Wayside Ep. 02 - What Happens Next

Story Info
More janitor's closet hijinx and meet the Spanish Teacher.
10.7k words
4.8
12.8k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
269 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older

At this early hour, the morning air was crisp, containing something like an ambient energy. It always felt like a coiled spring, waiting to be released to Mr. Frank, the school janitor. He arrived before the students, easing his rusty Ford pickup truck into a spot next to a bright blue hatchback, one of the only other cars in the lot.

He smiled to himself. The car belonged to the school nurse, Nicole Haven. She went by the cute moniker Nurse Nicki to the students. Mr. Frank considered that her nickname was not the only thing cute about her. She was just a few years out of nursing school, had a short blonde bob, and piercing bright blue eyes, not that different from the shade of her car. Her face was adorable, with down-turned lips, large eyes, and a perfect little button nose.

But it wasn't her button nose, or any of her cute facial features that Mr. Frank was thinking about as he exited his truck. He enjoyed her bubbly personality and her friendly mannerisms and her face, sure. There was one thing on the old janitor's mind as he crossed the quiet parking lot toward the school. That would be the nurse's bubbly big butt.

For her average, five-and-a-half-foot height, her most prominent feature was her thick, perky ass. Mr. Frank loved a healthy ass on a woman, and Nurse Nicki's was as thick as they came. She was in great shape, with toned legs and a tight tummy. She also had some nice, handful-sized C-cup breasts, but for his money, it was all about that ass.

He entered through the bank of double doors nearest to the gym. The motion sensor lights were on in the hallway. That was good news. Mr. Frank made his way to the gym, noticing the light through the door to the large gymnasium. That was also a good sign.

Mr. Frank knew most of the routines of the school staff, since he was often there before and after school. He took special interest in the young nurse's schedule, however. She seemed to be a morning person and showed up at school a few hours early to use the indoor track and the gym, having the place mostly to herself. She almost never missed a Monday morning workout. Of course, after getting all sweaty from exercising, she'd need to shower.

He passed the gym and went to the janitor's closet near the bottom of the ramp. He punched in the code, 1-2-3-4, and the light flashed green. He entered the small room, tugging the cord for the overhead light. The room filled with bright light. The door swung closed heavily behind him.

Mr. Frank didn't use this closet all that regularly. There were several other janitor's closets throughout the campus, and his larger storage room was more central to the school, instead of way out here near the gym. He busied himself with tidying up the space. Somehow an errant bucket had been overturned, which he put back into place with the other buckets. Curious, as he didn't remember moving it.

Before he could consider the bucket further, he heard the pipes groan above him. Someone had turned on the hot water. Mr. Frank smiled.

'Perfect timing,' he thought.

It turned out, this utility closet was tucked into a small area on the floorplan between the woman's locker room, the hallway, and the gymnasium. Over the years, he had discovered that it directly abutted the woman's room. In fact, the small room shared a wall with the large shower area in that locker room.

He moved to the back wall of the closet. He removed a framed, expired fire code compliance certificate that hung at eye level. Behind it, there was a rectangular panel in the wall, about 2" tall by 6" wide. He plucked a flat-head screwdriver from his tool belt and pried at one corner of the panel. It came loose, and steamy shower air drifted into his side of the wall.

He had made the modifications himself, years ago. The eye-level slit, allowing him to peep into the woman's shower, was something he used regularly, especially to spy on the young Nurse Nicki. He'd also used his peep hole to watch many women shower over the years.

The other modification he'd made, he'd actually never used. Maybe it was ambitious, sure, but he thought he might as well do it all at once. When he'd cut through the wall for the peep hole, he'd also made another cut-out, this one at waist-height. He'd made one entire shower tile into a panel, creating a square hole that was about 6" on each side. Plenty big enough to fit his cock through.

He'd never used the gloryhole, but he'd cut it there, all the same.

'Maybe one day,' he thought with a heavy sigh.

He didn't have too long to be wistful. A moment later, the young school nurse appeared, approaching the showers wearing a tight pink sports bra and a tiny white pair of gym shorts. She seemed to have perpetually hard nipples and he could make them out now. Small, but obvious little points poked against her pink sports bra. Her tawny bob was partially held back in a messy ponytail.

He scooted right up against his peephole, squeezing his inflating old cock over his work pants.

She stepped toward him and the running shower, barefoot. Mr. Frank hastily opened his pants and removed his heavy, drooping dick. Nicki reached the bench by the shower and casually peeled the sports bra over her head. Her perky pink tits bounced free.

Mr. Frank inhaled deeply, smelling the flowery soapy smell from the other side. His cock thickened in his hand, stiffening as he observed her bare tits.

The young school nurse closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She ran her hands over the front of her firm, porcelain breasts. She had tidy areolas, and each was topped by the stiff nub of her erect nipples. He hoped that maybe she would pleasure herself during this morning's shower, which she did on occasion. He loved how the smell of her aroused pussy would drift over to his side of the peephole.

Maybe he'd get lucky.

She carefully folded her sports bra and placed it on the bench. Then she grabbed the sides of her shorts and wiggled her hips. He wondered how the waistband managed to stretch over her thick ass, since her hips were so small. Mr. Frank couldn't help but smile as the shorts stretched, then fell, followed shortly by her white thong panties. Her fat ass rippled slightly as she bent to pick them up. She folded them on top of the bra and walked toward him, where the hot shower ran.

He fought the urge to duck and hide. Nurse Nicki seemed to be staring right at him as she strode toward him casually. He'd seen her and other women do this countless times. His heart hammered in his chest and his cock pulsed in his grip, now fully erect. How did she not manage to see him, staring right at her from the hole in the shower tiles? None of the women he peeped on seemed to notice, though to him it should be obvious.

He stopped worrying about it, happy to watch the show. Mr. Frank began stroking his cock with a firm grip as the naked young nurse stepped into the warm shower spray. She turned her back to him and he sighed as her glorious, supple ass came into full view. Her butt rippled slightly as she turned back and forth in the spray. It was shiny, round, and perky, jutting away from her lower back like a shelf. The soft skin was flawless.

'Damn! I swear it gets thicker every time,' he thought, staring at her pale plump cheeks. 'Please drop the soap... please drop the soap... please drop the soap...'

As if on cue, she reached over to the bar of soap on the ledge, without looking. Her fingers brushed it as she clumsily tried to grab it. The bar slipped out of her grasp, falling onto the shower floor. Oblivious to her observer slightly behind and above her, Nicki bent at the hips and reached for the bar.

Mr. Frank had to stop stroking so he didn't come at the site. He marveled at the pristine rear-end of the school nurse. From his angle, her butt made the perfect peach-shape. Her tiny asshole looked snug and inviting. Just below the dark knot, her thick labia formed a mound between her thighs. She clearly trimmed herself and her pussy was slick and bare as the shower water cascaded over her backside. Her slit looked very very tight.

He squeezed his shaft near the base, fighting the urge to blow his load. Precum surged out in a long strand toward the floor. Mr. Frank stared at Nurse Nicki's exposed butthole and her puffy pink pussy lips below it. He really needed to outfit his peephole with a camera.

---

The warm breeze stirred as Sandy Fletcher parked her Audi in the faculty lot. Her first stop was the teacher's lounge for a big cup of coffee. Her thoughts drifted back over the events of the end of last week.

The encounter with Brandon had left her flushed, filled with cum, and running short on time to get to her Friday afternoon classes. She figured her best bet was to cut across the mostly empty gym to the women's locker room. In her haste, she felt Brandon's sticky load oozing down her inner thighs as she walked brusquely. Yep, she had forgotten her panties. Too late now. She was a mess, her hair and clothes ruffled. The runny cum between her legs had spread down her thighs, almost to her knees, and she could still taste spunk whenever she swallowed.

She burst into the ladies' room, heading straight for the nearest sink. Just as she turned it on, the bathroom door swung open.

Mrs. Fletcher found herself holding her breath as time seemed to slow. She was pretty sure she was going to be caught now, by a student or other female teacher. When the door opened fully, she released the biggest sigh of relief. To her luck, Maxine entered and smiled at her.

"Hi, Mrs. Fletcher."

Maxine was her cute but somewhat dorky senior student aid. It could have been any girl in the whole school, but it just happened to be her most needed ally in that moment.

"Oh, are you alright? You look... pale..." Maxine said, pausing.

"I just... I have been fighting this cold," Mrs. Fletcher said, sniffling. She coughed for effect.

Maxine crossed the large bathroom, entering a stall.

