Wayside Ep. 02 - What Happens Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, ma'am," Brandon said, his voice pitching higher awkwardly. He cleared his throat.

The boxy old TV was behind her, facing the empty classroom. On screen, the image showed an austere, vacant desk with a steaming cup of coffee in the corner. Brandon had forgotten about this part of the weekly routine. Each Monday morning, the school principal, Ms. McNeal, addressed the students and faculty in a live video, which was broadcast from the in-school studio in the Audio/Video area.

Everyone knew the address was a self-indulgent ego-boosting event that Ms. McNeal loved. It was universally hated, but if Principal McNeal ever caught wind of someone deliberately not tuning in, she'd made it clear that there would be hell to pay.

Brandon sighed, not looking forward to the broadcast. He lingered near Mrs. Fletcher and she put her pen down to look up at him. There was palpable tension between them, as neither knew what to say. Brandon stared down at her, making eye contact through her glasses. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but before he could, another student entered the room and greeted the Biology teacher.

"Hi Mrs. Fletcher. Ready for Principal McNeal's Monday Message?" the young woman said sarcastically.

Brandon took the opportunity to move to his seat.

"Now Ms. Green, it's a bit early in the morning for sarcasm, don't you think?" Sandy did her best to tow the company line and support the principal, despite her personal feelings toward the woman.

"Yes ma'am," the student said, defeated and taking her seat.

The rest of the class filtered in and sat quietly. The morning bell toned monotonously. After a short time, Principal McNeal entered the frame on the TV screen.

Brandon thought of Principal McNeal as the paragon of authority. She was in the same age range as Mrs. Fletcher, perhaps slightly older and slightly taller. The Principal also dressed conservatively, and Brandon thought they were cut from the same mold physically, as she was also very curvaceous. He watched her enter the frame on screen and considered that maybe the Principal's breasts were even larger than his Biology teacher's.

Today, she took her seat at the stage desk wearing a sharp-looking light gray skirt and jacket combination. Below the jacket, she wore a white button-up blouse that was fully buttoned. Principal McNeal had wavy black hair that fell over her shoulders in loose, thick curls. She had a slightly mousy face with high cheekbones and full red lips. She wore no glasses and her bright green eyes were smoky and dark as they rose to meet the camera.

Janet McNeal neatly stacked the papers before her for show, then looked smugly into the camera. Behind it, her Vice Principal, Bill Withers, was shooting and gave her the thumbs up.

Janet slowly picked up the steaming cup of coffee and took a slow, indulgent sip.

"Good morning," she began. The smug Principal really liked to take her time with these little talks.

Brandon almost immediately tuned out. These weekly broadcasts were an indulgence for the principal, an excuse for her to hear her own voice. She spoke generally about school activities: an upcoming carwash fundraiser for the cheerleading team. Her monotone voice seemed tinged with acridity as some of her words began to draw his attention.

"...unforeseen by the administration. Nonetheless, we have a curriculum to stick to and standards that must be met." She paused ominously, her red lips curving only slightly in the corners. "With other options exhausted, I'm afraid to announce that we will be forced to extend the school year for two additional weeks into summer break."

She decidedly did not look afraid to make that particular announcement. A collective groan and eye-roll emanated from every classroom, from almost everyone watching.

Janet drew out the Morning Message for another few moments, letting her cruel smile slowly grow. By the time she wrapped up and said goodbye, she was practically giddy.

Vice principal Withers, from behind the camera, cut the feed. Janet saw the blinking red light go dark.

"Great broadcast, Principal McNeal!" he said cheerfully. "It's hard medicine for them to swallow, but they need it."

Her smile tightened but was still there. She was clearly pleased with herself.

"Indeed they do. I'll need you to join me in my office to celebrate." Her tone was presumptuous as she rose from the stage desk. "And don't forget the dildo. I want the vibrating red one."

"Yes ma'am," the vice principal said, powering down the camera and retrieving the requested dildo from the stage desk.

She watched him crouch and select the red toy. "On second thought," Janet said, hiking up her skirt and leaning back against the desk, "right here will do." She spread her legs: no panties.

Bill's eyes widened as he regarded her bare pussy. She was glistening with arousal. She really was turned on by the message.

"Yes ma'am!" he exclaimed, moving between her parted thighs, brandishing the dildo. He turned the dial at the base and it began buzzing loudly, vibrating.

Sandy Fletcher flicked off the large box TV and asked Brandon to push it to a corner in the back of her classroom. Principal McNeal's message had absorbed half an hour of the beginning of Biology class. Sandy wondered if these chats were eliminated, perhaps there wouldn't be a need to extend the school year.

'What an evil bitch,' Sandy thought. She put on her best smile as she began her lesson.

By the time the period was winding down, the students were lethargic and despondent, and it was all Mrs. Fletcher could do to push through. The end-bell rang and the students stirred from their stupor, vacating the classroom.

Mrs. Fletcher stood at the front of the class as the students filtered past her. She put a hand on Brandon's shoulder as he made his way out.

"Brandon, do you have a moment?"

He nodded enthusiastically. In an almost Pavlovian response, he felt his cock stir in his pants.

"I know how good you are with computers and all that stuff. Do you know Ms. Carrera, the Spanish teacher?"

"I think so. Her classroom is by the ramp to the A/V area, right?"

Mrs. Fletcher nodded. "Her Ipad has been giving her a fit. Would you mind stopping in and seeing if there is anything you can do to help her out? I would consider it a personal favor and I know she would greatly appreciate it."

"Sure," Brandon replied casually. He didn't need his full lunch period to eat, so he'd have a little free time. He wasn't exactly excited to cross paths with Steve either.

"Oh, thank you so much," she said brightly, stepping over to the shorter Brandon and leaning in for a hug.

He returned the hug, feeling her heavy breasts press against him. The scent of her perfume and hair triggered memories of how those breasts felt in his hands, how her nipples tasted. His turgid cock stiffened in his jeans.

"I will owe you one," she added, holding him by his shoulders as they broke the hug. She walked over to her desk and leaned over it slightly, filling out his hall pass.

Brandon watched her taut ass sway slightly, remembering how he had gripped those cheeks tightly as he blasted his cum into his teacher. He sighed wistfully, but took the pass from her and left Mrs. Fletcher's classroom, headed to Ms. Carrera's.

---

A few hallways away, Nina Carrera ushered her last student out of her Junior-level Spanish class. The morning discussion with Sandy Fletcher about the new dildos she had pleasured herself with over the weekend had left the Latina teacher wanton and horny. She had to put those thoughts aside for her first class, but was looking forward to some serious alone time for her free period.

Nina pushed the door closed and dashed back to her desk excitedly. She was extremely horny. Nina had one of her girlfriends, Anna, from out of town visiting her over the past weekend and the two of them had been out clubbing. After dancing all night with a guy she assumed was in college and several years her junior, Nina, Anna, and the two younger men all went back to her place. To her dismay, the guy she took to her room was drunker than she had realized and while she was in the bathroom getting ready to hook up with him, he passed out. Nina was left listening to the guest bed rhythmically slamming against the shared wall between the two rooms. She eventually fell asleep listening to Anna's climactic moans.

In the morning, she tried waking her guy with a blowjob, which successfully aroused him, only to have her mouth filled with cum unexpectedly. She had apparently chosen the dud between the two guys because, after they left, Anna wouldn't shut up about her multiple-orgasm night and morning. The two old friends had enjoyed Sunday brunch before Nina saw Anna off. By the time she got home, alone, Nina had meant to masturbate but ran out of steam on Sunday night.

Nina hiked up her skirt slightly and peeled off her tiny black thong. As she flung herself into her desk chair and navigated to the Evil Dragon dildo site, she was ready to pleasure herself. The site offered a variety of colorful, oddly shaped dildos. Nina browsed with her right hand on the mouse as her left began exploring her own buttons, between her thighs in her loose yellow dress. Sandy had raved about her orgasm with something that looked like a spiral unicorn horn, only it had a fat cock-like head on the tip. Nina's fingers pressed against her swollen labia and she absently spread her increasing wetness around.

'Wow, look at those ridges,' she marveled, feeling her pussy lips dampen. It sure looked like it would hit all the right spots. She sighed as she began tapping her swelling clit, closing her eyes.

-TAP TAP TAP TAP-

She knew how to get off quickly and would have to do so. Tapping her clit usually sent her right over the edge.

