"Way Up My Ass!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerection
cerection
115 Followers

No arguments from me. She got my clothes off straight away, oohing and aahing as she made my penis bounce, with a lick here and there. Soon I was inside her holding her down the way she liked it, with her wrists above her head with some immense exhales and grunts from both of us in a rhythm that only fucking could bring.

"Uhhh! I love it like this, I think I could cum again just feeling you on top of me." What's better than a slow jam with the woman you love?

"You move your hips so nice when I'm inside."

She started speeding up. "I think I could suck up your whole body through me." Faster. Dirtier. "Do it to me more, make my hairy cunt scream with your hard thing!" A moan was erupting up through her throat, soon she'd be screaming. That sound was always so intoxicating to me, I hoped I could hold back.

Whew! We got through her first queen sized orgasm and I was still stiff as a board and filled up, all ready.

"Shhh baby, don't move. I'm holding back, I'm not ready to spill."

She was still catching her breath. "Why not Tommy? I still have some more and like I said, I could suck it all out with my pussy?" She grimaced, just a little. "Don't you want my cunny to get plastered with your stuff?"

"Right now I can think of nothing I want more. But gimme a second to calm down, I'll be ready before you know it."

"But I want your stuff now!" she grinned. "I need that white juice now!"

"Slow down baby, you'll get it, I can tell there's a big load for you in there. I don't want to spurt out just yet." My balls were starting to turn blue.

"But I want it! I can cum again too, even bigger. But I want your stuff to turn me on more. I want what *I* want!"

Before I could say anything, she pushed my shoulders up. And, not for nothing, out of her pussy.

"Hey! Wait" I protested.

"Hand me the monster." The Magic Wand. Indeed, with its monstrous penis attachment. "I need some kind of dick inside me. While I'm waiting for you I gotta cum som'more."

I was too close to the edge to do anything more than stretch my hand over to the night table drawer and pull the monster out. I felt if my dick even touched the sheet it would be all over. And that would never do.

Terry took it quickly and licked all over the purple penis tool and the little rabbit extension so it could slide into her fast. "Ahhhh, that's what I need." The loud buzzing started. "You just calm your massive thing down," she said sarcastically staring at my middle while pulsing the monster in and out of herself, "stay caaalllmmm until you think you can fuck me again. In the meantime, I'm going tooooooo....... Ah fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I came again! That's feels so good, I'm going to cum som'more!" And proceeded to keep cumming and cumming and cumming.

This sex was going downhill fast. Ready or not, I had to change the channel.

I pulled the monster out.

"Hey!" she shouted.

I pushed her knees up to her ears before she could say anything more. And I dove in. First I stabbed at her pussy with my tongue.

"Easy baby," she said. This she liked.

"Lick it gentle, slow, make my clit hum some..." We were back on track. Terry was into it quickly and opened herself wider.

"Suck some of my cum juices out, ooohh yeah." Her whole lower half was rocking back and forth. "Keep going going goi....... God, I love your tongue on my hole so much baby, keep it there...... Oh oh ooooohhhhh fuuuuccccckkk I'm cumming again I'm cumming again I'm cuuuuuuuu....eeeeeeeee!!!!" She was screeching and almost howling. And all of a sudden started... "Look Tommy look it's coming out my cunt is......ahhhh!!!! Oh God!"

Before I knew what was happening she was squirting all over the place, holding herself open at my face as it was coming out right at me.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, look at you."

She was right, my face was dripping with her cum. I was laughing, "It's OK baby, you were so happy."

"Do you want to stop? I can stop." Her legs came down and she took my head in her hands. "Look what I did to you, can you ever forgive me?" she pouted.

"Are you crazy? Really it's better than OK, you came so much, I loved it." I had a epic grin, but then...

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... it's just such a mess when that happens. I get so embarrassed."

"A good mess. A great mess! A cum mess, the best kind! Now, pick your legs back up when you can, where were we?"

She was still breathing hard from all the fun as she pulled back and opened up again.

"I know what'll suck that shit out of your dick." She was done with her pussy. She started pulsing her latest toy at me. Her asshole.

"Put that big fucker right back here baby. That'll make it blast!"

Ah, a new game has started. I could get control of it. And my penis.

"I'll give you what you want. When you can ask for it." We were still on our bed, Terry's knees at her ears, her oozing cooze still leaking.

"I did ask for it. Fuck me there. I like it now, you know that."

"I'm waiting, darling."

"Uh, please." She quietly was starting to whimper. Sometimes she could have the mouth of a sailor, but only when our eyes were closed. Now that I was staring right at her the dirty talk almost humiliated her. She couldn't say it. Even when her pussy was leaking down her crack and her ass was out in the open.

"Can't you put it in me Tommy? Back there. You like to make me cum that way. Make *you* cum in me that way. Make us both cum that way. Pleeeeaaasssse. Give it to me."

