Wayside Ep. 02 - What Happens Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see if I can help get it free..." Nina scooted up next to his hips and her hands moved to the button of his jeans.

Brandon heard Ms. Carrera's words, but was confused. Unable to see her, he wasn't sure how she'd fit back there with him. He sat up slightly, trying to peer around the desk to her.

He felt contact at his crotch. His aching cock surged in response. "Ms. Carrara, I don't see how you can-"

Brandon's voice halted as he heard his zipper being opened. He felt sweat bead on his forehead.

"Just lie still, Brandon. I'll have this thing free in no time."

Nina watched in delight. The strained jeans shifted as she lowered his zipper and she opened them, revealing Brandon's white brief underwear. The thick banana shape stretched his tighty-whiteys, straining to get free. Nina pulled them down without hesitation.

Brandon croaked, "oooh," weakly as he felt his cock spring out.

"Wow, very nice..." Nina said softly as Brandon's stiff erection greeted her. She immediately put her hands on his circumcised dick, causing his cock to surge in response. She watched his plum-shaped tip swell toward her face.

Brandon groaned as she took hold of him. He nervously tried to scoot back around the desk, to see what was happening, but Ms. Carrera's body was leaning over his. He didn't have any room to move. He also didn't want to push her out of the way.

He swallowed hard. "Ma'am, I'm sorry, it just-"

"Brandon, we can get the cable later. Come on out of there." Nina slid back, still holding his curvy hard cock, almost pulling him out by it. "I have something else I need your help with." She gently squeezed his shaft with both hands as he slid out from behind the desk, still on his back.

Brandon's face was flush, and he blurted, "I swear, it gets hard on its own sometimes!" He marveled at the sight of the hot Latina, holding his towering erection.

"Oh come on," she said. "I know why you are so excited." She gave him a wink and a mischievous smile. "You wouldn't mind if I had a taste, would you?"

Brandon shook his head without hesitation. He watched her turn her face down, open her mouth, and lower it onto his cock head. She issued a soft, satisfied sigh from her nose as his knob disappeared between her glossy lips. He fought the strong urge to grab her head and bury his full cock through her descending lips.

"Oooooh," he groaned, feeling Ms. Carrera's warm mouth engulf his dick head. He flattened his sweaty palms against the cool floor below and did his best not to hump his hips up into her.

"Mmmmm," Nina moaned, tasting Brandon's young cock and precum. She used her tongue to swirl over the head of his dick over and over again. Spit ran down his shaft and onto her hands. She loosened, then tightened her grip, spreading her spit and working it into the taught skin of his straining rod.

Brandon lifted his head and sat up on his elbows to watch. Ms. Carrera's soft dark hair fell about her face and shoulders as she began to bob her mouth on the top of his dick. Her large hoop earrings made a soft jingling sound.

Nina pumped her mouth on his raging hard-on a few times. Her wet mouth and sliding hands made lewd squishing noises as she worked. She wasn't trying to bring him to orgasm just yet but wanted to make sure he was nice and wet for the next stage. She liberally drooled down onto his cock and used a twisting motion with her hands, ensuring his curved pole was covered. Bobbing her head up, she popped her mouth off. His cock vibrated stiffly as Nina's ample saliva oozed down onto his balls.

Brandon was dumbfounded, melded into place watching Ms. Carrera.

"Well, you have a very nice hard cock, Brandon," Nina said. She stood and removed her bulky, dark blue sweater.

"Oh, uh, thanks," he stammered.

Nina cleared papers and books from an area on her desk. Glancing down at Brandon, still lying on the floor, she asked, "Are you a virgin?"

"Um, no ma'am. I have been with a girl." He winced, then quickly added, "Girls."

"Ok good." Nina patted the cleared area of her desk. "Hop up here."

Brandon shot up and leaned his butt back onto her desk, half-standing, half-sitting, facing her. His jeans were open and his briefs were tucked down, exposing his hard dick and dangling balls. Brandon's wet cock arched up toward the ceiling, standing stout and proud.

Nina had a mischievous look as she spun her back to him. "Just sit tight, Brandon" she said, looking over her shoulder and tugging her loose dress up.

Brandon's eyes fell to Ms. Carrera's backside. His mouth gaped as she exposed her toned, caramel colored ass to him. Her tight slit greeting him again, this time looking slightly darker in color. He noticed her folds glistening.

She backed toward him. "I am going to try to put that big thing in, but we have to go slow. Let's start with just the tip, ok?"