-TAP TAP TAP TAP KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

She realized with a start that the rhythmic knocking wasn't just sounding in her head as she pleasured herself. Someone was actually knocking at her door. Her eyes flew open as she wondered if she had locked the door.

"Hola!" she said loudly, scrambling to straighten her dress. "Who is it?" For good measure, she pulled a dark blue cardigan over her shoulders, in case her hard nipples were showing. She had small, excitable pink nipples.

"Ms. Carerra? It's Brandon Burley," an unsteady voice sounded from the other side of the door.

The other morning recommendation from Sandy then dawned on Nina: help with her Ipad! She sat up and minimized the browser window. "Come in!"

A quick glance down reminded her that her thong was still around her ankles. She carefully kicked it off her high-heeled feet and under her desk, then tried to look casual as she crossed her legs. Brandon pushed the door open and entered the classroom.

"Please, close it behind you?" Nina said, then added, "it gets so noisy in the hallway."

"Yes, ma'am."

Brandon closed the door and spun to face Ms. Carrera. He'd never taken a Spanish class, but he had seen the short, sexy Latina around the school throughout his time at Wayside. She sat smiling at him as he approached, her cheeks slightly flushed. Brandon found this odd, but he still took time to check her out.

Nina had long, thick, dark hair with curved bangs that framed her cute face. She had large eyes and large lips, and large hoop earrings hung from ears, partially hidden in her thick hair. Today, she wore a bright yellow dress that hinted at her supple cleavage, though the V-neck was crisscrossed with yellow lacy ties. She also had a loose blue cardigan on. Brandon noticed that her dressed seemed slightly bunched up, revealing a good portion of her thick, bare thighs. As he watched, Ms. Carrera uncrossed her legs and swiveled her chair toward him, rising to stand.

"Hi, Brandon, I don't think we have actually met." She extended her hand, smiling warmly. "I'm Ms. Carrera and Mrs. Fletcher told me you were a whiz with computers."

Brandon was only an inch or two taller than the Spanish teacher, but her hand felt small as he gripped it. He pumped her hand, trying to sound confident.

"Nice to meet, you ma'am. I hope I can help." He noticed her jiggling cleavage in his peripheral vision, but held her eye-contact.

"Well, Sandy has a high opinion of you and I'm sure you deserve it." Nina broke the handshake and turned toward her desk to retrieve the Ipad. "I'm not sure what is wrong, but it seems to have a delay on the touch screen and sometimes freezes altogether."

Brandon unshouldered his backpack and took the tablet as she extended it toward him. He tried to ignore his thickening cock, not wanting to embarrass himself.

"Let's just check the resolution settings," he commented.

Nina returned to her seat as Brandon stood beside her desk, tapping and swiping at the tablet. He seemed eager to help and kinda cute. She noticed a bit of a shape in his jeans and greedily stole a look to the young man's crotch at her eye-level. Not much was discernable, but she was able to distinguish a tubular shape rising from his right thigh. It looked like a curvy banana with a ping pong ball at the end.

'Does he have an erection?' she wondered.

"Right now, it looks like you are on low-power mode. These things are usually set to switch to low-power when the battery gets below 20%. It's currently at around 12%. How long does it hold a charge?"

Her face flushed and her gaze snapped up, but Brandon was focused on the screen in his hands. He didn't seem to notice her studying his bulge.

"Oh, I think the battery is going bad. It only goes for like 15-20 minutes before I have to plug it in," Nina explained.

Brandon continued with his attention on the device. "These lithium ion batteries work best if drained fully before recharging. How do you normally charge it?"

"I have a charging station that I put it on overnight, but it doesn't seem to matter how long I charge it. It still only lasts a short time, even with a full battery." Nina lowered her gaze indulgently, observing his crotch again. She was curious and wanted to press the curvy shape with her fingers, to explore it.

Brandon glanced from the screen, down at the seated teacher. Her eyes were focused on something below where he held the device. Was she looking at his crotch? No, she must be looking at something else. Still, he couldn't help his cock from responding as his gaze moved to her cleavage, more visible from his point of view above her. The light brown skin of her breasts seemed to almost have a luminescence of its own, obscured slightly by the crisscrossing yellow ties of her neckline.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Uh, do you have a charging cable here?"

Without looking up at him, Ms. Carrera spun her chair back to her desk. "Yes, it is back here," she said, reaching around to the opposite side. She had to scoot to the edge of her seat. "Oh, it looks like it fell behind here, let me see..."

