"Way Up My Ass!"

Story Info
It took a while, but she loved to cum from an ass fuck.
5.7k words
4.54
114.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerection
cerection
115 Followers

"I want your dick way up my ass!"

Finally.

Terry and I were going at it pretty hard --she was on top, her tits really heaving, pumping up and down, cumming over and over-- when she pulled up and off, rolling onto her back, pulling up her legs and exposing her soaked, hairy bush and butt hole.

"Come on!"

I decided to play a little. "Come on, what?"

"Come on... sir?!" She stumbled a little.

"What? What do you want?"

"You know." I did know, After all those orgasms her clit was pretty worn and she was after some anal. Somehow or other Terry had figured out that she could have anal climaxes too, which were pretty powerful themselves and without the clit burn of the others. But, I also knew that in her own way she could be pretty shy about asking for it.

"You know! You know what I want when I'm like this." She pulled back on her knees a few times to push open her holes some more. "Look how hard you are, you want it baby."

She was right, my cock was aching from all the blood rushing. But I was holding firm.

"You can say it, you totally want to." She could almost cum just by letting out the right dirty talk.

"Please!! Put in it." She stopped for a second and then... "Put it in...the back." She exhaled with the effort.

I stayed still, saying nothing.

.....

We'd come a long way.

Theresa --Terry-- and I met on a blind date after our divorces, no kids. For separate reasons we were both hanging back to even firm up the date, but I was new and lonely in LA so I set up a lunch which went well, and then a weekend brunch. It was there we found our common ground, and after a few more dinners, some deep kissing and some clothes on, under the blouse groping we finally got around to getting naked.

We started some serious fumbling at Terry's Hollywood hills house --she was proud to have been successful enough to afford one on her own before any of her friends-- that she'd furnished beautifully with the centerpiece of a beautifully, with an overstuffed Shabby Chic couch. We were all over it, losing --slowly-- piece by dithering piece of clothing. It's always difficult to expose our non perfected bodies for the first time, yes? Her breasts had already felt great in my hands, but I was unprepared for her large, wide nipples that flopped around so freely. I could already tell she thought she was too heavy --I'd never been with a woman who didn't feel the same way-- but to me she looked sexy and round. It was our first time, but I was old enough to know the first time is the best time to figure out what's what and where we would and would not go. And I'd learned that I could lead the explorations even if there would be push back if we went too far too fast.

The couch was a wide, playful canvas and we used the whole thing. She was amazing, sexy, and wow! orgasmic. She must have come five times in just the few minutes, and it was clear we weren't done. I'd never been with anyone who wasn't one and done. This woman was going to be fun.

Terry loved my mouth kissing her everywhere, her neck, the sides of her boobs, she particularly moaned with my tongue on her nipples. She licked down to my dick, holding onto my ballsack and grabbing on with her mouth. She hummed when she took the head in and I could tell it was a little bigger than she was used to, but not so big that she stopped. I maneuvered around to smell her pussy which was already oozing sex, but when I opened the lips for a kiss I could tell she a little reluctant. Which didn't stop me from going for the gold.

I rolled her over one of the enormous couch arms, ass up, a little of her dark pussy hair showing. My nose opened her legs as I moved up, stretching them a bit wider. Her right hand was covering herself.

"No," she said, very still.

"Move your hand," I said in a whisper. I waited. She cautiously moved it away.

"Open up," I said in a murmur. Her legs spread out into a 'v' but not too fast.

My breath was on her crack and she closed up again, he hand back in place.

"No, please," she said again.

"Are you sure?" She shook her head. "Really?" I coaxed gently. "Your ass is beautiful."

"It's fat."

"Every ass is fat."

"Yours isn't. I looked," she giggled.

"Believe me, it is."

"Not like mine. It's too big."

"Your ass is round, it's full like a rear end should be. It's sexy."

"You're crazy."

"I horny. Horny for your breasts, your pussy, your ass."

Her legs opened again and she sighed. "Go," she relented.

I licked, she tasted good, but it was obvious she wasn't comfortable. I stopped then. We had other sexy business to attend to and I learned some of the limits. For now, I hoped.

.....

We took our time getting to know each other. Well, we didn't take our time fucking each other, we both loved that and were old enough and experienced and, I guess, comfortable enough to go at it like rabbits. It took a little longer for us to learn to make love, but that made sense and we in the end we could either make love or fuck depending on how the moods struck us.

"Slow Thomas, be gentle with me baby."

"Push it in deeper Tommy! Fuck me more!"

"That's it, yesssssss. Your fingers are so soft, they feel so niiice."

"Hold me down you fucker!! Slam it in, make it cum!"

Terry loved it in every position, especially when I was telling her what to do. She liked it doggy, though her skin (and her mind?) was too sensitive for a slap. Head down and ass up, way up? Yeah! She could ride on top really good too, grinding her pubes into me, dripping out all over.

"You love that, don't you?" she'd say. "Me leaking my cunt juice all over your hard penis baby? Here, take some more." She'd lift up off my cock and let loose.

On top, her tits jiggle like crazy. They weren't exactly full breasts, a little loose even before we had kids, but they were awesome. Big areola, spread wide, nipples jutting out and bouncing when she rode. Terry particularly was delighted to shake them all around when I asked, and boy could they shake. My cock wouldn't play with a reverse cowgirl, but that was fine, I checked out her bottom all the time. With or without clothes.

"Do you like it?!" she'd asked when I was bonking her from behind. "Do you like looking at my ..... oh yessss, push it more.... Do you like looking at my fat behind while your fucking me? Spread my cheeks baby...ooohhh yesss... spread 'em and watch me winking at you cutey... fuck fuck fuck me like thaaaaa.....!!!!"

But I think missionary was definitely her favorite. It was something about the combination of my covering her whole body with mine and the way my penis stroked her insides in this position, but it never took long for either of us to get off this way.

Figuring out all the ways to make her cum took a little time, of course. Like I said, it felt like she could cum a million times a session, but how to do it was best was the question. She was pretty good with a cock impaling her, especially when she was on top, but not unusually, some rubbing could help it along. She loved dry humping for her first little ones, and we could go to four or five just with my fingers impaling her vagina. It took a few years before she'd make herself cum in front of me, but as we both discovered, my sucking her nipples could do the job by itself (a revelation for both of us!) and then she got more comfortable rubbing herself while I was licking and nipping up top. Toys? I'd gotten us a few, but like a lot of ladies of my generation she thought that toys and lube meant that something was lacking in her skills and body. She'd liked them for an occasional novelty, that was it. But you know, that was all right. Terry was the kind of total sexpot that worked just right for me.

The only surprise I had was about oral sex, cunt munching. She didn't love it. Which, in my experience, was unusual. The women I'd been with craved it, especially when I sucked hard, fast and loudly. It made them all cum like... well, it made them cum like their pussy was being sucked. Not Theresa. On occasion I could lick it very very softly --I loved the taste of her-- but usually when she got close to cumming she'd pull me up for a powerful skewering . Don't know whether she was just super sensitive --generally, her skin couldn't take too much of anything-- or it was something else buried deep in her psyche. Hell, so what? Terry was a sexy beast.

Her ass? That took more patience.

"Stay away! It must be dirty." It wasn't.

"It's so fucking fat. It must disgust you." It didn't

"It's going to hurt, I know it'll hurt me, you're so big!" I'm not.

The funny thing is Terry quickly became a champion dirty talker, whispering endless filth into my ear, something she clearly hadn't ever done before we got together. Slowly, hesitantly then enthusiastically, she got the point. Her dirty mind went everywhere, even our supposed off limits. Hmm, what did that mean?

"You like watching me undress baby, I know you do," she'd mutter. "You love it when my underpants come down and you can see my hairy, soaking twat." Terry loved moaning sleaze that she could never say out loud to my face. "I can see you when you're staring between my legs hoping my clit is so swollen you can see it through my thick, smelly bush."

"You want a fast fuck?"

"Is my snatch wet enough for your fat cock?"

"You want to get your nose right up my holes baby, I know it. You want to make my coochie come with your nose in there. You want to stick your nose up my ass don't you? Lick it clean, open me up. Get it ready to put that huge thing of yours up my puckered hole where it's warm and brown and dirty. You want to lick it wet so you can get your fat thing up inside my big fat backside --ooohhhhh-- and fuck it so damn much you'll...."

That was enough, I'd shoot out all over her before my penis even got wet.

But. Her butt. That was still off limits for a long time no matter how she dirty talked. Often she'd be on top, I'd reach around and her cheeks (she'd always moan then, she loved it) and run my finger down the crack.

"Don't."

Or as I was fingering her pussy the juices would wet my fingers and I'd slip my pinky inside back there.