"Why should I?"

"Because you love it so much?"

"What? What do I love?"

"My rear end."

"Rear end?"

"My back door?"

"You're kidding."

She ignored me. "You wanted it for so many years, I wouldn't give it up, I thought it was too dirty, only for perverts."

"What's too dirty?"

"You know what!" She took a deep breath and waited a beat, a smile starting to form.

"My shitter!" she shouted, starting to snort. "My shitter is too dirty to be fucked! But you wanted to, you pervert." She could barely get the words out now.

"But you wanted it, didn't you? You wanted to stick your cock up my poop shoot and shoot your dirty sticky cum deep inside it."

"Poop shoot?!" Now I was laughing. "Oh, you want me to give you a cum enema?"

She could barely get words out now. "How about my Hershey hole? Is that better?"

"Nope. Hershey hole, poop shoot, cum enema, bung hole, shit hole, whatever you want to call it. You gonna get my dick in none of those, and you know it!" I had stopped laughing now, I was dead serious.

"Ok Ok Ok! I can do it now." She was almost guffawing. "You know how much I want it. I want to cum with... your dick... your penis... I ... I want..." She was really stumbling now.

"I want your dick way up my ass!"

Finally.

"Where? I'm not sure I heard right."

"My ass stupid! I want your big dick stick to cum up my tiny little tight ass's asshole!"

"All right, if you say so! I'm ready!" I reached over and grabbed the lube, slathering it all over myself and then reached over and put my finger inside her.

We had both calmed down after all our ridiculous excitement. But we were ready for round two to work up all over again.

"You still like fingering my ass, don't you? Reminds you of our first time. The first time I let you do me there... the first time I let you...uh, fuck my ass." Her smile was infectious now.

I smiled back, all the while stretching her out with a second, then a third finger.

"Ohh baby baby," kind of whisper singing the song. "That feels so nice, your fingers up my asshole," she almost breathed out the words, "plowing my ass just how you like it. Open me up wide for your big ole thing. Your giant fat cock up in my ginormous fat ass."

"I'm not so giant," I reminded her.

"Yeah, like I'm not so fat!" She was smirking now. "But, you've got the biggest hard dick I've ever had. And you know, I've had a lot!" She was going for it. "But none of those penis heads ever made it into my virginal, sweet, smelly backside. It took your piece to snake in there and make me cum from my asssssss!" She just spit it out.

"God, I love your dick cumming inside my ass and making me cum too! I just love it! Come on baby, fuck my fucking asshole like you always wanted. Make my ass sing for you."

Terry liked to watch me as I went in, and I loved seeing her face then too.

My cock popped past the first ring and she gasped a little, like always. "Push a little more, you're almost there," she purred, "and I'll push too."

We both slowly put our bodies together.

"Uhhhggg," she groaned. "You're in! Your cock is in my ass baby! Now fuck me and take your sweet dirty time, make it really swoon baby."

I put my hands on her breasts, delicately pinching her nipples. "Good?"

"Better than good," she reached down and started massaging her clit at the same time. "Marvelous, you're a marvelous ass fucker baby," she cooed.

That started me really working it. Her ass felt so tight...

Terry read my mind again. "My ass is so tight on your cock baby. Can you feel me squeezing it?"

Uh-huh. I think I nodded.

"Maybe I can really squeeze the cum out of you Tommy. Wouldn't that be hot? My tight asshole pulling the cum right out? It feels soooooo.....ohhhhhh Goooooddddddd you're in my ass with your hard cock, pumping in my ass, keep it goooooooooooinnnnnngggggg keep fucking my tiny asshole."

We were both so into it now everything around us had faded away.

"I'm such a dirty slutty slut Tommy. Your slut with a hard cock in my ass sawing away. Pinch my nipples more baby, make them cum too. Make me cum all over, fuck my ass and shoot your stuff inside pinch me harder and make my pussy cum over you again I want to shoot my cum over your dick while your fucki..............oh shit shit shit shit fuck fuck f...................!!!"

"Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!" I was cumming now. She was cumming and her pussy was squirting!!

"EEEEEEiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept on shooting up her ass when she kept squirting all over everything.

"God I'm cumming so hard...uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhh Gooodddddd!!!!! FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEE UPPPPPP MYYYYY ASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

It felt so good to empty my cock inside her ass.

"Oh baby baby baby," Terry said as she came down. "Stay inside, let me feel you empty it all out in my ass."

I was wilting, but loving it.

"I love you Thomas."

"I love you Theresa. I love you and your big fat ass."

"And don't forget your big fat dick. With the thumping dick head that fits perfectly up my ample butt."

"I'm not that big."

"Shush now. Shhhhhh."


cerection
cerection
115 Followers
12