Brandon watched as Nina moved off of her chair, reaching between the desk and the wall. She had to sink to her shins, kneeling on the paneled floor and feeling behind the desk. Her dress slid up the back of her thighs as she stretched down lower.

"Shoot, I can feel the block. The cable must have come out of the socket..." Nina's upper torso moved around the side of the desk.

Brandon's eyes bulged as the sexy teacher searched behind her desk, her hips swaying in the air casually. The dress inched up her backside, revealing more of her shapely thighs. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was giving him quite the upskirt peek.

"Do you need a hand?" he offered.

He wanted to keep her distracted so that maybe he could get an even better view. Her head and most of her upper body was twisted around the desk. He hoped she couldn't see him.

"I can feel a chord back here. Can you see if I'm pulling the right one?"

"Uhm, sure, hold on." Brandon crouched behind her, lowering his point of view.

The backs of her caramel-colored thighs were together. As he sank down, he glimpsed higher up her legs. Then he saw the dark slit come into view, framed by her puffy little pussy lips, just below the hem of her loose yellow dress. His jaw dropped as his mouth gaped open. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Is this it?" came Ms. Carrera's voice from the other side of the desk. Her hips wagged and the hem inched higher, exposing almost half of her mound to him. Her lips were thick and slightly darker, but still tight to her little slit. Between them, he glimpsed her bright pink folds

He tore his eyes away, looking at the mass of computer cables. "Nu-no, that's for the monitor." He looked back to her.

The kneeling teacher's dress shifted further, and now Brandon could see her entire pussy and the lower curves of her ass.

"How about this one?"

Without moving his gaze, he reported, "Nope, that's your network cable."

He stared directly at her little pussy. Then he caught the feint scent. It smelled sort of like the utility closet after Mrs. Fletcher rode him. Even with his limited experience, he registered the smell as distinctly feminine, yet Ms. Carrera's scent was noticeably different than Mrs. Fletcher's. He badly wanted to bury his face in her backside.

Brandon's erection surged to full girth against his jeans.

"It's got to be one of these..." she mumbled.

Nina reached her slender fingers to the next cable and tugged it. She felt her dress creeping up the back of her thighs but was slightly distracted. Brandon had grown suspiciously quiet behind her. At that point, she remembered her lack of panties. She gasped and abruptly rose up to kneeling.

Then she felt how close Brandon had gotten, now on his knees behind her. Nina blushed powerfully, wondering if she had just shown the young man her pussy. She turned her head slightly to look back.

Brandon's mouth was agape, his head slightly lowered. He seemed to be stunned. She realized he must have seen something.

"Well I couldn't reach," she said. "Maybe you can crawl back there." She crawled slightly to the side and motioned behind the desk. "It's just behind that side."

With a nod, Brandon awkwardly scooted up next to her, reaching around the desk. He tried to smile as he moved past her, but his mind had trouble reconciling her cute, innocent face with the obscene view he'd just witnessed of her bare pussy. He reached around the side of the desk.

"It's a real tangle back here," he said, trying to sound casual.

Ms. Carrera nodded curtly, her large hoop earrings jingled softly.

Brandon's shoulders were a bit wider than hers, so he couldn't twist around to the side as she had. He turned around to lie on his back, then angled himself so he could see the cable bunch. Nina could hear cables shuffling around as he sorted through them.

As he lay on his back with his head behind the desk, she stole a glance down. The curvy tube shape inside his jeans was now jutting across the top of his right thigh, instead of down along the inside. It was trying to pull away from his leg, straining against the denim. She bit her lip, watching the thick shape twitch slightly. The ping pong ball shape at the tip had thickened. It had elongated slightly, resembling a plum.

"Um, do you see the cock ah-AHEM!" she had to clear her throat, she was so flummoxed. "Ahem, the cord?"

Brandon shuffled around again. "Yes, but its tangled and I can't quite get it free."

Nina's head swam as she stared at the young man's concealed erection. It looked primed to burst out at any time. She was overwhelmed by the urge to take it out for him. Subconsciously, Nina had disassociated the student, with his face out of view, from the sexually aroused male body physically in front of her. Her pussy throbbed wantonly, and she needed that cock.

After all, she'd shown him hers. Why shouldn't she see his?