"That hurts."

When I go into her from behind she might joke that I really wanted to fuck her ass. But if I touched her there she'd flinch away. "Please, no."

It was slow going, and honestly, I don't know why I wanted it so much. I suppose it was a grass-is-always-greener situation (and I had no desire to stray to other greens) or a want-what-you-can't-have deal. But, nonetheless, I'd give it a whirl every once in a while. One neva nose.

I think the thing that might have finally broken the ice was when during missionary one day she reached around, grabbing at my balls and somehow her hand grazed over my ass. A place she really did not like to go. I, on the other hand, felt like an electric shock had hit me. I guess my grunt was louder than usual.

"I'm sorry," she said, until my grunt slid into a little groan. "What? You like that? Like this?" Her finger found the spot. She started rubbing and sneaking it in. "Ew, baby likes his asshole rubbed?" She pulled her hand up to her nose. "Wow, you're so clean!" And she licked her finger.

"Oh Ter, sweet." I was pumping a little faster.

"What if I stick it..." plonk! "...in! Oh my baby likes his ass impaled! I knew you were an ass man, I just didn't know how much. Maybe I'll be an ass girl now!" Now she was going in and out."

OhMyGod, it's making you...!!!"

That was the end of that sesh. I was done! But from then on, ass play, with *my* ass was a regular thing. She didn't go as far as pegging --I would have welcomed it, if only for fairness-- but I was hoping my arousal would be catching.

.....

One day after her infrequent afternoon vodka martini Terry was friskier than usual. Instead of me initiating she started twirling around the kitchen as we were getting dinner ready.

"I feel like dancing, come on! Dance with me stud."

Stud. That was her giveaway, Terry was feeling hot and bothered.

"I'm still thirsty. Are you still thirsty?" I don't drink, but I was starting to get the picture.

"Maybe I'm thirsty for you!" She reached back under her T-shirt and unhooked her bra. "That feels amazing. You have no idea how great it feels to let my girls shake loose."

With that she whipped off the shirt, let the bra fall to the ground. Man, women look so great when they're topless in jeans!

"Tits for my Tom!" Her favorite phrase.

Terry started dragging me towards the bedroom and watching her backside roar made me smile.

She read my mind. "Like the view?" Her sashay became even more extreme.

"Let me watch you take off those jeans baby."

"My tits for my Tom aren't enough?" Fake frown. "OK pally, you take off *your* jeans too. I want to see that giiaantt erection of yours pop out go and booooiiinngggg!" Terry was really flying.

We both started to strip keeping our eyes glued to the delights in front of our faces. As ordered, my cock sprang out of my underwear --she growled at me-- her zipper sexily came down and I could see the dark patch starting to stain her panties. But then, instead of showing me her pussy the way she usually did she turned around and bent over. I could smell --and hear!-- her rubbing herself.

"How do you like it Tommy?" Pulled her underpants down and quickly back up. "On, off?"

"Does that even deserve an answer?"

She moved aside the panty crotch. "Can you see it?" she teased.

"Show me, show it all to me."

"My gggiiaantt rear end? Wiggling and waggling! Whoa!! Just like you like it Thomas. My big ole butt, with a dark brown bunghole that you like to see," her hands helped that along by parting her cheeks, "just waiting for you."

I stepped out of my pants and walked over, my standing cock wedging into her crack.

"Oh Tommy, my sexy stud. Putting your pretty stiff penis just where you want it. Well! Almost!" She snickered, wiggling it around enough that I felt my balls filling up. "Com'on big boy, let's fuck! I need to cum from your beautiful, foul, nasty bonking!"

We threw ourselves onto the bed simultaneously. "God Tommy, I so much love your cock," she cooed as she rubbed herself against me. "Especially when I've got it in my wet cooch, and it's super wet for you right now, can you feel it? I've been thinking about you poking me all day. The way it gets all purple at the top like it can't wait. The way your balls get all big waiting for me to empty them with my stinking sticky pussy." I guess she was kind of tipsy.

Now Terry was humping my leg and I could feel her insides seeping all over me.

"Ohhhh baby, I'm cumming already!" Sure enough, one down.

"Get on top Ter, I want to feel your pussy sliding down on me."

There she was, her big breasts squished against my chest.

"It feels so hot when our nipples touch." Now she was reaching down. "I love to use your cockhead like my dildo, it feels so big today, doesn't it?" She didn't really want an answer. "Oh oh ohh, again owwwww! Again baby, you're making me cum again. Ah." It was a little one this time.

