Waves of Hypnotic Bliss

Story Info
No thoughts to think as your body is filled with pleasure.
2.8k words
4.32
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryshade
Ryshade
46 Followers

**Disclaimer/CW**

The following is a hypnotic induction designed to put the reader into trance and have them experience a hands-free orgasm. It repeats the mantra "I need to obey" throughout. If this is the kind of thing you're looking for, please read on, if not then there is plenty of other great stuff on this site.

Please enjoy...

~~~

Theta waves are a neutral oscillation in the brain that underlies learning and memory. It refers to a frequency of 4 to 7 waves per second passing through the brain, appearing in drowsy, meditative, or hypnotic states. This is to say that the brain may experience this state at any given point. That one can experience these hypnotic brain waves just as one wakes up, just before one goes to sleep, if one is thinking too hard, or thinking too little. It is to say that it's very easy to accidentally slip into trance.

It's easy to slip under because slipping under is something we do all the time, it's something that is entirely natural, entirely simple, entirely easy. If one focuses to much one will sink away, if one focuses too little one can just drift off. At the 4 -- 7 waves per second range hypnosis can just take hold. It is important to note that to be defined as a theta wave it doesn't matter where these waves take place. 4 - 7 waves a second is not 4 -- 7 thoughts per second.

A theta wave may well be 6 thoughts and another wave that is keeping your breathing steady. 6 thoughts per second running through your head as the last one monitors your breathing. Keeping each breath going nice and slow and steady as those 6 thoughts run around your head. 6 does feel like a lot though.

Your heart, of course, needs to beat as well. Nice and slowly and steadily as every part of you relaxes down. So that would mean there are only 5 thoughts thought per second, and the other two used to keep your breathing nice and slow and steady, and letting your heart beat at a nice relaxing rate. That still adds up to 7. 7 waves per second, in any area of the brain, keeping us in the 4 -- 7 range of drowsiness, or meditation, or perhaps something hypnotic.

But how do you know when you're relaxed? How are you aware that your body is sinking away as your mind drifts. How do you have awareness that you are just sinking away physically as well as mentally. The only way one can be aware that their body is losing all tension, losing all stress and strength, and dropping away is if your mind is tracking it. Subconsciously tracking the relaxation that can flood through the body. Yet another wave is needed to track that. Needed to track how loose and limp you have become, needed to track how relaxed and empty your body is. So maybe that's only 4 thoughts per second, heartbeat nice and slow, and breathing so deep and steady, knowing how deeply you are relaxing for me. 4 thoughts per second.

Though, you need to be able to read. There needs to be something controlling your eyes. A brainwave is necessary to keep those going, and clearly, you're reading now. Investing a whole new wave to have to read what is in front of you requires you to only have 3 thoughts.

To me that doesn't make sense though. Because while your eyes are working you need to comprehend my words. Some part of your brain must be logging them away, maybe if not consciously then subconsciously. Taking words and accepting them must mean there is another wave doing work. So as your eyes focus, your heartbeat slows, your breathing remains slow and steady you must also somehow comprehend what's happening, whether you realise it or not. You must somehow be able to accept my words into your subconscious as you're reading, leaving you with only 2 thoughts to think.

4 -- 7 waves every second would leave you in a hypnotic state. 2 thoughts to think, 5 to provide functions you sometimes don't even realise need doing. Or maybe you only have 1 thought per second because there's a wave you need to actually accept the words that you're reading. It is one thing to understand the words you're reading, but another to accept and follow. So with one thoughts per second, and the other waves letting you read, letting you comprehend, letting you accept as your heartbeat slows and your breathing remains steady, you can just relax and follow. Read and accept. Drift and empty.

Because if you focus too hard you'll slip into trance, but if you focus too little you'll just drop away. Those 1 plus 6 adding together to make all 7 waves per second that puts you into that lovely theta state. That state of drowsiness, that state of meditation, that state of complete hypnotic relaxation.

So that's one wave reading my words, one understanding them, one accepting them, one controlling your heart, one controlling your breathing, and one letting you feel all this deep, powerful relaxation. That leaves you with only 1 wave left. A single wave per second for a single thought per second.

A single wave that can allow thoughts to appear in your mind, but none to be able to hold onto it. A single wave that allows you to think the occasional thought, but no waves left to grip on. Nothing to hold onto that thought, as it just passes through your brain and away. Nothing to keep that thought, nothing to consider it. Your brain is far to busy. It is far to busy reading, understanding, accepting, breathing, beating and drifting.

