All Comments on '"Way Up My Ass!"'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Some people need to learn that others are not comfortable using certain words. It doesn't make the experience any more right or wrong to use words you like to say and if it makes you happy, it doesn't matter what you call a certain body part or juicy juice. Just because she didn't like to say ass or asshole doesn't make it wrong. It might make her angry enough to not enjoy it when he keeps after her to call it ass and if he does that enough, she might pick up her toys and leave his whiny ass sitting there wanting her to use his words.

viperoomsviperoomsabout 3 years ago

ShadowRosie hahahahahahahahahahahaha! STFU it was a brilliant story.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Just so juicy and hot thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rosie, if you stay in your comfort zone, doing what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor Rosie here probably never was with a partner who made her feel comfortable even outside her comfort zone. Luckily, I know a guy who does just that for me, and yes, he's my husband. Wonderfully written, very relateable, very sexy piece of erotic literature. It's rare to find someone who understands just how big of a deal words can be. To me, being able to put my sexual needs and desires into words was truly empowering and liberating, and it was all because HE made me feel it was okay for me to be incredibly turned on by his cock way up my ass :-)

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Oh My GAWD! You have just told the tale that I'd LOVE to live. My wife is BIG - way bigger than I'd ever imagine I'd be with. Unappealingly BIG. Almost turn-off BIG. But I love her.

And my wife has resisted any and all attempts to play out back - of her, she's timidly and reluctantly played with me wit some tutoring and begging. I *think* I've slipped my head in once, during a particularly good climax for her, and *think* I've managed to slip a finger in once. But the usual reaction when I'm 'too close' (I can handle her cheeks, and rub the length of her crack, and 'graze' across her know - but...) as soon as I 'get too close', she immediately jerks away and tells me "don't poke me."

My euphemism for touching and/or teasing her back door is to say that "I want to play." That means I want to at least jerk myself in her crack and slip my hard, soft, wet cock head up-and-down her crack, and 'press' against her knot. So when I don't quite get off while we're playing, and she's about had enough, I'll ask her if I can 'Play.' And, reluctantly, she usually says "Don't poke me" and rolls over on her side so I can.

She KNOWS how much I want it.

This story tell the tale that I've been living - without the ending - for 20 years now. I'm hoping it will cum to pass some time before we die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous