Wayward Avatar Ch. 02

Story Info
Zen deals with the bandit problem.
2.9k words
4.61
4.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bandit Problem

Zen was idly stroking Sarina's soft ears, the wolf ones on top of her head. They were so soft that he couldn't stop himself from touching them, running his fingers through the silky fur. He also found out something odd, wondering how it would be helpful from an evolutionary perspective. As he ran his finger along the edge, Sarina moaned deeply, pulling her mouth off his cock, running her tongue along the side. They had fucked three times yesterday and here he was getting the most amazing morning blowjob of his life. She squirmed as he rubbed her ears, "Zen, please, I'm going to cum again if you keep playing with them. I can't concentrate when you do that." She was moaning as she wrapped her tongue around his cock.

"This was your bet, Sarina. You never said I couldn't interfere."

She groaned as shivers ran down her spine. She lowered her mouth on him again, taking nearly all his cock into her mouth. He could feel the back of her throat as she used her tongue to lick him. She slowly rocked back and forth, pressing it against the back, trying to take him all in. Her eyes began to widen with a panicked expression, nostrils flaring as her body began to tense.

"Oh, looks like I'm going to win." She seemed to resolve herself and she slammed her face down onto his cock, forcing it down her throat. Zen felt a shock as she pulled up and again slammed her head down, completely forgetting her ears as he grabbed her head. She continued throat fucking herself on his cock, making amazing slurping and gagging sounds until she slammed down as hard as she could and licked his balls with her tongue. He clutched her head tightly, holding her there as he came right down her throat, feeling her contracting around him, desperate for air. She swallowed three times, tightening her throat around his cock, making him groan. She suddenly tensed up and let out a muffled scream as her own orgasm finally tore through her.

He slowly pulled her limp head up, and she took a big gasp of air. He gently rubbed her back as she coughed and slowly wiped the spit and cum from her lips. Her face was pink from the strain, but she smiled at him victoriously. "I win Zen. I get to pick your next wife."

"I like these low stakes bets where I win regardless of the outcome."

She stood up, still cleaning herself up, her eyes still watering a bit. "I need to prove that I am a worthy wife to you. Also, I need to show them that I possess the skill and will to be the first wife." He looked around curiously.

"And these other wives, are they in the room with us now?" he teased, but it seemed to sail over her head.

"Of course not, if they were, they would have been made to lick me clean." Kinky!

Zen looked on bemusedly. He had already given up trying to make sense of this place.

Sarina sat down next to him and cuddled up to him. She had changed out of her ceremonial garb into more casual clothes, but she had left on the lace choker and thigh-high socks. She now sported a pleated skirt that went to her knees and a pale blue blouse. Interestingly, her skirt had a hole for her tail, which made sense, otherwise she would be flashing everyone she walked by. She probably wouldn't have minded that, she seemed pretty sex positive and confident in her body.

"So, uh, is there anything I'm supposed to be doing as Agravari? Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great time here, but there has to be a reason I'm here, right?"

Sarina gently tilted his head to her. "I knew you would be special. Already worrying about us."

"I'd feel bad if there wasn't something I could do to give back."

Her face clouded a bit, "There are many problems the town has, many can be solved with enough people, but some we simply don't know how to resolve."

"Yeah? Please tell me, maybe I can think of something."

"Well, our biggest problem is the bandit attacks." Cool, standard isekai stuff, I can manage that easy. "They come from the forest every month and raid our food stores, sometimes taking the livestock back with them."

"How many of them are there? How is your militia?"

She seemed a bit confused, "Well, usually there are a dozen or two, but we don't have a militia."

"Okay, but surely you organize defenses, right? Build ditches, fences, set up archers?"

"Um, I don't really know. They usually come and the villagers scatter and hide." Okay, maybe not as easy as I thought.

"Well, what do you have for weapons?"

"We have some brooms and rakes," she offered helpfully. Zen sighed; he had almost forgotten how silly this place was.

A bell started to ring loudly outside, and he saw villagers running westward. "Let me guess, those would be the bandits."

Sarina was panicking, running around in small circles. "They shouldn't be here yet! It's too soon. We have to hide!"

Zen had stepped to the window and looked at the invaders and was tremendously confused. He then opened the door and stepped out. There were two dozen masked midgets, wearing tiki masks, running around with sticks and they were poking and swatting at people. Some people had picked up brooms, stools, and whatever they could get their hands on to fight back, but they seemed wildly ineffective. The hobbits just seemed to be highly amused. Some of them had picked up barrels full of ale and another was carrying a donkey away. Wait, what?