Brandon's hands found her hips as he nodded frantically. He guided her back toward him as her hands reached between her legs. She used her left index and middle finger to spread herself and her right hand gripped his pole just behind the head. Both hands became slick right away.

Making eye contact, Nina said in a husky voice, "No protection. You can pull out, right?"

"Yes ma'am!" Brandon said breathlessly.

Nina watched his face as she aligned his broad knob with her needy little pussy. She brought her cunt down on his cock, adjusted her hips slightly to get the angle right. Removing the hand on his dick, her hands clenched as she took him in, lowering her cunt lips down his shaft.

"Mmmm, that's... more than the tip..." she grunted.

Brandon moaned in response. She slowly lowered her hips until the back of her thighs hit the front of Bhis jeans. She felt as though she impaled herself on a post.

Brandon huffed, "Gah," as she engulfed his stiff prick. He gripped her hips tightly and flexed his cock uncontrollably.

Nina tentatively stroked her clit as she felt her tight pussy adjust. "Dios mio," she sighed, adding, "es muy rigido." She spread her stance wider and looked back at Brandon. "Its so hard..."

Brandon only panted behind her, staring down at her caramel-colored ass cheeks jutting out from her hiked up dress. His thumbs absently swiped up and down on her bare outer cheeks. He couldn't believe how soft her skin was.

Nina rocked forward and up, lifting her stuffed pussy to his tip. Then she sank back down grunting.

"That feels so good, Ms. Carrera," Brandon reported.

She pulled up, then thrust down. Nina couldn't remember ever feeling this horny before. Her thoughts tended to come to her in Spanish, since English was her second language. But in pleasurable moments like this, her brain forgot to translate her words and she recurred to her native tongue.

"Si mi chico," she agreed, starting to ride him in a rhythm. "Yes, Brandon. Let me do the work."

The backs of her thighs made a muted clap against his jeans with each stroke. Brandon's grip rose slightly from her hips, to her lower back. It was narrow enough that his thumbs touched as he held the bouncing woman. Her desk began to creak slightly.

She felt his hands tighten on her midsection and she didn't want him taking over. Not yet. "Put your hands on my ass." Nina looked back at Brandon again.

He hesitated with a raised eyebrow as they made eye contact.

"Esta bien. Its ok," she said with a strained voice, nodding. Nina didn't stop lifting and dropping her pussy, impaling herself on his thick pole. She felt his hands slip down over her bouncing butt.

"Your skin is so soft," Brandon said softly.

Pleasure was starting to build, and she couldn't help but go faster. She shook her body against him harder.

"Thank you, Brandon," she sighed.

She could tell her orgasm was approaching as her legs grew weak. Nina grabbed the back of her swivel chair and faced forward, concentrating on achieving climax.

Brandon stared down at the Latina's pumping ass in his hands. Her creamy brown cheeks had a lighter stripe running between them. He watched her little asshole work its way up and down, just above where his shaft was hugged tightly by her darker brown pussy lips.

Nina was panting loudly. "Esso es..." she huffed. "Oh Brandon... si... si..."

She pumped her hips intensely and Brandon held her, gritting his teeth. Nina dropped down onto him hard, making the desk slide back with a scraping sound. She didn't notice and moved a hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit.

"Oh I'm coming, Voy a venir!" she cried out, grinding down on him.

He felt her pussy tighten as she threw herself onto him. "Oh god, Ms. Carrera. Your so hot and tight."

Her fingers furiously rubbed her clit and he felt them bump against his balls. He couldn't believe the sensation. Suddenly, he was caught off guard and ready to come himself. He didn't want to pull out so he held off as hard as he could.

"Oh my god... oh..." His balls tightened and as much as he tried to clench up, he felt his shaft swell with the rush of cum.

"AH!" he grunted, yanking Ms. Carrara up by her hips.

His cock sprang out like a snake out of a toy can, already spurting wildly. He saw her pussy gape briefly with a creamy strand trailing deep inside her.

"Fuck!" he growled as his stiff dick bucked free and fired a thick blast over Ms. Carrera. It splattered powerfully against the whiteboard at the front of the room.

Nina cried out but was still reeling with her orgasm as he withdrew, desperately rubbing her pussy. Brandon used his thumbs to pin his surging shaft into her butt cleavage. He pushed her soft ass cheeks together and humped her butt crack as he finally relented to ejaculate.

Cum splattered in chunky lines up her back, landing on the back of her hair and on her bare shoulders. Brandon trembled and grunted, adding sticky strands to the back of her bunched dress and lower back.

