Wayward Avatar Ch. 01

Story Info
Zen becomes the avatar of an otherworldly goddess.
3k words
4.57
5.1k
17
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayward Bound

Trovus was wandering through the stars, occasionally stopping to look at one if he found it interesting enough. He liked the ones that flashed brightly from either end, they reminded him of, well, what did they remind him of? He paused, hovering over one, puzzled by that thought. He shrugged to himself, having lost interest in the matter.

He went wherever he felt, usually drawn by something that he hadn't seen before, which was a lot. He followed a comet for a while, enjoying the feeling of the ice trail. He pondered again, was there something he was supposed to be doing? Probably not.

He traveled for what seemed ages when he saw something odd. There was someone there, looking at a rock. It was a pretty rock, colored blue and green with all sorts of things on it. Trovus drew closer, but the other one seemed to get angry and chased him away. Trovus didn't know why, maybe it was because he was holding one of the things from the rock. It was shiny and warm. He liked it, but the other one continued to chase after him.

At the same time, Zen had been sitting on the construction site listening to the foreman angrily addressing the whole team about clocking in on time. Ugh, why do I put up with this? Oh right, the money. He got lost in his mind thinking about how nice it would be to get away from all of this. Then he started to feel dizzy. Then he felt like he was on a roller coaster, but not one of the safe ones, oh no, this was like one from a demented carnival where the bolts were rattling, the track was uneven, and then there were twelve loops all in a row because fuck you that's why.

Past the stars Trovus zoomed, skipping from one to another, but the other one still followed him. Maybe he wanted to play, but what would they play? He looked around and saw a big hole that looked fun. Forgetting about the other one, he zipped to the hole and looked in. How deep did it go he wondered.

He looked at the shiny thing but he didn't want to drop it. He decided to check it out himself, and into it he dived. The other one didn't follow though. It was just as well because he probably wouldn't have liked it. He felt stretched and then squeezed and then it was dark. He took out the shiny and showed it the darkness, but it didn't seem to like it.

Zen's senses were now getting mixed up, he thought he could feel his words and taste the sound of his brain. He touched the sights around him and then vomited. Well, he tried, but he wasn't sure where his mouth was.

Trovus patted the shiny as little shinies leaked from it. How fun! He looked around and saw a light at the bottom and headed there. A wide expanse of stars stretched before him in all the colors of, well, something colorful he guessed. He zoomed on until he saw another someone.

This one seemed warm, warmer than the other one and she reached out to him. He took hold and she pulled him to her rock. This one was very pretty too, much more colorful than that other one. Many shinies were on it, but none as bright as his. He showed her his shiny. She seemed to ponder, and then reached out and picked up two of her shinies. One was a warm pink, and the other a fuzzy red. He liked them and gave her his shiny.

Trovus was happy and left to wander the stars with his new shinies.

Anastra looked at the soul in her hand curiously. She had never seen one like this before, one that shone so brightly with its experiences. It was different from her own, both hard and soft at the same time. She loved her creations, but she worried about them. Maybe this one would do well here.

Finally, mercifully, it all stopped. The movement, the smells, that weird buzzing in his head, and he felt a warm light on him. Then he was screaming as he fell through the air.

He screamed in terror as he saw the curvature of the planet. He screamed in horror as he plowed through some weird gauzy things that mooed at him. He screamed as he watched the land grow larger in front of him. He took a break because he had been falling for a while and was out of breath. He continued to scream as the trees approached. Then he exploded.

Anastra looked at the soul and grimaced. Had she perhaps forgotten to put it on the ground again? She collected the little pieces and started putting them back together again. She was pretty sure she got it all in the right place. Were there always this many different colored pieces?

Zen couldn't feel his body. He couldn't see his body either. All he felt was warmth, which caused him some panic as the last time that happened, he collided with the ground going Mach 5. He could then start to feel a sensation, as if something soft was running across him. Then it seemed to be something not quite so soft. Zen sighed to himself, he kind of guessed what was coming next.

Zen shot up screaming, every cell in his body was raw. It was as if they were all reliving their last moments and hadn't quite figured out that they just needed to chill the fuck out. The light started to fade from his eyes, his nerves calming down and he saw...a fully packed church? He blinked a few times and looked down at himself. Of course, naked. Why would he have expected anything different.

A young lady, a good foot shorter than him, approached him on the main stage and held out her hands to him. She smiled gently at him, her blonde hair waving in the breeze, two short wolf ears popping out. Wait, back that up, wolf ears, got it, I'm back. She opened her mouth to speak and a sharp noise like a reverberating mike shot through his skull and seemed to grow. She looked confused as Zen grabbed his head and then exploded for the second time in his life.