"Put it in me, I want it in me right now." She was soaked, I slid in fast, we were at it. As usual, she kept on cumming, three, four more. I know most women can't cum from just a fuck, but...

My hands were on her hips when I made my move. I reached over and started grazing her cheeks, slowly moving toward the center until my fingers reached in.

"Yeah baby, touch me there. I know you want to." I first put my fingers in my mouth.

And before I knew it my finger was in. And there was no pushback.

"Oooh Tommy, you're inside my ass, I know you always wanted that. It..... it feels a little... funny. Like I need to poop."

"I can stop."

"No No! I like it!" Terry was laughing again. "I'm not going to poop on you silly! It was just... different at first. I really like it!" She started humping. When my cock went in my finger came out a bit, but then as she lifted off my cock I went deeper in the back. "Like that, let's keep doing that."

And she did. Faster and faster, until I was so overwhelmed by what was happening that I started to cum.

"Oh baby, you love being in my ass so much that you came! I knew it! I knew you wanted my ass so bad!!" She kept fucking me, harder this time. "God I love your dick so much, I love your cum so much, keep fucking my ass with your finger you pervert!" She was really into it now.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuccccccckkkkk oooohhhhhhhh. Gooooddddd fuck me, do my assssssssssss, GGGooooooooddddddddd!!!!!!"

And with that she blasted all over me. We were drenched.

"Oh Thomas! Oh baby! We made such a mess." But she was laughing. "Imagine what'll happen when I let you cum in my ass!"

Wait! What?

It turns out that Terry had been practicing, using one of her toys to open herself up for me. "I knew you wanted me there, and I so much wanted to please you."

"You always please me. Can't you tell?"

"And you please me! I just pleased all over you!!"

Smile.

"But I always want to make you happy, and make *me* happy. And you want my ass so bad and want to fuck me there so much and shoot your cum up there and I want you to be happy so bad!"

She took in a big gulp of air.

"I just had to get myself used to it."

It took the vodka martini for her to get up the nerve to actually let me even touch her.

For a while it still took martinis. And after a particular strong one we got ass fucking was on the menu. We practiced and practiced and practiced and soon we didn't need the drinks anymore.

.....

We started Saturday like any other Saturday. Wake up, too early, take our time getting up, breakfast, lazing around, doing some more waking up, errands. You know the drill.

The afternoon rolled around. I was reading on the couch when Terry stopped practicing Mozart.

"What'cha doin'?" She shouted across the loft.

"Hangin' readin'." Like many lazy weekend.

"What'cha doin'?" Now she was standing in front of me.

Same thing I was doing a few seconds ago. What did she want?!

Maybe she read my mind. "I want you."

"To do what?"

"I *want* you baby. I want you to make love to me. We need the connection, don'cha think?" Her lower lip was hanging out.

As far as I was concerned, we always needed that kind of connection.

"Sit down," I patted the spot next to me. "Let's see what we can do for that connect."

We started slowly. Now that the kids were up and out we were doing a lot more of what we used to do. Kissing, hugging, holding each other. We rediscovered making out, the thing that always starts you up.

"Mmmm, I like your tongue so much. It's so warm. It's so soft and sexy."

"Tell me about it!" I was smiling.

She slapped my arm. "You're a dirty old man!"

Just like she likes me.

"You! I love your tongue kissing. You know what I meant."

I smiled. "And you know what...."

"Shhhh you. Make love to me."

So I did. No hurry, like she liked it, like I liked it. We kissed each other in all our exposed skin, basking in our togetherness. My erection was growing, and I know her wetness was too. We already stunk of the sex to come. But while it was gradual these days it sure wasn't any less intoxicating.

"Touch me baby," I could barely hear her. "Touch me there."

Her jeans were tight against her crotch and I could only feel the seam up the middle, but I did my best. She seemed to like it.

"Mmmmm, yessss." Terry returned the favor.

"Mmmmm is right."

More murmuring. "Unsnap my bra baby. Let them hang loose."

Her wish was my command.

"Suck my nipple, make it cum that way." A recent discovery, that was a fun one, I loved it and she did too. I licked, light bites, more licking.

Soon, she'd had her first two orgasms, her clothes had come off and she suggested we get to the bed. "We're too old to do it on the couch, I want to feel everything without getting all twisted up."

cerection
cerection
115 Followers
12