She rubbed her clit and unwittingly pumped her hips, meeting his thrusts. His balls hung down over her pussy. She felt them bump against her splaying fingers as Brandon emptied them onto her back. Nina was still breathing heavy as she felt a tacky mess spreading. She wasn't sure how she wanted to handle Brandon's ejaculation, but now the choice was made. Her pussy felt very slick and wet and she doubted it was all from her. She let him spray wildly on her back as he fucked her ass cleavage. The raining cum made a splattering noises.

"Hu-ah... gah... Ungh..." he grunted as he finished.

Nina's back was striped with his load. Her butt crack was a cummy mess. Brandon's head swam in that moment as he tried to make sense of his second sexual encounter with a woman. She kept pumping her ass on his shaft as he held it between her cheeks. Brandon still felt hard and smearing his sticky spunk around her rear with his cock was not easing his stiffness.

"Oh wow, I really needed that, Brandon," Nina sighed, moving her butt up and down playfully.

Brandon was still breathing heavy and he swiped his cock up and down her crack. He didn't really know what he was doing, but he knew it felt good. And Ms. Carrera seemed to like it too. As he dumbly used his dick to rub around her soft ass, his head slid down and caught slightly on the opening to her pussy. He felt her movements hesitate briefly. It felt so good and sticky and hot.

He had the urge to fuck her, to take control. He wanted to unload again, this time without restraint. Unable to stop himself, he gripped his shaft and sunk his head into her hole.

"Ay, Papi!" Nina gasped in surprise.

"Oh god, ma'am. I'm sorry. It just slipped in."

Brandon's eyes widened as she took his still-hard cock into her cunt. The cummy mess only made for extra lubricant. It was his turn to gasp as she then lowered her hips and impaled herself again.

"Brandon! You are still hard?" she glanced back at him with a wicked smile.

"Of course, Ms. Carrera. You are so sexy!" he said eagerly, now feeling more confident.

She playfully began riding him again, pumping her hips up and down at a slow, luxurious pace. Her pussy ached in all the right ways, though it felt slightly stretched and used.

"Mmmm, I love it," she purred. "Eres duro y enorme."

Brandon had no idea what she was saying when she slipped into Spanish, but thought it sounded so sexy, it only spurred him on. He began flexing into her on her downstrokes.

Nina felt her face grow tired of smiling, but she just couldn't help herself. She had surprised herself by seducing the young man, but he'd turned out to be well worth it, giving her a powerful orgasm. Subtly, she sensed the dynamic changing between them. Suddenly, he was taking over.

"I... I just need you to..." he stammered, changing position.

He rose behind her, lifting her hips up with his stiff prick still inside her. Nina swiveled the chair and let Brandon orient her body. She knelt on the seat of the chair, which lined them up at the perfect height. Doggystyle was her favorite position and she would have started there with Brandon, if she thought he had the vigor to get her off. She was about to find out.

"There, now that's better," he said, again gripping her hips as he began thrusting into her.

"Mmmm, I like a man who takes charge." She smiled back at him.

Brandon did not slowly build, instead driving into her powerfully. Over the course of a few strokes, he was thrusting into her with force, jostling her pert little body with each slam. He looked over her back as he rammed her, seeing the cum streaked from her ass to the back of her head. Some was even trickling onto his right hand as it gripped Ms. Carrera firmly by the hip.

'All that cum would be swimming inside her right now,' Brandon thought.

This idea triggered something primal inside. He felt a bit out of control, but he liked that feeling and leaned into it. As he watched his eager pumps ripple the Latina's supple ass, he wondered how many other students had imagined being behind her, fucking her this hard.

The messy spunk made their intercourse even more fluid. He'd never experienced sloppy seconds, but in that moment, he made a note that 'refucking', as he thought of it, was something he wanted to try more of.

His thoughts faded as Ms. Carrara's murmuring refocused him.

"Si... si, mi amore... damelo..." she sighed. Her voice deepened and she grunted, "Damelo duro," with intensity. "Fuck me hard!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Brandon agreed eagerly. He doubled his efforts and ploughed into the brunette Spanish teacher with all he could muster. The front of Brandon's jeans slid down, with him standing, and bunched at his knees.

"Ay Papi! Mas Duro! Damelo! I can take it."

"Oh yes!" Brandon cheered, slamming into Ms. Carrera. He moved his hands from her hips to her shoulders and bore down, throwing his hips against hers. "Your little body is so sexy, ma'am! I love your pussy!"