Anastra wrinkled her nose as she put the soul back together again. It was difficult to add her magic to it without making it explode into a million pieces. Last time the landing coordinates were off, that was on her, and this time the language setting didn't take. She did enjoy puzzles though, so she hummed happily to herself as she kept at it.

Zen shot up again but this time he didn't bother to scream. He had been expecting this and it would have just hurt more to scream anyway. He looked around. Big congregation? Check. Dong hanging out? Check. Wonderful.

The young lady approached again, more hesitantly, this time. Her ears were pressed back a bit against her blonde hair, and she slowly reached out her hands to him. She looked nervously to another person, this one with cat ears, who nodded to her. Zen would have felt better if that person then didn't immediately back away from the stage.

She opened her mouth, and a gentle lilting voice emerged. "Welcome Agravari. We, your humble flock, greet you." She, and everyone else, seemed to be waiting for him to hold her hands, but he waited for just a moment longer. She seemed uncertain, "Agravari, is something wrong?"

"Hold on, I'm waiting to see if I explode again."

She seemed taken aback. "It was an unfortunate occurrence that the goddess took you back into her light, but she has brought you back to us. She even told our high priest that you should be fine this time."

'Should be fine', the words everyone wants to her from a god. Zen reached out his hands to hers, half expecting her to stab and eat him, but she instead gently clasped his hands and fell to her knees. Wonderful, right at dick level, what is happening to my life?

The rest of the congregation similarly fell to their knees, matching the clasped hands of the woman in front of him. "We swear to love and honor the Agravari, cherish him, in sickness and in health, for as long as we shall live." Zen briefly considered how nice it would be clothed. Wait, did they say we?

The young lady stood up and gently kissed him on the lips. It was surprisingly pleasant; she smelled like honeysuckle. "I am Sarina. I am delighted to be your first wife. I shall bear you many young and dote on you, as the goddess commanded." Hm, maybe exploding a couple times was worth it after all.

"Well, Sarina. I am delighted to meet you and look forward to getting to know you. Please call me Zen." He may have said something odd, because Sarina blushed furiously and some of the parishioners may have fainted. "Agravari, please, not in front of the others. I could not call your true name so casually until we have coupled." This is a silly place.

"If, if you cannot contain yourself, I could take you to m...my home now. We, we would have to cut the ceremony short." Her face was becoming more crimson as she played with her hands nervously, but her hips were swaying as her tail was wagging. Okay, I'm sorry, back it up again, we need to do a full inventory here or my head is going to explode. He winced at that thought.

He took a good look at Sarina. She was no more than five feet tall, and seemed to be the tallest of everyone he could see. She had a human face, that's good, delicate features, long straight blonde hair to her waist, and sparkling blue eyes. She had human ears he noted, but also gray wolf ears that popped out of her hair that moved on their own. She was slim, with likely C cup breasts and a gray wolf tail protruding from her back. It had been down when he first saw her, but was now more animated, shaking back and forth and in turn making her hips sway alluringly. Her outfit was oddly religious and scandalous at the same time. She wore a pearl white one-piece dress with a high collar. A black lace choker sat tightly around her elegant neck. Her dress had buttons down to her bosom where it opened and showed a large amount of cleavage, before meeting up near her navel and continuing to the floor. Sides were slit all the way up to tops of her hips, showing her gentle curves and showing off her thigh-high socks. She was a weeb's wet dream.

"I apologize Sarina. I guess I just feel so comfortable around you that I forgot myself. Please accept my deepest apologies." He could see nods of approval from around and Serina clapped her hands, hopping in joy.

"Of course! I am so happy that we could clear this up. I will gladly scream your true name all night to your satisfaction once we finish here." Okay, down boy, there are like thirty people watching.

"My dearest Sarina, I can't help but notice that I am perhaps a little underdressed for the occasion."

She seemed surprised at his discomfort but recovered quickly. "Yes, of course. We have a more traditional gown for you if you would prefer." She knelt before him and offered a gown that was handed to her. Zen picked it up and half expected there to be a giant hole at the crotch but was pleasantly surprised that it was something like a roman-style long tunic and gold belt. It did seem to be for someone about a foot and a half shorter, so it ended a bit high on his thigh for his taste. No underwear in sight. Guess we're freeballing it.