Sandy Fletcher splashed water on her face and used a paper towel to dab at some cum blobs snagged in her hairline.

"Gosh, Maxine, I don't know what has come over me. When I tried to eat lunch, I got nauseous. I'll need a moment to compose myself."

A flush rang from the stall and Maxine exited, saying, "I think there is a bit of that going around." She went to the mirror next to Mrs. Fletcher. They made eye contact in the mirror.

"Can you start class for me? I am a wreck right now. Just a few minutes?"

It was a rare request, but one that Maxine had accommodated in the past.

"Sure, no prob, Mrs. Fletcher," Maxine said casually. She washed her hands and was gone.

Mrs. Fletcher took some time to clean her face and between her legs, then straightened her sweater and skirt. Looking down, she noticed a pale bead of cum shining atop her black left heel. She swiped it away and washed her hands, but there was a faded spot on the shoe where the cum left a stain. Hopefully no one would notice.

By the time she got to her after-lunch period, Maxine had the junior students working away at their lab reports. Mrs. Fletcher took over and got through that period, then her final class of the week with the bell not sounding soon enough. But she'd made it.

The weekend would be a typical "Scott-free" experience. Her husband, Scott, had called to say hi, but he was in the middle of another conference. This meant he was in his hotel room, changing before hitting the strip clubs with his other business partners. He didn't tell her this, but she knew how these things worked.

She occupied her Friday night with a vigorous yoga workout and takeout. Saturday was lesson planning and chores around the house, followed by brunch with her girlfriends on Sunday. At brunch, she had avoided discussing the encounter with Brandon.

Remembering the weekend, she brought her mind to the present, crossing the parking lot.

'Encounter with Brandon? I keep thinking of it as an encounter,' she thought, reaching the school and entering. 'Was it an encounter or an affair?' She didn't know the difference and didn't want to want to dwell on it. She had needs, after all. And Brandon's hard young cock had given her the orgasm she desperately needed.

When Sandy reached the teacher's lounge, a few other faculty members were milling around, slowly getting into gear after the weekend. Nina Carrera had just pulled a steaming cup of jo from the Keurig. She was Sandy's closest teacher friend, though she was several years her junior. Ms. Carrera was a cute 30 something Latina and had been teaching Spanish at Wayside for almost five years now.

Nina gave Sandy a friendly hip bump and smiled at her slyly. "I recognize that look... Scott in town?"

Sandy felt her face flush. Her mind scrambled. How did Nina recognize that she was thinking about sex, about the orgasm Brandon had given her? She remembered coming down from her climax as she realized the student was giving her a creampie. The memory made her shudder.

"Uh, well no..." she said, trying to sound casual as she loaded a double-shot into the coffee maker. "Actually, I got a new er... appliance over the weekend and the technology these days does wonders!"

Sandy was implying that she had bought a new dildo. It was the best cover she could come up with.

Nina gasped, smiling. "Oh, please do share. I am on a dry-streak and could use a good workout."

The two friends chatted amicably over hot coffee. Sandy had heard about a new brand of dildos called Evil Dragon and she did her best to embellish a satisfying masturbation session. She didn't like lying to her friend Nina but didn't see a choice in the matter. She couldn't tell her that she had ridden her favorite male student until they both came simultaneously.

Nina had finished her coffee and was idly swiping at her Ipad. It was her go-to tech for lesson planning, but it was currently acting up. She tried tapping it with increasing force, but the screen seemed to be frozen.

"I hate this fucking thing. Always acting up just when I need it!" Nina complained.

Sandy realized that her friend had stopped listening to her, growing more frustrated with the tablet.

"You know, Brandon is very good with electronics. I can have him swing by during his lunch period, after my class. Maybe he could help?" Mrs. Fletcher offered.

"Brandon Burley?" Nina asked. Sandy nodded in response. "Oh, that would be a life saver!" Nina said cheerfully, snapping the cover over the Ipad.

Sandy Fletcher was recommending Brandon for his technical prowess, but her mind was stuck on the fact that his teenage cock had given her the best orgasm in recent memory. It sounded like Nina could use one of those too, and the sense of irony was not lost on Sandy. She bit her lip and smiled at her friend, trying to feign innocence.

Nina lifted her large brown eyes to meet Sandy's, placing a hand on her thigh.

"Please send him over when you are done with him," she requested.

Sandy gave her a curt nod in response.