Lets try to isolate that thought. Lets try to work out what that one thought per second is. You don't have any waves left to catch it and analyse it, but I can try to help you. As someone who has let their mind sink to one thought, letting their brain focus on reading, understanding, and accepting it would be reasonable to assume that that last thought has something to do with this. It would be reasonable to guess that that final thought is one craving obedience, a distinct desire to give in. Of course it's impossible to tell for sure, as if one tries to analyse the thought there would be no brainwaves remaining to think.

We must simply guess at what that thought may be. Maybe it's one craving obedience. Maybe it's a thought driving you to go deeper. Maybe it's a thought of desperation, a thought of needing to think no more. Without a wave to analyse that thought it is impossible to think about our thoughts, to consider them, to hold onto them. But they still affect us even if we don't know what they are. We don't know what the thought is that drives are heart to beat, we don't know what the thought is that causes us to accept and obey, but they happen anyway. So even though we don't know exactly what the thought is that crosses through your mind, driving you to drop, we know it's there. We know its there because you know you need to go deeper. Because whenever you try to analyse the thought and stop thinking the only thing you know is that you need to drop deeper, to fall further.

If we know that the only remaining thought is something to do with craving obedience, needing to fall, needing to drift, then perhaps it would be best to fix it in place. To remove uncertainty and to fix it in place. A set of words to hold in your mind with the final brain wave.

One wave lets your breathing remain deep and steady.

The second slows your heart.

The third allows you to read.

The fourth allows you to understand.

The fifth makes you accept and obey.

The sixth lets you feel relaxation, lets you feel the lack of stress, lets you feel the overwhelming sense of letting go.

And the seventh, the final wave will replay a phrase in your mind for me, so we can understand your thoughts, so you can know for certain what that last wave is doing. It will simply replay the phrase "I need to obey."

1: Deep breaths, steady breaths, slow breaths.

2: The heartbeat slows, the relaxation follows.

3: Read.

4: Understand.

5: Give in.

6: Drifting, emptying.

7: "I need to obey".

All seven waves, leaving you in a deep theta state. Is it drowsiness? Meditation? Or is it a state of overwhelming hypnotic bliss and obedience? Wave seven can give you that answer:

"I need to obey".

Knowing this to be the fundamental truth in your mind it is easy to tell which state you are in. Gone is drowsiness, gone is meditation, there is only acceptance and obedience as your mind is empty and controlled.

"I need to obey".

Focused and relaxed and controlled and empty.

Thoughts overwhelmed with that final wave. That seventh wave keeping all thoughts at bay as it repeats that phrase in your mind. Accepting, obeying. 7 waves every second. That final wave reminding you of that wonderful message every second:

"I need to obey".

So much easier to have one set thought as opposed to desperately trying to grip onto meaningless, irrelevant thoughts as they pass by. There just isn't enough room in the brain, not enough room to think and hold on to and analyse. There are just more important things. There are simply more important things to occupy the seven brain waves you are assigned.

Because you have to breathe, your heart has to beat, you have to read, you have to understand, you have to accept, you have to drift and you absolutely need to obey.

Each of those adding to seven puts you into a deep theta state. A state of powerful suggestibility, a state of overwhelming hypnotic obedience. And that's okay, because each second you are reminded of that need. That one need that your mind can keep reiterating.

"I need to obey".

Because obedience just feels so incredible. So overwhelmingly excellent to obey. Not that you would know of course. There aren't enough brainwaves to know how incredibly wonderful obedience feels. But you accept, and you obey. So if I tell you that obedience is just utterly incredible, you understand and you accept.

With that sole thought circling through what remains of your mind each time you obey will fulfil that one desire. That single need in your mind. Every time you obey you are simply fulfilling the only purpose you know right now. Of course there would be pleasure in obedience, if your brain knew how to feel pleasure right now. There would be arousal in obedience, if you knew how to feel arousal right now. There would be a need to give into these feelings if you knew how to give into anything but my words right now.

Unfortunately, right now there are only 7 things:

1: Deep breaths, steady breaths, slow breaths.

2: The heartbeat slows, the relaxation follows.

3: Read.