One of the masked guys ran up to Zen while he was trying to make sense of this and smacked him across the shin. It stung, but no worse than bumping into the coffee table. He gave a grunt of pain and then looked down at the guy, the guy looked up at him, and he punted the little shit across the street. This caught the attention of the others, who rushed over at him. Have you ever wondered how many toddlers it would take to beat a grown man? Apparently, the answer is more than 20.

Moments later, he had already dealt with the majority of them, but still had three on him. Two of them had been holding onto his legs the entire fight trying to bite him. This was highly ineffective as they were still wearing their masks. Another one had climbed up his back and was pulling at his hair. That one did piss him off a bit, so he flung the little shit across the street, through a wooden wall. Wait, what?

Some of the masked guys seemed to realize that they were on the losing side and made a break for it with whatever they could grab. Zen managed to save a young woman with rabbit ears as she was being carried away, but they still got away with that donkey.

Zen curiously walked over to one of the barrels filled with ale and tried picking it up. It was large enough that he could have taken a bath in it, and he lifted it over his head as if it were a five-pound dumbbell. Neat.

Sarina came rushing out of the cottage as he replaced the barrel and jumped into his arms, tears in her eyes. "I was so worried about you Zen! Did they hurt you?"

He managed to calm her down by the time the villagers had come out of hiding and were starting to clean up. It took two of them to wrestle one of the barrels back into the tavern. Zen was also trying to think through how he could protect the village, but he wasn't loving the ideas. Wood wall? They'd bust right through that. Spears? They might use those as toothpicks. Moat? Hmmm, maybe?

"You said that they come every month, but this time they came sooner, yeah?" Sarina nodded, counting on her hands.

"Yes, they are nine days early. Is that significant somehow?"

"Well, you said they usually grab food, so my guess would be that they're hungry. But tell me, are they all that short?"

Sarina shook her head, "Those are their raiders, but they have a tribe leader that is far larger than them, but it was difficult to tell how tall as she stayed in the back. We have not seen her in a long time, but now that they have returned with so little, she may attack with them next time." Well, they were like three foot nothing, so this should be fine.

It would not be fine.

Zen continued to think through contingencies for tomorrow and assigned some villagers to watch the forest. That evening Zen was introduced to his staff, or as Sarina put it, his service mates. Two young ladies, both with cat ears he noticed, came into the cottage decked out in honest-to-God French maid outfits.

The taller of the two, Nyala, was very slender, in face and in body. Her jet-black hair was bobbed, making her snow-white ears stand out on her head. She had a modest bodice, B-cups he suspected, and bowed at a sharp 90-degree angle, allowing him to see her soft white tail adorned with a pink bow.

The second was a tiny, maybe four foot something, brown curly-haired girl named Mana with one white and one black ear. She was beaming giddily as she attempted her bow and nearly fell over. Right, the clumsy one, always have to have one of those. Her tail swished back and forth quickly as she regained her balance and beamed at him again, her soft breasts bouncing as she did so.

"Nyala was chosen and groomed for you at a young age," No officer, it wasn't me! I swear she looked 18! "having been taught all proper etiquette and social norms. An excellent choice." Sarina was introducing them while she was sipping her tea, which Nyala had flawlessly prepared. "Mana," she glanced briefly at the young girl who was practically bouncing as she waited, "was the other young lady you chose after the ceremony." I did what now?

"Many of your mates were vying for the service slots, as they would be able to service you on a daily basis." Giggidy. "The others will be in reserve for when your household increases and may be the service mates of your wives. I was surprised you so quickly decided on your service mates, but I do understand they have their unique charms."

"I love to cook and I look forward to being at your service and I am so happy that you chose me even though I am inexperienced but I will show you that I am a good service mate and make you happy and service your cock every day and I hope that you'll come to love me as much as I love you." How she got through that in one breath, Zen would never know.

Nyala bowed deeply again, speaking in a more formal accent, enunciating every syllable and emphasizing her "a" sounds as "ah". "Master, I too wish to express my joy at having been chosen to service you. I shall do my best to make sure you want for nothing, and that your balls are always empty, in whichever hole you so desire." Somehow that was so much dirtier with the posh accent.