---

Mr. Frank managed to watch Nurse Nicki's entire shower without exploding. He liked to stay right on the edge as it made his eventual climax that much more intense. The young school nurse had the entire shower area to herself and was in no hurry this morning. She finished soaping herself and rinsed off languidly.

He watched her and slowly stroked his throbbing, heavy erection. Precum ran from his tip in a long strand, down to the concrete floor of the utility closet, but his gaze was glued to the youthful blonde. She was now toweling her soft, pale skin. His heart fluttered as she reached for her bottle of lotion.

Nicki squirted a generous palm-full of the lotion into her left hand and began rigorously rubbing it on her firm C-cup tits. Mr. Frank watched her energetically rubbing it in. Her tits bounced slightly, as did her ass, though more than slightly. Nicki lifted her right leg and placed it on the bench, facing away from Mr. Frank. He loved watching her at this angle, as it gave him the visual of what he'd see if he were about to mount her doggy-style. It was his favorite position.

Nicki turned over her right shoulder, holding the bottle of lotion. She squeezed it, striping a wide, pale line of lotion onto her thick right ass cheek. It looked like a strand of cum. The young nurse began rubbing it in to her jiggling ass cheeks, spreading them slightly, oblivious to the fact that the old janitor was ogling her intently. She turned to look over her left shoulder and again squirted a thick line of lotion, this time onto her left ass cheek. She faced forward and lowered her head and began rubbing both hands on either cheek, spreading the moisturizer over her fat, rippling butt.

This also had the effect of spreading herself open for him. He imagined himself closing the distance between them, led by his long, stiff cock. He'd step up behind her and plug his wide head into her swollen labia. In his fantasy, she'd turn back to look at him, gasping as he installed his full length into her tight body.

Mr. Frank tensed and shot a wad of cum against the tiled wall while watching through the peep hole. His head swam and he watched Nicki's thick ass cheeks wobble. He pumped himself in long, quick strokes. Grunting, he clenched again, thrusting his hips. Another thick wad sprayed out as he squeezed his shaft. He jacked again and issued more cum. Mr. Frank worked himself through a long, powerful orgasm, staring down at the young blonde's ass and pussy as she spread her cheeks. He smiled, pretending she was doing it just for him, imagining his load drenching her backside.

---

Brandon Burley found himself at his locker feeling a strong sense of deja-vu. Though his friend (frenemy) Steve was nowhere to be found, his mind went back to this same time last week, Friday. Before his first class of the morning, Biology with Mrs. Fletcher, he'd chatted with Steve and gathered his books. At the time, he had no idea that he would be coming in his teacher's mouth and again in her pussy before the end of the day. The thought made his cock strain in his jeans.

He shoved his botany book into his bag and slammed the locker closed. Brandon and Steve had tricked Mrs. Fletcher in the darkness of the utility closet that afternoon. She had unknowingly given Steve a blowjob before pushing Brandon down and riding him until they both succumbed to orgasm.

After the session, the MILF biology teacher left in a rush, accidentally leaving her panties. Steve quickly snatched them up and easily kept them from Brandon since Steve was taller and more athletic. He had taken them and left Brandon to clean himself up. Brandon was still reeling after giving Mrs. Fletcher a sloppy creampie. Steve's justification was that he only got a blowjob and was entitled to the panties as a consolation prize.

This seemed particularly cruel to Brandon. After all, Steve had jockeyed his way into working with Brandon to trick Mrs. Fletcher. She'd unknowingly given Steve the blowjob. But Brandon couldn't complain. He had unexpectedly lost his virginity to his hot Biology teacher. It was his fantasy come true. Still, those panties should be his.

Brandon's mind churned over the series of events as he made his way to Mrs. Fletcher's classroom, early as usual. He entered to find Sandy Fletcher, seated at her desk at the front of the classroom, grading papers. He approached her tentatively, observing her typical conservative outfit.

She wore a floral blouse, completely buttoned up over her bulging chest. There was no cleavage to be seen, but a good portion of her neck was bare. Brandon looked on over her freckled neck and upper chest, which was adorned with a pearl necklace.

Without looking up, she knew who it was. "Good morning, Brandon," Sandy said, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. She felt her cheeks redden slightly as she remembered the last time they'd seen each other, when she took his virginity.

smoothed
smoothed
269 Followers