock back inside my ass while he roughly kissed me. He fucked me for a good minute or so, the now warm buttery frosting helping his cock slide in and out so easily, and then reached over for the bottle of milk while his cock was still in me.

He opened the bottle and without a word started pouring some all over my tits. "Mmmmm I love milk... oh fuck... I love milk..." he was moaning. He poured some into his mouth and then my mouth and started kissing me. He poured the rest of the bottle all over my tits and then down onto my pussy which then dripped down onto his cock and my ass. FUCK it was messy! "Baby I love milk, I love milkies, uhhh fuck this is gonna make me cum in your milky cupcake ass," he grunted.

"Mmmmmmm, do it baby, fill my ass with cum but make sure you fuck your load really deep in me!" I moaned.

I could feel him getting close and heard his grunts. "Here it is, you cupcake fuckslut. Here's the cummmm," he groaned, pushing his cock as far in my ass as it would go.

He kept his cock pressed into my ass for about half a minute afterwards, recovering from what I really believe was one of the best fuck sessions he'd ever had. He then stood up and pulled me up with him and turned the shower on for us to wash off.

Little did he know, oddball Matt had just awakened a new kink in me.