Sarina finished her tea and stood up. She stepped to Zen and kissed him sweetly, "I will give you some time with your service mates. It is important for them to be used often so that they can understand your desires and better serve you in their tenure." She turned to the maids, "I expect you to take care of my Zen with dedication and love. We will also require breakfast at dawn. I will be providing the morning blowjob myself."

She exited the room, looking somewhat forlorn. Mana fell to her knees immediately, pawing at his tunic and looking at him pleadingly. Nyala was only a step slower, similarly awaiting his permission. Zen nodded to them, and they flipped his tunic up and began licked either side of his cock. Mana excitedly ran her tongue back and forth quickly, happily flicking it along the way while Nyala opened her lips seductively and ran her tongue slowly along the side, bathing that entire side in her saliva.

Zen had to lean against the table, he was getting a lightheaded as the girls continued their assault. Mana popped off and sucked on his balls slowly while Nyala took the opportunity to slowly circle his head with her tongue before pulling it into her hot mouth. Mana and Nyala would take turns sucking him into their mouths and licking his balls, and as he grew closer, they returned to either side of his cock, practically French kissing on either side of each other, running up and down his length. He finally couldn't take any more, and Mana jumped in front and enveloped his cock as far as she could into her mouth. He grasped her head as he unloaded, covering the inside of her mouth with his cum.

Mana leaned back with her cheeks puffed up as Nyala slowly cleaned his cock with her mouth. After she cleaned him, she leaned to kiss Mana, who shared the full load with her. They carefully licked each other so that not a single drop was missed. They thanked him for his cum and left to prepare him a drink. This is awesome!

The following day, after breakfast and his incredibly overzealous morning blowjob, Zen stood at the village entrance looking out over the fields to the forest after having been notified of activity. He had left Nyala and Mana at home because he didn't want them to be in harm's way. Sarina had insisted on being there even after he tried chasing her away.

He saw the figures leaving the forest and heading their way. He saw thirty or so shapes running towards them, but that wasn't what was worrying him. What worried him was the towering bear that was with them.

"Um, Sarina darling, you didn't mention anything about a bear."

"That's not a bear, it's their tribe leader."

"And how is that not a bear?"

"She can shapeshift."

"Yeah, into a fucking bear!" It's still okay, I'm super strong right? It'll probably be fine.

It still was not fine.

Once they were close enough to see each other clearly, the bear moved forward while the rest of the little guys held back. Taking that as a cue, Zen also stepped forward. The bear started to move faster towards him, Zen broke into a run. Then the bear had a sudden burst of acceleration and nearly tore his head off. Zen luckily sidestepped at the last moment, instead getting shoulder checked nearly off his feet. He felt like he had been hit by a car, a furry pissed of one at that. The thing was the size of a vending machine, which wasn't huge, but it was still a fucking bear!

The bear spun and caught him in the gut with the side of its head, knocking him to the ground. It then clamped onto his leg and, well, do you remember that scene in Avengers? Yeah, that happened. It was not fun.

Zen brought his fists down on the bear's head, luckily landing a blow on one of its eyes. It roared in pain and backed up, pawing at its head. Zen used that moment to charge forward, delivering a right hook that actually knocked its head sideways. He followed it up with a vicious uppercut that caused it to snap its head up and rear up on its hind legs. I'm doing it, I can do this.

The bear swung down its heavy paw, raking it across his chest. I'm not doing it!

Zen stumbled back and shakily looked down at his chest, finding a mangled shirt and raised pinkish skin. Huh? The bear seemed equally confused, it checked its paw. Yeah, still sharp.

While it was doing this, Zen bum rushed it and drove it to the ground. It grunted from the initial impact and hit the ground hard, trying to bat him off.

The bear managed to shift its weight enough to get Zen off and was in a kneeling position when Zen jumped on its back. Come on WrestleMania don't fail me now.

He grabbed the bear's neck and put it in a sleeper hold, at least he thought it was a sleeper hold. He locked his other arm around its raised left paw, bracing it against the backside of the bear's head and squeezed. The bear was making frantic grunts, struggling to get up, but Zen kept kicking out its knees to prevent it from gaining any leverage.

He was holding on for dear life, until the bear finally fell forward, unconscious. Oh, thank God! Oh, thank you Jesus. You too Buddha, good looking out.

Sarina rushed over, stars in her eyes. "You are truly amazing Agravari! To subdue a tribe leader all on your own, she will make a fine wife!"

"What?! The fucking bear?! You have got to be shitting me!" I know, right?