"Si!"

The swivel chair made acute squeaking sounds as its durability was tested. Nina felt his grip on her shoulders pull her back into him. He was fucking her like an animal. Giving herself into him was an intensely arousing sensation and another orgasm sparked in her core. She squeezed her eyes shut as pleasure surged through her.

"Si SI SIII!" she cried. "As lo que quieras! Fuck me Brandon!"

Now, without his jeans dampening the sound, their thighs clapped together loudly. Brandon used his leverage with the grip on her shoulders to pull her back while throwing his hips forward.

"Oh, yes, ma'am! Fuck!" He felt his own climactic pleasure swell up again.

Their clapping thighs echoed in the classroom.

"Oh OH OH!" Nina's voice rose in pitch. She inhaled deeply as she crested, screaming, "Voy Otra Vez! I'm coming again mi amore!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Brandon's voice sounded panicked. He was past the point of no return and slammed hard into the wailing brunette.

Nina shook her head back and forth, climaxing. "Dame Esa Leche! Ven comigo!" Through the overwhelming pleasure, she reached down between her legs and squeezed Brandon's tight ballsack.

Brandon had to come. He couldn't understand her words but she had explicitly asked him to pull out, and despite his best effort, he'd already ejaculated into her, at least a little.

Sensing his hesitation, she flung her eyes open and turned back to him. "Don't... -uh- ...stop... it's ok... fill me," she managed through her clenching pleasure. Her hand rubbed his nuts encouragingly.

That was all he needed. Brandon bucked back, shaking slightly, then drove forward powerfully, ploughing Nina's body into the chair. A tidal wave of pleasure barreled through his dick.

"FUCK!" he cried sharply.

His body trembled and his cock sprayed cum into her like a fire hose. At least that's how it felt. Brandon held Ms. Carrera firmly by her shoulders, his cock fully embedded, and splattered stream after stream of hot spunk into her pussy, panting as he released. He felt his cock pulsing with each thick blast. Nina was moaning and to him, it sounded like she was mumbling incoherently.

"...unnngh... mas leche... tanta... llename de tento leche..."

She gone somewhat limp as he held her by her shoulders, pinned back against his thighs. One hand was gently shaking his balls while squeezing her breasts with the other over her dress.

The cummy mess spread over their groins and thighs as Brandon finished. His cock was still throbbing inside her, but he thought he must have shot his everything he had by then. His balls felt spent and empty as Nina's hand released them. He was still panting, slightly out of breath from the exertion.

"Wow... Ms. Carrera... that was..."

"Si, Brandon, si... You have a wonderful cock..." she said dreamily, looking back at him. Her smile was relaxed.

He released her shoulders and casually pumped his spent cock back and forth with shallow thrusts. Ms. Carrera was docile and still basking in pleasure. He looked down at his cum-streaked shaft, unsure if he was drawing his spunk out of her or pushing more in.

"I... I couldn't help it... I hope you don't mind that I-"

"Oh, mi amore. Brandon, please. I wanted you to come inside. It just felt so good." She sunk forward into the chair, a smile glued to her face. "But, young man, you come like a horse. What is your mother feeding you?"

They both laughed heartily after the intense sex.

"Um, well... Do you still want me to fix your Ipad?"

"Would you like to remove your cock from me first?"

"Oh jeeze, sorry ma'am," he replied hastily. With a deep sigh, Brandon held his cock by the base and stepped back from the bent-over Spanish teacher.

Nina's eyes went wide as her right hand closed over her used, evacuated pussy. It felt like someone had filled her with warm, melted ice cream and she couldn't tighten up her worked-over pussy fast enough. Cum streamed over her hand and spread down her inner thighs. She lifted herself until she could glance at the clock.

The lunch period was almost over. In less than ten minutes, a freshman class would gather for her introduction to Spanish class. She knew they would be raucous after lunch but would also lose interest and get drowsy quickly. In her mind, she noted what actions she'd need to take, and she knew she'd need to move fast.

"Brandon, I need to clean this mess up and make myself presentable. Don't take this the wrong way, but would you mind giving me some time before my next class? Its nothing personal," she said gently.

He tucked his slackening cock into his briefs and gathered his jeans, zipping them up.

"I understand, Ms. Carrera. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Please, take my Ipad home with you tonight and see what you can do?" she offered, retrieving a towel from one of her desk drawers. She began sopping up the cum streaming out of her.

"You got it," he said confidently. "I have a charging cable of my own at home, so we'll leave yours back there."