They proceeded with the ceremony, which really just entailed a few of the important priests approaching and allowing them to offer their gratitude and blessings. He noted that everyone he could see had animal ears. Most wolf and cat, he spied a rabbit in the back and was pretty sure there were a few foxes in there as well, based on their tails. There also seemed to be a startling lack of men anywhere.

Sarina offered a prayer, indicating that he should follow along. She raised her hands in a Y shape. "Oh, goddess Anastra, loving mother and wife to us all, we offer our love to you and your avatar." Zen decided to file that away for later, but this place was capital F freaky.

Anastra clapped her hands in joy, seeing the new soul stay together this time. It seemed to be happy now, so she didn't worry about these extra pieces she had lying around.

Sarina cupped his face gently and kissed him once more. Her blue eyes sparkled as she gazed lovingly into his. "We have now completed the ceremony Agravari. I will gladly introduce you to your other mates, but first, I would like to speak your true name. Please, follow me." She took his hand, interlacing their fingers and clinging her body tightly to his arm, and slowly led him down the aisle. The twenty or so participants turned and bowed to them as they passed by, with one or two reaching out to him. Zen wasn't really sure what to do, so he went for a shake but ended up just brushing his hand against theirs as Sarina slowly but insistently guided him along. They seemed to be happy about it either way.

They exited the small church and Zen could see a few cottages across the cobbled road. We would have liked to look around a bit more, especially to where the road led, but Sarina continued to guide him to the nearest cottage, where she opened the wooden door and ushered him in.

The cottage was quite cozy. Drapes adorned the windows with sunlight spilling in, a little sitting area with comfy looking couches by the kitchen, even a fireplace against the inner wall. No appliances to speak of, but he kind of guessed that would be the case.

Sarina turned to him and kissed him again, no longer the gentle kiss in the church, but a deep and passionate one. She pressed herself against him, and he could feel her hard nipples under her dress. Only two of them, thankfully. She drew him into one of the bedrooms, lips locked hungrily on his and hands grasping at his tunic. In the bedroom, she disengaged, nuzzled his chest and panted heavily. "My Agravari, please, I want to feel you inside of me." She turned and bent over the bed, her tail swaying slowly as she lifted the back of her gown. Her creamy legs encased in the sheer white socks were spread wide for him, and he could see a short tuft of blond hair peeking out from between her thighs. Her pussy was pink and wet, waiting for him.

He knelt behind her, smelling her musk, and slowly licked the length of her pussy, causing her to moan in excitement. She was already soaked, her juices sweet on his tongue. He began to lap her, spreading his tongue out wide to reach every part of her. She began to pant, slowly rocking her hips against him as he teased her clit and lips. "Please, I want to call your true name. Hurry."

Zen positioned himself behind her, glad that the tunic was so convenient as he flipped it up and placed his cock at her entrance. It seemed kind of bigger than usual, but he filed that away for later. He slowly pressed into her, her folds welcoming him and pulling him deeper in a sucking motion. Sarina moaned deeply as he entered her, feeling his length stretch her in ways she had never felt. Finally, he was completely inside of her, and she gasped as he throbbed. She leaned her head back, gazing into his eyes, seeming to beg to be kissed. He obliged, leaning forward, and wrapping her mouth in his. Their tongues swirled around each other, and he slowly pulled out of her. She whimpered as he left the emptiness inside of her, but then he thrust forward, and she squealed in delight.

Sarina dropped her head to the bed, grasping the sheets in her hands, arching her back and moaned as he would slowly pull back and thrust forward. Her breath was getting ragged as Zen continued to saw into her, growing faster and faster, her pussy twitching with every stroke. The wet sound of her pussy spurred him on. He was approaching his limits though, feeling her sucking him in, massaging his cock inside of her. He briefly wondered if he should pull out, but she turned to gaze back at him, as if she knew his thoughts. "Please my Agravari, cum inside of me. Make me yours. Let me call out your true name."

With a final thrust, his cock throbbed as he spurt his cum inside of her. She gasped and mewled with each blast, finally reaching her own orgasm with the last blast inside of her. Her pussy clenched around his cock, milking him for more as she finally slumped against the bed. Zen was breathing hard, still feeling her contractions around his cock. He slowly pulled out of her as he softened, seeing his cum slowly ooze out of her. She managed to move her hand under her and let it pool there as her pussy continued to convulse.

She finally slumped to the floor, held up her hand to her mouth, where she slowly lapped up his cum. She looked up at him, a blissful look in her eyes as she smiled happily at him. "Thank you, my Zen."