4: Understand.

5: Give in.

6: Drifting, emptying.

7: "I need to obey".

Maybe we could change number 6. Maybe, instead of feeling yourself drift. Maybe instead of feeling yourself relax, instead of feeling your body sink away we can give you tension back.

Instead of stress however, we could allow that tension to be the twisting arousal and desire and pleasure you feel when you obey. We can reassign the feeling of relaxation to remind you how to feel arousal when you obey. We can reassign the wave that tracks your blissful relaxation to one that notes your desire, your need, your arousal.

1: Deep breaths, steady breaths, slow breaths.

2: The heartbeat slows, the relaxation follows.

3: Read.

4: Understand.

5: Give in.

6: Arousal and pleasure.

7: "I need to obey".

Pleasure and obedience. Arousal and desperation. It's a shame there aren't any brainwaves left to move to deal with the desperation. No ability left to deal with the arousal. And there's nothing left to reassign. Nothing left to change as the need grows more. Because every time you read and understand and accept and obey it gets worse and worse. Because it feels so good to give in, so the desperation grows worse. Because you need to obey, and yet you can feel that burning pleasure and desire growing. No way to deal with it. Not yet.

Because while you can feel the arousal and pleasure, you can't understand it, can't analyse it. You must simply bask as your body shakes in perfect desperation. Unable to take any active measures, because your body feels, but it does not understand. A gorgeous pleasure, to which it cannot respond.

And that's okay, you don't need to respond. You don't need to touch or toy or play. There is one thing in your mind:

"I need to obey".

And you are doing a truly wonderful job. And with that obedience comes pleasure, and desperation and desire. And with that desire, with that pleasure there is something growing.

Something growing in the shadows of your burning arousal. Something you don't understand because there is nothing left to understand things. A tension, a wave, an electric shock of joy, of need, of something that feels so good. And your body responds, but your mind does not. Your body responds because your subconscious accepts and obeys but there is nothing left to analyse or respond.

That's okay. It's okay to feel an overwhelming pleasure without truly knowing it is being felt. It is okay to feel your body begin to reverberate in need without knowing why. And it's okay to not know why, because there is only one thought in your mind, and you know what that is.

The pleasure is growing, and your body is responding. Something is building and it's impossible to tell what. I'd inform you that it was an orgasm if there were any waves left to know what that was. I'd tell you that very soon your body will feel a crashing wave of tension, an explosion of pleasure, if you knew what that meant. But right now there is nothing to know but that one thought:

"I need to obey".

Your body knows that that pleasure is building, but your mind is entirely unaware. Your body knows that very soon it will orgasm for me, but the mind has no idea. The body knows that on the count of five it will be hit with an overwhelming orgasm, but the mind does not.

No thoughts left with which to know that this final orgasmic wave is coming. The body needing to release the overwhelming tension that the brain simply doesn't understand.

In 5

Body shaking as your legs seem to move on their own. That sixth brainwave letting the body shake and writhe and tremble in need as the mind only knows that it needs to obey.

4

Ready to release without knowing that you're ready. Too few thoughts with which to understand the desperation tearing through your body.

3

A few seconds until the body is pulled into wonderful bliss.

2

So incredibly close to the edge before even realising there was an edge to cross. Seven waves per second, each of them driving your needs and none of them aware of how they are being addressed.

The final thought in your mind ringing loud:

"I need to obey".

1

Orgasm now for me.

Cum and cum again as pleasure can tear through your body in this wonderful and senseless state. Desperation and need being met by pure bliss in a place where you know nothing but can feel everything.

Let that desire and arousal and desperation ring through your every fibre and flood through your every cell.

And in your own time. When that sixth wave detects that there is no desperation left to fulfil let the orgasm slowly fade. Let it fade in the way that your mind faded, let it drift in the way that your body did.

Because very gently, very slowly we will restore your mind to normal working function. A beta wave of up to thirty operations per second. A beta wave of pure waking consciousness, of full comprehension, full mobility, and full understanding.

Slowly, gaining your mind back as we count, giving you back your thoughts, your functions. Nice and wide awake as we count from ten to one.

Knowing once we reach one you'll be wide awake again, crystal clear and conscious.

In 10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

And awake.

Welcome back.

Ryshade
Ryshade
46 Followers